Bring4th

Full Version: Dancing with the Archetypes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the archetypes are still a little intimidating to some people.

Even the very word sounds imposing, and little too impressive.

this little section from Ra proved helpful to me in coming to grips with what the heck these things 'archetypes' are:

Quote:76.9 in order to arrive at the position of being able to become and to experience archetypes at will.

so what is it?

think of it like an actor's mask, or a particular aspect of personality. The archetypes enable you to transition between different modes of being, almost like the different digits on a clockface.

[Image: agSKf.jpg]

so if a certain situation calls for energy 1, then one is able to become energy 1. If the situation changes to energy 7, then one shifts to energy 7 spontaneously.

- -

the archetypes point to the infinite depth in each individual, and are a window into the Creator that we all are:

Quote:67.30 It is well said that archetypes are portions of the One Infinite Creator or aspects of its face. It is, however, far better to realize that the archetypes, while constant in the complex of generative energies offered, do not give the same yield of these complexes to any two seekers.

in ny experience, it has been a great way of coming to understanding the infinity of the self.

A few questions.
1) Is the Archetypal Mind the mind of our Logos (of our galaxy)?
2) Is the Archetypal Mind the composite of the 22 archetypes mentioned in the Law of One?
3) Is it impossible for our mind to somehow go outside the "reigns" of the Archetypal Mind?
Gemini Wolf, I think that that option 3) is a very interesting question.
My answer based on what I understand about these things is that it is possible to go outside it, but in a different Creation, a different Universe. One where the Archetypes are set up differently.
The Archetypes in the Archetypal Mind are the stereotyped reactions (totality of learning) of previous octaves which give us a "leg up" so to speak on evolving, in my opinion.

But there are lots of other types of archetypes in the world--an archetype in general is just a pattern.

BigSmile
Quote:Questioner: I am assuming that the process of creation, after the original creation of the major galaxy, is continued by the further individualization of the consciousness of the Logos so that there are many, many portions of the individualized consciousness creating further items for experience all over the galaxy. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, for within the, shall we say, guidelines or ways of the Logos, the sub-Logos may find various means of differentiating experiences without removing or adding to these ways.
The archetypes (of which there are 22) could also be likened to the 26 letters of the English Alphabet. You need all the keys to type what you want, and our Logos has constructed our MIND with these 22 Archetypal Energies/Letters.

each informs the whole.

once you learn these letters (like a 5 year old reciting the Alphabet) you open up the literacy (ie understanding) of everything that occurs in the Mind.

although there are 7 Archetypes of Body, and 7 of Spirit, the processing of archetypes and understanding occur in the mind; not in the place of body or spirit. Think of the archetypes of body as the interface of mind/body, and the archetypes of spirit as the interface of mind/spirit.

it's a subtle shift, but one that I've recently understood a bit better.

Cyan

(04-14-2012, 04:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions.
1) Is the Archetypal Mind the mind of our Logos (of our galaxy)?
2) Is the Archetypal Mind the composite of the 22 archetypes mentioned in the Law of One?
3) Is it impossible for our mind to somehow go outside the "reigns" of the Archetypal Mind?

1. no

2. no idea

3. Yes.

From my PoV