Bring4th

Full Version: Wernicke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:This correction was first presented in the USA at the Annual Conference of the USA Touch for Health Kinesiology Association in Florida July 2000 by Stephanie Relfe. See www.tfhka.org

The mind in not the brain. The mind is an energy field. The brain is a physical 'switchboard' between the mind and the body.

Research has shown that words are stored in a specific area on the left side of the brain. What is not so well known is that there is an equivalent area in the right half of the brain which is also involved with language. Both these areas are called the Wernicke's area.

According to Professor Julian Jaynes, lecturer in Psychology at Princeton University, up until around 3,000 years ago, mankind was basically not conscious as he is today. He did not think in terms of concepts, and he was not introspective (i.e. he did not 'turn inwards and think about himself).

Instead he operated with what is called a "bicameral mind". The bicameral mind was man's mind before he developed self consciousness. Early man did not make any decisions on his own. The concept of "self", of being independent and self-reliant, did not exist.

Whenever a decision had to be made, early man looked for a "sign" from an outside authority, such as a king or a god, to tell him what to do. For example, if he went along a road which divided into two roads, he might throw some stones into the air to see which way they fell, to tell him which road to take.

Other signs that early man used to determine what action he should take when he was faced with a decision were often "voices" which he heard in his head and which brought immediate obedience.

Experiments have shown that if the Wernicke's area in the left half of the brain is electrically stimulated during speech, it will interfere with the ability to talk properly, almost halting speech

The same type of stimulation to the Wernicke's area in the right brain, however, causes a person to hear "voices" or "commands". These are usually of an authoritarian or dictatorial nature, and can be identified as the voice of one who was feared, admired or "looked up to" by the person being stimulated. We call these commands "Wernicke's commands", because they are commands stored in the Wernicke's area of the brain.

The two Wernicke's areas are connected to each other by a thin bridge of tissue. This is where the term "bicameral mind" comes from. It seems that the "voices of the gods" were in fact internal dialogue coming from the right half of the brain.

If mankind was to become civilised, this simple mind had to greatly improve and consciousness had to develop. However, the bicameral tendency is still present today! It is the bicameral mind, the right side of the Wernicke's area, which we "hear" when we hear those little words of self-invalidation and sabotage.

The 'authorities' who might have put commands into this mind are no longer "gods" - they are anyone that we might have looked up to at some time. These can include parents, teachers, peers, politicians, and doctors.

Have you have ever been told to "grow up", "shut up", "eat up", "forget that" or "give up"? Have you ever been told "you're mad", you're bad", "you're stupid" or "you'll never make it"?

If somebody you thought was powerful said "you're too fat", "you'll never change", "you'll forget", "you're a slow learner", "eat ALL your food", you're not good enough", "strong enough", "pretty enough", "clever enough" "you'll go to hell" etc. etc. then they may have made an 'entry' in your right Wernicke's area, an implanted command, which is still influencing you to this day! We call these commands "wernicke's commands".

Wernicke's commands are not all powerful, but they can affect people, sometimes quite a lot. They particularly affect people during times of stress.

When people do any work or therapy to get rid of negative beliefs, the beliefs they try to get rid of things are usually worded as "I …" eg. "I'm not good enough" or "I'm too fat". But "find the truth, and it will set you free". These beliefs are not filed in the brain (which is like a super powerful computer) under an "I" point of view. The commands are entered as said by another person, as if the person is right there, talking to you! For example, the belief may be "I'm no good" but the original command (which is stored in the brain) was "You're no good".

Normal kinesiology has a correction called a Goal Balance which is designed to get rid of negative beliefs. However, it seems to me that it does not work very often.

However, in 1996 Australian kinesiologist David Bridgman made an astounding discovery. He realised how to remove negative beliefs from the brain!

The key to removing these beliefs is that they are stored in the brain as though another person said them e.g. "You won't remember". The brain then tries to make sense of a command and translates it, for example, as "I won't remember". This command then interferes with the person. To get rid of the command you must find the EXACT wording of the command, which in this case is "You won't remember".

This specific kinesiology procedure enables a person to REMOVE the sabotaging commands from the brain. Instant improvement is generally noted in the person who has done this.

These commands can be put in our brain either unintentionally (as by our parents) or intentionally (as by the mind controllers).

These commands are hidden in the brain a bit like the way that 'drop down menus' are hidden on the computer screen. Sometimes you can't see the menus, but they are still there. When you do the correct kinesiology procedure, the sabotaging commands "drop down" and then you can delete them. But they do not all appear at once. It can take a number of sessions to get rid of them.

This is a simple, revolutionary and very powerful procedure.

The key to doing these corrections successfully is to get the EXACT wording. Generally, throughout these sessions it would take up to seven attempts each time to get the precise wording. Mostly the correct wording would be found after two or three attempts. Throughout these sessions, I did not record our incorrect attempts to find the commands. Only the successful attempts were recorded.

I can still remember the evening when a group of about 30 kinesiologists learned the Wernicke’s correction for the first time from David Bridgman. After being taught by David, we paired up to work on another person and to be worked on.

I was surprised how easily the man who was working on me was able to help me to work out what the sabotaging commands in my brain were. He didn’t look particularly sensitive or psychic, but after I told him what areas in my life I was having trouble with, he asked me a few questions and within a few attempts he had the sentence we were looking for.

When it was my turn to work on him, I saw that it was almost as if the sentence was written on his forehead!

The next day I had a very powerful experience. I was feeling VERY happy, after having a number of Wernicke’s commands removed from me. I was sitting on a bus in the early morning, traveling with a lot of people who were going to work.

I was seated at the front of the bus facing the rest of the people. I was observing how very sad and depressed they looked, and that they almost had a ‘grey’ color to their faces.

Suddenly, it was almost as though again I could “see” the Wernicke’s commands written on their foreheads – and there were hundreds of them!!! Some of them were VERY negative.

Now I almost cringe when I hear the things that people say to their children, for example in the supermarket. I wish I could explain to them that they need to find a more supportive way to say what they need to say. I was told once at a seminar that a study showed that many children hear over 300 negative things a day, and about 30 positive ones.

By now, you might have begun to realize the absolute importance of not invalidating or evaluating others at any time. Especially, I hope you see how absolutely critical it is if, when in conversation with someone, if you won’t stop yourself from saying something negative, that at the very least you don’t generalize. Generalizations can become very powerful, negative commands. Instead, be specific.

Never, ever say things like “you are stupid” or "You're a bad boy". You may give them a Wernicke’s Command that may affect them for the rest of their life. Instead, you could say something specific like “that was a silly thing you did" or "that was a naughty thing to do".

Never say things that apply forever like “you’re never on time”. Just say instead something specific such as “you’re late today”.
http://www.synergistickinesiology.com/we...otage.html
Very interesting!
There is also the concept that during pre-language (2 and younger), children store words that are attached to emotion in the same way, not even knowing what the words mean. They store them and the words become about them, as the above article describes, even if it was the mother saying something bad to the father (because it is pre-language and the world is all about them). Because it's pre-language, the effect is greater as it is all emotion and difficult to discover. A person can then get triggered by certain words over and over, which reinforces it.

I've been working on clearing myself of this sort of thing for some time. Thanks Pickle, for this additional information.
(04-10-2012, 12:51 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]There is also the concept that during pre-language (2 and younger), children store words that are attached to emotion in the same way, not even knowing what the words mean.

I found that comments in the NICU had been programmed into my little one. Going through the programming of my children I am a bit surprised at what is and isn't programmed. Almost as if there are commands that are more "acceptable" for recording, rather than just everything and anything being stored.

This kind of thing is so dang simple, yet most will rather continue to beat their heads against the invisible walls of their illusions LoL!