Bring4th

Full Version: *how* is one to be Harvested?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hah-- well to explain his falseness would mean I would have to torment myself and listen to him bustle and boister in his channelings to find an example. ;-)

Just take what ring-true for you and let the rest go with any/every thing you take in with all your senses. Always what is true is changing. What seems most true, may be most false at a later time.

If what he teaches seems "right to you" then consider that, for this moment, it is your path. When that no longer gives you relief, DO listen to your impulse which is telling you to continue to seek beyond what you have heard or believed thus far.

(06-16-2012, 03:47 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]hah-- well to explain his falseness would mean I would have to torment myself and listen to him bustle and boister in his channelings to find an example. ;-)

Just take what ring-true for you and let the rest go with any/every thing you take in with all your senses. Always what is true is changing. What seems most true, may be most false at a later time.

If what he teaches seems "right to you" then consider that, for this moment, it is your path. When that no longer gives you relief, DO listen to your impulse which is telling you to continue to seek beyond what you have heard or believed thus far.
What specifically can you recall that is not true for you? I just want to see another perspective.

If you can accept that Truth is subjective, you will lose your fear of being deceived by any material.

Trust your own discernment with anything you read and you will build your own set of Truths little by little.
thank you Patrick but i must ask you why there are many teachers with the same basic principles who know nothing of the other? The Law of One seems to be known by many though it may not be called that by another teacher.
(06-16-2012, 04:49 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Patrick but i must ask you why there are many teachers with the same basic principles who know nothing of the other? The Law of One seems to be known by many though it may not be called that by another teacher.

I should have made myself clearer. Smile

For us here incarnated in 3rd density and veiled as we are, the Truth is subjective. There is indeed a Universal Truth, BUT it is only realizable within Oneness.

Many things that seems contradictory to us while veiled are indeed all true from higher perspectives.

I.e.: I can't seem to make the Kryon channeling fit with the Ra material, but I am also certain that they are both true. So I must take what resonate more with me in both.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelreno203.html
Quote:I will now give you some of the things that take place during the process we’ve described as "ascension." What happens when a Human Being starts to take on their own masterhood? Oh, listen: There’s a moment or two for some, which might be days, or even years, for others. This is very difficult. What we will describe happens in a ""moment or two" in nonlinear time where the veil is lifted instantaneously and you see Humanity - all of it, at once - and you weep.

It's not just that you get to see the inhumanity, man to man. It's not just those who are dying and that you would cry for. Oh, no. Instead, you see the big picture for a moment, and that’s tough to get through. Through the eyes of ascension, one of the first things that happens is that the sensitivity of it all overwhelms you. You get to see what’s actually happening on the earth, and you cannot relate to any of it.

Master shaman, this will explain why some run to the hills. They cannot even get through the first step. They’ll do anything they can to sequester themselves so they never have to see it, never have to hear it, and never, never have to tell about it. Oversensitive? That puts it mildly. It is but one step, and not a step you think you asked to go through. But indeed, it’s a result of what you’ve asked to do. This first reaction may pass quickly, or it can last a very long time. That’s up to you. How many will be stuck there, never understanding that it’s part of the voyage? There are many there now. It’s the foreknowledge of this that will help you to make it through. Many get paralyzed with awe, and don't even wish to come out, or continue.

This is the "responsibility awareness," and it's a shock for many. Gone are the days when you may sit and pray for those in trouble and feel nothing. Instead, for a moment in this process, you get to BE those in trouble. You see the suffering, the sorrow, and the lessons. Through the eyes of the ascended, you see the duality of the earth Human, and you weep for their efforts. You visit their hearts, and you "see" the heart of humanity.
Thanks for the clarification .I guess ill go with that wich seems of the most oneness
I have been contemplating once again how exactly we will be harvested(due to the GW_V thread entitled "ask me any question"). At this point, I can't really picture any specific mechanism on how we will actually graduate. And this produced a funny thought in my head: what if my belief is so ambiguous that when graduation/harvest actually occurs, instead of something like rays of light or angels coming down, they are all replaced with a bunch of question marks? I would graduate laughing, which would be perfectly fine with me. BigSmile
Lulu has always been a good provider of catalysts for new members of this forum. If they react to it and go away, then maybe they weren't ready to delve deeper into what they are seeking.

They will be back though, when they faced those fears and realized that some catalysts are the working of the Way of Confusion.
(06-17-2012, 10:09 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]...I have been contemplating once again how exactly we will be harvested(due to the GW_V thread entitled "ask me any question"). At this point, I can't really picture any specific mechanism on how we will actually graduate. And this produced a funny thought in my head: what if my belief is so ambiguous that when graduation/harvest actually occurs, instead of something like rays of light or angels coming down, they are all replaced with a bunch of question marks? I would graduate laughing, which would be perfectly fine with me. BigSmile

The quote from Kryon that I posted is part of their description of what it feels like to ascend. I think Kryon has got this part right, at least I resonate with it.

The link explains "*how* is one to be Harvested" and so I believe is very relevant. Smile
(06-17-2012, 10:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The link explains "*how* is one to be Harvested" and so I believe is very relevant. Smile

Which link?

I found this quote yesterday, so Kryon and Q'uo can have a quote-off!Tongue

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1119.aspx Wrote:Because of the fact that there are those in this circle that are not going to have any more third-density incarnations we would mention, briefly, the graduation process from this density that each will go through at some point. We are aware that each has heard of ascensions, and catastrophes, and Armageddon, and people having a global catastrophe in which the world as we know it ends. It is our opinion that this is not the way the creation will work, not among your people. It is our feeling that each of you will be ready for harvest, either after this incarnation or very shortly. Each of you now in this circle has the capacity to be graduated from third density. In fact, each of those dwelling upon your planet at this time has the ability to polarize either in service to self or in service to others to an extent that is harvestable to fourth density. What this means is that each of you earned this incarnation by your basic state of awareness coming into incarnation. Each of you is able, if you wish, to achieve graduation from third density upon the physical death.

Now, the way this occurs begins very similarly to moving into the inner planes in which third-density entities spend time in between incarnations. There is the continuation of consciousness, and there is the being met by the guides, the Holy Spirit, Jesus, those entities in which the consciousness has reposed trust. However, if the consciousness is enough aware of the possibility of harvest it may, as soon as the review of the incarnation begins, ask to cut short all that lies between it and the steps of light. For there is a great hunger in many who are in incarnation on planet Earth at this time to go home. Now, some would frame this going home as going to a higher density. Others would frame going home as simply being with the Creator. However, the mechanism for moving from third density to densities which are more fully packed with light is what this instrument has called the steps of light. [...]

The light along this path is most fastidiously guarded by entities which are extremely close to the one great original Thought, yet which still have some individuality. These are what we would call seventh-density entities. They make absolutely sure that the boundaries between the densities of third and fourth of light are precisely accurate and that higher densities as well along this path are fastidiously accurately observed. The consciousness, then, without seeing any boundaries or partitions in this light, is asked to walk along the path of light. When the entity gets to the place where the light is too much to bear, then that entity stops. The fullest amount of light that that entity can enjoy and work with defines the next density of that entity’s experience. If it is third density, that entity will continue in third density. If it is fourth density, that entity will move into the inner planes of a fourth-density planet and prepare to start a cycle of fourth-density experience there. If the entity stops in fifth or sixth density, then that has become the native density of that entity, for that is the place that that entity can enjoy the experience of incarnation the most and can get the most out of it.
(06-17-2012, 10:34 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 10:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The link explains "*how* is one to be Harvested" and so I believe is very relevant. Smile

Which link?

This one: http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelreno203.html

Quote:...What we will describe happens in a ""moment or two" in nonlinear time where the veil is lifted instantaneously and you see Humanity - all of it, at once - and you weep...

...Through the eyes of ascension, one of the first things that happens is that the sensitivity of it all overwhelms you. You get to see what’s actually happening on the earth, and you cannot relate to any of it...

...This first reaction may pass quickly, or it can last a very long time. That’s up to you. How many will be stuck there, never understanding that it’s part of the voyage? There are many there now...

...This is the "responsibility awareness," and it's a shock for many. Gone are the days when you may sit and pray for those in trouble and feel nothing. Instead, for a moment in this process, you get to BE those in trouble. You see the suffering, the sorrow, and the lessons. Through the eyes of the ascended, you see the duality of the earth Human, and you weep for their efforts. You visit their hearts, and you "see" the heart of humanity...
Quote:...Once you get through this stage, there’s another, equally potent step, or reaction, in an attitude where you may also become stuck. Suddenly you begin to relate to the earth - the very dirt of the earth. You look at the trees and sky differently. Your passion starts to shift, and you see yourself as part of this system of life. Now you begin to weep for the planet!...

...These first two reactions to the ascension energy are like a foreword to a book of knowledge. They represent a reposturing of attitude, and a revelation of spiritual purpose. They "soften the Human spirit" for what is next...

...Interdimensionality provides an entirely different concept of life. There’s a pallet of learning, of expression that comes next. For the exception of one element, this pallet of attributes could be presented in any order. It's called "the ascension pallet." Here are six colors in that pallet...

I don't know about you guys, but I certainly went through this. I guess most of us are already on their way to harvest and are here just shining our light. That's the true magic of ascension... the shift in perspective that occurs.
That is truly interesting/awe-inspiring. I have been constantly attempting to place myself in other's shoes throughout this incarnation so I might be unbiased as possible. To do this on that kind of scale/level of clarity sounds very appealing, even if it only lasts a few moments.
Wow that Kyron message was amazing. It fit's in with my recent catalyst so perfectly it's really truly speaking to me right now. Man I'am starting to get excited.
There is a difference between consciousness and the spirit complex, according to the Ra material.

(05-28-2012, 01:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:6.14 ... The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops.

(06-17-2012, 10:34 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1119.aspx Wrote:The consciousness, then, without seeing any boundaries or partitions in this light, is asked to walk along the path of light. When the entity gets to the place where the light is too much to bear, then that entity stops.

Why does Q'uo speak of consciousness taking the "steps of light" and Ra speak of the spirit complex taking these? Did anyone else notice it?
Here is my understanding of it.

Consciousness is the Presence behind the mind, it's not the mind itself. In our case this consciousness is individuated and this is what we call the spirit. The mind could be described as being our ego. This is why we are not the mind alone, we are the spirit/mind/body all wrapped up. Smile

Animals have consciousness too, but it's not individuated. They are not enspirited yet. It is our spirit (our individuated consciousness) that gives us our self-awareness.

So in this case it is our consciousness without the ego that walks the steps of light.
Consciousness and the spirit comlex are defined, more or less, in the Ra material. And it appears, to me at least, to be two different things. The consciousness is described as a matrix of the mind (78:11). And the spirit complex is the shuttle or the pathway to intelligent infinity (6:1, 23:7, 49:2, 80:14, 95:27, 105:20). In 30:2 Ra describes further differences (in my comprehension) between two of these.

So I was struck reading that it is the consciousness that graduates, or walks the "steps of light" in that Q'uo session, while it is said to be the spirit complex in the Ra material.
Ah yes, that rings a bell. I posted some days ago that what we feel is our Self is actually the significator of the mind.

I'm sorry Ankh, I'm reading other non LOO material these days and it's all getting mixed up! Smile

I would simply suggest that the Q'uo channelings are more prone to distortions than the Ra material. The meaning is probably interchangeable anyway.
Patrick,
Have you found Bashar to be prone to distortion as well?
More or less so than Q'uo?
That is trance channeling that Darryl goes into in order to channel Bashar.
A lot of his teachings resonate well with me.
I know very little of the Bashar channelings.

But here is something to remember.

Quote:1.0 I am Ra. (...) We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same. (...)

Since the information is always and ever the same, I would suggest you go with what resonate with you at this time. Smile
Ego in Latin simply means I.

It is a shame most people attribute this term with negative connotations.

May I offer my slant on consciousness, mind and spirit?

Consciousness is all there is. You may understand consciousness as being the entirety of the mind/body/spirit complex. The same may be said about the term "soul" although some may prefer to equate soul to spirit. It's a semantic question. I simply prefer to see the soul as the consciousness which comprises the entirety of the mind/body/spirit complex (which is what any entity/logos is).

The term spirit has been very "humanized" or anthropomorphized. This is the reason why it is so difficult to properly understand it, I believe. It is not an ethereal, ghostly figure. Sorry if I'm bursing bubbles, but that's not the so-called "spirit." Even the more ethereal/subtler/finer bodies that would be called "spirit bodies" (such as those of 5D) are not the spirit complex. Those bodies are bodies (made of light).

The spirit is a shuttle, the transporter and contactor with the Source that is Intelligent Infinity. Visualize the concept macrocosmically: the Logos (Love/Thought, the kinetic) tapping/drawing from into Intelligent Infinity (the potential) and ultimately folding back all of Its Creation (light), absorbing It back into Itself to merge again with the One Infinite. That would be an analogy of the spirit complex; of what it is and what it does.

It is extremely difficult to explicate in words.

Perhaps it would be of aid to understand the mind/body/spirit trinity by making the following analogy: Love(Logos)/Light(Creation)/Free-will(Infinite Potential or Intelligence)

So then Siren, the spirit is the column of light in between us and the Creator ? And then animals do not yet have this column?
(06-19-2012, 01:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]So then Siren, the spirit is the column of light in between us and the Creator ? And then animals do not yet have this column?

Yes, a column, or tube or vortex, if these image serve you to visualize the concept. But instead of going up, it goes in.

All entities are a mind/body/spirit complex. Generally-speaking, 2D entities have not yet activated, shall we say, their spiritual potential/faculties, which are characteristic of the more conscious yearning or desire to find/discover/know the Creator in and about themselves.

It is basically because the entity is able to ponder that "there's something else out there" and subsequently contemplate upon its own existentialism (its own origin, meaning and purpose of being alive), that the spirit complex may be said to come into activation.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0513.aspx

Quote:...You have planted much that is full of joy. You are aware of the love of that original Thought, and you are able to avail yourselves of it in meditation and you are attempting to do this daily. It follows, then, that there will be a harvest each and every day, that there will be love that has been nurtured, cared for, cried for and that you may harvest that love this day, this moment.

You may ask, “What sort of crop is love? I would never let lettuce lie in the ground, but I do not understand what you mean.” If that is the case, my friends, turn your eyes towards yesterday and see if you find that which was not harvested and which has become as something which is dead and available no more. Turn back then to today, this present moment, and open your senses to the possibilities. You have given them to yourself; you have nurtured each and every possibility, each day is harvest day. There is no lack or limitation of the original Thought. Therefore, reach out your hands, whether mentally or physically, and accept with praise and thanksgiving and joy the harvest that is yours this day, and let your hearts be happy, for there is a principle which we have found is as steady a rudder for your density as is possibility, and that principle is love...

Each day you harvest the love you planted. Each and every single day is harvest my friends! Smile
(06-22-2012, 11:48 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Helpful information:

http://www.metamorpheus.co.uk/core-beliefs

I don't agree with everything, but I like when it says regarding harvest: "If the soul accepts, without apparent discomfort, a predominantly positive vibration, it can graduate to fourth density positive wherein the vibrations are of a similar rapidity."

The wording of this makes it a little clearer about harvest.
Can someone explain to me what 4th density negative and positive is? We need to help others see the truth in order to acend to 4th density? Do we need to be doing this non stop or is one person enough? Ive tried to teach friends and they understand the concept but they just doen seem to care.
Ebennett, I think it's more about being accepting of others, rather than trying to convince them of anything. When we are called to service, like when they ask for something, we are there to help. But we don't help just because we think we should, or to gain polarity. Whatever we do, and where we find ourselves is perfectly where we need to be, when we need to be there.

Hope I made some sense. I wouldn't worry at all about it. I forward little things that I think will resonate with someone at times, but I am not frequently sharing the knowledge, except on boards like this.

But then again, Ra did say that the only activity worth doing was to teach/learn (or was it learn/teach?). So we can teach what we learn, when we find the right opportunity.
Ebennett, I have found much benefit in my life through pondering these words from Ra:

Quote:89.30
To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

Serving your friends does not necessarily mean to share your truth with them beyond request. If they seem uninterested in pursuing a path of spiritual seeking, the most you can do to serve them is, in any moment, attempt to ensure their peace, joy, and comfort.

As far as your question regarding 4th density negative and positive, 4th density negative is simply the environment entities who harvest through Service to Self means will reside after they are harvested, and 4th density positive is where entities who polarize through Service to Others will find themselves.
Service to Self meaning learning on your own? And Im guessing the nicer place to be is 4th density positive right?
Most of these terms we discuss on these forums are derived from the Law of One material, which can be found in its entirety either in the online L/L Research Library or on the Law of One database site, lawofone.info, which has been broken up into categories for easier study.

Here's the section of the database which discusses the "negative path," which includes polarization through Service to Self. The concept is not necessarily as simple as the term "service to self" would imply.

The LOO.info site is extremely helpful when trying to understand these certain concepts in relation to the Ra material. If you find a particular concept you wish to explore in a deeper sense, you can try the forum search function to try to find threads already created for discussing that concept or passage. If you find the search function limited, feel free to create your own thread to discuss particular topics and ask other members to share their understandings.

If you ever need any help beyond this, feel free to PM myself or any other helpful members you run into here on the forums, we would all be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Also, welcome to the forums Smile
thanks man really appreciate it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5