Bring4th

Full Version: What is wrong with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I started University about 5 weeks back, thus you have not seen me here for a while. And in those past 5 weeks I have been very unwell with first coming down with bronchitis, then an ear infection and also glandular fever. Now I am not going to lie I have been drinking more alcohol than usual, where as I am normally not a very big drinker at all.. But it is really hard not get caught into the swing of things at University, I have now been so sick that I have not been out for the last two weeks and am currerntly back home for a week off for holidays. I began feeling much better only a week ago and now only a couple of days ago my ear for no reason began to ache again, with a constant loud ringing and pain in the right ear and now I am back at square one, feeling very fatigued and in a fair amount of pain..

What I cannot understand is the reasoning behind this catalyst I just cannot work it out. The only thing I can think of is this sickness is trying to tell me I am not meant for University that it is not along the right path, but then I think of how I have already made some of the best friends I have ever had, who continually comment on how happy of a person I am, and ask what I am on haha and that I am a great friend to have. I am trying to work out the route of the problem, I feel like I have done something wrong and am baring the consequences on my body. Has anyone else had these same problems? Does it have something to do with changing energies?

I have also been having very vivid and strange dreams. Any ideas what could be causing this problem? Or what I can do to fix it, cause it is really starting to get on my nerves being so sick all the time...
(04-12-2012, 01:51 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can think of is this sickness is trying to tell me I am not meant for University that it is not along the right path,

Many years ago, my husband and I attended a Rebirthing seminar in Florida. As part of our training, we swam with dolphins. We were told we'd have profound spiritual experiences with the dolphins, and we surely did!

It was in March, when Florida is usually already into springtime. But a freak coldfront blew in, and temps dropped to the 40s. So we had to don wetsuits in order to swim in the frigid ocean water.

Some people had resistance to swimming with the dolphins, because they weren't ready to have their suppressed issues exposed. (Dolphins are very good at exposing our issues, so that we can deal with them, ie. confront the catalyst.)

There was a little girl, Aria, age 10, the daughter of one of the Rebirthing trainers. I saw the adults all giving her a really hard time, because she didn't want to get in the water. The Rebirthers kept telling her she had "issues" ie. suppressed issues, and that's why she didn't want to swim with the dolphins. So they were doing their thing full force, their muscle testing, their readings, whatever, trying to figure out what her subconscious issues were.

Later, she told us: "They said I have issues. But I don't. The water was just too cold."

We felt this was very profound!

Sometimes, the water is just too cold.

In your case, you just might be reading too much into this. It just might be that you simply overindulged in alcohol and got too acidic, which automatically makes one more susceptible to colds and flus. Solution: Completely eliminate all sodas and alcohol for a few days, and drink LOTS of water, preferably alkaline water if you can find it.

THEN reevaluate.

My guess is that you simply got too acidic from the alcohol - in other words, the water is too cold.

As for the dreams, I would welcome vivid dreams. Might be your Higher Self trying to tell you something. I suggest paying attention and writing down as much detail as you can remember. Feel free to post the dreams here, if you'd like feedback.

Good luck!

Wow thanks for the quick and thoughtfull response. Yes perhaps I am just thinking too much into it.

As for the dreams one in particular that I had about a week back which is beggining to get very vague now, I should start writing these things down..

But anyway the dream consisted of me in the future having a big influence on people, like I was up on stage and talking about the federal reserve and the way the banking cartel is run and how it was creating debt and all that.

And I kept being told in my head by someone that I was going to be part of bring about change in the economic system and making people aware of it..

I am currently studying a business course in University and have been for some time considering changing into another subject because I find it a bit borring but mainly because it goes against everything I have learnt..

Ie I could not believe it when in the economics class the lecture talked about the Fed and central banking system as though it was a good thing and that debt was a good thing..

It is like this guy has been brain washed or something haha I feel the urge to speak up and tell everyone about the federal reserve and what it is really up to. I have told people about a few videos that will be very informative to them, I think they are yet to have watched them.

So perhaps it was trying to tell me too stick at the course for now.. I would love too be part of implementing a new form of economy that did not focus on greed and corruption. And I would love to inform people about why it must change. When I woke up from the dream I felt as though I should stick at the course even though it goes against everything I believe in..

Cyan

The reason its called body/mind/Spirit complex is because its always just so complex. Whats wrong with you is what makes you a complex. So, whats wrong with you is you. Or, more accurately, that you are at dis-ease with something in your environment. And judging by your post. I Would say that its too much stress and alcohol at all. The thing with alcohol is that it removes your ability to perceive while it fucks up with your perception. And if you are unlucky it messes it up in a way tha tyou wont notice in other than a general sense of dis-ease. Alcohol is Dis-Ease in a bottle. Though thats just for me.
Hey Zack!

There can be many belief systems within you that are causing this radical feedback. I have seen this several times - I have been personally down on the road of University+Alcohol+Issues -> running away from problems side, I have seen a good friend of mine get very, very ill because she did not really want to do that kind of school anymore, and I have seen many others pop issues up seemingly from "nowhere" right after university.

Now that you have estabilished that something is definitely going on with you, what you need to determine is this:
-Is this the drastic, sudden change in your lifestyle? Being resistant to change is usually one of the main reasons for a series of illnesses or allergies. Did you move to a new place, or get a new wakeup schedule going on? Do you stress a lot in the classes, do you exercise a lot?

I am asking the last part because when I moved to math uni, my mind was literally incapable of understanding high level math, sometimes 8 hours a day, coming from a mid school that was not really heavy on math classes, and I did not prepare mentally. It took me a dropout and several retries to be able to listen for heavy math for hours, every day, all week. (And still I dropped out recently, but not because I do not love math, hehe BigSmile)

-Do you feel a need to keep drinking alcohol, or do you simply do it because your new friends to it constantly, and you want to keep up? Alcohol is really not good for your system, as all it does is weakening it, weakening it, destroying cells. It is a very strong catalyst, especially combined with other factors.

Shin'Ar

It seems that returning home, and removing yourself from the school environment caused you to begin to recover.

I would stay away long enough to find out if that is the actual reality or not.

if it is, than you know what you must do.

True friends would not call you into harms way.

Truth alone is your friend. The rest is just icing on your self esteem.
Hey Zack,
Nothing is wrong with you, LOL, don't feel bad for not wanting to be in school! Tongue

All the knowledge and information you need to be successful is available and it doesn't need to come from a degree, in fact a degree may get you nowhere anyways. There are plenty of examples of enormous success in the world, with no degrees. And plenty of highly degreed people with no success at all.

If you don't like what is being stuffed into you, you aren't going to be satisfied and that will make you sick. You are likely drinking more alcohol because you are trying to forget your misery of this commitment of schooling and want to enjoy your life. Any time we go against our desires we aren't going to feel good.

If you ARE going to stay IN school then you need to have a plan in your mind why doing so WILL really benefit you. What is the university REALLY good for? How will it really assist your now or future, and what You want to get from IT exactly?

If you are certain a degree will benefit you because of the type of career you are embarking on, then do everything to get that degree as easily as possible, then get out. Placate your teachers and do your work as simply and efficiently as possible with the goal of a degree.

If you are Certain the knowledge gained will benefit you, then proceed with the attitude of real Learning to benefit yourself. If you already know the knowledge is bullshit, then ask yourself why are you really there? It could be you need the degree, but not the knowledge. If so proceed with that goal only.

If you are there because it's a free-ride and leaves you with no commitments elsewhere then allow it to benefit you by gaining friendships as it is, bonding with others and for life experience and in doing so enjoy yourself. Take your time and take classes only of interest and ones that are not taxing unless they interest you.

If you are there because you need to gain confidence to interact in the world then let that be the goal. Expose yourself for that goal.

Whatever you do...don't feel bad for NOT wanting to be in school. Most freedom-seeking types don't do very well in school UNLESS they USE school to meet a specific goal that they believe in and line up with.

Lulu

Zack,

I've been having very similar issues with infections and fevers and swollen lymph nodes lately.
Before I read your post I'd noticed that they spiked after I consumed alcohol and I'd decided just this morning to cut it out for six weeks to see if I could return to full health.
I'll let you know if I have any success or learn anything more, since we seem to be experiencing something similar - and please, if you find an answer or two, send'em my way.

Oh, I just remembered, I also strongly suspect overall diet is crucial, especially avoiding complex sugar molecules. Come to think of it, the times I've drank alcohol there was usually sugar involved... I'm assuming your diet has changed somewhat because of starting university; I know when I started I had a meal plan that led to some horrible health swings. My body seems to want me to only eat fresh fruit and vegetables and drink water. Not only that, but to meditate on what I'm about to eat and bless it for what I don't understand it is.

Zack - I agree with you and everyone else here. Alcohol consumption can have a direct correlation to your overall health.

I would also share with you my observation that whenever I enter a sustained relationship with a new group of people it takes my body awhile to "get used to" their personal "germs" or something. I don't know how else to explain it.

Best wishes for improved health!

3DMonkey

My first inclination is stress. My second is cleanliness (washing hands and face). The alcohol desire could be due to stress, and if so, the body is weaker the next day when the stress comes back. And alcohol might make you lazy with cleanliness.

Stop stressing, and give yourself an enema.
And maybe some allergy medicine. You might be allergic to beer, or whatever your alcohol choice is.
( and if that doesn't work, say three hail Marys and repent of your sins Wink)