Bring4th

Full Version: Absorbing Chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed lately that when I meditate, it feels like my chakras are absorbing a dense energy. It feels neutral, but is definitely noticeable.

I remember Ra talking about how negative is absorbing and positive is radiating.

Does this mean that my solar plexus and heart, that feel like they are absorbing strongly, are polarizing negatively?

I'm not pushing or pulling it one way or another. But just letting it happen. The absorption seems to happen by default. Unless I'm mistaken and the feeling of absorbing is really a radiating, and I just can't tell the difference. I don't know.

Anyone else have the physical feelings of absorbing energies? Is that a good thing?

Love and Light,
Gemini Wolf

Unbound

We seek within.
(04-12-2012, 10:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Aha The Chakras are vortexes which draw energies in, so it is natural that you would feel a sort of "suction". No this doesn't mean you are negatively polarizing.

If you want to know whether or not you are "radiating" or not, it would be more denoted by an open feeling. If a Chakra feels tense, painful, or "tight", that is when it is usually contracted rather than expanded.

I, personally, am naturally a very potent absorber, and I've noticed that when I have blockages the absorption makes it difficult because I take in a lot, so I have to purify myself to some degree almost daily, but that's slowly lessening as I'm clearing myself more.

What is your method of purification? I find I need to take several baths per day. It's an urge I can't explain. I feel this is a means of purifying myself. But the baths came before the realization it was a spiritual cleanse. I also use tingshas throughout the house, lay on the ground i.e. grass or sand or big rocks at the beach. But it's not enough.
If you have dark energy in your personal space it can feel "heavy" when you interact with it.

Went to the chiropractor today, having been in for a few visits after a wreck. Not much wrong at all, but the adjustment he did caused a huge increase in energy and even the length of my steps. Understanding this, I would say that having a properly aligned spine will make quite the difference in the flow of your energy system.

Unbound

We seek within.

Unbound

Oh, I also have a friend who cleans himself with owl or some kind of feathers every morning, he spent 5 years or so in South America doing various traditional shamanic and holistic healing training and journeying.
During my meditation, I almost always feel like my third eye is absorbing colossal amounts of energy. I don't think that has anything to do with negative polarization as I feel my heart active on a daily basis in everyday life.
(07-10-2012, 10:07 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]During my meditation, I almost always feel like my third eye is absorbing colossal amounts of energy. I don't think that has anything to do with negative polarization as I feel my heart active on a daily basis in everyday life.

does this energy manifest in any form? visions?
(07-10-2012, 10:09 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 10:07 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]During my meditation, I almost always feel like my third eye is absorbing colossal amounts of energy. I don't think that has anything to do with negative polarization as I feel my heart active on a daily basis in everyday life.

does this energy manifest in any form? visions?

Intense, bright, almost breathing purple flame, nowadays with more specks that resemble sparks. Although I get this in general nowadays even if I'm not feeling anything, or if I'm feeling ny throat, or if I'm feeling spiralling crown energy. Although the purple/violet flame intensifies when I'm feeling energy around a chakra.
The best way I can describe the flame is wormhole type graphic. I feel like sometimes I see images but I don't know if that is my imagination because the flame is cloud like in nature.
(07-10-2012, 10:17 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Intense, bright, almost breathing purple flame, nowadays with more specks that resemble sparks.

The best way I can describe the flame is wormhole type graphic.

WOW!

sounds like you're getting the drug-effect without the drugs. Spontaneous opening of the gateway Smile

nice work!

my visual sense is some-what retarted. Always been a poor visualiser, can't draw at all.

I can hold 2d images in my mind, but not 3d.
Something like this but with a few sparks:
[Image: purpleauroraborealis-1.jpg?w=652]

kdsii

Yes!

Whenever I'm angry, and especially when I quit smoking, I would close my eyes and visualize my flow of energy.
In intense emotion, I can see it clearly.
Negative emotions pull surrounding energy inward.
It looks/feels to me like you would imagine a plack hole, eating the matter around it, and drawing it in, in, in, in. Pulsing, spiked.

In positive energy, soft waves emit, easy, slow, like butter.

Here's a tip by the way - it helps me. Try and slowly allow negative, imploding energy come to a neutral stop. Visualize your energy, now suspended. Slowly, slowly, begin to emit energy, and visualize this.
You cannot implode and 'ex'plode, or emit, energy at the same time.

Your state will slowly shift to the positive. You'll see your waves shift from sharp to soft, smooth, flowing.
Keeping your mind on the fact that your energy is flowing outward now, as you go about your day, seems to keep the positive effect.

(04-12-2012, 09:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed lately that when I meditate, it feels like my chakras are absorbing a dense energy. It feels neutral, but is definitely noticeable.

I remember Ra talking about how negative is absorbing and positive is radiating.

Does this mean that my solar plexus and heart, that feel like they are absorbing strongly, are polarizing negatively?

I'm not pushing or pulling it one way or another. But just letting it happen. The absorption seems to happen by default. Unless I'm mistaken and the feeling of absorbing is really a radiating, and I just can't tell the difference. I don't know.

Anyone else have the physical feelings of absorbing energies? Is that a good thing?

Love and Light,
Gemini Wolf

Absorbing gives fuel for radiation, its not possible to hold an infinite ammount of energy inside your body... Even if you tried, radiation becomes impossible to avoid once theres sufficient pressure under the surface to have it reach indigo/violet (higher velocity than what the gravitational pull can hold in).

Where droes it draw most of this energy from? the inside or outside?
You should always keep all of your chakras filled as full as they can be, nothing wrong with that.. But do try to not rely on other-self sources for your energies as often as you can... Not because accepting gifts or stealing is wrong, but because it deprives you of your ability to generate, it makes you addicted/dependent if you keep doing it.

(07-10-2012, 10:17 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]The best way I can describe the flame is wormhole type graphic.
Energy level of the pineal gland determine contrast of this nuclei in the center of your view.

(07-10-2012, 01:25 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Negative emotions pull surrounding energy inward.

I'd say its more like: "All things associated with the solar plexus" pull "energies within arms reach" inwards.
Liet, I'm not 100% sure I'm absorbing but it feels like absorption. Energies in my crown feel like radiation. My throat just feels like a physical sensation or slight pain - I don't feel energy flow but it is a partially blocked chakra of mine (although past few days I'm starting to feel energy flow like air in my throat). Whenever I feel my heart it feels like radiation. But I don't know if I am sensitive enough know the difference with radiation or absorption.

I've also felt energy once in my sacral, root, and at the back of my neck. More like energy flow rather than radiation or absorption. Never felt anything in my solar plexus but I feel stuff there outside of meditation.

That being said, some of my more powerful meditations I begin by "praying" for lack of a better term to Ra: What is the law. The law is one. What do I seek? I seek the Law of One. Why do I seek Ra? Ra is a humble messenger of the Law of One.

kdsii

Careful not to try to invoke Ra, they are 2 densities away.
This is like opening a port in your firewall...
It could kill you, literally.
Caution... Q'uo and Hatonn, and many others, are closer to us.

(07-10-2012, 05:04 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Liet, I'm not 100% sure I'm absorbing but it feels like absorption. Energies in my crown feel like radiation. My throat just feels like a physical sensation or slight pain - I don't feel energy flow but it is a partially blocked chakra of mine (although past few days I'm starting to feel energy flow like air in my throat). Whenever I feel my heart it feels like radiation. But I don't know if I am sensitive enough know the difference with radiation or absorption.

That being said, some of my more powerful meditations I begin by "praying" for lack of a better term to Ra: What is the law. The law is one. What do I seek? I seek the Law of One. Why do I seek Ra? Ra is a humble messenger of the Law of One.

(07-10-2012, 05:04 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Liet, I'm not 100% sure I'm absorbing but it feels like absorption. Energies in my crown feel like radiation. My throat just feels like a physical sensation or slight pain - I don't feel energy flow but it is a partially blocked chakra of mine (although past few days I'm starting to feel energy flow like air in my throat). Whenever I feel my heart it feels like radiation. But I don't know if I am sensitive enough know the difference with radiation or absorption.

Maybe you are affraid of the concept of absorbing energies, thus preventing it wherever possible, and as your throat is already weak, it has no power to say otherwise.

Fear is a b****, i was initialy preventing progress for a while, by the fear coming of having heard something like "those of negative orientation have their energies go backwards"...
So i initialy tried at every cost to not allow energies to expand from my lower back down my thighs, then shin, going what felt like downwards..
When that eventualy became impossible, i tried to make the shin activate first, followed by the thighs and lower back etz...
That simply didnt feel as good, nor did it give as high energyflow as doing it from the lower back and what felt like up/down from there.

But no, i didnt become evil... or, well.. maybe a little. ^^
Either way, theres no need to fear becoming negatively oriented, it simply doesnt occur randomly, you seriously have to keep your heart and throat at ZERO, whilst pumping the solar&celiac plexus up to overdrive (2x maximum) for that to happend..

(07-10-2012, 05:04 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I've also felt energy once in my sacral, root, and at the back of my neck. More like energy flow rather than radiation or absorption. Never felt anything in my solar plexus but I feel stuff there outside of meditation.
All radiation is circulation, internal v external is what differs. (or say, distance from your absolute core)

(07-10-2012, 05:04 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, some of my more powerful meditations I begin by "praying" for lack of a better term to Ra: What is the law. The law is one. What do I seek? I seek the Law of One. Why do I seek Ra? Ra is a humble messenger of the Law of One.

I found mantras only to be effective the first few weeks of meditation, after that one should pretty much know how the associated energy feel, and from there just focus on the energy directly, and then amplify it.
Cut out the middle man.
Its like watching someone else doing your showlaces, after a few times you should be able to do it on your own.
Liet, my heart resonates with your thoughts in your last post. I will endeavour to implement your suggestions. Thank you Smile
it is a good thing, so when it gathers a lot it can show specificly and privatly to you what it can have
i'd agree with Liet

when you try to reject something and see it as negative, it's helping to polarize by further dividing the energy away from you but more like finding a way to be inclusive and making a conscious choice

This chakra may be doing what it wants and taking in more energy, then i wonder if this is an entity or the general energy. It's more important to find that sacred neutral, where you can live with your light and your dark to move towards unity consciousness rather than division consciousness.

it's like my guiding light, if i feel a hankering for some junk food i ask myself what is it that my body is craving that is resulting me to crave this food. if i can address it without resorting to what it is i want, i usually feel better and have more to appreciate for having been more aware with the situation.

i know we're in third density but that doesn't stop me from pondering sixth density concepts. i haven't been able to ever stop even before i read the Law of One. Balance.... why is it important

because there is always going to be good things for you and bad things for you... too much of a good thing is a bad thing.. like eating nothing but in large quantities kale can actually be bad for you.

eating nothing but processed sugar would be bad for you too your teeth would fall out.

theres no such thing as 100% STO or 100% STS.. Everyone is a messy inbetween. That is why we are here in this region of Time/Space.
Those who do work on their own chakras a lot have gained a private space and time. There are more advanced practices for ether body. Or do not notice anything while practice, for that is not for the world to know. If somebody ever sees chakras as vital beings.