Bring4th

Full Version: *how* is one to be Harvested?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Harvestable Lifestyle. I like it.
(08-21-2012, 12:17 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]...The idea of mass harvests occurring every several thousand years does not "feel right" to me, so I'm hanging back from buying into that concept, although I feel very, very good about much else that Carla has channeled...

"...Please know that our thoughts are our opinions only and may unbeknownst to us be blemished in some way by inaccuracy or bias. Therefore, please listen to what we have to say with your discrimination, knowing the truth by recognition and not by authority, for, my friends, as you have said yourselves, the truth is already within you; you have only forgotten it..."

All is well my friend ! Smile
End of the growing season leads to the enjoyment of the fruits of your labour. Rather than see the 'harvest' as an "ending of crops", instead maybe we should strive to see it as the beginning of the feast! When the time comes, we must make the most of our fruits and not let them spoil post-harvest, if we were to continue with the analogy...

In a 'real world' sense, I see it as the confusion on earth lifting and allowing those who truly embody the 4D mindset /philosophy to spread their wings and fly without the hindrances of 3D existence (money, position, etc.)

Do we focus on the empty fields or on the fully stocked pantries? It can be a good time or a bad time. It's up to us as far as where to look and focus on.
(08-21-2012, 10:32 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2012, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...I'm guessing the "harvest" would be rather large for this solar system, but very small in proportion to the number of individuals here. My guess is a little less than 1%...

I feel that it is closer to 4% at this time, which is indeed really high IMHO.
How did you get 4%?

Cyan

Mass of fruit in plant compared to mass of biomass in tree compared to mass of biomass in soil +water + what ever thats been used to grow it.

y1+y2+y3 then extrapolate y4 (Which would be the human fruit of cognition which is the "fruit in the fruit")

IF you put 5% there then to get 1 unit of harvestable human cognition from 3rd to 4th you have to rotate 20 humans, or 400 2nd density souls or 8000 units of 1st density matter comparable to what is acquired in 4th density matter if conversion rate of energy to a higher form of mass is 5%

So to keep things in perspective, a 5% of total human population being ready for harvest as a "new" phenomena would be a accomplishment.

Also, not losing 5% of the wanderer population or a sufficiently large number of wanderers to end up at a total loss in sto polarization overall would be rather good.

Losing wanderers is of less significance because they have a very very high probability of recycling back to the 6th or similar very quickly.

SO.

If we harvest 100.000 beings to 4th as a new and lose 200.000 wanders to "karma" its ok because as "time" is played forward much of the wanderers lost will return quicker than the native 3rds will advance?

Is that roughly what Ra is thinking of?
How have you linked green-ray activation and 'making their own choices'...?

(08-20-2012, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]exact quote for training wheels off is 54%, so a little less than half:
"21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is fifty-four percent."

So basically only 46% at that time had not even activated the green-ray energy center. And for the 54% that have green-ray activated, it must then be sufficiently balanced. I'm guessing the "harvest" would be rather large for this solar system, but very small in proportion to the number of individuals here. My guess is a little less than 1%.

(08-21-2012, 09:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2012, 10:32 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2012, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...I'm guessing the "harvest" would be rather large for this solar system, but very small in proportion to the number of individuals here. My guess is a little less than 1%...

I feel that it is closer to 4% at this time, which is indeed really high IMHO.

How did you get 4%?

Like I said, I just felt that it is closer to 4%. There's nothing scientific about it. Smile
(08-22-2012, 04:51 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]How have you linked green-ray activation and 'making their own choices'...?

"...As the incarnations begin to accumulate, further needs are discovered: the need to trade, the need to love, the need to be loved, the need to elevate animalistic behaviors to a more universal perspective.

During the first portion of third-density cycles, incarnations are automatic and occur rapidly upon the cessation of energy complex of the physical vehicle. There is small need to review or to heal the experiences of the incarnation. As, what you would call, the energy centers begin to be activated to a higher extent, more of the content of experience during incarnation deals with the lessons of love.

Thus the time, as you may understand it, between incarnations is lengthened to give appropriate attention to the review and the healing of experiences of the previous incarnation. At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic.

21.10 Questioner: When incarnation ceases to become automatic I am assuming that the entity can decide when he needs to incarnate for the benefit of his own learning. Does he also select his parents?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

21.11 Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the people— entities incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is fifty-four percent.
."
(08-22-2012, 08:36 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I just felt that it is closer to 4%. There's nothing scientific about it.
Honest question here, why indiscriminately offer such a number?
(08-22-2012, 08:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 08:36 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I just felt that it is closer to 4%. There's nothing scientific about it.

My guess would be that my 5th chakra is active and so I am freely communicating.
It's much easier to give percentages as opposed to exact numbers, dates etc.
If Ra were bad in math then that makes most of us even more clueless.
Higher self has access to a 'supercomputer', so when the higher self says "4%", and the signal is strong, pure and protected and everything resonates then, ok I would go with that figure.
Trust your inner self.
(08-22-2012, 09:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

My guess would be that my 5th chakra is active and so I am freely communicating.
Ok, regardless of your energy system, I think the question was how do you figure 4%? Or in other words, what considerations were made for that particular number?
(08-22-2012, 08:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, regardless of your energy system, I think the question was how do you figure 4%? Or in other words, what considerations were made for that particular number?

The only consideration is knowing without knowing or in other words thinking with your heart/head a tiny bit more than with your head/heart. This number simply came to me and I resonated with it.

As is the case with all "knowing without knowing", the details remains unknown. Otherwise it would simply be knowing. Smile
(08-23-2012, 09:57 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]The only consideration is knowing without knowing or in other words thinking with your heart/head a tiny bit more than with your head/heart. This number simply came to me and I resonated with it.

As is the case with all "knowing without knowing", the details remains unknown. Otherwise it would simply be knowing. Smile
Ok, I was just wondering in case you hadn't made it up. Not to press on this due to, as Ra would say, it being a matter of little virtue.

Oh, I got "making their own choices" mixed up with "creating our own catalyst".
(08-23-2012, 09:57 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 08:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

The only consideration is knowing without knowing or in other words thinking with your heart/head a tiny bit more than with your head/heart. This number simply came to me and I resonated with it.

Intuition is a powerful and beautiful thing my friend. Smile
(08-25-2012, 12:37 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Intuition is a powerful and beautiful thing my friend. Smile
As Ra said, it's "at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density". It's the source of our creativity which may produce both complete bs and inspiration.
(08-25-2012, 08:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said, it's "at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density".

Actual quote: "That is the rational/intuitive mind." (Not just intuition.)
(08-25-2012, 09:47 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 08:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra said, it's "at once the great virtue and the great handicap of third density".

I read someplace (Maybe it was Course in Miracles) that the only function of the human mind is to use it to reunite with or become aware of God. Wish I could remember the exact wording and location.

Yes, and experience is the rational worldview (weltanschauung), and one can not make any use of intuition without it.

(08-25-2012, 10:05 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I read someplace (Maybe it was Course in Miracles) that the only function of the human mind is to use it to reunite with or become aware of God. Wish I could remember the exact wording and location.
That's one way to preface it, but one could equally also say the only purpose of any principle, construct or any activity whatsoever is to" become aware of God."

Exactly. This is what I call head/heart. Intuition is more heart/head. But just subtly, just a little bit more heart than head. Head is still very much needed. Smile
(08-26-2012, 07:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. This is what I call head/heart. Intuition is more heart/head. But just subtly, just a little bit more heart than head. Head is still very much needed. Smile
That is interesting why you would put intuition in the "heart" category and not feeling? I see the metaphor for intuition more about "light" as consciousness when attempting to perceive something from the unconscious mind. With "heart" being that which provides space for or opportunity for acceptance of self/other-self (indeed felt in the heart located at center of being). Ra also often used "heart" when referring to some central or core concept (heart of the matter).

(08-26-2012, 10:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2012, 07:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

That is interesting why you would put intuition in the "heart" category and not feeling? I see the metaphor for intuition more about "light" as consciousness when attempting to perceive something from the unconscious mind. With "heart" being that which provides space for or opportunity for acceptance of self/other-self (indeed felt in the heart located at center of being). Ra also often used "heart" when referring to some central or core concept (heart of the matter).

I put feelings in the "heart" category too. For me intuition results from awareness of the feeling you get from information. You feel the information is true or not. In any case it would ever only be true or false to me. But even so I communicate this information to others so that they may in turn feel it to be true or false for them. Each of us are resonating with our own set of truths.

"...attempting to perceive something from the unconscious mind..."
Whatever the source of information (even indigo ray), I still call the process of resonating or not resonating with information; intuition.
The way I picture, at some point all life just ends, because every life has lived, and every possible outcome of life has happened. At this point you will feel your death, all of your deaths of every soul, then the death of just everything in general. You feel it because all is one. Yet all is many. And we always have more levels to go.
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]hi all.

How is one to be Harvested?: that is my "stupid question", here!

What will be the actual "engineering" technique used to get a soul to arrive in the upper dimensions?  what will this Harvest-event look like to an observer standing 50 feet away?!

I ask this as I have read from some very well meaning Channelers that "portals will open" and one will just step through them, for those who will be Harvested.

Someone got irked at me when I said that Death, in the usual way, is also harvesting.  the writer Insisted that harvesting of someone is not death as we know it.

my engineering mind is very curious and I would like to know what others think.

there are so many variants about Harvesting!.

---"poof" into thin air!   if many go all at once, why those 80 mph going cars, on the rush hour interstate, will suddenly have no drivers!

---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.
or....the clothes drop to the ground, empty!

---the harvested soul "dies" in sleep, going out of body and not ever coming back:   found dead in bed, that morning,  of unknown causes.

----the harvest timeframe is 70 years and each of us is harvested via death, in the usual way.  but each of us will arrive into a NEW heaven, not the one that has been there for 1000+ years!

---there is/are disasters that will bring a huge harvest of death-ascended  souls, all coming in at once.
...or a sickness epidemic.

---alien spaceship land and take away many people.

Probably I have not covered all the possibilities.
  I have read that term "Harvest", now, for years and i *still* do not know what the writer means by this word!  problem might also be that out of 100 people saying that "harvest" word, they might each have a different meaning that they give to this word!
I "hate that":   where a simple word like "love" actually might have 3,831 meanings!

then there is the Second part of the "harvest problem"!
---is this harvest going to happen within one year or so, or be spread out for 40 to 90 years?!

I have been reading, of late, about "strange deaths", in the paper or on the internet.  one case in point, here in the local paper, Tallahassee.  On a golf club golf course, a player hit his ball from the starting tee.  a long long drive.  along the green is a row of expensive homes.  the ball was hit and it went over the green boundary line into the area of the homes and there was a lady lying next to her pool, sunbathing.
the ball hit her  on her head and killed her instantly!!
--talk about a fated karma!!  i do not think that even a Master's playoff champion could hit a ball that precise, within even 100 tries!
might take such a golfer 1000 tries, or more!

so.
please your opinions, mediations, channelings...thank you,

freestone wilson

Harvest speaks of gathering fruit. This fruit is a literal product. The product is to be able to radiate energy outwardly.
I believe we can consciously EVOLVE into 4th density. It is a matter of invoking our divine right as creator to experience reality as we see fit. And deciding to align to the timeline where it is meant to happen.
(08-13-2018, 03:59 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I believe we can consciously EVOLVE into 4th density. It is a matter of invoking our divine right as creator to experience reality as we see fit. And deciding to align to the timeline where it is meant to happen.

And a matter of not going against the decisions we have made before incarnating... which means that it is rare that a person will have allowed themselves such an exit from this current experience.  But the good news is that what you describe can actually become your reality without anything changing much physically in your life.  Your perspective changes and this then changes everything...

(08-13-2018, 05:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]But the good news is that what you describe can actually become your reality without anything changing much physically in your life.  Your perspective changes and this then changes everything... 

I agree wholeheartedly. That shift in perspective is where our free will is absolutely critical and where we choose to focus our will and attention is where we will walk. This is easy enough to see physically -- Try walking in a straight line while looking off to the left. It doesn't work, we always end up curving to the left, i.e. where we are looking.

I started to write and keep gratitude lists a few months ago and my perspective has dramatically changed. By focusing on even just a few positive things, many more positive aspects became apparent, and this in turn lead to more amazing positivity to enter my life without me asking for it or expecting it. It is worth noting that some of the items on my gratitude lists I had once thought of as negative. For example, being laid off from a job several years ago and unable to find work again for two years. That certainly wasn't on any gratitude list at the time! However, it gave me an opportunity to form a very strong bond with my son since I had become a stay at home father during that time. For that I am incredibly grateful, and that would not have happened if I had stayed employed. As a result, both of those events now show up on my gratitude lists.

The idea of "harvest" sounds a lot like some sort of catastrophe like the Great Flood--the word itself implies a reaping of a field. David Wilcock and Corey Goode talk of a Great Solar Flash in the next several years, and relate that back to the concept of a harvest. But, in a recent automatic writing, the following came through regarding my question about harvest:

Quote:Consider why you look for such a change. Is it to rescue humanity from the cycle of karma and free the earth? Or is it the shortcut and easy way out?

That response required me to really look at my motives. I think that on the whole, my motive is/was the easy way out from a general discontent and day-long eye-roll at the going-ons in this odd world. However, to your point about changing one's perspective changing one's reality, if there is one thing I have come to understand from my gratitude lists it is that I don't have the first clue what it is I really want or need--let alone what anyone else wants or needs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5