Bring4th

Full Version: Homework (basic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those who do not do their homework shall not pass. This means yes, you really do have to write this stuff down just as instructed if you are to consider yourself an initiate/adept. My reluctance and skepticism to do so was something like "do I have to, it seems so simple and easy" which makes this task all the easier to accomplish.

Before starting, you should have already seen the creator, stared at the tree of life a few times and continue meditating on your chakras. If there is still skepticism from the rational/logical mind, it is recommended you smoke that (unless you have made a pre-incarnative choice not to).Follow these steps:

neverend.wikia.com/tarot

I have corrected the obvious mistakes in the tarot pdf file. Take out one or more sheets of paper (seriously, don't just stare at it and say 'I got it'). Write down the archetypes in order as a reference if you wish. Now, the hard part:

Exercise one: Write down the first set of groupings of the archetypes.
Exercise two: Write down the second set of groupings of the archetypes.

That's it. You may visually distinguish groups of archetypes with brackets or boxes. You can do both exercises on one page or use separate pages. You can choose which name you prefer such as lightning instead of tower or two paths instead of lovers. The list of archetypes should include the archetype name and the LOO name on each line such as Devil - Matrix of the Spirit. The second exercise can include a + sign to indicate pairings.

Extra: Notice The Fool and The Choice form an affirmation. Choose and affirm STS or STO (write down your answer) and don't worry about making the wrong choice since you'll come to know your real answer anyway. Also, draw or write Ra's explanation of the connections and relationships between archetypes as a way to keep track of them.

Read both sets of groupings regularly. Allow your subconscious to make obvious connections with everything. Notice archetypes in your existence. Look up the meaning of archetypes at lawofone.info and read the bring4th forum posts to see connections made by others. Rinse and repeat.
yes, agreed Techarch.

archetypes are an essential part of the spiritual diet.

do you have a favourite Card?
I am preoccupied with the emperor and the hierophant. I seek appropriate catalyst.
The hierophant is a pretty troublesome card. In my own experience of it, it deals with the general theme of teach/learning, and the open-ness to all sorts of catalyst.

The emperor seems to be more straightforward.

- -

one thing I might also add, the first 7 cards having to do with the Mind tend to be more easily perturbed than the other cards having to do with the Body and the Spirit. I assume that is because the Mind fluctuates more easily than the other two.

- -

one last thing, the Hierophant can easily be reversed; ie turned into negative or selfish wisdom. Another thing to watch out for BigSmile
Yes, I keep my thoughts and wisdom to myself, while few choose to listen to what I have to say. Relating to other-selves has been a lifelong challenge. My service to others has been selfish in that I allow people to be of service to others towards me, while I have little to offer in return. Here's to 51%.
Technarch, appreciate your honesty. My tendency is when I see someone who seems a little open to what I'm saying, I tend to regurgitate the whole of what I know, which ends up leading to confusion in them.

I have to search hard to find ways to be of service to others. It doesn't seem to come naturally for me. I think we are all hardest on ourselves. It's so easy to find fault with ourselves.

I don't focus on the 51% anymore. Doing that nearly drives me insane, because it's like I never feel good enough.

Now, I'm doing good just for the little moments when I can see Creator in another person. I have to put my ego aside, and be wrong much of the time, and not fight back or try to prove a point. Honestly, sometimes I feel like a slave to others, although it's nothing like that at all. I know that I have it much better than a lot of people, and so I should have no room to complain. I get hard on myself because I haven't even been able to give up meat. And when offered fruits for the last 3 days I've been turning it down, but I don't seem to have a problem turning down candy or icecream. And I like fruit. Can't understand why I just rejected it like a knee-jerk reaction.