Bring4th

Full Version: *how* is one to be Harvested?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hi all.

How is one to be Harvested?: that is my "stupid question", here!

What will be the actual "engineering" technique used to get a soul to arrive in the upper dimensions? what will this Harvest-event look like to an observer standing 50 feet away?!

I ask this as I have read from some very well meaning Channelers that "portals will open" and one will just step through them, for those who will be Harvested.

Someone got irked at me when I said that Death, in the usual way, is also harvesting. the writer Insisted that harvesting of someone is not death as we know it.

my engineering mind is very curious and I would like to know what others think.

there are so many variants about Harvesting!.

---"poof" into thin air! if many go all at once, why those 80 mph going cars, on the rush hour interstate, will suddenly have no drivers!

---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.
or....the clothes drop to the ground, empty!

---the harvested soul "dies" in sleep, going out of body and not ever coming back: found dead in bed, that morning, of unknown causes.

----the harvest timeframe is 70 years and each of us is harvested via death, in the usual way. but each of us will arrive into a NEW heaven, not the one that has been there for 1000+ years!

---there is/are disasters that will bring a huge harvest of death-ascended souls, all coming in at once.
...or a sickness epidemic.

---alien spaceship land and take away many people.

Probably I have not covered all the possibilities.
I have read that term "Harvest", now, for years and i *still* do not know what the writer means by this word! problem might also be that out of 100 people saying that "harvest" word, they might each have a different meaning that they give to this word!
I "hate that": where a simple word like "love" actually might have 3,831 meanings!

then there is the Second part of the "harvest problem"!
---is this harvest going to happen within one year or so, or be spread out for 40 to 90 years?!

I have been reading, of late, about "strange deaths", in the paper or on the internet. one case in point, here in the local paper, Tallahassee. On a golf club golf course, a player hit his ball from the starting tee. a long long drive. along the green is a row of expensive homes. the ball was hit and it went over the green boundary line into the area of the homes and there was a lady lying next to her pool, sunbathing.
the ball hit her on her head and killed her instantly!!
--talk about a fated karma!! i do not think that even a Master's playoff champion could hit a ball that precise, within even 100 tries!
might take such a golfer 1000 tries, or more!

so.
please your opinions, mediations, channelings...thank you,

freestone wilson
I like the idea of 4D being a new heaven to each one.

Though, I don't see how an alien taking people away would make one harvestable.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
I don't know about the mechanics of it. But I do know that it is not required to be incarnated to be harvested. So even "dead" you are still very much harvestable. Smile
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]Probably I have not covered all the possibilities.
I have read that term "Harvest", now, for years and i *still* do not know what the writer means by this word! problem might also be that out of 100 people saying that "harvest" word, they might each have a different meaning that they give to this word!
I "hate that": where a simple word like "love" actually might have 3,831 meanings!

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately you won't find any clear-cut answers here either. If you peruse this particular sub-forum, you'll find a a plethora of opinions and interpretations on exactly what harvest is, especially in the context of the Ra material. This particular channeled information appears to be so concise and clear-cut with semantics, yet debates have raged on in an attempt to discern exactly what harvest means and what will happen as we are harvested.

I am personally of the opinion that there is simply no way to know exactly what is going to happen, and I am okay with that. I feel like the most logical explanation would be that we are harvested after we come to a natural death, and societies shift into the next level of light will be rather seamless. I can sympathize with that intense fire of curiosity that seems to burnt he question in to our minds, "but how exactly will it happen?!" I think that you could search for the rest of your life and not find an answer that satisfies this curiosity.

I have found my pressing curiosity on the matter to be a to be a very pertinent lesson for me; that is, to live in the moment. Every moment I spent wondering and trying to figure out what Harvest really meant, how it would play out, what it would be like...I realized, these were moments spent disconnected from the present. I looked forward trying to understand what was going to happen without realizing that the most important thing for us to realize within this illusion is what is happening, right now, as we are experiencing. Contemplating this has helped me understand and dismiss this burning curiosity, and I feel much better relaxing into the moment without worrying so much about what lies ahead.
By choosing to exspress love And light. You have already chosen. Now like Austin said you just wait till you die however that may be. :-) and while alive you spend time spreading your love and light through a smile to a stranger or a hug to a friend. Maybe just your presence :-) or that's what I think :-). The idea of harvest in the physical form for everybody is I think a purely human idea because we know it is possible after a lifetimes worth of study and preparation. Many wise masters have done it. But Ra never said we would be harvested in physicality. Ra said that to be harvested into another density we must first die. Not that there will be a grand wave of death throughout the world, but rather that while here in this life we are meant to live it :-) then when we die ,because the most recent cycle is ending, we are then able to harvest ourselves if we so choose. But this is all just my opinion and Ponderings on the subject. :-) I'm no master, but I do speak a truth. My truth :-)

-Conifer17-
Peace and giggles namaste
Adonai Vasu Borragus
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]What will be the actual "engineering" technique used to get a soul to arrive in the upper dimensions?

Basically, the same process that would get, let's say, an ape, to arrive into this "dimension" of human-beingness. The key is: awareness.

In the case of 3D to 4D, it is my impression that the process is based on the quantum expansion of awareness of the entity in question, followed by a self-realization or crystallization of desired purpose, in the form of a kind of service. The 3D entity at a point comes to the realization that it desires/seeks/strives to serve everyone/everything for the greatest good, or serve solely the self for its own greatest good. This, fueled by will/faith in the chosen/desired path of seeking, catapults, shall we say, the entity into transitioning towards its next experiential cycle (that being the vibratory spectral field that is 4th density).

Quote:what will this Harvest-event look like to an observer standing 50 feet away?!

I don't think it will be "observable" the same way you would observe an aircraft lift off from the ground. Other than that, I cannot presently answer this question.

Quote:Someone got irked at me when I said that Death, in the usual way, is also harvesting.

One need not be currently incarnated to be harvested/graduated into the next experiential spectrum/density.

Quote: I ask this as I have read from some very well meaning Channelers that "portals will open" and one will just step through them, for those who will be Harvested.

I believe the whole "ascension-portals" idea is, quite frankly: unintentional misinformation and/or deliberate disinformation. Either way, this seems to be quite a pervasive idea among New Age circles and the such.

Quote:---"poof" into thin air! if many go all at once, why those 80 mph going cars, on the rush hour interstate, will suddenly have no drivers!

You are asking for responses to these particular queries. So my response is: it will not happen this way. The transition wont occur instantaneously nor will it be a collective phenomenon, whether localized or globalized.

Quote:---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.

Again, same as above.

Quote:---the harvested soul "dies" in sleep, going out of body and not ever coming back: found dead in bed, that morning, of unknown causes.

This would appear to be the most common way. But death itself is not necessarily the only means to harvest.

Quote:----the harvest timeframe is 70 years and each of us is harvested via death, in the usual way. but each of us will arrive into a NEW heaven, not the one that has been there for 1000+ years!

See above.

Quote:---there is/are disasters that will bring a huge harvest of death-ascended souls, all coming in at once.

Natural "disasters" are indeed assisting in the transition process. Death will also quickly "cleanse the fields," shall we say, by removing, or displacing, those entities that due to, let's say, blockages or limitations in awareness, are either not ready to withstand the incoming vibratory qualities of 4D and/or are not willing to adjust/align to these new vibratory patterns.

I believe sickness or epidemic, whether natural and/or man-made, will contribute to the process as well.

Quote:---alien spaceship land and take away many people.

You mean abduction? That is not harvest. Nor will the Ashtar Command come and "save" anyone. This is contradictory to the Law of Freewill.
In isolated instances, however, this could be applicable to certain groups of entities or individuals ("special cases," let's say), but I imagine this would be extremely rare and unnecessary.

Harvest, ascension or graduation has to do with the degree of awareness*, intensity of seeking, and direction of service of the entity in question.

*Capability of informing oneself with, and thus partake/enjoy, greater degrees of light/awareness/intelligence.

On a side note: perhaps it should be useful to consider that the so-called "ascension" is not exactly upwards, but rather inwards.

Quote:I have read that term "Harvest", now, for years and i *still* do not know what the writer means by this word! problem might also be that out of 100 people saying that "harvest" word, they might each have a different meaning that they give to this word!

Ah, yes. The beauty of semantics/pragmatics!

I suggest seeing harvest/ascension/graduation in a more scientific term: a quantum leap in consciousness, if you will.

Quote:then there is the Second part of the "harvest problem"!
---is this harvest going to happen within one year or so, or be spread out for 40 to 90 years?!

I would advise you not to concern yourself with temporal calculations. Trying to "nail" a date or time-frame will greatly mislead you from your goal at hand. Future events are always being, shall we say, re-shuffled, by the present moment. Certain events are universal in nature. Such is the harvest at this particular locus, but "when" or "how" are inconsequential details in the great scheme of things.

It is my perception, however, that the harvest upon this planetary sphere will be largely (if not entirely) an individual event that will/is occur/ring over the span of a few years, rather than a collective phenomenon happening in the blink of an eye.

Quote:I have been reading, of late, about "strange deaths", in the paper or on the internet. one case in point, here in the local paper, Tallahassee. On a golf club golf course, a player hit his ball from the starting tee. a long long drive. along the green is a row of expensive homes. the ball was hit and it went over the green boundary line into the area of the homes and there was a lady lying next to her pool, sunbathing.

And that was by no means a coincidence, I would add!

Ra referred to the process as a time/space transition. When you incarnate, you move into space/time. When one dies, you move into time/space.

The mechanical answer has to do with the rhythms that form creation. These rhythms provide a cyclical nature in which one may locally move up to fourth density if their consciousness has reached "universal love." Think of the rhythms as providing a gate which opens and closes. This local opening is available right now in time/space. For those that haven't polarized yet, if they are able to in this incarnation, when they die they'll pass through the opening.

My understanding is that fourth density hasn't manifested on Earth yet because the collective consciousness must crystallize its time/space nature.

Quote:Visualize, if you will, the particular energy which, outward flowing and inward coagulating, formed the tiny realm of the creation governed by your Council of Saturn. Continue seeing the rhythm of this process. The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. The timing of these cycles is a measurement equal to a portion of intelligent energy.

This intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.
Ra uses the term 'harvest' to mean relocation to a 'more appropriate new environment', for the subsequent incarnation of an entity.

Quote:10.9 Questioner: When graduation occurs at the end of a cycle, and entities are moved from one planet to another, by what means do they go to a new planet?

Ra: I am Ra. In the scheme of the Creator, the first step of the mind/body/spirit/totality/beingness is to place its mind/body/spirit complex distortion in the proper place of love/light. This is done to ensure proper healing of the complex and eventual attunement with the totality/beingness complex. This takes a very variable length of your time/space. After this is accomplished the experience of the cycle is dissolved and filtered until only the distillation of distortions in its pure form remains. At this time, the harvested mind/body/spirit/totality/beingness evaluates the density needs of its beingness and chooses the more appropriate new environment for either a repetition of the cycle or a moving forward into the next cycle. This is the manner of the harvesting, guarded and watched over by many.

Cyan

Depends on who you are, where you live and what kind of choice syou have made. What ever is the easiest way for the higher entities to tell you that you are already and will always be in your subjective paradise and nothing will never change even though everything always changes.
Good question and welcome to the forum.
What I understand there are following possibilities.

Decent into Argartha or inner earth. These portals will be in all populated areas and easy to find.

Contact with Star Family and their craft. Move to off world location.

The death reburth cycle. This means if required by self for soul growth the person will 'die' in order to heal more quickly.

A 'magical' or wonderful experience. The person will initially relinquish memory of this and other events leading up to 21.12.2012.
They will be taken to an environment of their choosing, some to continue the 3rd density learning.

Some will ascend from the surface of the planet directly through the Stargate.

This will take place at 11:11 in the evening of the 21st December 2012.
I'm not sure if you can still get tickets for Santana?Angel

(04-03-2012, 09:36 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]What will be the actual "engineering" technique used to get a soul to arrive in the upper dimensions?

Basically, the same process that would get, let's say, an ape, to arrive into this "dimension" of human-beingness. The key is: awareness.

In the case of 3D to 4D, it is my impression that the process is based on the quantum expansion of awareness of the entity in question, followed by a self-realization or crystallization of desired purpose, in the form of a kind of service. The 3D entity at a point comes to the realization that it desires/seeks/strives to serve everyone/everything for the greatest good, or serve solely the self for its own greatest good. This, fueled by will/faith in the chosen/desired path of seeking, catapults, shall we say, the entity into transitioning towards its next experiential cycle (that being the vibratory spectral field that is 4th density).

Quote:what will this Harvest-event look like to an observer standing 50 feet away?!

I don't think it will be "observable" the same way you would observe an aircraft lift off from the ground. Other than that, I cannot presently answer this question.

Quote:Someone got irked at me when I said that Death, in the usual way, is also harvesting.

One need not be currently incarnated to be harvested/graduated into the next experiential spectrum/density.

Quote: I ask this as I have read from some very well meaning Channelers that "portals will open" and one will just step through them, for those who will be Harvested.

I believe the whole "ascension-portals" idea is, quite frankly: unintentional misinformation and/or deliberate disinformation. Either way, this seems to be quite a pervasive idea among New Age circles and the such.

Quote:---"poof" into thin air! if many go all at once, why those 80 mph going cars, on the rush hour interstate, will suddenly have no drivers!

You are asking for responses to these particular queries. So my response is: it will not happen this way. The transition wont occur instantaneously nor will it be a collective phenomenon, whether localized or globalized.

Quote:---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.

Again, same as above.

Quote:---the harvested soul "dies" in sleep, going out of body and not ever coming back: found dead in bed, that morning, of unknown causes.

This is a possibility. But death itself is not necessarily the means to harvest.

Quote:----the harvest timeframe is 70 years and each of us is harvested via death, in the usual way. but each of us will arrive into a NEW heaven, not the one that has been there for 1000+ years!

See above.

Quote:---there is/are disasters that will bring a huge harvest of death-ascended souls, all coming in at once.

Natural "disasters" are indeed assisting in the transition process. Death will also quickly "cleanse the fields," shall we say, by removing, or displacing, those entities that due to, let's say, blockages or limitations in awareness, are either not ready to withstand the incoming vibratory qualities of 4D and/or are not willing to adjust/align to these new vibratory patterns.

I believe sickness or epidemic, whether natural and/or man-made, will contribute to the process as well.

Quote:---alien spaceship land and take away many people.

You mean abduction? That is not harvest. Nor will the Ashtar Command come and "save" anyone. This is contradictory to the Law of Freewill.
In isolated instances, however, this could be applicable to certain groups of entities or individuals ("special cases," let's say), but I imagine this would be extremely rare and unnecessary.

Harvest, ascension or graduation has to do with the degree of awareness*, intensity of seeking, and direction of service of the entity in question.

*Capability of informing oneself with, and thus partake/enjoy, greater degrees of light/awareness/intelligence.

On a side note: perhaps it should be useful to consider that the so-called "ascension" is not exactly upwards, but rather inwards.

Quote:I have read that term "Harvest", now, for years and i *still* do not know what the writer means by this word! problem might also be that out of 100 people saying that "harvest" word, they might each have a different meaning that they give to this word!

Ah, yes. The beauty of semantics/pragmatics!

I suggest seeing harvest/ascension/graduation in a more scientific term: a quantum leap in consciousness, if you will.

Quote:then there is the Second part of the "harvest problem"!

I would advise you not to concern yourself with temporal calculations. Trying to "nail" a date or time-frame will greatly mislead you from your goal at hand. Future events are always being, shall we say, re-shuffled, by the present moment. Certain events are universal in nature. Such is the harvest at this particular locus, but "when" or "how" are inconsequential details in the great scheme of things.

It is my perception, however, that the harvest upon this planetary sphere will be largely (if not entirely) an individual event that will/is occur/ring over the span of a few years, rather than a collective phenomenon happening in the blink of an eye.

Quote:I have been reading, of late, about "strange deaths", in the paper or on the internet. one case in point, here in the local paper, Tallahassee. On a golf club golf course, a player hit his ball from the starting tee. a long long drive. along the green is a row of expensive homes. the ball was hit and it went over the green boundary line into the area of the homes and there was a lady lying next to her pool, sunbathing.

And that was by no means a coincidence, I would add!

thank you Siren for this profound reply.

I tend to agree with you. the New Age people seem to, to me, to be often caught up in a loop of "herd thinking"! each of their sites seem to be incesting with each other like of a school of fish all aligned in an order! THis incesting does NOT lend one to have an original thought; any exposure to the new age ideas, like in a form, they will gently or ungently correct you.

[i see the same "parroting" in the new age liberal left too! their posters, around universities, all read the same.]

I gather from my OWN thinkings, that what makes this period of time different from other 100 year sections of recent history is that some kind of "bestowal energy" has been graced down upon the earth spheres, my own dreams show me this. This energy stimulates people to grow spiritually.
thus when on dies, one has the opportunity to enter a new heaven, a new place made. and maybe never incarnate again back to earth!

and, yes, this death-entrance might indeed be "helped" by earthchanges and the likes! and like my story of the golf ball, i have seen and read of many strange deaths, of late.
a lot of "good" people seemingly die young, these days.
[watch the next year or so!]
the earthchanges might really *begin* in 2012, taking 10 years to run the Course. that is my thought.

thus probably no one will go "poof"!
the whole idea of "poof" has it where no one asks Questions! no one asks. few new agers ever seems to deal with the material world very well: *got* to finish lower grades before high school, got to have the lower grades done first!
if "poof", vanish, no one asks about the clothes! no one thinks about this simple little thing, which ruins for me their Idea of us just walking through a portal of "Rapture", *unless*, and this is possible i suppose, that Someone changes the Laws of form, just for harvest!

yes, probably i should introduce myself somewheres soon, i have not posted here, really. I am 70 years old and live in a senior apartment for independant living. i type about 6 wpm, thus hard for me to type out...

born in upstate new york, now live in tallahassee. i dream a LOT, and a lot of "out of body" travel too, to visit spiritual worlds!

have a good day...freestone
Only time will tell.
(04-04-2012, 01:26 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Only time will tell.
I've got a gut feeling that 3rd density time is running out.
That's just my own response to what is going on but 3rd density is all but no more. Ra said over 30 years ago that the planet was already 4th density. As I see it we are in 'extended play' right now and are heading for the winning line.
What does 'harvested' mean? - well for me it would be 'taken from the earth'. You take a plant out of the earth when you harvest it.
The choice is staying in duality (for the time being) or moving straight on with a minimum of karmic hand baggage to a place where you can be more comfortable.

Many are ripe for the picking, yet still others still remain as seeds, however none shall be exempt from the process. There will be a unique experience which will catch every one of us off-guard, regardless of progress made. One's vibration at the deadline is the major determining factor.

Time is indeed running out; anybody sensitive to energy or aware of the illusion can observe for themselves that a change has taken place in the vibratory rate of reality, an increase, an alteration. The most common experiences are that of number synchronicity and an almost spontaneous manifestation of thought, but how the hologram reveals its true nature at this point obviously varies for everyone. This would not be so and at such an alarming rate and intensity if we were still in the foetal stages. There is absolutely no subtlety left for me personally. Wherever I shift my awareness to and whenever, there will always be some sign in my field of vision that is a huge red flag that "REALITY = ILLUSION".

The 4D is already here and waiting silently for us, bleeding through every so often as an indicator that it is what awaits us. My excitement and anticipation of what these next few months holds in store grows daily. There is still plenty of time for many to make the necessary choice until the cut-off date, which isn't really a cut-off date given that every last soul here will graduate all at their own pace. Any who remain choiceless at that time will simply be subjected to some overtime, that's all. But make no mistake that this is the last semester of this cosmic school term.
(04-04-2012, 02:48 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]...The most common experiences are that of number synchronicity...

You are so right. I'm a computer programmer and these last few weeks, all day long, I spot them. I'm on line 444 or Line 11 Col 11, 555, 11:11, 333, etc...

It's everywhere! 20 times a day ! It makes me laugh, because it's getting so obvious!

I tell my guides: "Guys, your kidding me ! This is ridiculous! But, thank you for the blessings.". BigSmile
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.

hopefully that! but they will still be here, exposed --in all facets of their beingness. :-)
(sorry...feeling punchy tonight)

(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What does 'harvested' mean? - well for me it would be 'taken from the earth'. You take a plant out of the earth when you harvest it.
The choice is staying in duality (for the time being) or moving straight on with a minimum of karmic hand baggage to a place where you can be more comfortable.

yes, I'm so done. Get me to one with more freedom and expression!
(04-04-2012, 10:42 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2012, 06:40 PM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]---a archway portal will form next to the Chosen person and they walk in, clothes and all.

hopefully that! but they will still be here, exposed --in all facets of their beingness. :-)
(sorry...feeling punchy tonight)

(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What does 'harvested' mean? - well for me it would be 'taken from the earth'. You take a plant out of the earth when you harvest it.

yes, I'm so done. Get me to one with more freedom and expression!
Oh that world already exists but we are not quite done with the one we now inhabit. There will be actions taken to cleanse the surface of the planet, some of us may be directly involved with off world parties to do exactly this sort of work.
The challenge is that if you took most folks to 4d they would certainly not want to return to the crushing catalyst of the 3rd density experience. This is as always determined by soul contract, some choose to stay on longer with the capitain of the ship and others are taken to a safe place.
Many underestimate the shock that can be caused if an unprepared human starts to see huge floating cities in the skies. Ships as large as entire countries. Literally millions of craft filling the sky.
For this reason some will be re-located with no dis-comfort to themselves.
Their memories of these events leading up to Harvest will only be accessable for the person in higher densities. Memory implants are used to move the person very rapidly through the 3rd density experience. This is where all the talk about 'chambers' and '3 days' comes from.
The person can be healed and brought to full consciousness in an astoundingly short time. Remember outside of earth (and inside) it IS already the 'future'.
(04-04-2012, 06:26 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012, 02:48 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]...The most common experiences are that of number synchronicity...

You are so right. I'm a computer programmer and these last few weeks, all day long, I spot them. I'm on line 444 or Line 11 Col 11, 555, 11:11, 333, etc...

It's everywhere! 20 times a day ! It makes me laugh, because it's getting so obvious!

I tell my guides: "Guys, your kidding me ! This is ridiculous! But, thank you for the blessings.". BigSmile

Haha, you and me both, my friend. For instance, the car my landlord has had parked in the driveway since I moved to this house about 10 years ago... the sticker on the front actually says 11 11. I also never realized that my house number is 104-44, it was only about a month ago when I left my house and looked up did I realize and enjoy a nice little chuckle at that. And, it's actually inevitable for me to see these numbers because the bus routes I normally take to travel around are completely littered with these numbers (addresses, street signs, store telephone numbers, billboards, etc.). Everything from 111-999, 1111 a few times, even 4444, 7777, 8888, 1212, etc. Funnily enough, I actually am STILL discovering new number synchronicities on my routes, and randomly notice 777 right underneath where I'd seen 111 or so. I'm also not looking for these numbers, given that most of the time I'll use my bus ride for some nice meditation/rest time, and something will just compel me to open my eyes at a random point and make me look over and bam... there it is. Then I go back to meditating and the same thing happens a few more times.

It's getting to the point where it's not only obvious, but ridiculous at how often I'll see it. And along with the already set numbers I mentioned, I won't even get into just how many times a random car will drive in front of me and its license plate will have a power number. Oh, and there's one street I pass by with about 7 $2 cabs parked, with their phone number painted on the side... yeah, the last 4 digits are all 1111, lol. Tongue

What a funny illusion this is, huh? BigSmile
(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]...and others are taken to a safe place.

Yes, I've seen these "safe" places. I don't recommend that choice!

(04-04-2012, 01:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Many underestimate the shock that can be caused if an unprepared human starts to see huge floating cities in the skies. Ships as large as entire countries. Literally millions of craft filling the sky.
For this reason some will be re-located with no dis-comfort to themselves.
Their memories of these events leading up to Harvest will only be accessable for the person in higher densities. Memory implants are used to move the person very rapidly through the 3rd density experience. This is where all the talk about 'chambers' and '3 days' comes from.
The person can be healed and brought to full consciousness in an astoundingly short time. Remember outside of earth (and inside) it IS already the 'future'.

I haven't decided which part of that whole thing is the most disturbing.

The ships are already all around us, correct or no?

Either we just haven't merged collectively with the dimension in which to see them consistently.

OR....

You know how a FAN blade can't be seen when it is moving fast.... and how a Helicopter Propeller can't be seen when it is moving fast. That is probably all they had to do to Cloak themselves. Something as simple as that.

I 'failed' my implant and so-called "healing" --by choice of course. In other words, I am unprogrammable.

Lulu
Hi Technarch,

I have found Bashar to be like many other channels, speaking with much truth but then with just enough non-truth to have a very detrimental and negative influence with subliminal control. Perhaps he is being intercepted, but my overall feeling is that Bashar is another dark cloaked in light.

People in their innocence still seem to think that negative entities will be obviously negative.

If you look at our political systems as representative of the whole of all powers and beyond it gives a very good clue of how things work in realms beyond.

Lulu

What is non-truth to some is truth to others. Smile
For damn sure!! My parents immigrated from the Netherlands to this great country "The home of the Free and Brave". LOL. This back in the 50's and having come out of WWII with the U.S. having been their "saviors" at the tender ages of adolescence they were later so "...proud to be an American...!"

When 911 happened they fell SO hard for the Terriorist scam. Any slightest questioning of it would put my father on total edge. See... he wanted to keep his Dream in place because if it shattered, then his entire life and the meaning of it would shatter as well.
Lulu

(04-06-2012, 02:44 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]For damn sure!! My parents immigrated from the Netherlands to this great country "The home of the Free and Brave". LOL. This back in the 50's and having come out of WWII with the U.S. having been their "saviors" at the tender ages of adolescence they were later so "...proud to be an American...!"

When 911 happened they fell SO hard for the Terriorist scam. Any slightest questioning of it would put my father on total edge. See... he wanted to keep his Dream in place because if it shattered, then his entire life and the meaning of it would shatter as well.
Lulu

there is a Touching Sadness here.

you bring up a "choice"!
1...do you have a dream, not matter if even deeply flawed, a dream that sustains and nourishes your life?
or...
2...try to see through everything and become a Nihilist and risk being a bitter old person with no dreams whatsoever?!

I see "Dreams" as a bridge to yet higher dreams.
each snake skin is "fake" in that it will be replaced, but when the snake wears it, the skin is vital to this snake!

of course this person is angry about all of the "Liberals" saying that it was all of the American elite doing 9/11.
this is the age of seeing through ALL leaders, i guess.

my own problem with all the 9/11 conspiracy theories is that they all assume that they know really what was behind the takedown!

anyone who was in new york city on 11/9 1965, KNOWS that there are TWO "9/11s !! the great Northeast power outage, of course.
and "65" and "01" make a "111".

thus me myself see that "other" 9/11 as a Red Flag on the playing field, that we still are clueless as to who is behind the trade center event!!
Did the taliban or Bush short circuit a power line in Canada, then?!

when depressed over the failing of a Dream, be VERY sure that you understand this Dream and why it is "failing", before you bond with this depression!!

freestone

Quote:I ask this as I have read from some very well meaning Channelers that "portals will open" and one will just step through them, for those who will be Harvested.
I now fiind that this means "one part" of us. Not our physical self.

It appears that the hiding of true meaning is to create hope which also creates the movement forward. If we were to know the mechanics many would misunderstand and give up.

The information has been given for years from many sources. It is just not up front or obvious, which could cause more harm than good.
Do not worry about how harvest will occur, in fact I wouldn't even worry or concern yourself with harvest at all. Continue to live and seek. When it happens it happens and whatever happens will happen.

Love and light my dear brother and I hope that your seeking continues to prosper and your curiosity continues to peak.
This is well described in most Near-Death Experiences.

Quote:6.14 Questioner: I think it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service.

Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.

They reach a point where Light and LOVE is too much to take and they feel that they will disappear in it if it does not stop increasing. Right at that moment it stops increasing.
I've had several times in my life where it felt like I was climbing the steps of light. The sun just got hotter as I went.

It will be awesome to experience the real thing.

Unbound

With a sickle, most likely. Smile
(04-06-2012, 02:38 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Technarch,

I have found Bashar to be like many other channels, speaking with much truth but then with just enough non-truth to have a very detrimental and negative influence with subliminal control. Perhaps he is being intercepted, but my overall feeling is that Bashar is another dark cloaked in light.

People in their innocence still seem to think that negative entities will be obviously negative.

If you look at our political systems as representative of the whole of all powers and beyond it gives a very good clue of how things work in realms beyond.

Lulu
What falseness do you see in bashar? Ive been studying bashar materials for a while now and I want the right material.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5