Bring4th

Full Version: Synchronocities, they're speeding up. What does it mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They seem to happen once nearly everyday. They're simple things, but beyond coincidence. A few days ago I was telling my brother about this old game we lost, and the next day a friend came over and was talking about the same old game, without me mentioning it. I'll be talking to people about things, and the next day on facebook, there will be somebody talking about the same thing or post a pic about it. Usually arbitrary. it's hard to think of examples, but a good one is:

I had to drop out of a show I was doing early february. One of the cast members was an old man I really got along with. There was a lot of affection and love between us for how little time we knew each other. He even offered to buy me dinner, however, I could not make it to that dinner because I got arrested that day. I went back home, and he told me to give him a call when the show was over and he'd get that dinner for me. Well, I text just a little over a week ago. He called me a couple hours after I texted him to see how everything was going with me. We caught up, and he said to keep in touch! I said, well I was, I texted you just a couple hours ago. He said, I don't get texts. I don't do texting at all, I don't get them. And I was just like, wow, you just called me randomly, just a couple hours after I tried to contact you. AWESOME!

I see that story existing because we had a heartfelt connection, and that's something that can bring two people to think about each other around the same time. But how fast it happened was amazing! However, all these small things, nearly everyday now, are weird. They're peculiar, I just don't know what it means. Just a general things are coming together? But what does that mean? Your thoughts please.
I would agree that in my life, synchronicities seem to be occurring more frequently. However, I think it's presumptuous to assume that it's happening this way for EVERYONE. I think that increased synchronicity is a result of greater awareness and evolution of consciousness, so it would seem natural that we here on these forums would be experiencing an increase around the same time, along with the greater amounts of the population which is also managing to individuate. Could increased 4D vibrations be a contributing factor? I'd say that's a logical conclusion, but I wouldn't settle on it completely.

Unbound

My friends, Synchronicity is what Linear Time is.
You cannot have time (events) without synchronized individuations.
For those who are more sensitive to the energies and are aware of the nature of things, synchronicities will definitely appear at a frequent rate. This is, more than anything, a main indicator that the established connection between one's mind and the world mind are strenghtening which is resulting in the near-instantaneous manifestation of thoughts, either conscious or subconscious.
Well that sounds like this can be a lot of fun, godwide_void! Smile

The past couple months my spiritual understandings have grown and strengthened. I've been working extensively on the relationship between spirit, mind and body, so I see this as being accurate. I have a ton of ambition, and this makes me happy that progress is being made to harmonize the M/B/S complex.
(04-10-2012, 04:36 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to happen once nearly everyday. They're simple things, but beyond coincidence.

Because they are beyond coincidence, they could be workings by manipulative spirits. Become aware of any hooks or possible lures into ANYTHING.

....when it happened to me though I wasn't a "meant to be" person I started to think like one because they were so powerful, it took my breath away. It just took me on a much longer journey then was necessary, nothing ever came of any of it except alot of discouragement, frustration and my own personal growth.

Also could be that you are just simply manifesting them by attention to it. i.e. Alot of people do this with clock numbers and then start to see them everywhere. Then if you apply a meaning to them, you'll get the meaning of it. This is actually a way for a spirit to hook into you also.

Lulu

could you explain what you mean, like this is a negative thing? they are simple, harmless, and without any meaning i can put into it, besides it just being.

i know what you mean by following coincidence on a journey and having it be negative though. this just doesn't seem like that though. they're scattered, unrelated, even if close together in a time span. usually once a day. it happened this morning too, but i can't remember what it was exactly that happened yesterday that i saw again today.. sorry for the poor examples.
and that's the thing, i paid attention to it, because other people brought it up, and i was like, dude, i was JUST talking about that to someone else. so its like, they triggered the remembering..
(04-10-2012, 06:32 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2012, 04:36 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to happen once nearly everyday. They're simple things, but beyond coincidence.

Because they are beyond coincidence, they could be workings by manipulative spirits...

Or they could be synchronicities.

I vote for synchronicities. Wink
Gribbons,
My view is rather tainted. I only mention it because if I would have had just one person, who had experienced what I had or someone who could explain to me how the forces beyond what we see here are working, I might have suffered a Fraction of the amount and still came through with the same assets or Growth and less new injuries regarding Trust.

I remember sycronicities speeding up, and then bam finally I could deny them no longer, there was now a hook. It was a "soul mate" hook for me. Yours could be anything entirely different. Could be that you long for a father-mentor or any number of other things. Maybe there is nothing to be found for now, but as we have shadows un dealt with there are ways to hook into us. As long as you feel good, don't worry about it. Maybe just keep your awareness up and remember there is a game being played, and you might not know You are IT until it's too late. If you know something, you might get through it sooner. The spirit that followed me around for years, finally found a way to "torment" me. It was a magnificent fantastically creative display of cruelty, and it took a sociopathic mind to be able to do it.

I'm sorry my spin is so negative. Many people never know they are hooked and they go off to help the dark side without even realizing it.

Lulu

Lulu, I'm curious, how does your views on such matters relate to the Law of One ? What is your version of our illusion ?

Avocado

If I recall your story Gribbons you followed sycnhronicities that confirmed a girl to be "the one" only to discover this not to be so. I have experienced the same thing lol. And Lulu I remember your story involving manipulation running deep into the rabbit hole. These types of manipulations I still refer to as synchronicities but they are just of the negative variety.

I think negative manipulation occurs for a reason which may vary from occurrence to occurrence. This embodiment of mine is to learn some great lesson in regards to the opposite sex. This is why I received the negative synchs involving a girl I thought to be so important. After my innocence of said manipulation was lifted I received positive synchs equal in magnitude and effect. Q - "Should I let go?" A - "let go". I didn't want to accept this at first and watched both kinds of synchs wage war until I figured out which one was positive, or in other words, until I came to terms with reality. So basically the reason I was manipulated was to fill a hole in my awareness. I'll just leave it at that because anything else on my part would be speculation.

Now back to the main point. The kinds of numeric confirmations we discuss so often on bring4th and other spiritual circles could be of either origin(+/-) but when someone is generally following their path I would bet they are more than likely just indications of such. I think this could be called following your "dharma" in Buddhist terms. Since all paths are correct I should specify I'm not referring to just any path you find yourself on in life but when you specifically step into the flow or ride the wave.

^welp. my experiences. I don't have to be right but this is just what is currently working for me. All that I've gathered are but impressions upon my consciousness.

cheers Cool
Yet another b4th synchronicty thread. When I read these, they inevitably entail puzzlement and an attempt to disown the obviously internal, subjective associations by externalizing and abstracting them into some kind of objective, causal chain. Same thing with the numinous or precognitive dream threads.

Eventually the synchronicities will lose their libidinous energy, become more integrated and not be seen like a 'sign'. Beyond these, at some point, you know more of your symbolism and see them expressed, allegorically, as intricately associated aspects of seemingly mundane incidents or memories. There is actually less peculiarity and more naturalness the more one sees what info is available. Usually picks up as one's mind evolves into Wilber's 'left-hand' quadrants.

Avocado

I think I see an analogy. I don't fully understand what you mean Zenmaster but I think that's how they read the code in the Matrix. "All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead." and they do feel increasingly natural and less peculiar as time goes on.

Quote:Neo: Do you always look at it encoded?

Cypher: Well you have to. The image translators work for the construct program. But there's way too much information to decode the Matrix. You get used to it. I...I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, red-head.
What you put out is what you get back.I thought about a person before sleeping yesterday, today the person calls for a visit bringing a gift. Yea.

Everything is here and now. this is what synchronicity is(or rather the beginning of it)
See. I mean, I got the Bashar link on this website, looking through the posts I haven't read, but "what you put out is what you get back" is the 3rd law of creation according to bashar. Just learned that a few hours ago. Smile
And yes, Avacado, you're correct on my story, but the same asking for meaning/receiving coincidences led me to Ra and the Law of One. I'm too fragile and ignorant of how the world works to spend my time deciphering if coincidences are real, and thus a sign of progress or good, or just some spirit trying to **** me over.
(04-10-2012, 09:40 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I think I see an analogy. I don't fully understand what you mean Zenmaster but I think that's how they read the code in the Matrix. "All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead." and they do feel increasingly natural and less peculiar as time goes on.
Yes, sort of like that. But at some point you see that you necessarily write the code as well, it's not just a movie to watch. The reason it tends to be so compelling is, at some level, we know we are experiencing some principles in action which are primary (noumenal) to and actually give rise to and support to outer things or things which have a causal nature.
They could be your HS sending more clues your way about our real, unified existence, as harvest approaches. Say thank you for each one and try not to stray from your Chosen path.
So we generate our own existence through things we know to precede the order of causality? Like some sort of unifying code, that we make input to, and it knows by its grand, universal encoding for love, how to account for our prayers and desires in it's plan or way of how things would be best?

I'm just trying to understand this... all these synchronocities are just to keep us more together, and perhaps, they're pretty amusing, so we love them to happen, but they don't really mean anything about what you're doing personally.. they're there to keep us together, whether you're aware of it or not.. is that sorta right? seems to take the pressure off the whole "sign" thing if it's a collective unity perk. lol
(04-10-2012, 10:55 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]So we generate our own existence through things we know to precede the order of causality? Like some sort of unifying code, that we make input to, and it knows by its grand, universal encoding for love, how to account for our prayers and desires in it's plan or way of how things would be best?
'Existence' emerges into consciousness according to what 'distortions' we've provided for its expression. 'it knows' because 'you know'. The 'unifying code' is an aspect of the spirit that already knows wholeness (in potential). If there is already wholeness, then there is no situation (causal event) which does not, intrinsically, have some connection to that greater being (and from that greater being to some other, seemingly separate situation).

(04-10-2012, 10:55 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just trying to understand this... all these synchronocities are just to keep us more together, and perhaps, they're pretty amusing, so we love them to happen, but they don't really mean anything about what you're doing personally.. they're there to keep us together, whether you're aware of it or not.. is that sorta right? seems to take the pressure off the whole "sign" thing if it's a collective unity perk. lol
There is no objective meaning and purpose, inherently, in it. Could be shared, however. But it's like dream symbolism - an untapped, personal potential being reflected back (the only way it is currently allowed) for examination.
Q'uo on synchronicity...

11 Sep 10

Quote:It is as a beloved part of the one creation that you come by this affinity for synchronicity.

Quote:One more thing that we would say before we open this meeting to further queries. It is an understandable response [which you may have] to this exciting, magical thing that you have discovered, synchronicity. It creates within you a feeling of validation and support and you would like all of those for whom you love and care to have that same experience.

12 Feb 11

Quote:Consequently, we would encourage each seeker to look at synchronicities and rather than scooping them up wholesale without thought, look at and ponder the pattern being made by synchronicity. If the pattern is one which does not sit well with you for some reason, we would encourage you to trust that and to lift away from finding importance in such synchronicity.

Quote:The web of synchronicity is valid and it indeed is offered from all sides that are attracted to you and your situation.

26 Feb 11

Quote:The query this day has to do with synchronicity. A synchronous event is a subjective thing. It does not happen, usually, to large crowds of people at once. Normally, it is subjective, happening only to you. It follows the Law of Attraction. Your thoughts are shaped in a certain way. Your desires are felt in a certain way. It is not like other people feel things or think things. It is your way and it sets up energy. The more keen your desires, the more honed [is] the energy. But the most vague of tendencies towards focusing upon a desire shall bring about some synchronicity.

There are those who are visual. There are those who are more sensitive to auditory things: the cry of a bird, a train whistle. There are those whose synchronicities tend to come to them as odors, the particular smell of a kind of incense, a favorite food, an herb. There are those who are close to nature whose synchronicities will come to them in the form of totem animals, birds, even certain gemstones. And when you see, hear, taste, [smell or] feel those things, they speak to you.

The time of 11:11 was mentioned as an example of this kind of synchronicity. You will not receive the synchronicity that another would receive, even if you desire precisely the same thing, because each of you is set up in a unique way. Your filters of what you perceive are your own. And so, even though you are part of the dance of all, even though all is one, even though you are all sparks of the same Creator, each of you is also unique. You will not learn like another. You will not serve just like another. So, naturally, your synchronicities are your own.

It is easy to doubt yourself when you receive a synchronicity. You may simply dismiss it, thinking, “Well, that’s interesting.” You may have been told toxic things when you were a child and you think, “I am not worthy to be noticed by spirit.” You may think, “That’s not for me, I’m just a regular person.” You may dismiss it and you will still receive synchronicities from time to time. If you do not dismiss synchronicities but rather decide to pay attention to them and to note what you were thinking when a synchronicity occurred, they will begin happening more frequently and spirit will be communicating with you more often.

Quote:A synchronicity can be viewed as a kind of symbol by means of which a deeper portion of the mind than that with which you are customarily used to dealing is able to communicate with that surface consciousness which is of the more everyday variety.

It often happens that in the course of a day there are unguarded moments when an opportunity arises to take a check, if you will, on the events of the day to deepen the course of one’s engagement with the events of the day and to allow being to come through into the course of one’s doing, if you will.

A synchronicity can register as a sort of mnemonic device or an opportunity to reflect more deeply, to take the resonance of a certain moment, [so] that you might begin to open the passageways that lead to a fuller communication from one level of mind to another.

Quote:These energies that create synchronicities in your life are all connected. Each branches out into another concept, and another and another. If you but pay attention to the root synchronicity it can continue branching out, expanding until every moment of your life is filled with depth and meaning and you will find that eventually the barriers between you and other selves dissolve.

Quote:Synchronicities are unique to an individual, not just the personality within incarnation, but the entire individual in a stream going forward and backward from the beginning of time to the end of time boundlessly, and not just forward and backward but in depth from the body through the soul to the higher self. It is collective to that individual.

Synchronicities occur not just within a lifetime but repeated throughout lifetimes. This type of synchronicity [with which] you may be familiar [is] called “déjà vu”. [This is] a synchronicity which occurs throughout several lifetimes. Although you feel as though you were living at a moment new [to you], you are repeating a moment of similar occurrence from an earlier lifetime and since, in the metaphysical, time is collapsed, these synchronicities go both forward and backward, occurring simultaneously, thus being even more synchronous.

Synchronicities are a form of communication. Synchronicities communicate to an individual in the conscious state from the subconscious state and also from the higher self to the little self incarnate at any given time. As the spiritual practitioner continues acquiring more and more skill at being a wholly spiritual person, the higher self works to communicate its teaching and refines these teachings with the little self.

Many times synchronicities are a way of grabbing the attention of the little self and if one synchronicity does not work then another one is tried until the attention is caught. If a ringing in the ear is not noticed and is dismissed as being perhaps some form of ear infection, then some other synchronicity occurs, such as an odd smell, until the little self can no longer ignore it as being some other form and takes it to be the communication of spirit, as it is meant to be.

(Side one of tape ends.)

As the spiritual practitioner grows, the usefulness or necessity of synchronicities become less and less. Synchronicities are almost a form of baby talk from the higher self to the little self. Once the little self takes note and starts listening, the communication deepens and becomes more and more complex and translucent, to the point where you converse with your higher self as though you might converse with a mate or a friend. It continues to grow in its complexity and deepen in its translucent character until it feels as though there is no longer communication from self to self but that all that remains is self, so the little self and the higher self seem to merge. But first is needed the synchronicities.

(04-10-2012, 09:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually the synchronicities will lose their libidinous energy, become more integrated and not be seen like a 'sign'. Beyond these, at some point, you know more of your symbolism and see them expressed, allegorically, as intricately associated aspects of seemingly mundane incidents or memories. There is actually less peculiarity and more naturalness the more one sees what info is available. Usually picks up as one's mind evolves into Wilber's 'left-hand' quadrants.

I feel what you're saying should be true. Yet I find that as I persist in my seeking, my need to be presented with tangible signs of something in this reality beyond randomness increases. Each step I take forward in understanding, I feel like I also step forward in skepticism. Each "sign" that I see offers me both confirmation that things "work," but also makes me feel like I'm just seeing what I want to in order to reinforce an unfounded belief that the Universe has order and purpose. I can't reconcile the two notions. :-/
(04-10-2012, 09:29 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Lulu, I'm curious, how does your views on such matters relate to the Law of One ? What is your version of our illusion ?

Hi Valtor,
Good question. As I was pondering what the Ra version was I saw the helpful post below.

I didn't believe in syncronicty as destiny or meaninful, I came from years of study and self-proven law of attraction. That was as good as my god --for lack of better word. I trusted what I was attracting, I knew HOW I was getting it and what I was creating, I was a near master at my awareness of Law of Attraction in relation to myself.

Therefore, when syncronicties began to show up for me, I let them go, again and again, and gave my desires back to the universe, not pushing for what somehow...didn't make sense. However, at some point they became too great and I FELL, just like a fallen angel.

So as far as Ra goes. All the text below from the sessions, I don't disagree with or have really any feeling about. It's all sort of basic, it's not that useful and there is nothing too fascinating about any of what I just scanned through. If I read that, I wouldn't have come away with any answers that would have helped me at the time, but then, that seems to be Ra's style. Keeping the confusion going seems to be the healing game.

It's not that easy to be thankful to your tormentor. "Hey thanks for the torture, I grew alot". It's just not natural or easy to feel that way. Sure maybe we will high-five each other in the spirit plane. For now I prefer to scratch his eyes out and take revenge. That is being honest, and certainly a naturally defensive position after being abused.

About the soul mate thing, this is a VERY common theme and hook for fun and games in the spirit realm. After all --everyone, even the ones who say they don't, wants to be in a relationship on a Soul level.

The last part of Ra indicates it's the higher self syncronizing and interacting. This I Know is not true. My higher self is certainly not a male spirit, nor would it in any way be interested in having sex with me, nor be jealous and abusive, or be a sociopath ...and on and on. So either the translation is screwed up, or Ra is not of 6th. I have seen plenty of other conflicts in the material but I only discount what I know from my own experiences, is not true.

Lulu

I maintain: It's a spirit F*cking with you! Keeping in mind spirits bodies of others who are both alive or dead, interact with US in this physical plane and the ones who are alive, are unaware they are doing so.

It's been said this way --everything we are NOT in this world, meaning that we have not yet become or accepted in ourselves of the past and now, we ACT OUT in the spirit body particularly while we are sleeping we are busy little bees.

And yes, law of attraction prevails. Though the vulnerability is there for the taking when we have an OPEN desire. It's no wonder people close off, shut down and become cold and bitter over relationship and other desires as well.

Quote:G: Q’uo, M writes: “Can personal events be metaphysically manipulated by negatively-oriented entities in order to give the outer appearance of synchronicity? If so, how does this demonstrate the Law of One and how can one best discern between true and false synchronicity?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. My brother, we would say that it is entirely possible that negative entities might be interested in a certain entity and might find it useful to manipulate events so as to create synchronicity that would help to persuade a person to feel that certain thoughts were helpful. As always, those behind the veil, unable to see the true vibrations of unseen friends, must depend upon their powers of observation and discernment.

If an unseen friend of the negative orientation were attempting to persuade you, for instance, that it was a good idea to break free of a relationship or otherwise destabilize your life, it would work only if the person being persuaded wanted that persuasion. Consequently, we would encourage each seeker to look at synchronicities and rather than scooping them up wholesale without thought, look at and ponder the pattern being made by synchronicity. If the pattern is one which does not sit well with you for some reason, we would encourage you to trust that and to lift away from finding importance in such synchronicity.

(04-11-2012, 01:12 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]About the soul mate thing, this is a VERY common theme and hook for fun and games in the spirit realm. After all --everyone, even the ones who say they don't, wants to be in a relationship on a Soul level.

Sounds kind of like the "Alien Love Bite" phenomenon. (Not an endorsement of this person's views, just saying it reminds me of this.)

Lulu Wrote:The last part of Ra indicates it's the higher self syncronizing and interacting.

I'm confused as to what you are referring to? Are you perhaps conflating Ra with Q'uo?

(04-10-2012, 09:29 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just leave it at that because anything else on my part would be speculation.

hmmmm....would be a waste to speculate on what I've already freely offered and shared (?!).

Perhaps you have more to share about your own experiences hmmm?

A "LOL" is not saying much really, (but I may be speculating). Dodgy

Lulu

(04-11-2012, 01:28 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds kind of like the "Alien Love Bite" phenomenon. (Not an endorsement of this person's views, just saying it reminds me of this.)

Lulu Wrote:The last part of Ra indicates it's the higher self syncronizing and interacting.

I'm confused as to what you are referring to? Are you perhaps conflating Ra with Q'uo?

Tenet, yes I relate to all on that link. There was quite a variety of experiences. Always one thing would lead to another.

The Ra higher self thing... last paragraph on the page 1 of this thread.

(04-10-2012, 08:55 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Gribbons,
My view is rather tainted. I only mention it because if I would have had just one person, who had experienced what I had or someone who could explain to me how the forces beyond what we see here are working, I might have suffered a Fraction of the amount and still came through with the same assets or Growth and less new injuries regarding Trust.

I remember sycronicities speeding up, and then bam finally I could deny them no longer, there was now a hook. It was a "soul mate" hook for me. Yours could be anything entirely different. Could be that you long for a father-mentor or any number of other things. Maybe there is nothing to be found for now, but as we have shadows un dealt with there are ways to hook into us. As long as you feel good, don't worry about it. Maybe just keep your awareness up and remember there is a game being played, and you might not know You are IT until it's too late. If you know something, you might get through it sooner. The spirit that followed me around for years, finally found a way to "torment" me. It was a magnificent fantastically creative display of cruelty, and it took a sociopathic mind to be able to do it.

I'm sorry my spin is so negative. Many people never know they are hooked and they go off to help the dark side without even realizing it.

Lulu

Lulu,

Thanks for sharing! I can totally relate; having the same type of experience with "a magnificent fantastically creative display of cruelty, and it took a sociopathic mind to be able to do it."

Shin'Ar

(04-10-2012, 04:36 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]They seem to happen once nearly everyday. They're simple things, but beyond coincidence. A few days ago I was telling my brother about this old game we lost, and the next day a friend came over and was talking about the same old game, without me mentioning it. I'll be talking to people about things, and the next day on facebook, there will be somebody talking about the same thing or post a pic about it. Usually arbitrary. it's hard to think of examples, but a good one is:

I had to drop out of a show I was doing early february. One of the cast members was an old man I really got along with. There was a lot of affection and love between us for how little time we knew each other. He even offered to buy me dinner, however, I could not make it to that dinner because I got arrested that day. I went back home, and he told me to give him a call when the show was over and he'd get that dinner for me. Well, I text just a little over a week ago. He called me a couple hours after I texted him to see how everything was going with me. We caught up, and he said to keep in touch! I said, well I was, I texted you just a couple hours ago. He said, I don't get texts. I don't do texting at all, I don't get them. And I was just like, wow, you just called me randomly, just a couple hours after I tried to contact you. AWESOME!

I see that story existing because we had a heartfelt connection, and that's something that can bring two people to think about each other around the same time. But how fast it happened was amazing! However, all these small things, nearly everyday now, are weird. They're peculiar, I just don't know what it means. Just a general things are coming together? But what does that mean? Your thoughts please.

I think that the human consciousness is expanding as a whole entity as some great alteration approaches, and this is making us individually more keen to our intuitions. The field of consciousness of Mother Earth herself is becoming greatly advanced and reaching out into the cosmos mating with other fields and this interaction is affecting all that lives with her.
(04-11-2012, 12:11 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo on synchronicity...

11 Sep 10
Quote:These energies that create synchronicities in your life are all connected. Each branches out into another concept, and another and another. If you but pay attention to the root synchronicity it can continue branching out, expanding until every moment of your life is filled with depth and meaning and you will find that eventually the barriers between you and other selves dissolve.

That's beautiful!
(04-11-2012, 12:11 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo on synchronicity...

11 Sep 10
Quote:...As the spiritual practitioner grows, the usefulness or necessity of synchronicities become less and less. Synchronicities are almost a form of baby talk from the higher self to the little self. Once the little self takes note and starts listening, the communication deepens and becomes more and more complex and translucent, to the point where you converse with your higher self as though you might converse with a mate or a friend. It continues to grow in its complexity and deepen in its translucent character until it feels as though there is no longer communication from self to self but that all that remains is self, so the little self and the higher self seem to merge. But first is needed the synchronicities.

These are precious quotes. Thank you Tenet!

Heart
(04-11-2012, 01:12 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]...If I read that, I wouldn't have come away with any answers that would have helped me at the time, but then, that seems to be Ra's style. Keeping the confusion going seems to be the healing game...

Ain't that the truth. Veiled 3d is quite the game. Smile

Thank you Lulu for answering my questions. It helps me greatly in understanding your point of view.
This happened a couple weeks before I was arrested:

I stepped outside to the staircase where I usually smoked a cigarette. One day I go out there and there's a car parked, backed-in to a spot right outside the door with a license tag: PCY OP. Spooky! I didn't know if I was attracting it or not, but I definitely knew something was going on. I couldn't wrap my head around whether or not someone else was behind this influence, not just a spirit it seems, Lulu! But I just let it go, cause that's all you can do.
Yes, they most definitely are speeding up, I have observed many more than I have ever witnessed my whole life.

An example is me being outside for hours then walking back in a precisely:
[Image: IMG_0726%255B1%255D.JPG]
I now think owls are nocturnal because they need the day to rest from Jagermeister binging.
Pages: 1 2 3