Bring4th

Full Version: Third eye naturally stronger than heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

Just putting this out there.

My third eye has blossomed over the course of my awakening. I think it may have been part of the plan to have it just pop open so effortlessly. In contrast my heart has been stubborn. I am compassionate but have trouble showing it. A strong indigo ray mixed with a weak green ray makes me feel, spiritualy speaking, like gimme gimme gimme gimme more knowledge and growth + yes negativity occurs but all is as it should be, I don't like to suffer, I don't like you to suffer, but it sure feels a lot better when you are the one suffering. I guess this is what it's like when your third eye is big and your heart is tiny. I love you but I care more about my feelings. While I intellectually know the advantage of caring for you and I on a more balanced level, I will not force it and must accept myself as such.

Welp there ya go. I hope I communicated it well as I have a hard time doing so sometimes. I just wanted to be honest and share my state of compassion. And who knows, maybe my heart is bigger than I think. I know for sure however that my throat has been even more stubborn. I'm aware the puzzle of my subtle energy system is for me to work, but I figured it wouldn't hurt posting.

and my understanding of the third eye is that when open one sees more clearly into the depths of the veil whether literally or in the minds eye with much less effort. idk what anyone else thinks on the matter but I wouldn't share this if I didn't think it had the potential to create. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

thanks for listening
Well, you should consider that the third eye is a relatively small chakra, it requires a little conscious attention to fill up and become sensitive. The heart is a huge chakra in comparison.

So naturally it takes more effort to increase the energetic pressure to the point where you would feel it.

Do you use breathing exercises to activate your chakra's? In my experience this is the easiest way, you can mentally direct the energy your breath transports. Both on the inhale and on the exhale.

Meerie

I never thought about different sizes of the chakras - do you mean that physically?
that the heart is bigger than the tiny spot between the eyebrows, where the 3rd eye is supposed to be located?
Generally speaking, do the chakras get smaller the more we reach the top of the body?
I'm not speaking about physical size, more like capacity. A chakra is a transformer it converts the energy of the soulstream into life, the life you experience. A chakra as far as I know doesn't have a physical dimension. It has a capacity for energy throughput.

The analogy of a candle is usefull, the bigger the flame the more fuel is converted to fire. The chakras convert soul energy to life experience. (Strong root flame means solid and secure physically, Strong crown flame means strong and secure in the divine experience) And the pressure you feel when a chakra is active is like the heat from the candle flame.

I'd call the heart, belly, root, and crown big, the throat and brow are small, the sex is somewhere in between.

At any rate, the main thing I want to share is that if your chakra's don't all activate with the same ease that's partly because you're less good at one chakra than the other. But also partly because some chakra's naturally just have a bigger capacity and need more work to get them to the same level of activation.

Meerie

Thank you Smile
in these depictions of the chakras, like the buddhists have them, they usually look about the same size to me, therefore I wondered.
(04-09-2012, 10:56 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]A strong indigo ray mixed with a weak green ray makes me feel, spiritualy speaking, like gimme gimme gimme gimme more knowledge and growth + yes negativity occurs but all is as it should be,

think of the green ray, think of the heart.

everything is recapitulated from the cosmos to the atom.

what is the human body without the heart? how is the blood to be moved?

(04-09-2012, 10:56 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]Just putting this out there.

My third eye has blossomed over the course of my awakening. I think it may have been part of the plan to have it just pop open so effortlessly. In contrast my heart has been stubborn. I am compassionate but have trouble showing it. A strong indigo ray mixed with a weak green ray makes me feel, spiritualy speaking, like gimme gimme gimme gimme more knowledge and growth + yes negativity occurs but all is as it should be, I don't like to suffer, I don't like you to suffer, but it sure feels a lot better when you are the one suffering. I guess this is what it's like when your third eye is big and your heart is tiny. I love you but I care more about my feelings. While I intellectually know the advantage of caring for you and I on a more balanced level, I will not force it and must accept myself as such.

Welp there ya go. I hope I communicated it well as I have a hard time doing so sometimes. I just wanted to be honest and share my state of compassion. And who knows, maybe my heart is bigger than I think. I know for sure however that my throat has been even more stubborn. I'm aware the puzzle of my subtle energy system is for me to work, but I figured it wouldn't hurt posting.

and my understanding of the third eye is that when open one sees more clearly into the depths of the veil whether literally or in the minds eye with much less effort. idk what anyone else thinks on the matter but I wouldn't share this if I didn't think it had the potential to create. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

thanks for listening

Loved your honesty. I think the heart is tricky. I thought mine was completely open years ago--I felt all the overwhelming beauty of the universe, the compassion for humankind--performing service, etc. I can still feel this part of it--Then I had an experience that knocked me on my spiritual butt and showed me just how out of balance I was in green ray. Yes, it was open, but not balanced properly. I got a cold, hard dose of my own weakness and selfishness and have spent the better part of a year trying to right myself. Good luck on your own journey! BigSmile
(04-10-2012, 05:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]...The heart is a huge chakra in comparison.

So naturally it takes more effort to increase the energetic pressure to the point where you would feel it...

I've felt my 6th chakra for a year and I'm just now starting to feel pressure on the 4th chakra, but I feel it in the back. Weird.
(04-10-2012, 09:08 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]...A strong crown flame means strong and secure in the divine experience and the pressure you feel when a chakra is active is like the heat from the candle flame...

That description is very helpful. Thanks !
In my experience, having the 6th chakra active helps in balancing compassion with wisdom. You are no longer STO per se, more like STA (service-to-all).

Meerie

Valtor, some of the chakras have front and back sides:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/erin-...ation.html

"The first, and most important advanced piece that I want to share is the emphasis on the front AND BACK Chakras. It is important to open, cleanse, and balance BOTH SIDES.

The Sacral, Solar-plexus, Heart, Throat and Third-eye Chakras need to be checked in front AND ALSO BEHIND. The Root and Crown Chakras do not have a front and back.
Heart (Green) Chakra

I’m sure you know at least one person in your life that gives and gives and gives, yet never allows him/herself to RECEIVE anything. This person has an open Heart Chakra in the front, but CLOSED in the back.

Or the opposite of that person who takes and takes, but never gives back in return. This person is probably OPEN IN THE BACK, but closed in the front. Again, both these people should try to achieve a balance between giving AND receiving."
I think in this particular case, it's the 4d body receiving more light for activation.
Just for clarity sake, do you guys count down from the head or up from the bum when you number the chakras? 4 is heart for you right?
I count from the root up. So 4th is the heart, true color green or 4th density light.

Avocado

I work with the chakras using tactile sensations, no visualizations. I have used breathing before, I'll have to reincorporate it. I count from the bum up.

(04-10-2012, 09:08 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]At any rate, the main thing I want to share is that if your chakra's don't all activate with the same ease that's partly because you're less good at one chakra than the other. But also partly because some chakra's naturally just have a bigger capacity and need more work to get them to the same level of activation.
This is helpful thank you. The sizes of the heart and brow at least are consistent with my experiences. The brow feels like a penny and once the heart felt like a fist.

(04-10-2012, 02:11 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]"The first, and most important advanced piece that I want to share is the emphasis on the front AND BACK Chakras. It is important to open, cleanse, and balance BOTH SIDES.
When I stimulate each chakra I tried to feel the entire cross section of the body where it is located. Now I know why. Thanks for sharing Meerie, it will be fun to test this.

(04-10-2012, 01:44 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience, having the 6th chakra active helps in balancing compassion with wisdom. You are no longer STO per se, more like STA (service-to-all).
Ah good. This is what I was getting at only you said it more eloquently. This helps! Thank you.
I found using aromatherapy significantly helped unblock some if my stubbornly blocked chakras (sacral, throat) along with meditation and along with a strong practice if being/becoming love.

Keep at it and it will all come together. Smile

kdsii

They are usually referred to from the root, upward.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo

I was able to alleviate pressure in the blu/indigo centers by staying centered in the moment -
Remembering that I am part of, and co-creating, this experience, not just observing it.
'No Chain At All' by Brodsky is excellent in teaching this.

"Unlike those meditation practices which foster one-focused concentration
and encourage us to rest in the bliss of that deep concentration, Vipassana asks us to
stay in this moment with a natural concentration that is as fully present as is possible
with whatever is predominant in our experience in this moment. We learn to be more
fully present in our meditation, in our lives, and without judgment but with an open
heart which greets our life with a choiceless awareness. We learn that we are part of
what we experience, not mere observer of it. We learn that we “inter-are” with all that is,
and in that learning, the illusion of our separation falls away."

(04-10-2012, 03:00 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Just for clarity sake, do you guys count down from the head or up from the bum when you number the chakras? 4 is heart for you right?

Avocado

(07-10-2012, 10:06 AM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]"Unlike those meditation practices which foster one-focused concentration
and encourage us to rest in the bliss of that deep concentration, Vipassana asks us to
stay in this moment with a natural concentration that is as fully present as is possible
with whatever is predominant in our experience in this moment. We learn to be more
fully present in our meditation, in our lives, and without judgment but with an open
heart which greets our life with a choiceless awareness. We learn that we are part of
what we experience, not mere observer of it. We learn that we “inter-are” with all that is,
and in that learning, the illusion of our separation falls away."

You are seriously speaking my lanquage kdsii. PLEASE tell me the source of that quote.