Bring4th

Full Version: A puzzle Q&A with Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one has also been in my mind for some time.

12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

12.19 Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

12.20 Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called the “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.[/quote]

Do you not find this somehow interesting?

The thought form I know about; there were threads on the subject before.
My interpretation is that Ra is refering to an artificial life-form.
If it can take any shape (form). It is a construct.
What does a construct have to have by definition?
Blade Runner comes to mind.....a constructor.

The appelation 'constructor' would imply that they as entities were absent of the freedom of free will choice.
It would be interesting as usual to hear your views.

Unbound

Doesn't the next part indicate that the Men in Black are Thought-Forms?

Technically, isn't that just a programmed or programmable clone of sorts?

I've seen it said by many that lots of the world leaders are just clones. I'm pretty convinced the leader of North Korean is aha
hey, this is a cool quote Ashim. I remember the Men-in-Black reference (who couldn't) but the part about the robot must have slipped my mind entirely.

I guess the quarantine around Earth has quite a few holes: for one, the Confederation or Ra had that satellite or thingy that malfunctioned, and they had to blow it up over Russia in the 1900's.

by robot ... do they mean made of metal, or made of flesh ... or both?

- -

trivia: that session was channeled in 1981, Terminator the film was released in '84.
(04-03-2012, 02:06 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]hey, this is a cool quote Ashim. I remember the Men-in-Black reference (who couldn't) but the part about the robot must have slipped my mind entirely.

I guess the quarantine around Earth has quite a few holes: for one, the Confederation or Ra had that satellite or thingy that malfunctioned, and they had to blow it up over Russia in the 1900's.

by robot ... do they mean made of metal, or made of flesh ... or both?

- -

trivia: that session was channeled in 1981, Terminator the film was released in '84.
I think Ra was refering to clones or artificial life forms that inhabit our sphere. They can take any form, your neighbours dog, Tom Cruise, etc.

(04-03-2012, 01:56 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]This one has also been in my mind for some time.

12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

12.19 Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

12.20 Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called the “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.

(04-03-2012, 01:56 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Do you not find this somehow interesting?

The thought form I know about; there were threads on the subject before.
My interpretation is that Ra is refering to an artificial life-form.
If it can take any shape (form). It is a construct.
What does a construct have to have by definition?
Blade Runner comes to mind.....a constructor.

The appelation 'constructor' would imply that they as entities were absent of the freedom of free will choice.
It would be interesting as usual to hear your views.

My view essentially mirrors your own. There are basically orion androids walking about our Earth that are pretty much indistinguishable from other human beings, aside from the fact that they have no integrated soul.

And yes, I find it very interesting, and also, a little disturbing. I wonder what a conversation with one would be like:

Person A (standing in a line at the grocery store): "Oh man this line is not moving, what is going on up there!?" [Turns to the person next to him] "Can you believe this? Doesn't this just piss you off?"

Orion Robot: "DOES NOT COMPUTE!" [sparks and smoke start coming out of ears]

Person A: OH MY GOD!! What's happening!!??

Haha, but seriously, I wonder if you would even be able to tell the difference. Maybe they would seem a little "off". Or perhaps the software running on such constructs is so good they are actually good conversationalists. Who knows.

Cool stuff though. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:Haha, but seriously, I wonder if you would even be able to tell the difference. Maybe they would seem a little "off". Or perhaps the software running on such constructs is so good they are actually good conversationalists. Who knows.

It's the eyes - the window of the soul.
To quote Bowie they "gaze a gazeless stare.."

yea no, if they are here they can have convincing eyes.
(04-05-2012, 04:22 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]yea no, if they are here they can have convincing eyes.

I'm not sure. I would describe it a having the light on but nobody at home. You can't do eyes that well because each soul is unique and vibrates at it's own distinct frequency.
Do you remember the 'Voight Kampf' test in Blade Runner.
"Involentary dialation of the pupils..."
When for example a demon or negative entity is influencing a person or clone (with a person often in a state of rage) then the eyes of the demon manifest.
This gives away identity. Every being must identify itself when hailed by the Creator. I think Ra mentioned that.
Clones are running a 'life programme', they think it is of their own creation but it is not. Their creator 'authored' the programme for his own personal gain. This is the way of many negative polarity empires.
The general 3d population would be horrified by what goes on.
Memory implants can of course be used for both positive and negative gain.

There are very convincing animals as well. One particular model of dog is very popular. It scans the surrounding environment, a sort of 'watchdog'BigSmile
It became a bit obvious because I kept bumping into family who also had one:-/

Yes, Bashar also confirmed that the "Man In Black" can be

a) Thought forms used for several hiding purpose by the goverment
b) Lower level goverment sending real people trying to imitate this
c) Our oversoul consciousness spawning these out like a) so we can have an external reflection of what is happening regarding the UFO situations.

What Ra confirms is that the Man in Black are not robots.
Personally, I do not even want to know what the robots are then. I mean, I want to kinda know, cause I just gotta look at that AI presented, but whatever BigSmile
Sounds like the "Organic Portal" concept... or perhaps these are the psychopaths.