Bring4th

Full Version: 1990.09.23 - 2nd density vehicles; list of diseases / their cause
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0923.aspx Wrote:I am Q’uo. You are most kind to have allowed us this privilege. We are most happy to be asked to share our opinions and give what insight we have found to be so on the subject of the spiritual, or metaphysically correct, life necessarily being reflected in perfect physical health of the physical body complex, which is the vehicle for such a mentally, emotionally and spiritually whole and healthy individual. You notice that we segregated the body, that is, your physical vehicle, your personal animal, which has sacrificed its instinctual life in order that it may house the self-conscious spirit that each of you is. It is not that there is not, within the illusion, a tie there that cannot be broken and have the physical vehicle sustain life. It is simply that who you are is not that which you see in the mirror. Who you are is not that which loved ones, friends and enemies recognize as you.
As you gaze at the mental/emotional complex, we see that portion of the belief you have mentioned, that is, that the body is acting out the illness which is emotional or mental. Your people, and we speak of those who are technologically advanced, have used the technology, not to free themselves from labor, but to become ever more enslaved by it. Light, which was to give leisure to the people of your planet, has been used to extend, artificially, daylight. Your particular physical vehicle is not designed to be a night hunter. Its diurnal rhythm is to wake with the sun and sleep with the darkness. When asked, this remarkably adaptable body will do its very, very best to support alternative diurnal cycles, but it is at its weakest when the schedule is not steady, that is, when there is no set time of being awake or of being asleep. This is very confusing to an animal which turns to the sun instinctively, and which controls its environment for its survival. Consequently, unless an entity has thought deeply about such a simple thing as attempting to remain upon a schedule of sleeping and awaking, an entity can induce a high degree of stress while seemingly not overworking, nor giving oneself enough time to rest.

There are many other stresses through which one may put the body because of concern of an overactive imagination of a personality that swings in its attitudes and needs to a greater extent than is comfortably handled by the physical vehicle. Thusly, it is quite obvious that in many cases the mind is the parent of the illness, and the illness is the acting out of that which was refused as catalyst by the mental/emotional complex of the self. There is the cancer of anger that grows upon itself. There are the lung diseases of those who have not said the words that they must say to be healthy, have not told the truths that must be told to be free of misunderstanding at a deep level in relationship. There is the acidic condition brought about by sheer overwork, which ruins your gastrointestinal tracts. Many are the illnesses that are the outworking of mental imbalance or emotional imbalance. We do not use the word unhappiness, because we, in our experience, have not found that concept helpful. Joy, not happiness, is a spiritual concept.
You are engaged in walking a path of spirit, the mind and body in complete cooperation, from before the beginning of this incarnation. You chose the physical vehicle you now have. You chose preexisting, usually genetically caused, in the eyes of the world, physical vehicles that may seem, in the case of preincarnative choices which are challenging, that your body has betrayed you. This is never so. The body that you have is second density. It will do anything it can for you. It loves you. It accepted you. It wishes to do what you wish it to do. Sometimes it cannot, because you chose this situation at this time.

You will move from these words to the many other situations that are criticized as being those of failure of some kind. Take them to heart and have courage and faith, and the will to learn that which you came here to learn; the will to love ever more purely; the will to allow the pettiness of humanity gradually to depart from you as water from a pitcher, that you are an empty vessel at last for the love and the light of the one infinite Creator as expressed through the gifts manifested by you in greater and greater understanding of the true goals of this life of choice.
I like this:

You chose the physical vehicle you now have.

Quote:It will do anything it can for you. It loves you. It accepted you. It wishes to do what you wish it to do. Sometimes it cannot, because you chose this situation at this time.

just like we chose our parents and family, we chose this physical vehicle we call the body. We can't complain if we don't like the choice we made!

What do you suppose they mean by this?

"Joy, not happiness, is a spiritual concept."

What would the difference between joy and happiness be?
Maybe the word "happiness" has simply too much baggage attached to it. Which makes it nearly meaningless to describe the real bliss of being. A bit like the words "good" and "evil" has too much baggage to properly describe the two polarities, hence why we use STO and STS instead.
I like "the path of that which is" and "the path of that which is not" instead of STO and STS.
(04-24-2012, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What do you suppose they mean by this?

joy seems to be something that does not require to be balanced (unlike things that flow through the mind - emotions, happiness, sadness, anger).

hence it is not a dipole. (it is a quality of the spirit, and of light)

I've actually had a pm discussion in the last week regards the spirit complex and this very quality - JOY.

it's opposite (disconnection with the spirit complex) would be felt as despair ... depression ... being isolated in an uncaring universe.

Meerie

Isn't happiness something that is bound to certain conditions?
according to etymology online, its original meaning was "good fortune".
you are happy if you have good fortune.
whereas joy is an inner state that does not require any prerequisites.
That is how I see it.
And for whatever reason, John Lennon sang "Happiness is a warm gun"
BigSmile
(yeah, of course, now I get it!!! conditional again!!! Tongue )
(04-15-2012, 10:17 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ][quote=http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0923.aspx]
The body that you have is second density.

If the physical vehicles of mind/body/spirit complexes experiencing the yellow vibratory spectrum (3rd density) do so with 2nd density bodies, then where do the 3D/4D dual activated bodies fit into all this? There would seem to be a missing gap or link; that being: the 3D physical body.

May I suggest that perhaps Q'uo/Carla meant 3D instead of 2D?

Certainly, the physical body is an "animal," but is it the same kind of physical body as that of a chimpanzee? I always found the word "animal" very interesting. In fact, I always considered even humans and plants as "animals" too. Allow me to elucidate: aside from being a creature animated (by the mind); anima in latin literally means soul.

Thus, by definition, any living creature would be an animal. And as you all very well know, the body—any body, in any density—is a creature of the mind.

Coincidentally, I was discussing this with Plenum yesterday.

And curiously enough, this morning I searched www.lawofone.info for a random session. And as I skimmed through the session, something caught my attention:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each mind/body/spirit or mind/body/spirit complex has an existence simultaneous with that of creation. It is not dependent upon any physical vehicle. However, in order to evolve, change, learn, and manifest the Creator the physical vehicles appropriate to each density are necessary. Your query implied that physical vehicles accelerated growth. The more accurate description is that they permit growth.

Which supports my own insights about what "body" really is. This all ties in with what I was discussing with Plenum, which I think we could share with you:
1. The material/MATTER of all physical bodies (1D-7D) is light; albeit, varying "crystalizations" of that Light.
2. There is no Creation without Light. For Creation implies time and space, movement, change, growth, progress, transformation; and all of this becomes possible thanks to the illusion that is LIGHT.
3. Thus, without light there would be no experience of space or time; and hence, no evolution, no growth; for what is this if not the experience of sequential progression from the not-knowing to the (re)knowing the One Infinite Creator? LIGHT allows this experience.
4. Light is not Love. But Light is the visible manifestation of that Love—or that One Original Thought—and that which is invisible/unmanifest (and hence, CANNOT be seen—for anything you can see is an illusion of your own imagination/thought—and all illusions/LIGHT are temporal).

PS: When people hear "physical" they think flesh-and-bone solid, as in human body. When in fact its meaning is more like: of and/or related to the body, the corporeal; characterized by bodily attributes, functions or activities.

What is a body? A physical vehicle. What does this mean? It is a tool, a medium, an instrument used by mind to explore and experience the Creation of the One Creator in a spatial and temporal fashion.

Some food for thought:
- Corporeal comes from Latin corpus, or "body."
- Incarnation comes from Latin incarnare, "to make flesh," which has its root in carnis, which literally means "flesh."

This might sound a bit weird to you, but when I feed on vegetables or fruits I consider them my "meat." I see all physical bodies—of ANY density of experience/awareness—as being made of some sort of "meat." And what is this meat/body if not Light? For all matter; that is, visible manifest "stuff," is LIGHT.

Light is not the Source.

Light is the illusion we use to experience all this.

(04-26-2012, 04:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't happiness something that is bound to certain conditions?
according to etymology online, its original meaning was "good fortune".
you are happy if you have good fortune.
whereas joy is an inner state that does not require any prerequisites.
That is how I see it.
And for whatever reason, John Lennon sang "Happiness is a warm gun"
BigSmile
(yeah, of course, now I get it!!! conditional again!!! Tongue )

I think John was just having a little go at the illuminaughty.BigSmile

Siren,

Our physical bodies being 2d makes perfect sense to me. Since the body in the mind/body/spirit complex is not our physical body.
So in 4d we may have "self-aware" physical bodies. 3d physical bodies.
(04-24-2012, 11:58 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What do you suppose they mean by this?

Daddy Ra, 52:11 Wrote:Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

Perhaps happiness is in the mind complex, and joy lies in the spirit.
(04-26-2012, 11:11 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 10:17 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ][quote=http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0923.aspx]
The body that you have is second density.

If the physical vehicles of mind/body/spirit complexes experiencing the yellow vibratory spectrum that is known as 3rd density have 2D bodies, then... where do the 3D/4D dual activated bodies fit into all this? There would seem to be a missing gap or link; that being: the 3D physical body.

May I suggest that perhaps Q'uo/Carla meant 3D instead of 2D?

Certainly, the physical body is an animal. But that doesn't make it 2D.

I might agree with you because this essentially was my logical conclusion also, but Q'uo mentions this in several other subsequent sessions within a few months of this one. The concept of us using 2D vehicles did feel right, however, and now that I have contemplated it with the help of Q'uo's quotes it makes logical sense to me as well. It is even re-phrased. In my opinion, I do not think Q'uo was in error.

It did seem sort of odd that we were simply using 2D bodies, but then I remembered Ra stating that the Earth herself is actually a 2d body, which actually make MORE sense to me since that would make us and the Earth shoulder to shoulder instead of us being 3D and Earth being 2D.

Further quotes that I found quickly, although I'm pretty sure there were further references to this, you may look this up on your own if you wish. But I did find this:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0930.aspx Wrote:So, that creature which you are is quite often confused with being a single being, but is actually made up of all that your consciousness is plus all that the physical vehicle is (which you think of as yourself but which is in actuality a highly developed second-density animal). This instinctually perfect entity agreed, before it was given this life, to be the physical vehicle which carries you about, which gathers data from all of its senses, and which makes available to your consciousness the biocomputer which is your mind. To that animal, that body, that vehicle, all thanks and praise should be given always, for its sacrifice has been complete, its instinctual behavior bowing always to the will that has learned, and that accepts, allows and loves each characteristic of that physical vehicle.
(04-26-2012, 10:59 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I might agree with you because this essentially was my logical conclusion also, but Q'uo mentions this in several other subsequent sessions within a few months of this one. The concept of us using 2D vehicles did feel right, however, and now that I have contemplated it with the help of Q'uo's quotes it makes logical sense to me as well. It is even re-phrased. In my opinion, I do not think Q'uo was in error.

It did seem sort of odd that we were simply using 2D bodies, but then I remembered Ra stating that the Earth herself is actually a 2d body, which actually make MORE sense to me since that would make us and the Earth shoulder to shoulder instead of us being 3D and Earth being 2D.

Well, I do understand that you also have a 1D body as well. What is the water in your body? Aren't you made also, in a certain sense, of mud/clay/earth? So I am not saying you haven't got a 2D (orange-ray) body. Perhaps Q'uo were referring to the ailments that specifically affect the 2D body, not the 3D.

Some quotes?

Quote:Questioner: Then the yellow-ray body in potentiation is used to create this chemical arrangement that I have as a physical body now. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect only in that in your present incarnation the yellow-ray body is not in potentiation but in activation, it being that body which is manifest.

Quote:Questioner: Which bodies do we have immediately after physical death from this yellow-ray body that I now am in?

Ra: I am Ra. You have all bodies in potentiation.

Quote:I am Ra. It is perhaps more accurate to note that the yellow-ray, physical vehicle is a necessity without which the mind/body/spirit complex cannot pursue evolution at any pace.

Quote:This is draining to the physical body of yellow ray. To compensate for this the desire increases so that the yellow-ray body is predisposed to continue in sexual congress, thus fulfilling its red-ray requirement to reproduce as thickly as possible.

Quote:I am Ra. The concentrated sugar; that is, the dessert, the ice cream, the cookie, should be ingested at that time. Small amounts of the fructose, maple, or raw honey may be ingested periodically for, as we have said, the chemistry of this yellow-ray body is such that the sugar is being used by blood enzymes as would carbohydrates in a less distorted yellow-ray, physical vehicle.

Quote: am Ra. The channel is now satisfactory. We find the yellow-ray, chemical body of the instrument to be exhausted, but to be attempting the improvement by action such as exercise and diet. We may state that the infection has not completely left the body complex, although it is far less virulent.

Quote:Questioner: Is this a fourth- or a fifth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is being greeted by a fifth-density entity which has lost some polarity due to its lack of dictatorship over the disposition of the instrument’s mind/body/spirit or its yellow-ray activated physical complex.

Quote:Further, the yellow-ray, chemical vehicle of the questioner is aging and has more difficulty in the absorption of needed minerals such as iron and other substances such as papain, potassium, and calcium.

Quote:The yellow-ray, physical body has been experiencing that which is called lupoid changes in much tissue of muscle and some of the organs as well. The exercise regains the wasting physical muscular strength. In some ways the walking is the more appropriate exercise due to the proximity of the entity to second-density creatures, particularly your trees.

(04-26-2012, 10:59 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]It did seem sort of odd that we were simply using 2D bodies, but then I remembered Ra stating that the Earth herself is actually a 2d body, which actually make MORE sense to me since that would make us and the Earth shoulder to shoulder instead of us being 3D and Earth being 2D.

Now that's odd. Earth being 2D?
Well, certainly, Earth is indeed 1D through 7D. But at this present space/time continuum, I understand it as being 3D-activated, 4D-potentiating.

Quote:Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

Quote:Questioner: When this Earth was second-density, how did the second-density beings on it become so invested?

Ra: There was not this type of investment as spoken but the simple third-density investment which is the line of spiraling light calling distortion upward from density to density. The process takes longer when there is no investment made by incarnate third-density beings.

Very interesting discussion.

It seems that Ra recommends low-carb eating or at least low-sugar eating. And also Ra seems to say that the amount of sugar we eat in our society greatly distorts our physical vehicle towards illness.
I apologize, but I can't seem to find a single quote of yours to conflict with what Q'uo said about us sharing the vehicle with the original owner, a 2nd density entity. Q'uo states they are both there, so I'm safely going to assume he was referring to the 3D portion of us which is our consciousness. Ra could have very easily overlooked this tid-bit or left it out due to the first distortion: Don never asked about this, thus Ra didn't violate the groups free will by not telling the group this out of the blue.
I tried to find the bit about the planet being 2D in the the LOO, but I can't seem to find it. So I will retract my earlier statement about the planet being 2D. I was going purely on memory of that one, and I may have misunderstood something I read months ago.
Is it then that the consciousness, or rather that essence of the being which allows for abstract thought, self-awareness, sentience, birthing of intelligence, the calculative, inquisitive, perpetually learning mind is the being which is considered the 3rd Density aspect of ourselves which acts as the control panel for the physical vehicle? If what is characteristic of the 2D is that those entities are only aware, and the predominate distinguishing factor is its functioning which relies upon purely instinctive processes (which perhaps then would be considered a 2D mind) then I am beginning to see how the symbiotic relationship between a 2D entity and a 3D entity are taking place.

As per the definition of 2D this entity is still wholly instinctual, however, given that its essence is now 'linked' to that of an entity capable of rational and conceptual thought then those instincts become not impulsive but solely at the behest of what the 3D being wishes for. The body is at the mind's command. Whereas a 2D entity is primarily reactionary and driven by base needs and usually do not act outside this scope of action the 3D entity has the capability to have better steering of itself in manners correlated to conceptual formations within the mind. The 2D entity will eat because it feels itself growing hungry. Cause A will lead to Effect B.

This is not so for a 3D entity. Being endowed with abstract thought, Cause A will lead to an Effect governed by the vastly varying circumstances of the self-created personality which is forged by mental biases accumulated from experiences undergone which the 3D entity may extract some idea from and assimilate it into itself, something which the 2D entity cannot do to this extent. Not to say that 2D entities do not 'learn', but their learning is instinctive, whereas we may excogitate and formulate much more comprehensive mental formations. Thus Cause A for a 3D entity will branch off into thousands of different corresponding Effects.

The symbiosis between these two entities within us is greatly beneficial, especially for the 2D entity whose horizon of experience has opened up tremendously. For instance, the 2D entity may now do energy work and 'internal alchemy', because the 3D entity cognizes the concept of "chakras" or "developing telepathic and psychic prowess", incorporates this concept into the paradigm which regulates their particular experience of reality, and effectively manifests this concept into existence. The reality of "chakras" is only a reality to those who empower this concept through the power of thought and wholehearted subscription to its being a 'thing', thus it becomes a true thing in the reality of the one whom invests effort and energy into the belief of it. This mental processing becomes available only when one achieves 3D evolution of consciousness, thus the 2D entity is afforded the opportunity to experience the entire spectrum of abilities inherent to us while in exchange it serves every single one of our wishes. If the 2D entity/body did not serve us, it would never stay still while the 3D entity/intelligent mind executes the program of "meditation". As one "does work" on the chakra system (which is now a real thing to be experienced once integrated into one's particular conceptual map of reality) the resulting effects are felt within the plateau of physical experience, the body, the 2D entity.

GV, in any of the realities I've shared with you, you've never ceased to amaze me with your insight.
(04-28-2012, 04:16 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Is it then that the consciousness, or rather that essence of the being which allows for abstract thought, self-awareness, sentience, birthing of intelligence, the calculative, inquisitive, perpetually learning mind is the being which is considered the 3rd Density aspect of ourselves which acts as the control panel for the physical vehicle? If what is characteristic of the 2D is that those entities are only aware, and the predominate distinguishing factor is its functioning which relies upon purely instinctive processes (which perhaps then would be considered a 2D mind) then I am beginning to see how the symbiotic relationship between a 2D entity and a 3D entity are taking place.

As per the definition of 2D this entity is still wholly instinctual, however, given that its essence is now 'linked' to that of an entity capable of rational and conceptual thought then those instincts become not impulsive but solely at the behest of what the 3D being wishes for. The body is at the mind's command. Whereas a 2D entity is primarily reactionary and driven by base needs and usually do not act outside this scope of action the 3D entity has the capability to have better steering of itself in manners correlated to conceptual formations within the mind. The 2D entity will eat because it feels itself growing hungry. Cause A will lead to Effect B.

This is not so for a 3D entity. Being endowed with abstract thought, Cause A will lead to an Effect governed by the vastly varying circumstances of the self-created personality which is forged by mental biases accumulated from experiences undergone which the 3D entity may extract some idea from and assimilate it into itself, something which the 2D entity cannot do to this extent. Not to say that 2D entities do not 'learn', but their learning is instinctive, whereas we may excogitate and formulate much more comprehensive mental formations. Thus Cause A for a 3D entity will branch off into thousands of different corresponding Effects.

The symbiosis between these two entities within us is greatly beneficial, especially for the 2D entity whose horizon of experience has opened up tremendously. For instance, the 2D entity may now do energy work and 'internal alchemy', because the 3D entity cognizes the concept of "chakras" or "developing telepathic and psychic prowess", incorporates this concept into the paradigm which regulates their particular experience of reality, and effectively manifests this concept into existence. The reality of "chakras" is only a reality to those who empower this concept through the power of thought and wholehearted subscription to its being a 'thing', thus it becomes a true thing in the reality of the one whom invests effort and energy into the belief of it. This mental processing becomes available only when one achieves 3D evolution of consciousness, thus the 2D entity is afforded the opportunity to experience the entire spectrum of abilities inherent to us while in exchange it serves every single one of our wishes. If the 2D entity/body did not serve us, it would never stay still while the 3D entity/intelligent mind executes the program of "meditation". As one "does work" on the chakra system (which is now a real thing to be experienced once integrated into one's particular conceptual map of reality) the resulting effects are felt within the plateau of physical experience, the body, the 2D entity.

I do not disagree with what you've presented here. However, you're delineating functions and aspects of the mind, not the body.

I completely agree that this thing we've called abstract thought (which is sort of the melding of intellect + intuition) and the inquisitive mind, as you call it, are characteristic of yellow-ray experience; which is something that distinguishes the 3D entity from 2D.

But we're talking about bodies.

It appears to me that not many seem to grasp the fact that physical bodies are used throughout all the densities (though I admit, the red-ray and violet-ray bodies are the ones that baffle me the most). So, physicality itself, is not a thing of 3D or 2D experience only—physical bodies range from denser to finer, and the material/matter of all bodies is Light.

Certainly, a 3D entity's physical vehicle would be derived from that which was brought up from orange-ray experience; which in turn is derived from the red-ray vibratory spectrum, or density. Indeed, there is a "succession" of bodies. And in a manner of speaking, bodies "stack up" as entities progress up the evolutionary spiral; the previous body being refined/transmuted alchemically as one achieves/accesses/transitions into the next density of consciousness. So yes, there is a symbiosis, and of course one carries all bodies within itself.

So I am not saying 3D human's physical body has no 2D "element/material" to it; but the 3D yellow-ray physical vehicle is not the 2D orange-ray physical vehicle. I think there is a misunderstanding here. And it's OK if no one here wishes to pursue this further.

Understand, godwide_void, that I am not talking about the mind or the entity's mind/body/spirit complex. I am specifically referring to the various physical vehicle/shells used through the densities to move about space/time configurations throughout the Creation.
Just to add my 2 cents.
I believe that the 2nd density is in fact non-physical.
The 3rd density manifestations of these entities can be observed, but they are, in their basic form non-physical.
The 3rd density awareness is indeed in potential but not yet activated.
The ascension process enables the 'birthing' of these younger souls.
As I understand the densities 1 and 3, together with 5th are physical or material (fine matter).
Densities 2 and 4, along with 6 are non-physical realms.
(04-29-2012, 11:26 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I do not disagree with what you've presented here. However, you're delineating functions and aspects of the mind, not the body.

I completely agree that this thing we've called abstract thought (which is sort of the melding of intellect + intuition) and the inquisitive mind, as you call it, are characteristic of yellow-ray experience; which is something that distinguishes the 3D entity from 2D.

But we're talking about bodies.

It appears to me that not many seem to grasp the fact that physical bodies are used throughout all the densities (though I admit, the red-ray and violet-ray bodies are the ones that baffle me the most). So, physicality itself, is not a thing of 3D or 2D experience only—physical bodies range from denser to finer, and the material/matter of all bodies is Light.

Certainly, a 3D entity's physical vehicle would be derived from that which was brought up from orange-ray experience; which in turn is derived from the red-ray vibratory spectrum, or density. Indeed, there is a "linkage" between bodies. And in a manner of speaking, bodies "stack up" as entities progress up the evolutionary spiral; the previous body being refined/transmuted alchemically as one achieves/accesses/transitions into the next density of consciousness. So yes, there is a symbiosis, and of course one carries all bodies within itself.

So I am not saying 3D human's physical body has no 2D "element/material" to it; but the 3D yellow-ray physical vehicle is not the 2D orange-ray physical vehicle. I think there is a misunderstanding here. And it's OK if no one here wishes to pursue this further.

Understand, godwide_void, that I am not talking about the mind or the entity's mind/body/spirit complex. I am specifically referring to the various physical vehicle/shells used through the densities to move about space/time configurations throughout the Creation.

I wished to attempt to make sense of and clarify the notion that our being is a hybridization between the 2D being and the 3D being, the latter being the focal point of my emphasis on detailing the role of the mind in regards to this.

In my probing further of this topic I've arrived at a key question that perhaps you could shed some light on as you appear to have a more comprehensive grasp of this topic of density bodies: if the 3D make-up is that of a 3D entity inhabiting a 2D body, and the definition I have offered of a 2D body is sufficient, and our being is sustained by this union, does this element become a repeating pattern in higher densities?

As in, are 4D beings the product of a union between a 4D 'essence' inhabiting a 3D body? Is a 5D being the result of a 5D entity and a 4D vessel fused together? Etc.

Another factor is, what exactly characterizes the various levels of physical vehicles native to higher densities? A 2D body is fairly easy to comprehend, but what is a specific 3D body? If 3D being's predominate characteristic is our self-awareness, then does this mean that the bodies which 4D entities inhabit have their own sense of self-awareness (assuming that this sort of higher density entity/lower density body pairing is the set norm for the subsequent densities).

And, in the event that this linking is exclusive only to the 3D and no other density beyond ours, which would make sense given that those beings of 2D and 3D co-exist with one another and thus conceiving that we (3D) were designed to be the final plateau of experience for 2D beings who reached a high level of evolution and act in mutual assistance with one another, then this would entail that in densities which make use of a physical vehicle, the density level of each being is set at one particular density; 4D beings have 4D bodies, 5D beings have 5D bodies, etc. If this is so, then herein lies a key question necessary to further grasp all of this:

What defines a 4D/5D/6D body? There also exists one crucial anomaly: what defines a 3D body, and does such a thing even exist, and if so, when and where does it become implemented?

If 3D beings do not actually have 3D bodies but reside within a 2D being, then is there a point where we develop 3D bodies? If such a point exists, then this would have to occur in the 4D given that the 3D is steadfastly approaching its end. However, that would imply that 4D beings are hosted within 3D bodies, wouldn't it? Yet I do recall reading in Ra's discourse that the 3D being is completely incompatible with the energetic field of 4D; is he referring to the 3D consciousness or is there a chance that a 3D physical vehicle would be able to exist in 4D only in the case that it was imbued with a 4D consciousness? If a 3D vehicle is used, what would set it apart from a 2D vehicle beyond its self-awareness, and if the bodies inhabited retain an awareness separate from our primary 4D consciousness, how would this be possible?

(04-28-2012, 04:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]GV, in any of the realities I've shared with you, you've never ceased to amaze me with your insight.

I am glad that the thoughts I have shared here (or any static reality we constantly fluctuate between at a momentary rate) have been of some benefit to you. Smile
godwide, I had similar questions in mind when I first read that and contemplated it. I wish SOMEONE would have inquired further, but alas, they didn't as far as ive gotten from that quote in my readings.
(04-30-2012, 03:23 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]if the 3D make-up is that of a 3D entity inhabiting a 2D body,

Let me try to elucidate a little bit, if I may (do forgive me; this will be a lengthy post):

The 3D entity "inhabits" a 3D body. Part of what constitutes being a 3D entity is having a 3D body.

4D then utilizes a 4D body; 5D a 5D body, and so on.

Quote:Another factor is, what exactly characterizes the various levels of physical vehicles native to higher densities? A 2D body is fairly easy to comprehend, but what is a specific 3D body?

The vehicular form you are using right now in 3D (space/time, particularly).

Quote:in the event that this linking is exclusive only to the 3D and no other density beyond ours, which would make sense given that those beings of 2D and 3D co-exist with one another and thus conceiving that we (3D) were designed to be the final plateau of experience for 2D beings who reached a high level of evolution and act in mutual assistance with one another

What makes you think 4D entities do not interact with 3D?
Or that 5D do not interact with 4D (in a very physical sense)?

Quote:then this would entail that in densities which make use of a physical vehicle, the density level of each being is set at one particular density; 4D beings have 4D bodies, 5D beings have 5D bodies, etc.

This is so.

Quote:If this is so, then herein lies a key question necessary to further grasp all of this:

What defines a 4D/5D/6D body? There also exists one crucial anomaly: what defines a 3D body, and does such a thing even exist, and if so, when and where does it become implemented?

3D body becomes implemented in 3D. Same for the rest. Each body being analogous to the density being experienced.

Quote:If 3D beings do not actually have 3D bodies but reside within a 2D being,

Herein lies the "problematic," or the confusion.

Let us then examine the lower bodies, beginning with those of 1D, moving to the more refined 3D body, and thus diminish this confusion somewhat:

The 1D body is elemental/chemical/mineral; random in nature (i.e. its motion/change/flux not being self-directed), and quite formless—then again, even formlessness is a sort of form. These are the entities of the the red-spectrum density, the so-called earth/water and air/fire elements. Thus, bodies of earth or water (such as oceans and rivers and mountains and meadows) are entities of the 1st density. Awareness is in it them, moves in them; yet they do not have a "central" awareness so to speak, and they cannot be quantified in number as other entities can be—that is, you can't really say a mountain is "an" entity in itself, and two mountains are "two" entities. In other words, earth is earth (and yes, there are different "types" of "earth-ness" and combination of elements, but the point I'm trying to make is: a grain of sand is not an entity—"sand-ness" on the other hand, would be more like it).

Then, the 2D body is that which begins to take a form upon itself; it gathers focus, it individualizes, it distinguishes itself apart from the homogeneous mass of 1D; it is capable of focusing sufficient awareness to become, well, sufficiently aware so as to become self-mobile; self-aware. The first bodies of the orange-vibratory spectrum begin as those entities called "unicellular organisms." The more advanced 2D bodies are those of higher 2D animal/vegetal lifeforms; predominantly the animal-type. The 2D entity seeks to grow, reproduce and propagate. Hence, the bodies of 2D entities are diverse and varied (and remember that there are 7 sub-densities within each density, so a ladybug does not "house" the same level of awareness as a horse). This is one of the main purposes of 2D: a diverse viability of bodies.

2D bodies are, basically, what scientists would call "organic;" whereas 1D bodies would be considered "inorganic" (who would have though that there was life in "rock-ness" and "water-ness," right?). This is however, somewhat correct, in the sense that 2D bodies are "organized" matter out of the primordial matter/elements (1D), which is "disorganized" in its randomness and dissolution.

The 3D body then is that body appropriate to and characteristic of an entity of 3D awareness. The 3D body mirrors this awareness; it is compatible with it; thus this body allows the entity to continue its seeking towards greater knowing of the self. It is the perfect tool for a 3D experience. It is in 3D when the entity begins to seek higher/inwards, and the concept of "spirit" begins to be conceptualized. But once again, there are 7 sub-densities to 3D entities, and not all entities are at the same grade (hence, there are "lesser" and "higher" 3D bodies, just as in 2D and all other densities, congruent with the level of growth of each entity).

I would leave room for further questioning at this point. If this has all made sense thus far, I may continue with the higher/finer bodies of densities 4 and above.

Quote:then is there a point where we develop 3D bodies?

Let us consider for a moment how the human body is transmuted into a fully-fledged 3D entity. Before the human body is "formed," it is water/earth and air/fire inside the womb of its progenitor. This is a 1D body. As this elemental substance gathers form unto itself, the 2D body is made manifest (i.e. the fetus and its following stages). As the fetus grows and moves in awareness it reaches a point in which the 3D-level of awareness is "awakened" (or the potential for 3D awareness goes into activation). Then the 3D human body has been completely made, and the creature is birthed into the 3D environment proper.

You might then imagine that 4D bodies follow similar patterns of reproduction. And this is so. Just remember that higher bodies are much more refined and become finer and finer the more they are evolved. Pretty much the same way 3D bodies are the refinement and "upgrade" of 2D bodies (or 2nd density matter/material).

Quote:Yet I do recall reading in Ra's discourse that the 3D being is completely incompatible with the energetic field of 4D;

Indeed. Would you (3D consciousness) be able to "inhabit" a 1D body and maintain your 3D awareness? Or is a 2D lion compatible with 3D experience in the city, or should it rather remain in the jungle? Therein lies the incompatibility.

Quote:is he referring to the 3D consciousness or is there a chance that a 3D physical vehicle would be able to exist in 4D only in the case that it was imbued with a 4D consciousness?

If that were to happen, then the 3D body would transmute into a 4D body. As was the case of 2D bodies naturally transmuting into 3D bodies over a period of time due to the growing expansion in consciousness of the 2D entities (I even imagine right prior/during/after this transition there were 2D/3D dual activated bodies; i.e. bodies being 2D 7th sub-density 7, 3D 1st sub-density).

Quote:If a 3D vehicle is used, what would set it apart from a 2D vehicle beyond its self-awareness,

The body is inexorably tied to the mind/awareness. We can barely speak of bodies without the mental characteristics and processes that accompany them.

However, it's not just a matter of awareness. It's a matter of physical functionality. The body is a vehicle, tool, instrument of exploration and expression for, and of, the mind. Look about yourself and observe the various artificial/artistic constructions/manifestations of 3D entities: buildings of brick, steel and granite; clothing of diverse texture, fabric, shape and color; mechanical vehicles of transportation; televisions, cellphones, computers; bellicose weapons; and other machineries and technological gadgetry. The list goes on and on.

Could this all have been manufactured with the body of an elephant or an alligator?

It's not just the awareness so invested into the 3D physical vehicle that allows these manifestations, it is the physical design and capabilities of the body itself. Everything is refined in the human body. Just look at it for a moment.

There is quite a giant leap between the 2D body and the 3D body. The human creature is an amazing thing (it's a shame not many realize this).
Now, one may wonder and say, "Aha! But then why does the human being resemble so much the animal/primate?"

Well, you might as well ask why a 4D "insectoid" resemble so much a mantis. The original genetic configurations are carried over over the densities; holding less sway and less sway as one reaches higher densities.

The 2D entity cannot modify its physical shell at will.

The 3D entity begins to modify the body: he has surgery, genetic alteration, and may use artificial implants.

The 4D takes this even further. 4D being the middle-density; right between the lower and the higher; physical and metaphysical; space/time and time/space.

By the time 5D is reached, much is done by thought/imagination alone.

6D then, having such a subtle light material for its illusion, takes any form it wants that may suit its 6D awareness necessities (hence the term, "the form-maker," as Ra has often called it).

OK, I've carried myself away. Hope this is not too baffling for anyone. I do not wish to be a stepping stone (unless it serves you to step up instead of trip down!).

That was not baffling at all and indeed offered extensive and definitive clarifications upon these matters. Your insight is highly appreciated. Smile
More direct evidence of this, almost exactly 3 years later:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...draft.aspx Wrote:How does this organ of reason you call the brain work, which you are so desiring to work to your spiritual benefit? We have described the birth of consciousness of light within as the little Christ child, nurtured in the manger of your heart. Now let us describe this same situation using other ways of description.

The analogy of the computer is also fruitful. You see, you are not one but two life forms which cooperate to offer this rich experience you call the incarnation. The first creature is your physical vehicle. This instinctually-driven creature is at one with all that there is, for it is a second-density being. Each cell within your physical vehicle vibrates with the love and light of the infinite One, and its instinctual desires are for all energies to harmonize.

The intellectual organ of this creature is driven by distinctions, the basic program being very much the 0:1 [of binary operations], the dynamics betwixt the characteristics. The mind which you could realize as biocomputer has its priorities. These priorities are fixed by the computer within, based upon experience. Of the complete range of catalyst which assaults the physical senses, perhaps 2% of these sense impressions are used first. These sense impressions which have been given priority have to do with survival, comfort and finally what may loosely be called preferences or happiness. As you gain experience, these priorities may settle and change somewhat; however, they remain logic-driven.

You carry within you what could be called an operating system which works only with expanded memory. Its programs are deeper than the programs of the biocomputer operating system of your second-density creature. Within the programs of this operating system lie archetypical structures which only flash into the normal biocomputer like the haunting, with a melody which can so easily be missed. Yet within this expanded operating system’s programs lie truth and virtual reprogramming aids which do far more to reprioritize the biocomputer than all the earnest study and effort you can galvanize to life within your increasingly reluctant self.

This further fleshes out letting us know how the interactions work between our 2nd density vehicle and ourselves. If I understand what Q'uo was saying here fully (which I'm fairly certain I do), the second density vehicle we have is more intellectually driven, binary based organism. This accounts for all our primitive flight or fight instincts that become no longer necessary in later densities. It also accounts for us seeing everything in black in white, one way or the other, instead of seeing the happy middle ground that does exist in many, many situations where people think two concepts are mutually exclusive and no middle ground exists.

Q'uo states (quite clearly) in this quote that we are in fact two, not one life form which cooperate together to function. The second density portion of this is the instinctual, binary (logical) thinking. That portion of ourselves has to do with finding survival, comfort, then lastly preference and happiness.
One final reference I would like to point out to put a final nail in the coffin(for myself, anyways) on any doubt there is room for interpretation on whether or not we are 3rd density consciousness being carried around by a 2nd density vehicle that also has it's own consciousness (which seems to be capable only of binary thinking).

A disclaimer: If anyone does not like this concept, then please do as Q'uo and Ra other STO channels suggest: if something does not resonate with you, please move past it and don't let it become a stumbling block. This does not, however, make its not true / resonant for other entities (as is my case), so I might humbly suggest not arguing with other's who are trying to discuss it / contemplate it.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...925_2.aspx Wrote:We are those of Q’uo. Within that glowing sense of spiritual self does lie a divine folly. Its first and hardest choice of entities to love is the Earth-bound personality of self, that second-density creature that carries consciousness about for you, your body and that mind that was furnished with that body, the biocomputer, if you will, which thinks in either/or terms, yes or no, hot or cold, good or bad, right or wrong. Consciousness has little to say to this self, this surface of self, for there is the strong feeling within, quixotic as it may be, that this is not the correct solution, that there is more to the creation than either/or, that the creation is both/and rather than either/or.
Quote:19.9 Questioner: Where did the second-density beings get physical vehicles of third-density type to incarnate into?

Ra: I am Ra. There were among those upon this second-density plane those forms which when exposed to third-density vibrations became the third-density, as you would call sound vibration “human,” entities.

That is, there was loss of the body hair, as you call it, the clothing of the body to protect it, the changing of the structure of the neck, the jaw, and forehead in order to allow the easier vocalization, and the larger cranial development characteristic of third-density needs. This was a normal transfiguration.
Ok Siren, you seem unwilling to consider any of my quotes. I have further quotes of examples of this, but they do no good if you aren't looking at them (which is fine if they don't resonate with you). But I'm curious if these quotes don't resonate with you, you would then argue against them?

These quotes are all after the Ra contact, by Ra (reminder that Q'uo is Ra+Latwii). I'm guessing all these quotes you are coming up with were before this concept was introduced, so Ra simply left out this detail rather than give too many details that weren't asked for. Furthermore, after carefully considering all of your quotes you provided, I can't find a single one that actually conflicts with the quotes I provided if you simply factor in this concept simply was omitted during the contact with L/L Research 8+ years earlier.

To be fair, nobody at L/L seemed to really notice this concept because I have yet to see anymore direct questions in my readings of the L/L archives. As I mentioned earlier in the post, although, Q'uo has kept referring to this over the years.
(05-23-2012, 01:17 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]But I'm curious if these quotes don't resonate with you, you would then argue against them?

No, I wouldn't argue against them.

The simple point I'm trying to get across doesn't get any simpler than this: yellow-ray (3D) physical body vehicle is not the orange-ray (2D) physical body. That is all.

Are there elements of 2D physicality in you right now? Most certainly. Just as there are elements of 1D in you too. Is the body a creature of the mind? Absolutely. But I am congruent with Ra in that the "human" entity's body is of a yellow-ray chemical complex nature.

If your body were 2D body (with a 3D consciousness), then you'd be a "bigfoot," as it is called.

Quote:These quotes are all after the Ra contact, by Ra (reminder that Q'uo is Ra+Latwii).

Yes, I am aware. Q'uo = Hatonn + Latwii + Ra. I have been reading them extensively, and I have noticed many more distortions (unintended, perhaps) than with Ra's contact. The message is also somewhat distorted at times (sometimes a great deal) by those serving as the vocal instrument for the "channeling."

This is in no way intended to disregard them as "less" in any way, nevertheless I'd like you to take it into consideration, if you may.

There are never any mistakes with channelled messages.
Everything is in balance. There is an ebb and flow of polarity fluctuation, but as Ra reminded us we simply amuse ourselves with these distortions.
The more diffuse the channel becomes, the more open to interpretation the message.

What has always interested me the most is that some of the most obvious questions are never posed by the channnel.

For example:
Where are you broadcasting from?
Where is your location (density + space/time time/space vectors)?
Do you have a sense of humour?
How to we get into Agartha?
Where the hell are the openings to these places?
What the f*** did that crop circle in england mean?
Is it true about Dinseyland?

These groups, Latwi, Q'uo (Queatzalcoatl), Aaron etc. are inner earth societal complexes. They are folks that went underground aeons ago in order to preserve the continuation of the planetrary game.

Queatzalcoatl in particular is the entity (complex) refered to be Ra as one of the other groups involved with the previous cycle.

To contact them one may enter into a medative state and simply request their vibration.
The Q'uo group are especially devoted to the american continent. They represent the spiritual roots of the USA and north america.

Are you saying Q'uo could be in such fundamental error as to make a statement like this:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0930.aspx Q'uo Wrote:So, that creature which you are is quite often confused with being a single being, but is actually made up of all that your consciousness is plus all that the physical vehicle is (which you think of as yourself but which is in actuality a highly developed second-density animal).

It even seems to directly address your viewpoint that we MUST be 3rd density bodies, saying it is "quite" often confused.

Anyways, I'm about done arguing my point over this, I'm sure Q'uo is facepalming about me being so adamant about this when you clearly don't resonate with the concept. Tongue
Pages: 1 2