Bring4th

Full Version: kali phos and natrum phos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these are tissue salts . kali phos nourishes the nerves and natrum phos lowers acidity. much better than taking an antacid. i take the 6x strength. they can be puchased at vitacost 7 bucks for 500 pills cheap imo

Meerie

Tissue salts, or Schuessler salts like we call them in Germany, are awesome. There are plenty of books on the subject, to help you find the right salts for your organism and ailments.
For example, how your skin looks, whether it is pale or greasy, how the texture is, will help determine what salts you need.
I took Calcium fluor., Natrium phos and Silica for a couple of months and had a boost of energy, and have not had severe colds in the winter ever since.
Here is a website, that also explains the facial diagnosis, and will help you find the right salts for you:
http://schuessler-cell-salts.com/
btw Silica is also anti-aging, and in combination with natrium phos will enhance the antacidic effect.

Shin'Ar

Norral,

Have you ever suffered reflux?

Do you know if one can use these in place of the daily treatment like nexium?

Meerie

Reflux can also have "mechanical" reasons - I knew a guy who had it, the connecting part between oesophagus and stomach did not close well (sorry don't know how it is called in english).
A small operation did the trick and he never suffered reflux again.
I would ask a doctor to make sure it isn't that.
(04-12-2012, 09:27 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Norral,

Have you ever suffered reflux?

Do you know if one can use these in place of the daily treatment like nexium?

You could try clay as a treatment.....I have IBS and it's really helped me. It's alkalizing and relieves my heartburn in a second.
There is an excerpt here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/52946212/The-Clay-Cure
thats actually why i posted this. natrum phos will help but it has got to be done in conjunction with the diet. if u are suffering reflux u have to look at the acidity of your diet. dark green vegetable, green drinks all will help. eliminating alcohol, too much meat these will all tend to alkalize the body. also there is something called concentrace by trace minerals that will help to alkalize. if it is not a physical reason such as meerie described then reflux is entirely preventable imho. i am not a doctor but i do believe in the natural way. also the herb alfalfa will tend to alkalize the body. let me know how these things are helping and i will work with you to overcome the problem. u can also pm me if u like and we can continue the discussion further in that way if u so desire . refllux is not a natural state but is very very related to diet imho

Shin'Ar

I have the mechanical disorder and treat it with daily nexium, which works well for me. I am able to eat foods that I would never get near otherwise.