Bring4th

Full Version: The Tarot of Thoth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

What you will find below is my interpretation of the Brotherhood of Light Tarot deck.

It is said that the tarot was established long ago by the survivors of Atlantis in an effort to preserve the truths and knowledge they had acquired, and feared would be lost forever with the destruction of their civilization, if not somehow saved in a symbolic code that all would be able to interpret, so long as they had evolved to the degree that such understanding could be had.

Many interpretations have arisen out of the opinions of mankind, mimicking his religious tendencies. But to one who recognizes and understands the ancient symbols, found throughout the world in ancient texts and records, the authoritative images and codes reveal themselves easily without confusion or opinion.

Because of is adherence to this symbolism and its devotion to the true meanings and revelations of those symbols I highly recommend the Brotherhood of Light deck. And as you will see in my rendition, each and every symbol has meaning that will follow through from beginning to end in perfect harmony.

Many will argue my interpretation. And that is their prerogative. But I do not think they will be able to deny the dedication to the symbolism. And I do not think the fact that the left and right hand instances fall into line with the interpretation can be cast aside as coincidence.

One final point I must make here is that, although I have no intention of disputing anyone else's interpretations, as I only offer this for consideration, I must indicate that there is NOT a corroboration with C.C. Zain's interpretations of this deck, as I have not been able to find his teachings compatible with my own.

[img][Image: RZTzX.jpg][/img]
0 The Survivor

Often referred to as The Fool, I choose not to acknowledge it in this manner because fool is meant to be innocently ignorant and not idiotic. However it is my understanding that this is not an innocently ignorant archetype at all.

The Survivor is one who comes from the ruins of the highest levels of civilization, and having experienced the most that the material world has to offer the physical experience of flesh.

Leaving the ruins behind him he now stands at the threshold to a new experience, and knowing nothing about how to survive in the natural world void of material satisfaction.

he leaves behind the limitations of civilization and departs into the dangers and vulnerabilities of the mysterious natural world.
With him he carries the burden of balancing duality symbolized by the two sacks on the pole in his left hand, also symbolizing the arrival onto the left hand path.. Wearing rags he is no longer civilized.

The scepter in his right hand, the path of rule and civilization that lay in ruin behind him, is now nothing more than a walking stick. The symbol of impedance on the stick indicates how such authority and rule was a barrier to the full access through the length of the spine to the Crown.
the eclipse symbolizes the Goddess hiding/veiling the way to the Infinite Spirit, depicted by the sun as always, allowing only what she chooses to reveal by her own design.

This scene is the depiction of Thoth escaping from Atlantis to lead his followers from the right hand path onto the left hand path. Remember that many believe it was Thoth who originally devised the Tarot image system.

[img][Image: z3NqF.jpg][/img]
l The Magus

Here we see Thoth, the Alchemist and the Master of the elements. The Ibis on the altar further signifies that this is Thoth.

Wearing the translucent robe signifying that there is no need to any longer hide the flesh, he is now in full understanding of his true nature, and is able to balance that with the true nature of the cosmos. The material aspects of the flesh were left behind in the ruins of the civilized world. His identity now has no respect for the flesh as anything other than natural balance.

The circle on the wand represents both the crown of the Infinite Spirit, as well as his own field of consciousness, as circles always do. The star signifies the cosmos and creation. With the wand held high toward the heavens, and his left hand pointing toward the ground like a connective conduit, we see the indication that his field of consciousness is making that divine connection between the Most high and the Most Low, between heaven and earth, between Spirit and matter. As above, so below! The body becomes the conduit between the dualities. The Tree of Life.

And yet, this is not accomplished without sincere focus and effort of the practice of alchemy, the balancing of the natural elements of creation, and full understanding of the true elements/nature of the universe and his place within that design and process.

Here in this image we do not see the symbol of achieved enlightenment, which is the serpent on the forehead. In this image we are introduced to the determined effort to reach such enlightenment through the practice of seeking knowledge and understanding.

The Magus has embarked on the left hand path and has become proficient in the ways of Mystery, and now works hard to follow it through study and devotion.

[img][Image: fsDj9.jpg][/img]
ll The Veiled Isis

Having managed the divine connection between matter and spirit, the Goddess is now revealed. She guards the way through the gate holding the key that grants passage, the scroll bearing the secret mysteries and knowledge that she reveals only partially from beneath her veil. The pillars of dark and light represent the two paths and the polarities which she guards as the ruler over both, indicated by the crown she wears. It is veiled indicating mystery controlled by her will, and the three circles of existence on her crown also bear her mark, the lunar crescent.

This is the High Priestess in full control of the key to enter through the gate between the worlds. She reveals as she so chooses according to her own process of revelation and evolution.

The gate resides between light and dark indicating the need to make that balance of the polarities so one can pass between them to find the key that is hidden there. Once the polarities are balance, the Goddess revealing that path through a veil of mystery a little at a time, then one can gain access through the gate, to the divine and the Higher Being, to which we all evolve.

Circle are prevalent here om her crown and scepter indicating the importance of the field of consciousness that connects us All.

[img][Image: hDqBt.jpg][/img]
lll isis Unveiled

The veil is now cast aside and the Goddess becomes the gates herself. having discovered the key through the revelation and guidance of the Goddess to her followers, we now enter the actual portal.

Her throne, our altar, is the universal consciousness seeing all things. With her head in the sun, which represents the Infinite Spirit, and her feet on the crescent moon of polarities, she reveals herself as the divine connection and conduit.

The scepter of rule and authority in her right hand, joins through her to the eagle representing the Infinite Spirit in her left hand. This reveals that both paths are under her governance.

There are 30 flowers shown in the circle of existence, and if the mystery of the sequence is followed there should be two more hidden behind her. These represent the 32 Children of Light spoken of in the Emerald tablets of Thoth. the veil now parted, the serpent is revealed on her brow, the kundalini having arisen and protruding from the third eye signifying full enlightenment.

The Mystery revealed by the Goddess has led to the awakening of the serpent within her. She becomes the serpent between the two worlds.

Twelve stars on her crown indicate she is the Queen of the Zodiac. her throne is that of the material cosmos and the cosmic consciousness as indicated by the square, symbol of matter, and the Eye of Horus, symbol of universal consciousness.

[img][Image: ICg2v.jpg][/img]
lV The Right Hand Path

Often referred to as the Emperor. this is the ruler of the material aspects of life. Society, civilization, technology and religion all fall under his authority. But he is not the true ruler of the world. His is a symbolic puppet rule. Everything about him imitates the Goddess but his power is in his right hand. he holds the serpent and the field of consciousness high, and wears the sign of the Infinite Spirit on his chest, but the power and energy of the true Goddess,(the cat symbol), sits idle beneath him, as though still waiting for something.

H e wears the serpent on his brow showing that he in enlightened, even revealing the Tree of Life, by his cross legged stance, but his role is not that of the Goddess. His is to point toward her. He even looks to the left as though his intentions are in that direction.

Everything appears to be spiritual and authoritative but the true power is not there. he only points in that direction by emulating it.

[img][Image: LK1Gu.jpg][/img]
V The Left hand Path

Usually referred to as the Hierophant and in extreme perversion and ignorance by Christian influences as the Pope. In reality, if at all, the Catholic Pope would be the Right Hand card.
The character of this card is the True power and authority. The scepter is now in the left hand, the right hand making the secret symbol of the elements, the pentagram.

Everything here suggests rule over polarity. he even has the army at his feet. His is the command of All, leading to the Goddess which hovers above, and balancing the elements all around him. Like the Goddess he stands at the threshold between the worlds in full control.

He wears the crown of Shin revealing his true power over balance which is the manifestation of the Goddess. he is in harmony with duality.
His supreme authority reveals the mockery and inferiority of the right hand path, also revealing the need to evolve from the right hand path to the left hand path as one becomes able to acknowledge the true power of the Goddess.

This is where the right hand path leads. one cannot get to the Goddess and ascendance without leaving the right hand path and going to the left hand. And one cannot get to the left hand path without first following the right. It is a process of evolving the consciousness.

Luke 10:22 - " ...no one knows who the Son is except the Father." Right Hand Path

John 14:6-7 - "Jesus answered, "No one comes to the Father except through me." Left Hand Path

[img][Image: HeTXK.jpg][/img]
Vl The Two Paths

Notice that the left hand path indicates an experience with the lusts of the flesh and the right hand path is the one of conservatism and restraint. It is on the left hand path that we learn how overcome the flesh and keep it under control ourselves, whereas on the right hand path that is done by law.

In the circle of existence above, we see the Infinite Spirit targeting the left hand path for the shaft of the divine connection to the Goddess.
The right hand path wears the serpent of enlightenment because it is on that path that we are conservatively, in a controlled manner, led to our enlightenment. But once enlightened, we then must choose to leave that path and enter onto the left hand path to find the divine connection and the gate to Higher Being.

The man in the middle must choose which path he will follow based upon his level of understanding these two aspects. It is by choice alone, and to follow one is to leave the other. You cannot partake of both.
The two paths indicate the struggle between self-gratification and the consciousness, between matter and spirit.
And as always those who have gone on before us, the higher beings, are guiding us as to which way we should go.

[img][Image: 39bEz.jpg][/img]
Vll The Conqueror

Wearing the same crown as the Left hand Path archetype and carrying the same scepter we see the ascendance of the Left hand Path.
having followed the Left hand Path and found the Goddess, he has become victorious and now controls the elements and the material world. He no longer follows any path but rides on the wings of the Goddess and can steer toward light or dark in full control of both. he steers the craft where he wills. the veil is risen. With the sword of rule over matter, and the scepter of balance and rule over spirit, he moves forward with the authority of the Goddess.

The four pillars represent the four elements of the material world.
the light and dark beings pulling the craft represent the choices which are now both beneath him and under his full control, separated by the reality of the Goddess indicated by the wings of Isis.

[Image: u5HMA.jpg]
Vlll The Balance

Here we see the Conqueror has now taken Goddess form, having realized his true divinity, and still battling with the right hand she now carries the scales of balance in her left. Even after ascendance the ongoing struggle with balance is necessary indicating the true nature of the universe as one of continuous polarity. We see the lamb, symbol of innocence and fragile spirit, balancing precariously on the back of the predator, symbol of the flesh. The flesh may be conquered but there is still the need for continuing balance.

The foot cushion is the buffer between matter and spirit and this connection is not made without choice. One must choose to rest their feet there and even though the connection is made we see that she now ears a blindfold. Even though connected to the divine, and in control of balance, she deliberately chooses to be blind to something.

With all of the angels of creation gathered around her, and despite her full control of balance and polarity, she is refusing to look forward. The Mystery remains along with the struggle. We do not escape it in ascendance to Higher Being, we simply become Higher, more controlling aspects of balance.

There is far more to existence than our mere ascendance. we are the All and it is important to continue as the all. And so this Ascended One chooses to return to the darkness, hense the blindfold.

[Image: VC2qd.jpg][/img]
lX The Ascended

Wearing the crown of DNA victory, the puzzle of genetic code has been conquered and ascended. With great age this character signifies the end of a long cycle of experience.

He is now shrouded in the same mystery he has conquered, and hides the fire of revelation beneath his cloak. Like the veil he has passed through, he now holds the opportunity to reveal what he has conquered, but only in glimpses through the mystery of the veil.

After coming through the long Mystery, passing through the Veil, following the path to ascendance, and transcending in victory, he now ears this victory as a veil and is willing to share the secrets, a little at a time.

Having ascended, becoming the Goddess, he now chooses to continue as the Goddess in guiding and revealing the mystery. The two serpents of the polarities reside at his feet showing their constant presence, even after ascendance and victory they forever remain part of the over all picture.

As the Mystery is slowly revealed the serpents of polarity always remain.

------------------------------------------------------

What we have seen thus far is not so much an interpretation of the meaning of the cards between reader and client, but simple interpretation of ancient symbols and their relation to their ancient teachings.

The revelation is that, as man leaves behind the material world and the experience of the flesh, he embarks upon the continuing Divine Process of ascendance from Lower to Higher, in which his true identity as being divine is revealed .

He literally discover the Goddess within him and becomes that Goddess.

And now that ascendance has been achieved the rest of the tarot will reveal to us a very important dynamic of our experience that few are able to realize. What is to follow is both man's greatest gift and man's greatest sacrifice. What is to follow is the perfect example of true love and harmony.
This is the absolute most resonant explanation of the Tarot I've ever read. This post of yours has spoken volumes to me in ways you are probably already aware of. I did not forget what you've told me of Isis. Initially it did not click in my mind, but upon reading this...

Quote:lll isis Unveiled

The veil is now cast aside and the Goddess becomes the gates herself. having discovered the key through the revelation and guidance of the Goddess to her followers, we now enter the actual portal.

Her throne, our altar, is the universal consciousness seeing all things. With her head in the sun, which represents the Infinite Spirit, and her feet on the crescent moon of polarities, she reveals herself as the divine connection and conduit.

And pretty much everything else you've written, I think I'm fully understanding the implications of what you've told me... Yes, in fact, as I type this I feel a very intense feeling beginning to fester within me. You continue to impart upon me the necessary keys needed to open the doors which remain. From the depths of my being, I thank you.

Shin'Ar, I must confess that I haven't delved into the Tarot too much and my familiarity and comprehension with/of it coincides with what has been shared and discussed here of it (thank you Ra, plenum, and now you too Shin'Ar!). May I ask you, what function does the Tarot serve in your rituals/practice? In what way is it properly used? To what ends does this system allow one to attain? What has it done for you?

Thank you Shin'Ar for sharing your perspectives. Will you continue with the other cards? I noticed that you asked about my views on the symbols in the Hanged Man, but didn't offer your own, which I'd very much like to hear. I do not claim to have THE truth, or the "proper" way (I think that kind of language belongs to your Emperor), so I'd like to hear more, should you care to share.
HeartHeartHeart

Shin'Ar

(04-04-2012, 04:57 PM)abstrktion Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Shin'Ar for sharing your perspectives. Will you continue with the other cards? I noticed that you asked about my views on the symbols in the Hanged Man, but didn't offer your own, which I'd very much like to hear. I do not claim to have THE truth, or the "proper" way (I think that kind of language belongs to your Emperor), so I'd like to hear more, should you care to share.
HeartHeartHeart

Yes I am going to continue with the whole because it is a process and it finds perfect fulfillment right to the end card, which by the way will reveal something very curious to anyone knowing me. I did not respond to the hanged Man in the other thread because I had already committed to doing this but had to ask JusstLiekYou and Gary for permission to go ahead with it.
(04-04-2012, 02:12 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]This is the absolute most resonant explanation of the Tarot I've ever read. This post of yours has spoken volumes to me in ways you are probably already aware of. I did not forget what you've told me of Isis. Initially it did not click in my mind, but upon reading this...

Quote:lll isis Unveiled

And pretty much everything else you've written, I think I'm fully understanding the implications of what you've told me... Yes, in fact, as I type this I feel a very intense feeling beginning to fester within me. You continue to impart upon me the necessary keys needed to open the doors which remain. From the depths of my being, I thank you.

Shin'Ar, I must confess that I haven't delved into the Tarot too much and my familiarity and comprehension with/of it coincides with what has been shared and discussed here of it (thank you Ra, plenum, and now you too Shin'Ar!). May I ask you, what function does the Tarot serve in your rituals/practice? In what way is it properly used? To what ends does this system allow one to attain? What has it done for you?

Not everyone has the ability to make a psychic connection with the tarot. That ability is very limited to one's psychic ability and understanding of the consciousness.

But the symbolism and purpose behind the safeguarding of the truths that are hidden there are available for all to learn and benefit from if they are able to comprehend the higher meanings behind it.

You and I have discussed your connection to that Goddess consciousness, and it does not surprise me that the tarot would resonate with you given the extent to which the tarot acknowledges the Goddess and the Serpent.

When one can get around the symbolism and comprehend the Goddess and the Serpent as Higher Consciousness and not Deities waiting to be worshiped, all of the signs and clues begin to open very easily.

With regard to my own practice I will say that the Tarot has been extremely useful in assisting me in making my connections with Higher Fields. I use the Tarot in the same way I make any other psychic connection, in that I see it as the mating of two or more fields of consciousness. What is revealed to me there is no different than what is revealed to me via any other guidance of Higher Assistance.

But I will say that the tarot has been very intimate for me because of my long standing connections with the Higher Consciousnesses that I acknowledge as Thoth and Isis. I cannot deny that I seem to be able to apply the tarot in ways that I just don't see others doing it. What is revealed to me just makes perfect sense to my understanding. And I am rarely inaccurate in my readings. because of that intimacy I am very discerning about who I share that connection with and I hold the tarot in a high place of honor and respect that I do not take lightly. I make it an intimate part of many of my rituals, and it is often the sole reason that I might make a decision one way or another on any given day. My wife has asked to stop reading her because it makes her feel as though she has no freedom from me. I refuse to read friends because there are many things better left unsaid between friends.

The greatest benefit to me is its ability to connect with Higher Consciousness and enable me to base my rituals and meditations in sync with particulars that are revealed by those connections. I have an uncanny ability to read the signs. I always have. And through the Tarot, along with other divinations such as stones and ogham, and I am able to exaggerate that tenfold.

Shin'Ar

The main revelations of the tarot are the Goddess, balancing of polarity, and Ascendance. In essence the Tarot is the Alchemist, alchemy, and the ultimate reward of alchemy.

But why the Goddess?

To understand the tarot one must understand this aspect of it.

The Tarot is all about symbols and codes, as has been much of the ancient teachings throughout history.

And when we think of the Creator and Creation, and we symbolize this in a way that it can be spoken to seekers from all cultures and languages, even planets, the way that the Ancients have chosen to do this brings us the Serpent Goddess.

And so we have the Creator; the First of all things.

It is aware and thinks, becomes consciousness and Being, and that process of being becomes the material of creation.

Creator= Consciousness=Creation

There was/is this process moving forward from infinity which has resulted in our universe, and for the Divine Creation to unite with its source there is only one return path. Creation must return via the exact same path that from whence it came.

Creation=Consciousness=Creator

There is only One, and there is no other path/equation.

The Light is the becoming aware of this natural cosmic design from out of the cosmic darkness of ignorance and delusion.

The Goddess is that path.

This is how the Ancients symbolize that conduit/path between creator and creation, Divine Source and Divine Being.

And the essence of that Divine Design naturally establishes polarity. The anti-force to force, the push to shove,the reaction to action. This manifests as polarity.

And within this Divine design there is direction, either forward into continuing being, or backward into what has already been. There is no present on this Ouroboros because the split second an event takes place it becomes memory. There is always only the choice to move forward or backward. The Two Paths, one symbolized as Light, or moving toward the Light,(awakening of Divine Spirit), and the other symbolized by as darkness, or remaining in darkness,(the lack of forward development and awakening).

The Goddess represents this backward and forward conduit between the Divine Source and the Divine Being; Creator and Creation.

She literally becomes the manifestation of the Source's being, and as such she is also acknowledged as the material universe herself. She is associated with matter, and thus the cosmos, Earth, Venus, stars and moon. Even the flesh.

The Goddess is acknowledged as the conduit between matter and Spirit because she is literally the path between the two, between Spirit/Source and flesh/matter. She is the portal, the gateway. She is the process. She is The All.

And it is in this Ancient acknowledgment and representation that she is revealed in the tarot, and why her presence there is of such vitality and prevalence.

She is the Divine Connection. She is the shaft/sword/spear that conquers the beast/dragon/flesh/amnesia/veil/addiction. Because she is both the beast and the Conqueror. She is both human and God. She is the true manifestation of both divine and becoming/ returning to divine.

If we can understand this ancient symbolism we will understand the purpose and meaning behind the Tarot. It is only via the Goddess Path, the left hand path of the Divine Feminine, (the opposite to the right hand path which was used to lead us to her), that the fragmented consciousness, (Divine Being), can be connected to the original Vibration and Frequency of its Source.

It is much like the sonar of the bat or dolphin. The Source emits a particular frequency, it goes forth and experiences, and returns via that exact frequency to its source to become memory. And it is only on that exact frequency that this vibrational harmony can take place. Our experience is as vibrations that have become distorted from that harmonious frequency, and we have strayed from that Divine Return Path or recognition and identification. We transform back into that original frequency via the Goddess path.

The path between origination and return is the Goddess.

We are Divine Being; the process of Becoming and Returning. We are the Sonar.

Shin'Ar

As spoken in the final words of the post which began this, the following pieces of the tarot code will reveal to us the true meaning of love.

We have seen how the Goddess has been revealed and has revealed to us our path to ascension. Now watch as we see the choices that are taken for our sake out of love for us.

[img][Image: hjg2C.jpg][/img]

X The Wheel

This is the depiction of the ancient struggle between the choosing of direction. Also exemplified in the struggle between the light and dark energies of the choosers. The axel of existence, the Zodiac wheel, turns on the shaft of the Goddess, the divine conduit, ( always depicted as a sword or spear), balanced by the wings of Isis,(the Goddess), and the dual serpents. This is a representation of the famous Caduceus.

The light and Dark choosers battle for control of the spin of the wheel with the Light, ascending, trying to reach the human, (represented here as being more animal nature or more fleshbound), to save it, and the dark, descending, trying to spin the wheel the opposite way to keep the Light from accomplising its goal of saving the humanimal. And note that even the humanimal is rejecting the approach of the Light, symbolizing man's tendency to choose the darkness over the light.

So the Light must battle both human tendency as well as the dark energy.

In the cente,r at the axel, we see the seven serpents of creation representing the Goddess and the six archangels. The wheel itself reveals the three realms of existence.

After ascension, this struggle continues. It is the everlasting struggle of balancing the existence between the polarities.

[Image: 7nGJ4.jpg]

Xi The Tamer

The humanimal is now tamed and under control. The roar of the beast is quieted and the Goddess passes on her knowledge, revealing the truth of the beast's reality. It listen's and accepts without contest.

The lion also represents Earthly royalty and rule that has been overpowered by the Divine rule. In her grasp and ultimate control, it has no further power than what she allows. She is in full control.

The humanimal is conquered and the system is hers to govern. But the struggle is always there. Balance and control is always required to keep the mouth of the beast closed, and its bite restricted.

[img][Image: LOo4e.jpg][/img]

Xll The Martyr

Here we see that the Sage has chosen to sacrifice his acsension and to return through reincarnatiuon to teach mankind truth.

Realizing the ongoing struggle between dark and light as an ongoing struggle of natural existence he chooses to submit himself to that reality.
Like the ivy climbing up the columns of polarity, it is natural to hang down once the top has been achieved. He hangs in submission to the natural ways of existence, following the natural laws of the universe, accepting them as Divine process.

As the ivy fruits and drops seed back down to the earth to be reborn, so also does the Ascended One return his physical matter to the earth. The matter is represented as the coins of material aspect.

Traveling through the gate, his feet are toward the heavens, but his hands are sowing essense back to the earth. Although his travel has been skyward, he continues to cling to the gate. His legs are crossed, making the Tree of Life symbolizing the path to ascension, and his hands form the triangle, symbolizing the female chalice of birth and rebirth.

[img][Image: bGasx.jpg][/img]

Xlll The Reaper

This is the card of the cycle of life and death, reincarnation, which is referred to by Thoth as the 'cycle of darkness' which we must escape.

In the ground we see the kings of the earth, Mithraic, Egyptian, and Asian, having returned to the dust, their spirits gone, and the Reaper seems to be searching through the rubble of corpses for their new identities/ souls.

The skeleton being has no identity, being without its flesh, and farms the earth for its next identity. This is the transition between incarnations.

The rainbow signifies reincarnation, beginning at the Earth rising into the heavens, and returning once again to the earth, carrying with it all the spectrum of creation. Seven rays, Seven Angels, and seven chakras.

[img][Image: VIJoz.jpg][/img]

XlV The Ascended Master

This is the Ascended One, having returned to the Earth as reincarnated flesh, for the purpose of teaching humanity the practice of transmutation and its role in ascension. Alchemy.

The flame above the head suggests his connection to the Infinite Spirit, and that he is an ascended being, or being from a 'higher dimension'. The sun above, and the wings on his feet reveal that even though this is an ascended being, it chooses to remain on earth.

The winged feet also indicate its role as a messneger of the Gods.
He/she faces toward the left indicating that its direction walks toward the light and the left hand path.

The robe thrown over the flesh signifies that, although once ascended, and having become spirit, it is now once again of the flesh, and that flesh once again needs to be subdued and kept under control.

This is the Goddess pointing her wings to the left hand path, showing us the way, not just to ascension, but also revealing the truth of reincarnation, and how to overcome it.

[img][Image: o1PJb.jpg][/img]

XV The Darkness

This is the antithesis of the returned Ascended Master. It wears the flame of the Spirit above its head indicating that it is from 'higher dimension'. But it holds in its right hand the hampering symbol of the Spirit, (the cicrle entrapped by the arms of the Tree of Life), in opposition to the usual perpendicular style with the spirit/circle at the hilt and head of the Caduceus shaft.

The serpent sticks out from its stomach indicating the Kundalini has not risen and is instead represented as a male erection indicating the attachment to the lusts of the flesh.

It holds the torch as though to lead the way, but its direction is not toward the Spirit, but toward the flesh. This is the 'fallen angel' from higher dimension having deliberately chosen to evade ascension into spirit, and instead choosing to remain behind and enjoy the things of the flesh and matter. But it does not remain in the cycle of darkness for the benefit of humanity. It remains here for its own gratification. Like the humanimals that sit at its feet in adoration and enslavement, it seeks after the flesh and willingly succumbs to the darkness of the cycle of reincarnation. The humans are living as though they are animals, unwilling to embrace their true divine nature, and enslaved by the control and deceptions of the Beast.

The creature is both female and male, with breasts and penis, indicating its androgynous nature. As flesh we are all both female and male. It is only in spirit that we are free from gender.

He/she/it rules over the temple that was once innocent worship of Spirit, and has now become a place of ruined darkness adoring the flesh.

So now we are brought to the understanding that there is a choice to be made between ascending into the things of the spirit, and remaining in the cycle of darkness.

And as well we see the difference between those who would ascend and those who would remain. That difference is revealed in service to others. True love is revealed here in the choice of the Ascended One to return to the cycle of darkness, not for gratification, but to be able to better assist us in escaping what they could have escaped and left behind. Their sacrifice for us out of nothing more than concern for our welfare is the definition of both true love, and the love that the Creator feels toward that which it has created.

And we see that there is a darkness which deliberately chooses to forego the experience of the light and spiritual being, to instead relish and engorge on the lusts the flesh has to offer. And this darkness strives to lure us into making the same decision so it will have something else to assist it in enjoying this pleasure of the flesh.

In the final few cards we will discover the true nature of those choices.
[img][Image: stJzh.jpg][/img]

XVl The Tower

The crumbling tower shows as the fragility of the human, regardless of stature, and its vulnerability to the true powers of the universe.
Both rulers and subjects alike try to build themselves into higher places, try to imitate beings of light, but all of their false efforts and pompous attitudes are at the mercy of the true ruling powers of nature, and comes crashing down.

Humans cannot ascend by the process of the flesh or authority. It is a natural process, not of earthly origins, but of a powerful force of nature.
The darkness of man is his entrapment in their physical vulnerabilities of matter.

[img][Image: xqlN7.jpg][/img]

XVll The Light

The opposite of the human seeking power through the flesh, this one has no need for crowns or glory. This one accepts their nakedness knowing the danger of the flesh, as well as its potential, and being in harmony with its natural progression toward ascension, as it practices the alchemical art of transmutation. This is the Ascended One returning fully prepared, and knowing how to balance the struggle between flesh and spirit. This One exists in the balance of "As above, so below", the balancing process of polarity, and understands its duality in confidence of the universal power that unites it to the One.

Seven archangels surround the eight pointed star, all representations of the Goddess of Creation, and in their midst the polarities reside in perfect harmony where they originated. This is telling us that perfect harmony can only be found where one returns to the Source, discovering its true origin. Until then all existence is a struggle to balance the polarities.

The butterfly represents transmutation, which is sipping from the nectar of the three circles of existence which sustain it.

[img][Image: pjSKg.jpg][/img]

XVlll The Imposition

The teachings and wisdom of the Goddess are veiled and revealed in Mystery, as symbolized by the veiled moon.

What they reveal is that there is both dark and light, and both can be found blended into each, symbolized by the dark dog in the light tower and vice versa. The sitting dogs signify obedient students learning their lessons by observing each other.

Behind the dark one we see the Tower and pyramid of Card XVl reminding us that the darkness sits before the coming ruination. The lesson can be learned the hard way.

The Goddess does not reveal 'which is which' deliberately, because there is always the blending that requires balance. It is the need for balance that is being revealed, and the need to learn this.

The poison of the scorpion afflicts both paths and is revealed only by the light of the Goddess above, the moon, otherwise the students would never even know it was there.

Even though we may walk the left hand path, and even understand it, there is still the option to turn and walk back toward the darkness, even though we may know better.

[img][Image: peC2M.jpg][/img]

XlX The Marriage

Here we see the Infinite Spirit and the Goddess, the polarities, male and female, united in harmony on the circle of existence.

They began as separation, and reunite as One, the perfect circle. Which is represented in the Circle of existence above them showing the radius dimension and the mathematical symbol for PIE. Which just so happens to also be the wand and scepter we so often see portrayed in the hands of the adepts.

Again we see the "As above so below" harmony represented by the Zodiac circle above them, and the Sacred Space Circle beneath them, which they stand within.

In this Sacred Circle the two are wed, as are all fields of consciousness, creating the Sacred Eye.

[img][Image: ujlb5.jpg][/img]

XX The Calling

The angel of the Infinite Spirit calls forth humanity, not as individual fragments, but as a whole, as a species in harmony, having transcended the flesh and the darkness of reincarnation, lifted on the wings of the Goddess from their trap, represented by the coffin of death of the body, which also represents matter.

This is the ark of the covenant which contains the truth of ascension. The literal gateway to ascension via the wings of the Goddess. Rising from the darkness as one family, humanity.

The trinity rises from the grave. Creator, consciousness and creation. Source, Goddess and All.

[Image: f6kVY.jpg]

XXl Shin'Ar

SURPRISED?

Yes, I call this card Shin'Ar. The name means Lord of the Powers.

This card reveals that the Goddess is "Lord of the Powers", Shin'Ar.

From the footsteps of the Survivor down the left hand path, we discover that we have always been the Goddess herself, now realizing our true identity.

This is the Shin Card. Two plus one equals three realms of existence.
The wheel of existence reveals that all of the worldly kings and royalty revolve around the true center of power, which is the Infinite Spirit seen here as the winged Lingham, the male and female aspects of duality.

The Goddess turns the serpent into harmony and coronates it with the crown of Shin. The Goddess controls and creates harmony like music. Without her there is none.

She makes the song that creates the existence that surrounds the Infinite Spirit. She plays the three realms of existence like song.

The harp indicates that All is the work of her creation, the pharaoh kings and even existence itself.

She is the means by which the Infinite Spirit experiences the All. Just as our own voice expresses our thoughts, she becomes the Voice/Word/Thought of God. She is the essence of All that exists, the very functioning thought of the Source; its Consciousness. The fire proceeding from the fire, the thought proceeding from the thought; the One Consciousness manifest as the All.

Lord Thoth had administered to the Goddess Isis and we all know the Egyptian Legends.

The Tarot is ripe with this symbolism, and the Goddess and what she symbolizes to confused mankind is what Thoth wanted to protect when this system was devised. Thoth was one of the Ancient Consciousnesses having incarnated and sacrificed his own ascendance to return to the cycle of darkness for one purpose. To bring this knowledge to us.

And as I finish this act of love for you, so that you all may understand that which I have come to understand i am now confronted with the sign that I have been waiting for that would seal this effort. And this very minute have I just received it.

My wife has just informed me that the young father of our step grand daughter has been reported missing in a boating accident and he is feared lost. On this note I finish my effort here and leave you with this act of love, and whatever sign or message that this also leaves you with.

Please pray for my young friend.
Thank you for posting this. I have been hoping you would for some time now. Your friend will be in my prayers.

Shin'Ar

One of the PMs I received on this gives me reason to address the gender aspects of the Goddess.

In the Ancient Serpent Wisdom of the Sophia philosophies, the Goddess came into being as a result of the human mind trying to comprehend the antiforce to force, which began the creation.

Every force or action must have an equal and opposite force or reaction. The Ancients knew this, as it was taught to them by otherworldly knowledge. And the way that they chose to express this to the human understanding was to depict this origin in two ways. One recognized the vortex and its spiraling attitude, which they defined as being like a snake or serpent slithering out of the vortex of the Source. Thus was the serpent myth born. The other was an attempt to acknowledge the opposing forces in a way that mankind could relate, and this became the depiction of male and female, light and dark, spirit and matter, and anything of polarity.

Thus we have the beginning being related to as a serpent or dragon, as well as a Source being male, and the manifestation of that Source becoming creation as female, the Goddess.

This is all symbolic, as there is only One Source. So that which the Ancients relate to as the Goddess, and even the Archangels, becomes androgynous in that they are actually the One being. All is One. But as it becomes, as it proceeds, as it exists it creates two. It and It`s Being.

This polarity is recognized and related to as the God and Goddess in Ancient Wisdom and the many symbols and myths that come down from those ancient times have all reflected these same acknowledgements.

Now this is impossible to really address in one post on a forum, so because it just so happens to coincide with en event taking place in my life at this time, I will say to you that I am making an announcement in a thread on the Life On Planet Earth thread, which will offer anyone interested a great deal more information on the Divine Feminine.

I will be launching my own website and the link will be in that post very soon. I am just tweaking the finales.
There is much wisdom and truth here. Not surprising as this is all a modern day interpretation of a system which you devised ages ago in the first place. Thank you for your completion of this treasure trove of information.

I eagerly anticipate your upcoming thread on the Shekinah. Also, your clarifying of the Goddess as being essentially androgynous is helpful in making sense of how the Goddess could be incarnate as male.
Great clarification. Thanks! Looking forward to your website--the only other time I've read about the Shekinah was in the Keys of Enoch.

Shin'Ar

(04-04-2012, 09:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What you will find below is my interpretation of the Brotherhood of Light Tarot deck.

It is said that the tarot was established long ago by the survivors of Atlantis in an effort to preserve the truths and knowledge they had acquired, and feared would be lost forever with the destruction of their civilization, if not somehow saved in a symbolic code that all would be able to interpret, so long as they had evolved to the degree that such understanding could be had.

Many interpretations have arisen out of the opinions of mankind, mimicking his religious tendencies. But to one who recognizes and understands the ancient symbols, found throughout the world in ancient texts and records, the authoritative images and codes reveal themselves easily without confusion or opinion.

Because of is adherence to this symbolism and its devotion to the true meanings and revelations of those symbols I highly recommend the Brotherhood of Light deck. And as you will see in my rendition, each and every symbol has meaning that will follow through from beginning to end in perfect harmony.

Many will argue my interpretation. And that is their prerogative. But I do not think they will be able to deny the dedication to the symbolism. And I do not think the fact that the left and right hand instances fall into line with the interpretation can be cast aside as coincidence.

One final point I must make here is that, although I have no intention of disputing anyone else's interpretations, as I only offer this for consideration, I must indicate that there is NOT a corroboration with C.C. Zain's interpretations of this deck, as I have not been able to find his teachings compatible with my own.

[img][Image: RZTzX.jpg][/img]
0 The Survivor

Often referred to as The Fool, I choose not to acknowledge it in this manner because fool is meant to be innocently ignorant and not idiotic. However it is my understanding that this is not an innocently ignorant archetype at all.

The Survivor is one who comes from the ruins of the highest levels of civilization, and having experienced the most that the material world has to offer the physical experience of flesh.

Leaving the ruins behind him he now stands at the threshold to a new experience, and knowing nothing about how to survive in the natural world void of material satisfaction.

he leaves behind the limitations of civilization and departs into the dangers and vulnerabilities of the mysterious natural world.
With him he carries the burden of balancing duality symbolized by the two sacks on the pole in his left hand, also symbolizing the arrival onto the left hand path.. Wearing rags he is no longer civilized.

The scepter in his right hand, the path of rule and civilization that lay in ruin behind him, is now nothing more than a walking stick. The symbol of impedance on the stick indicates how such authority and rule was a barrier to the full access through the length of the spine to the Crown.
the eclipse symbolizes the Goddess hiding/veiling the way to the Infinite Spirit, depicted by the sun as always, allowing only what she chooses to reveal by her own design.

This scene is the depiction of Thoth escaping from Atlantis to lead his followers from the right hand path onto the left hand path. Remember that many believe it was Thoth who originally devised the Tarot image system.

[img][Image: z3NqF.jpg][/img]
l The Magus

Here we see Thoth, the Alchemist and the Master of the elements. The Ibis on the altar further signifies that this is Thoth.

Wearing the translucent robe signifying that there is no need to any longer hide the flesh, he is now in full understanding of his true nature, and is able to balance that with the true nature of the cosmos. The material aspects of the flesh were left behind in the ruins of the civilized world. His identity now has no respect for the flesh as anything other than natural balance.

The circle on the wand represents both the crown of the Infinite Spirit, as well as his own field of consciousness, as circles always do. The star signifies the cosmos and creation. With the wand held high toward the heavens, and his left hand pointing toward the ground like a connective conduit, we see the indication that his field of consciousness is making that divine connection between the Most high and the Most Low, between heaven and earth, between Spirit and matter. As above, so below! The body becomes the conduit between the dualities. The Tree of Life.

And yet, this is not accomplished without sincere focus and effort of the practice of alchemy, the balancing of the natural elements of creation, and full understanding of the true elements/nature of the universe and his place within that design and process.

Here in this image we do not see the symbol of achieved enlightenment, which is the serpent on the forehead. In this image we are introduced to the determined effort to reach such enlightenment through the practice of seeking knowledge and understanding.

The Magus has embarked on the left hand path and has become proficient in the ways of Mystery, and now works hard to follow it through study and devotion.

[img][Image: fsDj9.jpg][/img]
ll The Veiled Isis

Having managed the divine connection between matter and spirit, the Goddess is now revealed. She guards the way through the gate holding the key that grants passage, the scroll bearing the secret mysteries and knowledge that she reveals only partially from beneath her veil. The pillars of dark and light represent the two paths and the polarities which she guards as the ruler over both, indicated by the crown she wears. It is veiled indicating mystery controlled by her will, and the three circles of existence on her crown also bear her mark, the lunar crescent.

This is the High Priestess in full control of the key to enter through the gate between the worlds. She reveals as she so chooses according to her own process of revelation and evolution.

The gate resides between light and dark indicating the need to make that balance of the polarities so one can pass between them to find the key that is hidden there. Once the polarities are balance, the Goddess revealing that path through a veil of mystery a little at a time, then one can gain access through the gate, to the divine and the Higher Being, to which we all evolve.

Circle are prevalent here om her crown and scepter indicating the importance of the field of consciousness that connects us All.

[img][Image: hDqBt.jpg][/img]
lll isis Unveiled

The scepter of rule and authority in her right hand, joins through her to the eagle representing the Infinite Spirit in her left hand. This reveals that both paths are under her governance.

There are 30 flowers shown in the circle of existence, and if the mystery of the sequence is followed there should be two more hidden behind her. These represent the 32 Children of Light spoken of in the Emerald tablets of Thoth. the veil now parted, the serpent is revealed on her brow, the kundalini having arisen and protruding from the third eye signifying full enlightenment.

The Mystery revealed by the Goddess has led to the awakening of the serpent within her. She becomes the serpent between the two worlds.

Twelve stars on her crown indicate she is the Queen of the Zodiac. her throne is that of the material cosmos and the cosmic consciousness as indicated by the square, symbol of matter, and the Eye of Horus, symbol of universal consciousness.

[img][Image: ICg2v.jpg][/img]
lV The Right Hand Path

Often referred to as the Emperor. this is the ruler of the material aspects of life. Society, civilization, technology and religion all fall under his authority. But he is not the true ruler of the world. His is a symbolic puppet rule. Everything about him imitates the Goddess but his power is in his right hand. he holds the serpent and the field of consciousness high, and wears the sign of the Infinite Spirit on his chest, but the power and energy of the true Goddess,(the cat symbol), sits idle beneath him, as though still waiting for something.

H e wears the serpent on his brow showing that he in enlightened, even revealing the Tree of Life, by his cross legged stance, but his role is not that of the Goddess. His is to point toward her. He even looks to the left as though his intentions are in that direction.

Everything appears to be spiritual and authoritative but the true power is not there. he only points in that direction by emulating it.

[img][Image: LK1Gu.jpg][/img]
V The Left hand Path

Usually referred to as the Hierophant and in extreme perversion and ignorance by Christian influences as the Pope. In reality, if at all, the Catholic Pope would be the Right Hand card.
The character of this card is the True power and authority. The scepter is now in the left hand, the right hand making the secret symbol of the elements, the pentagram.

Everything here suggests rule over polarity. he even has the army at his feet. His is the command of All, leading to the Goddess which hovers above, and balancing the elements all around him. Like the Goddess he stands at the threshold between the worlds in full control.

He wears the crown of Shin revealing his true power over balance which is the manifestation of the Goddess. he is in harmony with duality.
His supreme authority reveals the mockery and inferiority of the right hand path, also revealing the need to evolve from the right hand path to the left hand path as one becomes able to acknowledge the true power of the Goddess.

This is where the right hand path leads. one cannot get to the Goddess and ascendance without leaving the right hand path and going to the left hand. And one cannot get to the left hand path without first following the right. It is a process of evolving the consciousness.

Luke 10:22 - " ...no one knows who the Son is except the Father." Right Hand Path

John 14:6-7 - "Jesus answered, "No one comes to the Father except through me." Left Hand Path

[img][Image: HeTXK.jpg][/img]
Vl The Two Paths

Notice that the left hand path indicates an experience with the lusts of the flesh and the right hand path is the one of conservatism and restraint. It is on the left hand path that we learn how overcome the flesh and keep it under control ourselves, whereas on the right hand path that is done by law.

In the circle of existence above, we see the Infinite Spirit targeting the left hand path for the shaft of the divine connection to the Goddess.
The right hand path wears the serpent of enlightenment because it is on that path that we are conservatively, in a controlled manner, led to our enlightenment. But once enlightened, we then must choose to leave that path and enter onto the left hand path to find the divine connection and the gate to Higher Being.

The man in the middle must choose which path he will follow based upon his level of understanding these two aspects. It is by choice alone, and to follow one is to leave the other. You cannot partake of both.
The two paths indicate the struggle between self-gratification and the consciousness, between matter and spirit.
And as always those who have gone on before us, the higher beings, are guiding us as to which way we should go.

[img][Image: 39bEz.jpg][/img]
Vll The Conqueror

Wearing the same crown as the Left hand Path archetype and carrying the same scepter we see the ascendance of the Left hand Path.
having followed the Left hand Path and found the Goddess, he has become victorious and now controls the elements and the material world. He no longer follows any path but rides on the wings of the Goddess and can steer toward light or dark in full control of both. he steers the craft where he wills. the veil is risen. With the sword of rule over matter, and the scepter of balance and rule over spirit, he moves forward with the authority of the Goddess.

The four pillars represent the four elements of the material world.
the light and dark beings pulling the craft represent the choices which are now both beneath him and under his full control, separated by the reality of the Goddess indicated by the wings of Isis.

[Image: u5HMA.jpg]
Vlll The Balance

Here we see the Conqueror has now taken Goddess form, having realized his true divinity, and still battling with the right hand she now carries the scales of balance in her left. Even after ascendance the ongoing struggle with balance is necessary indicating the true nature of the universe as one of continuous polarity. We see the lamb, symbol of innocence and fragile spirit, balancing precariously on the back of the predator, symbol of the flesh. The flesh may be conquered but there is still the need for continuing balance.

The foot cushion is the buffer between matter and spirit and this connection is not made without choice. One must choose to rest their feet there and even though the connection is made we see that she now ears a blindfold. Even though connected to the divine, and in control of balance, she deliberately chooses to be blind to something.

With all of the angels of creation gathered around her, and despite her full control of balance and polarity, she is refusing to look forward. The Mystery remains along with the struggle. We do not escape it in ascendance to Higher Being, we simply become Higher, more controlling aspects of balance.

There is far more to existence than our mere ascendance. we are the All and it is important to continue as the all. And so this Ascended One chooses to return to the darkness, hense the blindfold.

[Image: VC2qd.jpg][/img]
lX The Ascended

Wearing the crown of DNA victory, the puzzle of genetic code has been conquered and ascended. With great age this character signifies the end of a long cycle of experience.

He is now shrouded in the same mystery he has conquered, and hides the fire of revelation beneath his cloak. Like the veil he has passed through, he now holds the opportunity to reveal what he has conquered, but only in glimpses through the mystery of the veil.

After coming through the long Mystery, passing through the Veil, following the path to ascendance, and transcending in victory, he now ears this victory as a veil and is willing to share the secrets, a little at a time.

Having ascended, becoming the Goddess, he now chooses to continue as the Goddess in guiding and revealing the mystery. The two serpents of the polarities reside at his feet showing their constant presence, even after ascendance and victory they forever remain part of the over all picture.

As the Mystery is slowly revealed the serpents of polarity always remain.

------------------------------------------------------

What we have seen thus far is not so much an interpretation of the meaning of the cards between reader and client, but simple interpretation of ancient symbols and their relation to their ancient teachings.

The revelation is that, as man leaves behind the material world and the experience of the flesh, he embarks upon the continuing Divine Process of ascendance from Lower to Higher, in which his true identity as being divine is revealed .

He literally discover the Goddess within him and becomes that Goddess.

And now that ascendance has been achieved the rest of the tarot will reveal to us a very important dynamic of our experience that few are able to realize. What is to follow is both man's greatest gift and man's greatest sacrifice. What is to follow is the perfect example of true love and harmony.

Bump for easy access for reference in another thread discussion. Thank You.