Bring4th

Full Version: reasons for entities other than the creator and the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let’s say you are the Creator. Full of love and joy. But you are all there is.

Why create other entities? Companionship. Although there may be other reasons, this I’ve been contemplating this reason and it seems to make sense with our existence.

But what sort of entity do you create in terms of memory, knowledge, and individuality?

If you create a clone of yourself (or near-clone having everything you have except maybe a little less power - not sure if the creator, who is infinitely powerful, can create another entity of pure infinity separate from itself – and whether the Creator can create another Creator is a deep discussion that is for another time), that would be a less perfect companionship because the entity created would be very much alike you. To put simply, a copy lacks significant amounts of individuality, and would less of a great companion. I believe inherent the concept of individuality is the existence of free will so that the free willed entity can create itself and do what it wants and that the creator has no predictive knowledge of what you would do. A companion who is completely predictable would not be that great company. So a truly wonderful companion must not be a clockwork machine, but must be free willed and be nondeterministic. And I think free willed entities must have their own personality; if the creator creates an entity which has the personality of always doing something for say love and light, then that is an entity that is not as free willed as another entity who has discovered, in its own way, the path of love and light with its own personality.

Thus, after free will, what other attributes would a truly great companion or set of companions have? I believe even in a universe with free will, entities are significantly shaped by their memories and their knowledge (of the past, present and future). So as the creator you can create companion entities and give them your memories and knowledge. But then such entities would automatically see all of possible outcomes and your companions would choose the same if not similar outcomes. Beings of light and beings of dark or grey often in our world select the same action, the latter due to the use of a utilitarian calculus.

What other purpose does it serve to give your newly created entities, free will, and little memory or knowledge of the nature of the universe? It serves to allow them to discover and create their own personalities, and to purify their intentions and their core essence for those that discover the same beingness of love and light that is the creator.

It’s almost if the creator, a being of love and light, wants to be surrounded by others who are beings of love and light, but ones that are unique and have discovered and pursued their own path toward love and light, so that they are their own individual entities who fundamentally agree and resonate with the philosophy of the creator. The veil and free-will, as others have said, serves to purify our intentions - so that we pursue a path of love and light not in some utilitarian calculus, but so that it is an inherent part of our being.

Put yourself for a moment in the Creator's shoes: How beautiful and proud would it make you, yourself a being of a certain personality, created and released your children into the wild, only to find the majority of them to eventually return from a blank slate state to be at your side, with only the purest of intentions and akin to yourself in love and light? Surely even the creator must be moved to tears by the sight of his children finding the same beingness and path of love and light at which he exists, for themselves, without his direct intervention.

Hopefully that makes sense...I apologize if this has been covered by Ra I believe I have read a lot of the material through the website but I may have missed something on this...and may you find peace in whatever path to enlightenment you pursue...if you haven't noticed my path heavily involves the use of contemplation Smile

xise

p.s. a big thanks to godwide_void - one of his posts that triggered this line of thinking Smile

Shin'Ar

Xise,

May I follow your post with a question to you instead of a response?

Can you comprehend of a thought or a frequency of sound vibration being an entity?
The thing is. Free will automatically gives rise to many-ness.
I'm glad to hear that one of my thoughts actually gave rise to this amazing insight and query of yours.

Realize that there is no literal 'companionship' in the traditional sense in regards to the Creator's decision to imbue fragmented aspects of Itself with absolute freedom of will. We aren't separate beings that were created to keep it company. Take each life experience as a crash course on the Creator attempting to understand Itself; your awareness, while localized, is merely a way for the Creator to navigate through its Creation. The beauty in our forgetting of our true nature, is that this allows us the opportunity to maintain a sense of ingenuity in every choice one makes here.

In this factor of unpredictability there exists a keen sense of order from the chaos of innumerable beings making choices that are determined by any number of distortions accumulated while here. See, there would be no ascribing to different modes of thinking, reasoning or perception if all beings were dictated with the knowledge of who we are and where we come from. Remove this from the equation, thrust us into this strange land and witness how ultimately unique the reactions will be.

Our supposed companionship is derived from the fact that in each and every moment we are as chess pieces being moved around the board by the very being which is contained within us as well as beyond us. The Creator simply wishes to experience Itself and try to plumb the mystery of Itself, and we are the proxies it uses to achieve this end, but its seeking of Itself is by no means limited to our existences. Our reality is only one of several levels of the game it plays.

We are its children, in a sense, but we are moreso akin to mini-Creators in the stage of adolescence. We may choose, with our gift of Free Will, whether we wish to return home to our parent or not, but the paradox is that we are the children AND the parent, there is no separation, and yet we are removed from it but always connected to it. By seeking it, we are merely wishing to return to our original state of being. We, being us as individuated aspects of the Creator, "god-dlers", god toddlers.

However, in reality, we already exist in that state. Yet we are experiencing ourselves at the stage in our evolution when we are still young. But none of this Creation would be manifest right now, we would not be going around as we do, guided by the invisible hand of the Creator, unless there was a fountainhead or ultimate ground of existence that we could be sustained upon. The Creator fragmented itself, yes, but regardless of this, it still remains whole and complete and with each passing moment it undergoes omnidirectional expansion.

We are here, seeking. What we seek, has never left us, it is within us, it IS us. But we, in our current temporary forms, are not as we truly were. Yet who we truly were is who we will once again become. Who we once were and will be, has never stopped being. We are in the simultaneous process of being and becoming.

I hope this helps clarify things a bit for you. Smile

(04-04-2012, 02:28 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Why create other entities?

...what sort of entity do you create in terms of memory, knowledge, and individuality?

You don't create "other" entities. It's just You all along. You don't create anything externally or internally to You, really. You Is All There Is. You only discern upon the concept of many-ness and the limitation of your own Infinite Awareness via a set of progressive illusory experiences, in order to explore Yourself, know Yourself, (re)discover Yourself, in a sequenial fashion; thus recapitulating Your own "coming into being" or "awakening" of Your own Infinitude.

You actually lose yourself, forget yourself, to find yourself, remember yourself.

Dis-member to re-member, get it?

Quote:Thus, after free will, what other attributes would a truly great companion or set of companions have?

Hmmm, truly great attributes...?
Duality. STS and STO, for a change.
Thus we may better understand Our Unity.

Quote:The veil and free-will, as others have said, serves to purify our intentions - so that we pursue a path of love and light not in some utilitarian calculus, but so that it is an inherent part of our being.

The "veil" and Freewill serve as a catalyst to create a greater and richer variety of experience. It allows STO and STS to come into play.

Quote:Surely even the creator must be moved to tears by the sight of his children finding the same beingness and path of love and light at which he exists, for themselves, without his direct intervention.

The Creator is only playing with Itself in this Grand Cosmic Drama. There really are no "children." The Creations and creatures you see around are not "part of" the One Infinite, they are, each and everyone, the same One Infinite Creator.

Because of free will, can we say that Creator has lost control of creation?

Because of the infinite expansion, there must be something there to keep creation from breaking down into chaos.
(04-04-2012, 06:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Because of free will, can we say that Creator has lost control of creation?

Because of the infinite expansion, there must be something there to keep creation from breaking down into chaos.

There are Guardians keeping it all somewhat organised. In this octave, Guardians are 8th density entities. So from the perspective of any entities within our octave, Guardians are mysterious. Beyond the understanding of even 6th or 7th density entities.
(04-04-2012, 06:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Because of free will, can we say that Creator has lost control of creation?

I understand it may look like this from certain perspectives and points of view. However, there is no "control." Hence, the Creator can't "lose control of Itself." Everything is in perfect order, as always.

There is only One of Us here.

And not a single grain of sand shall be lost. For who would it be lost to?

All of it is the One Infinite Creator.

Quote:Because of the infinite expansion, there must be something there to keep creation from breaking down into chaos.

There is indeed chaos*, and chaos is in order. Or should I say, order is in chaos?

*I do not mean chaos in the general sense of confusion, disarray, destruction, pandemonium, etc (as it is now normally interpreted as). I meant Khaos as it was in the original Greek, which literally meant "empty space, void."

Shin'Ar

If we are able to comprehend that intelligent awareness has begotten everything that follows, we understand thought and consciousness because we experience all of these.

So if one can put themselves in the first second of creation as a thinking intelligence, suddenly making a vibration of thought, one can also comprehend how such thought can evolve into further being.

Each thought and the Being of it continues on into existence and becomes creation. Each and every thought that we produce does not become something separate from us. It becomes an existing part of our Being and expression.

This is why I asked you if you could comprehend of thought as being an entity. If one cannot comprehend this than they will not be able to comprehend the other deeper dynamics of duality.

This is what we are! This is why there is polarity. To Become, a thing must have both source and reception. yet how can one thing be both? For there to be One there must be Two. This is the Divine Essence of existence. And this is why there is One but many. And why we are God, but also experiences of God's expression.
I can totally understand the Creator being all of us, figuring things out. I myself often have tried different paths in life before I embraced positive energy and love.

But that begs the question...why would the Creator want to discover itself? If it's discovering itself, why is this octave setup up such that totally polarized STO or totally polarized STS make it to the higher levels of existence? I don't doubt that this may well be the case (it's actual a thesis put forward in other areas, such as the science fiction show Babylon 5 when they ask the ancient one why create the shadows and vorlon, something about the universe trying to understand itself).

There is something missing in the puzzle for me. If we're all the Creator, and the Creator put himself in many different paths/entities to discover himself, why in this octave is the duality light versus dark, and why is the light the only way to ascend to the highest density? And why do we say the Creator is all love and light if its discovering its light and its darkness?

Or perhaps the Creator is discovering itself about other things, and just the duality of light versus dark helps draw other realizations out? (light and darkness certainly seems to do that to me, and to other human beings, at some level) But if that's the case why does advancement to higher densities prerequisite on polarization?

Perhaps the answer is that the Creator set up this duality, while being light and love, setup this duality to examine not only light and love that it possess with a veil, but also the depths of darkness it's capable of? That would make sense. I think that would mirror my life. Growing up, I always had an inner voice, that told me to be loving and caring, but having the veil and a few early life interactions with other entities made me bitter, and ignore that voice, and pursue the path of STS (or at least try it out)...and it continually felt wrong...and even I got past my bitterness, I still tried out a variety of STS paths based on the fact that empirically it seemed that people following such a path were happy on the outside. Only to discover that for myself, it did not bring happiness at all, and that I was much happy not worry about power, superiority, in career or socially but just spreading love and positivity. Perhaps there's a clue in my own spiritual journey. Because know I am much more confident that I am a being of light and love and STO, having tried to force myself into a path of STS and feeling it was just wrong, to my very core, despite rationalizations that allowed me to justify these actions.

I know stand a person much more confident in my STO, my light and love, because I've tried the STS and path of darkness and it did not feel right. I could rationalize it in the mind, but in my heart it did not feel right. Hmmm..

Thank you for all of your thoughts thus far Smile

Shin'Ar

(04-04-2012, 11:56 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]But that begs the question... why is the light the only way to ascend to the highest density? And why do we say the Creator is all love and light if its discovering its light and its darkness?

Because despite the fact that this universe is designed in such a way, there is still such a process as direction. And direction is a matter of choice.

It is not so much that the Creator is trying to discover itself. The amnesiac does not set out on a path to discover itself if it does not know it has amnesia. It is more a case of mistaken identity than amnesia. We think we are someone that we are not and come to realize upon awakening that we are this Other.

The Creator experiences creation thorough this process of unconsciousness coming into consciousness. The darkness which you speak of is not the polarity of light, it is the manifestation of choice to go in one direction rather than the other.

It is complex and difficult to define in a few paragraphs and there is much written in this forum about the topic.

Free will doesn't equate to us being out of control. It merely means we are free to make any decision we want. The corresponding experiences and circumstances drawn to us are very much so overlooked by the Creator. If the Creator somehow lost control, there would not be instances of 'divine intervention'. Our entire human history would not have progressed as it did if it implied a lack of control.

Absolutely everything that has happened and how it is culminating, it all seems so very calculated. The clues and hints left in the past, the trails of breadcrumbs of truth left, and just the fact that in this last year, a forum like this exists and is thriving, and the words said here are being said? The Creator is always aware, of all things, because this entire Creation is occurring within it. Every one of us, is Its eye. We only have individualized, singular awareness. The Creator has infinite awareness. The Creator typed out such a question through you, and the Creator is typing out this answer through me. But both 'you' and 'me' are It.

Given such a notion, then, it would seem that everything is predetermined or Free Will doesn't exist. Not so. Perhaps everything is scripted, and we are not aware of how things shall unfold, but we aren't aware because we're just the puppets.

There is only one puppet master.
So to Creator, because of infinite awareness there is no unknown, but there is still mystery?

Shin'Ar

What do you mean by infinite awareness GW?

as consciousness in human form, we can only see one side of an object. we can't see what is on the other side of it from another point of view until we actually go to that viewpoint position. We are but one eye, one field.

The Creator has many eyes and sees from many viewpoints.

The Mystery is in what one of these many eyes will offer the Creator next, as scenery. That is how we become process and the being of the Creator.

I don't know. GV mentioned Creator has infinite awareness.
When I stated the Creator holds infinite awareness I mean that regardless of dimension, form, level or state of consciousness, anything which has even the slightest trace of sentience, anything with awareness, be it internally or externally aware, regardless of the manner of its perception of reality, all is linked to One Mind. It is exactly as Shin'Ar just said above, the Creator has many eyes and is aware of all that its various aspects are aware of, but one thing it is not aware of is how the next moment in the continuum of momentary awareness of consciousness of each individualized portion of Itself will unfold.