Bring4th

Full Version: STNO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

All thoughts seem to revolve around the concept of "service to" and then something. Would there conceivably be a path of service to nothing. That is to say, complete disregard for service as a whole and intentionally striving to be the opposite of service to anyone and intentionally refuse to serve either the self seen within or the self seen without. What would such an entity in the Ra cosmology end up with?
Another 75 000 years of third density I am afraid. What you seem to talk about sounds like sinkhole of indifference.

Cyan

Sinkhole of indifference sounds exactly like how i would perceive and explain the state of STNO. Thx
(04-14-2012, 10:36 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Another 75 000 years of third density I am afraid. What you seem to talk about sounds like sinkhole of indifference.

Wordplay, I know, but do not be! BigSmile
(04-14-2012, 11:10 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 10:36 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Another 75 000 years of third density I am afraid. What you seem to talk about sounds like sinkhole of indifference.

Wouldn't you??

(I mean it's 75K more of third density we are talking about here! BigSmile)
(04-14-2012, 11:32 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 11:10 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]

Wouldn't you??

(I mean it's 75K more of third density we are talking about here! BigSmile)

I do not remember any of it, besides, I am one of the "few" that actually enjoys figuring things out - so I suppose there is plenty of place for that experience to happen again for a lot parts of our oversoul : )
(04-14-2012, 10:24 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]All thoughts seem to revolve around the concept of "service to" and then something. Would there conceivably be a path of service to nothing. That is to say, complete disregard for service as a whole and intentionally striving to be the opposite of service to anyone and intentionally refuse to serve either the self seen within or the self seen without. What would such an entity in the Ra cosmology end up with?

In NDEs we hear about entities wanting to disappear. They do nothing and after eons of shrinking they are back within infinity. So you can either grow or shrink to infinity. Smile
Service to nothing would appear to equate to, at the very least, extreme spiritual stagnancy. This exceeds the sinkhole of indifference and becomes pure inertia, as I'd assumed the sinkhole of indifference to mean indecisive fluctuation between the modes of STO and STS. What does the Creator gain from one who chooses to do nothing with their life experience?

Isn't there a chance for harvest every 25k years? We've had 3 periods that Ra mentioned. First none were harvested. I think a few in the second period. And we're in the 3rd now.

Cyan

(04-14-2012, 12:50 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Service to nothing would appear to equate to, at the very least, extreme spiritual stagnancy. This exceeds the sinkhole of indifference and becomes pure inertia, as I'd assumed the sinkhole of indifference to mean indecisive fluctuation between the modes of STO and STS. What does the Creator gain from one who chooses to do nothing with their life experience?

The one scary answer i keep coming up with is the abstract one. "That someone would go through with it"

Unbound

By the nature of infinity, there must be at least One and that One is a part of all of us.
Catalyst is rather inescapable, I'm afraid.

I don't think one's higher self would really allow an individual to remain stagnant. If catalyst is ignored, more is offered, whether we wish for it or not. It will get harder and harder to ignore until the choice is made clear and a direction is chosen.

I think that consciously choosing "Service to Nothing" would be to invite intense catalyst. Although I believe some catalyst is quite hard to ignore. For instance, let's say someone "wrongs" you in some way. How do you simply not react? I feel like it would take forgiveness in order to "ignore" an infringement, which is innately a positive choice.
(04-14-2012, 10:24 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]All thoughts seem to revolve around the concept of "service to" and then something. Would there conceivably be a path of service to nothing. That is to say, complete disregard for service as a whole and intentionally striving to be the opposite of service to anyone and intentionally refuse to serve either the self seen within or the self seen without. What would such an entity in the Ra cosmology end up with?

Your mere existence serves a purpose. Were it not so, you simply wouldn't exist. Thus, by merely existing you are already serving the One Infinite Creator—which is your-Self—in some way or another.

Quote:Service to nothing would appear to equate to, at the very least, extreme spiritual stagnancy.

If I may, I'd like to say that the concept of stagnancy is literally impossible. Everything is in motion. Growth, progress, evolution cannot in any way be halted—only seemingly so—, slowed down, perhaps (but even the concept of time is inconsequential).
Change is the only constant.

(04-14-2012, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Isn't there a chance for harvest every 25k years? We've had 3 periods that Ra mentioned. First none were harvested. I think a few in the second period. And we're in the 3rd now.

Yes, you are right. The major cycle is 75K, split in three minor cycles á 25K. After the first cycle there was no Harvest on Gaia. At the second one there were 150 entities harvested. And now we are at the end of the last, third, Harvest, completing the major cycle of 75K years.
(04-14-2012, 06:49 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think that consciously choosing "Service to Nothing" would be to invite intense catalyst.
It makes no sense, but apparently a good thread.

Cyan

(04-15-2012, 02:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 06:49 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I think that consciously choosing "Service to Nothing" would be to invite intense catalyst.
It makes no sense, but apparently a good thread.

It has got me thinking. To me it feels like the concious choice to make no choice is more along the lines of "souls that need a long time in healing" sort of "marduk" like things, as opposed to repeating 3rd D. If it is a choice offered then path is "logical" to someone. Just how an entity would justify not being of service to even itself if nothing else fails is puzzling.
"All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service."

And I've been meaning to make a thread on the following quote..how new-age/spiritual types feel the pull to "retreat" from the intense calling of service that is needed..

"95.26 Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there is no protection at all if the Experience of the Mind has chosen the left-hand path and that path is traveled? All random catalyst may affect the negatively polarized individual as a function of the statistical nature of the random catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You may note some of those of your peoples which, at this space/time nexus, seek places of survival. This is due to the lack of protection when service to self is invoked."
@Austin: Yes, you are precisely correct that immobility of life experience will only serve to facilitate catalyst in increasing intensity, but imagine that there are those who either constantly choose to refuse the catalyst or approach it in a way that does not result in anything being learned. Thus one may find themselves 'locked' in a recurring level of experience. It is akin to taking a test but remaining on one question the entire time.

@Siren: Stagnancy has occurred before in our Creation, allegedly the 3D experience prior to veiling was deemed as being one of stagnancy by Ra given that none saw any reason to strive towards anything else, contentedness bordering on apathy, this being the key reason in the implementation of the veil as we now experience it. Though I am still in agreement with your point that all is in flux and infinitely morphing. Nothing is ever as it was the moment before. Even those objects which appear unchanging and inanimate are experiencing unseen change at the sub-atomic level. The change displayed by the contents of consciousness is indicative of the perpetual evolution of consciousness itself.

Unbound

We seek within.
I'd like to point out that at any time during the 3rd density cycle an entity can 'graduate' with the contact of Intelligent Infinity.
(04-15-2012, 03:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]@Austin: Yes, you are precisely correct that immobility of life experience will only serve to facilitate catalyst in increasing intensity, but imagine that there are those who either constantly choose to refuse the catalyst or approach it in a way that does not result in anything being learned. Thus one may find themselves 'locked' in a recurring level of experience. It is akin to taking a test but remaining on one question the entire time.

I could imagine this happening within an incarnation, but not across multiple incarnations. The aspect of the self that would wish to serve no one would most likely be the personality within incarnation and not the entity outside of incarnation. If an entity doesn't wish to make progress, what would be the point of incarnating? Perhaps the entity itself could have some bias which would cause its physical personalities to desire to stay stagnant, but it seems like to me that if incarnation continues, the entity is wishing to break that bias.

Also, an entity that consistently chooses to refuse catalyst of the mind or spirit will have the catalyst enter the body complex. The more catalyst ignored, the more is offered to the body...probably up to a point where the incarnation will end so the entity can heal and try again.
"I'd like to point out that at any time during the 3rd density cycle an entity can 'graduate' with the contact of Intelligent Infinity"

in reply:

Yea, the more connected to intelligent infinity the less you are dependent on cycles and whatnot, you make your own destiny.
(04-15-2012, 05:40 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 03:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]@Austin: Yes, you are precisely correct that immobility of life experience will only serve to facilitate catalyst in increasing intensity, but imagine that there are those who either constantly choose to refuse the catalyst or approach it in a way that does not result in anything being learned. Thus one may find themselves 'locked' in a recurring level of experience. It is akin to taking a test but remaining on one question the entire time.

I could imagine this happening within an incarnation, but not across multiple incarnations. The aspect of the self that would wish to serve no one would most likely be the personality within incarnation and not the entity outside of incarnation. If an entity doesn't wish to make progress, what would be the point of incarnating? Perhaps the entity itself could have some bias which would cause its physical personalities to desire to stay stagnant, but it seems like to me that if incarnation continues, the entity is wishing to break that bias.

Also, an entity that consistently chooses to refuse catalyst of the mind or spirit will have the catalyst enter the body complex. The more catalyst ignored, the more is offered to the body...probably up to a point where the incarnation will end so the entity can heal and try again.

I really love the distinction you made of the personality within an incarnation and the entity outside of it. Yes, the entity, the true form and identity of one's consciousness, is not subject to the various facets of existence in a 3D incarnation. Transfiguration of the self into light and approaching absolute unity would most likely be the goal held by many entities, but of course this is not so as one incarnates and dons the 'personality mask/costume' of the veiled 3D being.

I'm in wholehearted agreement with you. Smile
Cyan, I would also like to point out that I think that you are really, really not thinking the whole concept through.
If you really were in a place where there is full stagnation and void, if you really were so disconnected to the ideas of STS/STO, you would not even be in Bring4th, giving birth to discussions like this.

And even then, there would be people around you who can get motivated just by looking at your life progress or the lack of it. That might be one more aspect to see this through. Once you start thinking with Oversouls, there is no turning back. BigSmile

Edit: This whole post, of course, should be disregarded if you are not personally thinking you are "STNO", but I kinda get this vibe thanks to one previous conversation and this thread. Lighten up! : )
Cyan, I'm little worried about you too. Are you alright?

Cyan

(04-16-2012, 04:23 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, I would also like to point out that I think that you are really, really not thinking the whole concept through.
If you really were in a place where there is full stagnation and void, if you really were so disconnected to the ideas of STS/STO, you would not even be in Bring4th, giving birth to discussions like this.

And even then, there would be people around you who can get motivated just by looking at your life progress or the lack of it. That might be one more aspect to see this through. Once you start thinking with Oversouls, there is no turning back. BigSmile

Edit: This whole post, of course, should be disregarded if you are not personally thinking you are "STNO", but I kinda get this vibe thanks to one previous conversation and this thread. Lighten up! : )

I'm trying to figure out the specifics of what happens when you move in different ways. I expect it will take me some centuries to get balanced BigSmile

(04-16-2012, 04:29 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, I'm little worried about you too. Are you alright?

Honestly? Unsure. I feel i'm not quite sure what alright is.
(04-14-2012, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually I think 75k year master cycle was right. Those who repeat 3D will repeat a full master cycle, unless they open intelligent infinity during.

16.54 Wrote:
Questioner: If a Wanderer should be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer when harvest came?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity.