Bring4th

Full Version: 2002.04.22 - Being Foolish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been feeling a little down and have had the fool mentality. I searched llresearch for foolish and came across some quotes that seemed to speak to me. I always do my best to adore Creator in every situation I come across, so such words as these are rather touching to me.

"What does the Creator hope for from you but that
you be yourself and that you explore what the self is
in an ever more profound sense; that you come to
experiences with your whole self and allow them to
affect you."

"Your responsibility to the Creator, then,
begins with being who you are. Not striving, not
making efforts, but, indeed, letting go and releasing
that which is not you."

"There is no one within the
energies of your third-density world that remains at
all times in a perfect state of self-awareness. Truly,
this is not the reason for which you took form
within the Earth world. Indeed, each of you came
specifically to be thrown off balance, to be confused,
to be puzzled, even to be in distress and to suffer.
For you knew before incarnation that the great
opportunity that one has only within the illusion is
that it cannot be seen or proven that spirit exists,
much less that it is a transcendent state which, in
fact, doubles the illusion. You are not here to be
masters of the illusion but rather to be confused,
puzzled, foolish and wrong.
"

Indeed, I've been so confused at times that I feel like throwing up.

This part is challenging:

"Precisely what you feel
is that which is right for you, yet you are creators.
You are those who have all of the infinite resources
of that spiritual part of self that has nothing to do
with the illusion. You are people of magic and
power, and you can, as this instrument was saying
earlier, dream a new present for yourself and
envision a new future. You can use techniques that
allow you to release old pain and embrace the
present and the future with confidence."

"It is foolish
to seek to give the self full of love to those whom
you do not know. And yet, my friends, is it not
foolish to love the Creator that you have not yet
met
? Is it foolish to seek the heart of love when love
is that force which has created all that is? Is it foolish
to walk upon the dusty trail of the seeker of truth
when that trail so often seems isolated and alone, yet
when explored fully is filled with fellow seekers and
pilgrims who walk that same trail and who seek in
that same vein to love without end, to give without
stint, and to be in harmony with all that there is?"

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...2_0421.pdf
There are extremely reaffirming, soothing and empowering words.

The many opportunities afforded in this illusion are excellent tools and stepping stones for growth. There is no actual, genuine, scientifically verifiable, empirical proof that within us is a spirit and we shall ascend and evolve into Higher Being. There is personal proof and other experiences of the mystical variety which allude to such a thing and observations one can make in their own reality, but the brunt of it is that a very huge portion of this is faith. We have indicators which allude to the truth of the divine, but for many people adhering to these things is largely an act of faith (unless you hold first-hand direct experience, then it is knowledge).

Thus why incarnating here is such an exciting gamble. When we are unaware that the person before us is as much Creator as you are, and you perform any act of kindness or compassion, you're really sharing love with the Creator. It is aware of this through its many eyes, and knows how to act accordingly. The Creator is always 100 steps ahead of us, so it may accommodate us with whatever we are ready to face.

Thanks for this excellent find, GW.
is the essence of the Fool to say:

"I know nothing"?

... and then, like an empty vessel, one may be filled with insights and knowledge.

the one who thinks they know everything can learn little.
Thanks GW for posting this session, it's inspiring.

I wish you a beautiful, uplifting day today, and a heart full with joyHeart
Super post. I doubt there's anything more crucial than what is contained here.
Oh how I feel you on the throwing up comment, so I offer my apologies as I ask this question regarding this passage:

"...Indeed, each of you came
fact, doubles the illusion
..."

Can anyone explain this last part? I'm reading the 'it' as 'the fact that we cannot prove the spirit exists' - which suggests that entering into this thought 'doubles the illusion'.
What does doubling the illusion mean?

Wow Gemini Wolf - thank you so much for taking time to put those quotes together. This is exactly what I needed today!
(04-12-2012, 05:25 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]Super post. I doubt there's anything more crucial than what is contained here.
Oh how I feel you on the throwing up comment, so I offer my apologies as I ask this question regarding this passage:

..."

Can anyone explain this last part? I'm reading the 'it' as 'the fact that we cannot prove the spirit exists' - which suggests that entering into this thought 'doubles the illusion'.

I think that doubling the illusion means there is more confusion.
If indeed one day we transcend out of this illusion, that makes it moreso an illusion because we will go out of it.

(04-09-2012, 08:27 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]There are extremely reaffirming, soothing and empowering words.

The many opportunities afforded in this illusion are excellent tools and stepping stones for growth. There is no actual, genuine, scientifically verifiable, empirical proof that within us is a spirit and we shall ascend and evolve into Higher Being. There is personal proof and other experiences of the mystical variety which allude to such a thing and observations one can make in their own reality, but the brunt of it is that a very huge portion of this is faith. We have indicators which allude to the truth of the divine, but for many people adhering to these things is largely an act of faith (unless you hold first-hand direct experience, then it is knowledge).

Thus why incarnating here is such an exciting gamble. When we are unaware that the person before us is as much Creator as you are, and you perform any act of kindness or compassion, you're really sharing love with the Creator. It is aware of this through its many eyes, and knows how to act accordingly. The Creator is always 100 steps ahead of us, so it may accommodate us with whatever we are ready to face.

Thanks for this excellent find, GW.

For me, the experience of spirit at times goes beyond faith because I have real experiences. Like when I am reading spiritual works, or focused on my vibration, I can feel a lot of heat being generated within me.

When I tune into the Earth, I feel more harmony and positivity than I did a year ago. Doesn't feel nearly as heavy. I'm starting to get my energy sensitivity back after being out of it for the last 6 months.
Thank you for sharing these quotes, Wolf! They were beautiful! Heart

(04-12-2012, 05:25 PM)Jerome Wrote: [ -> ]Super post. I doubt there's anything more crucial than what is contained here.

..."

I am puzzled with this last part too. Right now I read 'it' as in 'spiritual state is a transcendent state', which may double the illusion of being here. I am thinking of all those times when I got a hyper-über-kickass-understanding or vision of something, but then when 'coming back' to the so called 'reality' one starts to think that it can not be applied to the 'real world', because this is not 'how things work here'... But I dunno.
(04-20-2012, 07:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]... I am thinking of all those times when I got a hyper-über-kickass-understanding or vision of something, but then when 'coming back' to the so called 'reality' one starts to think that it can not be applied to the 'real world', because this is not 'how things work here'... But I dunno.

Indeed, once you reach the sky you realize it's not why you came here. So you come down to Earth and face the challenge of how to ground back while retaining your new perspectives. Not easy! Smile
This quote made me to cry a little actually:

Q'uo Wrote:And yet, my friends, is it not
foolish to love the Creator that you have not yet
met
?

And at the same time laugh a little thinking about this picture:

[Image: 408769_10150488160997257_716502256_90922...2513_n.jpg]
(04-09-2012, 07:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You are not here to be
masters of the illusion but rather to be confused,...

OK, I am on the right track then! Angel
(04-20-2012, 07:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing these quotes, Wolf! They were beautiful! Heart

..."

I am puzzled with this last part too. Right now I read 'it' as in 'spiritual state is a transcendent state', which may double the illusion of being here. I am thinking of all those times when I got a hyper-über-kickass-understanding or vision of something, but then when 'coming back' to the so called 'reality' one starts to think that it can not be applied to the 'real world', because this is not 'how things work here'... But I dunno.

when i read this i read "it" as "spirit". to me it means that "spirit" cannot be seen or proven to exist, much less that "spirit" is a transcendent state which doubles the illusion. then it would seem that the illusion is doubled because it is hard to grasp the illusion of spirit; the fact that spirit is a transcendent state is still harder to grok. illusion perhaps because spirit cannot be seen, yet we seek her with such passion; catalyst hones us on our solitary path, so we may someday cut through that veil of illusion. imho

Smile Heart
(04-21-2012, 06:59 PM)haqiqu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2012, 07:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing these quotes, Wolf! They were beautiful! Heart

..."

when i read this i read "it" as "spirit". to me it means that "spirit" cannot be seen or proven to exist, much less that "spirit" is a transcendent state which doubles the illusion. then it would seem that the illusion is doubled because it is hard to grasp the illusion of spirit; the fact that spirit is a transcendent state is still harder to grok. illusion perhaps because spirit cannot be seen, yet we seek her with such passion; catalyst hones us on our solitary path, so we may someday cut through that veil of illusion. imho

Smile Heart

If one is in constant contact/communion with the spirit while in the 3rd density experience, I would think they would have to operate from the transcendent state of mind, as spirit is the essence of self discovered in the beginning of 4th density. Transcending 3rd density is necessary to operate out of an awareness of it.
The spirit is a shuttle, which becomes experienced in fifth density. Speaking of third density, those who are called adepts use the spirit as a shuttle to intelligent infinity. To them, the work which seems miraculous to other people, is normal. Our physical world has its natural laws as they are called, and according to these, some things are possible and some are not. If one has fully activated its shuttle to the intelligent infinity, then I guess everything is possible. Merging with intelligent infinity through the violet ray, as I have come to understand it, removes the veil. But why would this double the illusion? I don't understand it. Perhaps Q'uo meant it as in seeing the illusion as more clear now, once achieving the transcendent state of the spirit..?
(04-10-2012, 09:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]is the essence of the Fool to say:

"I know nothing"?

... and then, like an empty vessel, one may be filled with insights and knowledge.

the one who thinks they know everything can learn little.

I think the essence of the fool is faith.

..."

Found a quote that fits in here:

"The more real you get the more unreal the world gets." - John Lennon.

=)