Bring4th

Full Version: *how* is one to be Harvested?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

kdsii

According to various other sources (Sons of the Law of One Podcast), several entities are saying that yes, many are here, and waiting to be called upon. As always, use discernment here.
I would actually expect, with such an important event, that the ships really are here. Earth is one of the most intense catalytic environments, so I would imagine this planet's 4D shift would be quite the spectacle.

From what I understand, we will undergo the shift to lightbody, then work on healing the Earth if we so choose. 3D will be gone from this planet at that point. It'll just be 1D,2D,4D and 5D. 3D's will be relocated.

(04-06-2012, 01:14 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]...and others are taken to a safe place.

Yes, I've seen these "safe" places. I don't recommend that choice!

(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Many underestimate the shock that can be caused if an unprepared human starts to see huge floating cities in the skies. Ships as large as entire countries. Literally millions of craft filling the sky.
For this reason some will be re-located with no dis-comfort to themselves.
Their memories of these events leading up to Harvest will only be accessable for the person in higher densities. Memory implants are used to move the person very rapidly through the 3rd density experience. This is where all the talk about 'chambers' and '3 days' comes from.
The person can be healed and brought to full consciousness in an astoundingly short time. Remember outside of earth (and inside) it IS already the 'future'.

I haven't decided which part of that whole thing is the most disturbing.

The ships are already all around us, correct or no?

Either we just haven't merged collectively with the dimension in which to see them consistently.

OR....

You know how a FAN blade can't be seen when it is moving fast.... and how a Helicopter Propeller can't be seen when it is moving fast. That is probably all they had to do to Cloak themselves. Something as simple as that.

I 'failed' my implant and so-called "healing" --by choice of course. In other words, I am unprogrammable.

Lulu

Consciousness is the knowing that you know. The self-aware.
But, the higher up you go, the more the 'self' isunderstood to be illusory. So, I imagine you would not call a high 6D/7D entity conscious? Eventually there is no discernment between the self and the 'all that is', and the identity dissipates.
Thus, if there is no 'you', there is no consciousness, because that requires an observer.

Whew!

(06-18-2012, 08:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my understanding of it.

Consciousness is the Presence behind the mind, it's not the mind itself. In our case this consciousness is individuated and this is what we call the spirit. The mind could be described as being our ego. This is why we are not the mind alone, we are the spirit/mind/body all wrapped up. Smile

Animals have consciousness too, but it's not individuated. They are not enspirited yet. It is our spirit (our individuated consciousness) that gives us our self-awareness.

So in this case it is our consciousness without the ego that walks the steps of light.

(06-19-2012, 12:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Ego in Latin simply means I.

It is a shame most people attribute this term with negative connotations.
Haven't yet figured out where the notion came from. But I think, most likely, from some westerner who tried to interpret Eastern zen concepts and got confused with egocentricity - an unbalanced and thus undesirable attitude.

Alan Watts simply referred to ego as being the focus of conscious attention. And Jung's concept was the central complex in the field of consciousness. That familiar central complex or focus of attention was simply named.

kdsii

Because many spiritual seekers want to attain pure awareness, the ego is self-created, and is the little voice of fear in your head.
The percieved separation of the self from the Creator, other selves, or the all-that-is, is where the ego lives.

quote='zenmaster' pid='91055' dateline='1341881159']
(06-19-2012, 12:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Ego in Latin simply means I.

It is a shame most people attribute this term with negative connotations.
Haven't yet figured out where the notion came from. But I think, most likely, from some westerner who tried to interpret Eastern zen concepts and got confused with egocentricity - an unbalanced and thus undesirable attitude.

Alan Watts simply referred to ego as being the focus of conscious attention. And Jung's concept was the central complex in the field of consciousness. That familiar central complex or focus of attention was simply named.

[/quote]

(07-09-2012, 09:02 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Because many spiritual seekers want to attain pure awareness, the ego is self-created, and is the little voice of fear in your head.
The percieved separation of the self from the Creator, other selves, or the all-that-is, is where the ego lives.
Yes, but I was referring to Siren's observation about negative connotations.

"How is one to harvested?"

For all the theorizing, no one really knows.

Just need to wait and see.

Richard

kdsii

Great choice of words to explain a planetary shift.
You can also 'harvest' a kidney from an unlucky kidnapped tourist in Bangkok.
I think I would have used the word Shift, with a capital S

(07-10-2012, 02:14 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]"How is one to harvested?"

Richard

(07-10-2012, 02:27 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Great choice of words to explain a planetary shift.

[quote='Richard' pid='91185' dateline='1341944088']

Richard

Harvest and Shift are 2 completely different phenomena. Harvest as pertaining to the destination or placement of your soul after physical death (as per the Law of One) and Shift (as per general consensus..it seems) referring to an earthly change in thought patterns.

I don't see the 2 as interchangeable.

Current topic of this ongoing conversation notwithstanding, the original question posited was " How are we to be harvested?". That was what I was answering.

Richard

kdsii

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

This always sounded to me, as if Ra were to suggest, 'don't bother working towards a longer life in 3D, because at this point in time, it's not going to be anyway'

The Harvest and the shift on Earth both refer to a shift into 4D vibrations. Hand in hand.
I was merely commenting on the terminology used by Ra and others. 'Harvest' invokes a sense of fear/pain to a degree, in my opinion, don't you think?

(07-10-2012, 02:47 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 02:27 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Great choice of words to explain a planetary shift.

[quote='Richard' pid='91185' dateline='1341944088']

Richard

Harvest and Shift are 2 completely different phenomena. Harvest as pertaining to the destination or placement of your soul after physical death (as per the Law of One) and Shift (as per general consensus..it seems) referring to an earthly change in thought patterns.

I don't see the 2 as interchangeable.

Current topic of this ongoing conversation notwithstanding, the original question posited was " How are we to be harvested?". That was what I was answering.

Richard

I don't see it that way. For myself, Harvest is ongoing....or the Harvest is "now". From your birth to your death is a personal voyage of seeking towards Harvest..or not..as you choose.

Keep in mind that these channels are 35 years old. Interpretation of this body of work is highly personal in any case. Since the start of this site over three years ago, I'd venture to say that most of us have agreed to mostly disagree...LOL.

Richard
I still keep holding out that there may be some sort of ascension. But I'm an optimist.

kdsii

HERE'S THE ANSWER TO...
What our fate is regarding Harvest. Cause that's really what everyone wants to know.

Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body. This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the thirddensity electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility. To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to thirddensity necessities.

We will be hybrids. We, and the Earth, will be in Windows XP Compatibility mode until the old machines phase out and stop working eventually.
** How is one to be harvested? You die NATURALLY. And then you INCARNATE in the fresh, bran spankin new 4D Earth. **
At 35 years old I am asking did I reaaaaaly need to be here in 3D to help the harvest?

(07-10-2012, 04:59 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]** How is one to be harvested? You die NATURALLY. And then you INCARNATE in the fresh, bran spankin new 4D Earth. **

kdsii

Your vibrations alone aid the planet.
Some came here just for this reason, not to fly around in a superman outfit, but to bring loving energies here.
Supposedly a planet's Harvest (particularaly this one, with its famous history) is a very great honor/duty to aid in, so there is/was a great influx of higher-plane energies coming here.
You may have been one of them.

(07-10-2012, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]At 35 years old I am asking did I reaaaaaly need to be here in 3D to help the harvest?

(07-10-2012, 04:59 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]** How is one to be harvested? You die NATURALLY. And then you INCARNATE in the fresh, bran spankin new 4D Earth. **

I'm glad it's doing some good.
Because the vibrations are uncomfortable to me at this current time.
I feel restless and anxious.
But at least I have a love of life again, and not down that dark path I was in before.

kdsii

Agreed.
Things will get better, as far as planetwide vibrations go.
I've had this non-love of life too... Very dark, cold... Time stands still. The dark night of the soul, is what this is called.
I feel a great peace, synchronicity, and a quiet love radiating.
Hard part is, all my major, usually buried flaws are surfacing and hitting me like trucks.
But I'm happy for this, I feel like I'm responding to my oncoming karma-traffic pretty well, and then it's back to peace again.

Just trust in synchronicity... It's momentum. Don't fall apart when the world seems cold and time stops for you.
Just be, exist, in the all-that-is... The honey will flow again.

(07-10-2012, 05:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it's doing some good.
Because the vibrations are uncomfortable to me at this current time.
I feel restless and anxious.
But at least I have a love of life again, and not down that dark path I was in before.

(07-10-2012, 05:21 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Supposedly a planet's Harvest (particularaly this one, with its famous history) is a very great honor/duty to aid in, so there is/was a great influx of higher-plane energies coming here.
You may have been one of them.

I think chances are good that I am, as I feel it deep down. I show all the signs of a starseed soul, an extraterrestrial. I am sensitive, much like those of higher density, and a longing to be home.

I trust it's a great honor/duty to be here at this current space/time nexus.
(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

This always sounded to me, as if Ra were to suggest, 'don't bother working towards a longer life in 3D, because at this point in time, it's not going to be anyway'
I don't think that's quite what Ra meant. Prolonging lifespan does not prevent death by all other causes than old age. Since each life requires some measure of time to begin to work on polarization - refining their 'violet-ray energy field' - and the confluence of energies is during the end of the major cycle at this harvest, one might miss that window if they had to reincarnate.

(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]The Harvest and the shift on Earth both refer to a shift into 4D vibrations. Hand in hand.
Harvest is a term used for transfer to a new body at a new space/time location, typically to a new density. Remember, it happens at the end of the minor cycles as well but not the confluence of energies. Interestingly, Ra also said Martians were 'harvested' to Earth.

kdsii

Yeah, I also talked about this in another thread, many of us were Martians transferred here, who had to start Third over.
I found the answer to what happens to us during Harvest.
In my opinion, there's no need to worry or squabble over the details,
but I thought that this entailed a definite end to 3rd density, meaning death.
Though The Law Is One and all is well, the thought of this happening very much loomed over my head.
I was wrong however, this is an overlapping event where all will go on as usual until the end of their current incarnation.

Thanks for everyone's input here.

(07-10-2012, 08:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

I don't think that's quite what Ra meant. Prolonging lifespan does not prevent death by all other causes than old age. Since each life requires some measure of time to begin to work on polarization - refining their 'violet-ray energy field' - and the confluence of energies is during the end of the major cycle at this harvest, one might miss that window if they had to reincarnate.

(07-10-2012, 02:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]The Harvest and the shift on Earth both refer to a shift into 4D vibrations. Hand in hand.
Harvest is a term used for transfer to a new body at a new space/time location, typically to a new density. Remember, it happens at the end of the minor cycles as well but not the confluence of energies. Interestingly, Ra also said Martians were 'harvested' to Earth.

It's quite simple.

For all that are incarnated right now. When you die you will walk the steps of light and be placed where you should. This illusion is not going to stop abruptly.

The harvest has already occurred in 2011. That is why so many are awakening. Just live your life here and now and don't worry about anything.

EDIT: Well I got a Left-Ear Tone after posting this. So I guess I'm wrong. Smile
(07-11-2012, 09:02 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite simple.

For all that are incarnated right now. When you die you will walk the steps of light and be placed where you should. This illusion is not going to stop abruptly.

The harvest has already occurred in 2011. That is why so many are awakening. Just live your life here and now and don't worry about anything.

EDIT: Well I got a Left-Ear Tone after posting this. So I guess I'm wrong. Smile

Or you got a piece of wax nestling against your eardrum Wink

But, yep...this is how I see it working also. Live...pass on...harvest occurs sometime after or not.. according to your choice or life plan.

But its true, KD. "Harvest" was an unfortunate choice of a word to describe this process. Its a bit impersonal...but then Ra isn't the most personable of character (s) either.

Richard

kdsii

Hah, yeah.
Ra's humor and jokes just leave me staring at the page, re-reading the joke 4 times, and scratching my head

(07-11-2012, 12:15 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2012, 09:02 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite simple.

Or you got a piece of wax nestling against your eardrum Wink

But, yep...this is how I see it working also. Live...pass on...harvest occurs sometime after or not.. according to your choice or life plan.

But its true, KD. "Harvest" was an unfortunate choice of a word to describe this process. Its a bit impersonal...but then Ra isn't the most personable of character (s) either.

Richard

Sometimes I laugh out loud at a synchronicity that accurs from me reading Ra/Q'Uo? Does that count as humor? :p
so we must die in oder to be harvested?
Crap, accidentally reposted.

Do as this man says:

(07-11-2012, 10:30 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]so we must die in oder to be harvested?

For me personally, that has fallen in to a bit of grey-area. I have heard from Ra/Q'uo that it is indeed true, that you must die to be harvested. But on the otherhand in the GW_V questions thread, our vehicles will be upgraded to accommodate our new 4D consciousness. If I understood this correctly, this means that the transition from 3D-4D will not be interrupted by death. I think this is due to the basic plan for harvest being modified by the Creator(going solely off logic from putting other puzzle pieces together to form this supposition).
It's important to remember that there is no death. It's just a transition from space/time to time/space. Smile And like Ra said, the only difference with the harvest is that you walk the steps of light so that you go to the proper time/space for your continuing advancement.

kdsii

But you have to admit, it's confusing.
If what I read was true, there are some holes still in the logistics.
Not that it's of any long-term importance, but still curious:

As I quoted before, Ra states that we will live as usual, and be shifted after we pass from 3D time-space.
We cannot see 4D beings readily, and yet there are more 3D children coming along, as anyone could expect.
So, there has to be an interruption at some point - 3Ders will be relocated after the last opportunity is passed up, but there will always be more 3D offspring.
Meaning, a phase-out doesn't make sense. Follow?

(07-12-2012, 09:35 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]It's important to remember that there is no death. It's just a transition from space/time to time/space. Smile And like Ra said, the only difference with the harvest is that you walk the steps of light so that you go to the proper time/space for your continuing advancement.

That is why Ra said that the transition takes in between 100 to 700 years.

When you "die" if you go to 4d time/space, this "time" location could be 700 years in our future and you incarnate in space/time then.
will our physical bodies die? - attract a situation where they physical bodies dies off or is it just gradual transition to a 4D body?

kdsii

Ohhh, makes sense.
I'm gonna take my iron vault back to Walmart and exchange it for their 1/2 millenia time capsule. Different price range I hear.

(07-12-2012, 09:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That is why Ra said that the transition takes in between 100 to 700 years.

When you "die" if you go to 4d time/space, this "time" location could be 700 years in our future and you incarnate in space/time then.

That's been the conversation for the last 10 posts or so, just look through our convo history

(07-12-2012, 09:55 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]will our physical bodies die? - attract a situation where they physical bodies dies off or is it just gradual transition to a 4D body?

(07-12-2012, 09:55 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]will our physical bodies die? - attract a situation where they physical bodies dies off or is it just gradual transition to a 4D body?

Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. As… I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.
Quote:63.14 Questioner: The— you are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented towards service to others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

I think I am dual activated because I really understand 4d concepts and feel somewhat weird in this current 3d space/time.

Still I will only be harvested after my "death" here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5