Bring4th

Full Version: Knowing or not knowing the NAME of an entity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the following discussion, Don asks about the 5th Density entity that has been shadowing their work.

Don asks about names, and the naming of 'things':

Quote:85.5 Questioner: I am totally aware of the lack of necessity or rational need for naming of entities or things, but I was wondering if this particular entity had a name just so that we could increase our efficiency of communicating with respect to him. Does he have a name?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

so this 5th Density being has a name. And so I assume that all entities also have a name.

- -

in this next Q&A Don asks if knowing the name of something makes a difference. And it does. The name of something is a key to the vibration of that 'being', almost like knowing the phone number of someone so you can keep on dialling and annoying them Smile

Quote:85.7 Questioner: What would the difference be?

Ra: I am Ra. If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

- -

an interesting point is made here about the Unity Approach to this situation. Ra says "it is well to forget the naming" if you wish to accept that entity into the infinity of the Creator.

- -

on these forums, we get to pick and choose our 'handles' or 'identifiers'. It seems to reveal much about who we are in the choices of names that we make.

Unbound

We seek within.
I've not needed to know the name of someone to be able to tune into them in the past. I guess having a name helps, but I think the intent to focus on a certain person or being makes that connection.

Unbound

We seek within.
Can we spiritually evolve at a decent rate without learning magic? I don't know if I have the discipline to learn it,
or really the desire for the power it might give. Magic is something I've not really had interest in,
although I'm probably using it anyway in my walk.

I think with magic it's too easy to become unbalanced when one begins to progress.

Unbound

We seek within.
When you create something out of love that for me is pure magic. There is no stronger force in the universe.

Cyan

Well its obvious truth on this level SO it should be obvious truth on that level. It is always usefull to have a name to refer to as it hastens communication. So yes, if you wish to have power over (ability to persuade a neutral party to the righteusness of your point of view) someone, you had better had their name since its awkward going "you know, that one dude that gloats and floats in his ball of light!"

So yes, i'd say that Ra's tone of voice is like "stop asking these questions that you all know the answer to, name is a commonally used reference point to a person. As long as there is individuated free wills (until 8th) there will be people, as long as there are people there will be names, in some form. Its simple communication, hell, even my computer has a name and its still in the early 2nd D. Darn thing certainly has emotions but i'm not sure it has self awareness yet. God help us all when it does and finds my cache.
(04-15-2012, 06:26 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]When you create something out of love that for me is pure magic. There is no stronger force in the universe.

Smile

Quote:55.2 There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
We know that in many old tribes (African and American Indian and Austrialian), a child is given a true name, as well as a name to be known by and to be called. So those people are identified with a sound, but a sound without correct frequency.

When I was 25 (long long long ago), I died in a car accident. While in and out of coma for a few months, and 8 surgeries in hospital, two elderly family members did me a great service. To help my healing and survival, and mainly to fool the angel of death, they performed a spiritual ceremony, and re-named me. I may have been about 6 months out of hospital, when one of them called me to tell me what my name is.

I don't believe that I have any enemies at this point in my life, but this was not always true (Youth . . . ! ! . . . . . . ). I do know that over the years, I always felt a comfort and a safety, knowing that anyone wishing me harm didn't know what my true name was.

To this day it remains my secret.

I've never thought about this, though, in regards to love. I feel love, and I also feel trusted. I've always assumed it's just my face. I think I have the sort of face people trust and talk to. So I hold many secrets actually, and I've always feel glad when someone confides in me, that they choose me, because I do keep their secrets.

But you know, actually, when people talk to me they do have all of my attention but shortly afterward, (a day or two ?), I forget. It's absolutely wiped out of my mind. Sometimes I bump into strangers (say, in the grocery), and they approach me as if I know them. Smiling, happy, asking how I am (?), and I do put it together, that it's probably one of "them."
(04-24-2012, 05:33 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]We know that in many old tribes (African and American Indian and Austrialian), a child is given a true name, as well as a name to be known by and to be called. So those people are identified with a sound, but a sound without correct frequency.

When I was 25 (long long long ago), I died in a car accident. While in and out of coma for a few months, and 8 surgeries in hospital, two elderly family members did me a great service. To help my healing and survival, and mainly to fool the angel of death, they performed a spiritual ceremony, and re-named me. I may have been about 6 months out of hospital, when one of them called me to tell me what my name is.

I don't believe that I have any enemies at this point in my life, but this was not always true (Youth . . . ! ! . . . . . . ). I do know that over the years, I always felt a comfort and a safety, knowing that anyone wishing me harm didn't know what my true name was.

To this day it remains my secret.

I've never thought about this, though, in regards to love. I feel love, and I also feel trusted. I've always assumed it's just my face. I think I have the sort of face people trust and talk to. So I hold many secrets actually, and I've always feel glad when someone confides in me, that they choose me, because I do keep their secrets.

But you know, actually, when people talk to me they do have all of my attention but shortly afterward, (a day or two ?), I forget. It's absolutely wiped out of my mind. Sometimes I bump into strangers (say, in the grocery), and they approach me as if I know them. Smiling, happy, asking how I am (?), and I do put it together, that it's probably one of "them."

Charles, I deeply appreciate you sharing this with us. I have not had the near death/renaming experience you did, that sounds quite fantastic! I have several Native American friends, so I do understand the "true name" concept.

I do share with you the ability to keep the secrets of others, often as you described, by forgetting. I usually remember a face, sometimes even if I haven't spoken to the person. But not their secrets. If I remember certain facts, I frequently can't recall who told them to me, and again, hold them safe.

It's nice to know I'm not alone with that trait.

(04-14-2012, 02:53 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The name of something is a key to the vibration of that 'being', almost like knowing the phone number of someone so you can keep on dialling and annoying them.

Heehee --so is it possible to annoy satan then? ;-)
That is my ultimate revengeful dream.
maybe we could all get together and project LOVE. hehe!
(04-24-2012, 06:00 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2012, 02:53 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The name of something is a key to the vibration of that 'being', almost like knowing the phone number of someone so you can keep on dialling and annoying them.

Heehee --so is it possible to annoy satan then? ;-)
maybe we could all get together and project LOVE. hehe!

They're not a wise one to mess with. Seriousness... Any "Satan", being one of an infinite amount of fractal manifestations of the pure, loving 6D Lucifer light (and hence being 4th or 5th and negatively polarized and NOT loving) will be very quick to show you just what you're NOT. Remember they were the pioneers of the STS path for this local creation.

Not trying to be alarmist... Sorry, Lulu. But I do worry about you. Heart You're feisty lol.

And I know you were probably joking, but I still want to comment on the idea of sending love to an entity in expectation of a response or effect of some sort. It won't be as pure, and it is conditional.
thank you sincerely for your concern Aaron and I know all to well you are correct. I don't think there are any games left in me to play out though. I prefer to think of the entity as Tezcatlipoca the Toltec/Aztec trickster who can create a mirror that smokes (pure pleasure for him to create I'm sure)!

But still, it's a more pure version of the entity without our added religious garbage of the S word which is like Voldomort, or the one we shall not speak of.
;-).

(04-24-2012, 08:35 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]They're not a wise one to mess with. Seriousness... Any "Satan", being one of an infinite amount of fractal manifestations of the pure, loving 6D Lucifer light (and hence being 4th or 5th and negatively polarized and NOT loving) will be very quick to show you just what you're NOT.

"Are you not all things?"
(04-25-2012, 01:07 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2012, 08:35 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]They're not a wise one to mess with. Seriousness... Any "Satan", being one of an infinite amount of fractal manifestations of the pure, loving 6D Lucifer light (and hence being 4th or 5th and negatively polarized and NOT loving) will be very quick to show you just what you're NOT.

I believe the understanding of this is a higher density lesson. Right now, there is so much love and wonderful experiences to be felt realizing what I am. I realize what I am not falls away. So maybe we can perceive being all things at higher density. But in this current density, I'll definitely stick with what I AM, not what I'm not. You have to fight the light to experience what you're not.

My personal understanding is that you are indeed all things. But what shall you do with all these things, where to direct them?

The choice/the polarity is to either accept them and love them, or to separate and control them. These are two paths. And this is the density of that choice.

The mind contains all things. And the will then, when the polarity is chosen, is what gives this completeness the direction, for further work.
(04-24-2012, 06:00 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]...

You dream of revenge ? Such a dream will become ever more difficult to maintain on Earth while it is shifting to 4d positive. I think you may soon find your self dreaming of forgiveness instead. Wink
(04-25-2012, 10:41 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]You dream of revenge ? Such a dream will become ever more difficult to maintain on Earth while it is shifting to 4d positive. I think you may soon find your self dreaming of forgiveness instead. Wink

Valtor,
Yes I dream of revenge, it is because I accept ALL of my emotions and feelings.

The world would be a far better place NOW if all the karma from the PAST was worked out immediately instead of pushed away in denial and/or pretend love and therefore allowing it to stew about deep in our psyche's like a cancerous tumor eating away at all of our souls as a collective.

So yes -- ANNOYING my personal "satan" is a fun dream of revenge for me. Believe it or not all have their own shadows to confront and for me to imagine annoying him is simply relief. Believe it or not, it is also unconditional love.

Forgiveness is not anything I need to do for him/them. Rather, I accept and forgive Myself so that I CAN allow the emotions and feelings that ARE true to me. Thus healing myself and in doing so having the natural ability to interact with others in what is truly the most healing manor for them. Healing is the opposite of placing a over bandage over an old wound, which is what most light-workers attempt to do (the future earth you imagine?!). It is about exposing it, having a really good look at it, accepting and dealing with it.

Lulu

(04-14-2012, 02:53 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

- -

[/quote]

very interesting...
my curiosity always leads me to personal experiments to discover truth for myself through my own experiences. Sometimes they are a little disastrous.

I mentioned on another thread yesterday that I have a throat-purring friend/vistor who merges with me, most mornings. Yet after I wrote that, oddly, he did not visit me this morning.

As I lay there wondering why I remembered this thread, so I decided to summon him with the name that seems to most match the energy that I know. And ta da! It worked --and was a blissful way to wake up.

Lulu
Lulu, I think I am really beginning to understand your perspective, as in the point of view you have from where you are standing on the path. We are both looking at the same thing from different angles. It's interesting. Smile
Oh Ruth, I too am delighted to learn that I'm not alone either.

Blessings,
Charles

(04-25-2012, 04:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe the understanding of this is a higher density lesson. Right now, there is so much love and wonderful experiences to be felt realizing what I am. I realize what I am not falls away. So maybe we can perceive being all things at higher density. But in this current density, I'll definitely stick with what I AM, not what I'm not. You have to fight the light to experience what you're not.

I would say that realizing our infinite nature is a lesson of 3D. Accepting the fact that, as the Creator, we are all of the things we see that we wish to say that we're not, and allowing them their place within ourselves will bring much balance that will allow us to make a much clearer Choice for love and to spread wonderful experiences.

The words I would use, instead of what Aaron has said, is the entities will be very quick to show you that which you have not yet accepted about yourself. To a truly balanced entity, there is no emotional charge to a situation. The entities take advantage of that which we haven't yet balanced and accepted, something that perhaps we aren't quite ready to accept yet, to strike negative emotion within us. This could cause even greater imbalance.

However, like Ankh said, it is not necessary to express those aspect of ourselves that we wish not to exemplify within our creation. Standing from a center in balance will offer us completeness, which is the only standpoint from which we can be sure to choose pure STO actions.

"Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service."
(04-25-2012, 12:51 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

[/quote]

OMG! I just realized a whole new shadow side of myself!! holy-powers over others. If I "used the entity's name" I must have wished to have power over him. That would mean I willfully enslaved him for my own benefit. Weird!

Wow ---I'm am truly on the STS path after all. That is going to suck to come into 4D with the negative group. ;-)

Lulu

(04-25-2012, 03:40 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]...Wow ---I'm am truly on the STS path after all. That is going to suck to come into 4D with the negative group. ;-)

Lulu

Haha! Do you have the incredible self discipline required to acquire the 95% negative polarity for negative harvest? Wink
I doubt it, every so often I get sucked into helping old people by doing or listening a little bit MORE then "I" WANT to ... hehe ;-)

There is one aspect of the STO path that is not well known.

If you only serve your self without ever helping or thinking about others, BUT at the same time you let others create their own path without trying to control them for your own benefit.

Well in such a case, you are still very much walking the STO path. Smile
now, ...don't you try and box me in Valtor!

I'm whatever I want to be and I've already done and fell for the ridiculous 4D illusion and came back to harass you all for something to do anyways. ;-)

Haha too late, you're already playing in my sandbox! Smile
Bring4th_Austin Wrote:The words I would use, instead of what Aaron has said, is the entities will be very quick to show you that which you have not yet accepted about yourself. To a truly balanced entity, there is no emotional charge to a situation. The entities take advantage of that which we haven't yet balanced and accepted, something that perhaps we aren't quite ready to accept yet, to strike negative emotion within us. This could cause even greater imbalance.

Perfectly said, Austin!!