Bring4th

Full Version: are we waiting for SOMETHING to happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does it feel a little strange right now?

as though the old energies and patterns are no longer useful, but we don't know what to replace them with?

I mean, Dec 21 is still yonks away, yet it feels as though 3d is already over?

just me, or do you feel this too?

- -
Ah my friend ! I've been feeling this way for months! It's killing me this feeling of waiting. I look around and I'm flabbergasted that people are simply going on like nothing ever happened.

I know we are supposed to live in the NOW and not look forward too much like that. But it's really hard...WOW! I got a big Right Ear tone just now while writing this. I was going to write; But it's been really hard since a couple of weeks. The Right Ear tone is probably related to the first sentence of this paragraph.

Anyway, I had to find new ways of grounding myself. In January I quit a good paying job just the walk my talk regarding my views on the concept of money and jobs being obsolete. Since then I managed to grasp that a well chosen job really helps you to ground your life in this insane system of ours. So I'm working once again as a computer programmer.

But this feeling of something extraordinary just within our reach simply won't go away.

I guess I'll simply try to follow the Ear tone my guides just sent me and focus more in the NOW. This forum really helps in this department.
On the one hand, yes, definitely, and on the other hand, I still have to go to work in the morning...
(04-08-2012, 08:57 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]On the one hand, yes, definitely, and on the other hand, I still have to go to work in the morning...

There's one fella who's able to stay grounded! Wink I don't know what I'd do without my very down to earth girlfriend. She's my anchor...
I personally feel like there is a lot going on right now. To me, there seems to be more opportunity to participate in creating a community/society based on values that we hold dear. Also, meeting people to help accomplish goals which are aligned with my passion seems to happen more and more seamlessly all the time. On top of that, opportunities for self-discovering are abundantly ever-present.

I'm not sure exactly what there is to wait for...there's lots to do!
I feel like I'am waiting/preparing at the same time. My body keeps changing, new feelings and sensations frequent my head especially. The amount I have let go/forgiven in the past 4 months has been amazing. I feel literally lighter in my body and much lighter in my head.

I've only had 2-4 or so periods of being out of synch in this time as well. Those periods usually only last long enough until I address them and then low and behold another situation will arise that brings me back to my right vibration. I turn 21 soon. Something big will happen to me when this happens I know it. I agree as well very hard to stay completely grounded when you feel like your floating everytime you sit down and concentrate.

Avocado

What the heck is going on? Temporally speaking, explaining it as simply speeding up does not do justice to what is felt in here. In a given day it feels it's sped up usually but it seems like an incredible amount of time has passes since the end of 2011. For a while it seemed likely that nothing would happen in December but this information forced it's way into my consciousness. This is the greatest and strangest intuition I've ever had. I am expecting something to occur. This is by no means millennial escapism, I've been there before. I got lazy close to the approaching date of October. I wanted something to alleviate me of my responsibilities and learned the hard way. Also on that note, I'm receiving pressure to apply the virtues of patience and courage. The feeling is not a spiritual escape.

A lot of people still perceive the world in a very Newtonian dimension. They won't notice anything unless it's obvious. If it feels strange it will only get stranger. I've been feeling a lot of internal conflict going against the status quo. Even if I wanted to not deviate from culturally sanctioned thinking it seems my subconscious mind is adapting to the environment regardless of how the remnants of my earlier-egoic mind would want me to think. I don't remember trivial events of the day, my energy is best utilized elsewhere. The daily activity is liveliness, nurturing the body/mind/spirit. The conscious bit is spirituality, being good, exploring the mystery and so on. The unconscious bit is where the mysterious feeling lies. We're climbing up the asymptote and the unconscious knows it. Do you feel the strange attractor? I feel the tug of all aspects of myself being pulled in its direction.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjvDlgS5FSAvHzpQQKjvu...2grjHu7aug]
(04-09-2012, 12:32 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]The amount I have let go/forgiven in the past 4 months has been amazing. I feel literally lighter in my body and much lighter in my head.

That's really great. Pretty cool how you actually feel lighter. I have let go somewhat in the past few weeks. I only see this picking up. It's about time I apply the virtues.

(04-09-2012, 12:32 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I turn 21 soon. Something big will happen to me when this happens I know it.
That something big wouldn't be becoming one with the ethanol would it? ...I turn 21 in 17 days. sweet.

but seriously... "they" want me to get drunk or whatever but alcohol is uninteresting to me, aside from say making simple herbal extractions. A simple moment of peace is far more appealing.
It feels like we are entering a common reality. Things start making sense, it's like everything has so much meaning all of a sudden. I have noticed peoples minds melting together and experienced shared thoughts.

I've also had strange sensations. Lately it feels like something is drilling into my ears. The noises aren't stopping, and the visual noise has almost gotten stronger. I also get a creepy feeling that thought is manifesting much faster and more intense.

Still dragging my arse to college though, even if I don't do anything there.
It seems as though many older energies and vibrations are becoming incompatible with the world as it is now. Deceit has no place and executing it typically results in it being discovered regardless or backfiring completely, thus honesty is the prevailing factor. All things which remain in darkness and have not yet been consciously repented for shall come to light in the end.

Negativity is gradually fading away and becoming nearly impossible to sustain. Kindness, compassion and love now have a much greater propensity towards elevating one in these times.

Luckily, it has no longer become a matter of "What if..." in regards to whether anything will happen or not. Given the many revelations and signs being given to us, all that is going on around us points to the absolute certainty of a shift, so naysayers, skeptics and those who held any trace of doubt may rest assured. Not only concerning the physical world events, but for those who are sensitive to such energies and have the eyes to see, can observe for themselves in their own universes a shift in the mechanics of the fabric of reality. Thoughts manifest at a much quicker rate. Instances of telepathy seem to be much more common and frequent.

Another thing, is that it seems as though the veil is subsiding on its own. Much data download seems to be occurring. A new level of clarity is illuminating old truths and refining understanding in areas I thought I was solid in. I believe we're now in the process of trading in our old eyes for new ones, so to speak. There is a sense of extreme urgency in completing my mission, and a feeling that time is soon running out even though we have 8 months to go before the culminating date. Perhaps there will be a forced, drastic change in the way our world will be very soon. People are growing restless, and the negative elite are appearing to grow desperate. The US is on the verge of a carefully constructed race war, one which will be incited from the recent unfolding of events. The growing number of psy-ops being waged upon the people correlates to the unease and desperation of the false puppet masters orchestrating this all. They perhaps are now becoming aware that the illusory material power they hold is one that the divine scoffs at. The victory of the light is guaranteed and in accordance with the true will of the divine. We are not meant to be chained to the darkness.

All we can do now is patiently observe and act accordingly with whatever is thrown our way, with the knowledge that what awaits us beyond these next few months of whatever dire and intense catalyst comes our way, is harmonious transformation.

Unbound

Yeah, I'm waiting for Godwide to finish the next part of our song. Smile
(04-09-2012, 03:17 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm waiting for Godwide to finish the next part of our song. Smile

LOL. Check your PM, I deposited the file in the folder like 2 hours ago, I just got sidetracked and forgot to message you that I did. xD

Unbound

Hallelujah!

The wait is over, everyone. Smile

Cyan

I agree with the person who started this thread. And despite the changes that are happening, I cant see this ending well for most of the souls here. Though i could be wrong.
Quote:68.6 Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is on-going, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the higher self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp— we correct— time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.

It always ends well. Smile
To me, 3D feels neverending.

I still thank Creator.

Though it's hard.
(04-09-2012, 12:32 AM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck is going on? Temporally speaking, explaining it as simply speeding up does not do justice to what is felt in here. In a given day it feels it's sped up usually but it seems like an incredible amount of time has passes since the end of 2011. For a while it seemed likely that nothing would happen in December but this information forced it's way into my consciousness. This is the greatest and strangest intuition I've ever had. I am expecting something to occur. This is by no means millennial escapism, I've been there before. I got lazy close to the approaching date of October. I wanted something to alleviate me of my responsibilities and learned the hard way. Also on that note, I'm receiving pressure to apply the virtues of patience and courage. The feeling is not a spiritual escape.

A lot of people still perceive the world in a very Newtonian dimension. They won't notice anything unless it's obvious. If it feels strange it will only get stranger. I've been feeling a lot of internal conflict going against the status quo. Even if I wanted to not deviate from culturally sanctioned thinking it seems my subconscious mind is adapting to the environment regardless of how the remnants of my earlier-egoic mind would want me to think. I don't remember trivial events of the day, my energy is best utilized elsewhere. The daily activity is liveliness, nurturing the body/mind/spirit. The conscious bit is spirituality, being good, exploring the mystery and so on. The unconscious bit is where the mysterious feeling lies. We're climbing up the asymptote and the unconscious knows it. Do you feel the strange attractor? I feel the tug of all aspects of myself being pulled in its direction.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjvDlgS5FSAvHzpQQKjvu...2grjHu7aug]
(04-09-2012, 12:32 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]The amount I have let go/forgiven in the past 4 months has been amazing. I feel literally lighter in my body and much lighter in my head.

That's really great. Pretty cool how you actually feel lighter. I have let go somewhat in the past few weeks. I only see this picking up. It's about time I apply the virtues.

(04-09-2012, 12:32 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I turn 21 soon. Something big will happen to me when this happens I know it.
That something big wouldn't be becoming one with the ethanol would it? ...I turn 21 in 17 days. sweet.

but seriously... "they" want me to get drunk or whatever but alcohol is uninteresting to me, aside from say making simple herbal extractions. A simple moment of peace is far more appealing.

Haha the drinking age is 18 in Australia even though I first got drunk when I was 11. I hardly drink anymore it just makes me tired and moody. Alcohol is possibly the only recreational drug I have tried that hasn't had any spiritual benefits for me at all.

I think there is quite a few of us born in 91 on these forums. Turning 21 in 2012, coincidence ?

I want to share with you this video: http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/alie...C%7C%7C%7C

To me it proves that things are coming to an end.. This is basically the final attempt to inhibit our progress. The existance of another way of life is the most powerfully guarded secret.

Don't buy it.

Meerie

(04-08-2012, 08:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]does it feel a little strange right now?

as though the old energies and patterns are no longer useful, but we don't know what to replace them with?

I mean, Dec 21 is still yonks away, yet it feels as though 3d is already over?

- -

exactly what I feel too. I feel like quitting my job, and burning down my apartment BigSmile
I already started moving out stuff that I dont need anymore.
(04-08-2012, 08:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it feels as though 3d is already over?

I've been feeling this way since 11-11-11, thereabouts.

I don't even think Dec. 31 is going to be a big deal anymore. It's a non-issue and I'm making plans for next year and beyond.

3DMonkey

I'm interviewing for multiple jobs. I'm planning for the future. I'm getting my s*** streamlined. I'm looking toward a goal of no debt. I'm looking toward a purchased in full homestead with prepaid college tuition for my kids.

Something to happen? It's up to you, my friends Tongue BigSmile
Four D is more D, and you can take that to the bank
You will succeed beyond your imagination. We are co-creating so quick right now.
(04-12-2012, 05:54 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]You will succeed beyond your imagination. We are co-creating so quick right now.

Yes, I have also found this to be true. I've been ticking off "bucket list" items like crazy in the past couple of weeks. All unplanned, and really pretty amazing!
I accomplished something at work that I wasn't sure if it was possible. So that was good.