Bring4th

Full Version: Premonitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys had a pretty amazing experience today. I have just discovered a book called the celestine prophecy. It is an amazing book that has taught me much. It is basically a story of a man in the same position as we are here. It tells of his awakening albeit a little more condensed then what our stories are. I highly highly recommend it.

Anyway in the book it tells that once you being to become more and more in sync with your purpose and understanding, thoughts will come to your head that feel different then regular thoughts and they seam to feel heavier then regular thoughts, they will often come out of the blue with no prior thought pattern leading to them. These are the thoughts that you should take notice of as they have important messages in them and can even warn you of coming events. It states in the book when you recognise one of these thoughts to be consciously alert looking out for whatever the thought signalled to you.

So I actually just read this part of the book last night and was thinking deeply on this information. Today I decided to go mushroom hunting near a big national park a few hours out of the city. I like to go out there occasionally and meditate near a waterfall as the energy is extremely out there. While I'am there if I find a few magic mushrooms then all the better Wink.

As I was searching through paddocks of long grass for the golden teachers a thought exactly like the book described came to my head. SNAKE!!!!!!!!! So I took notice of it and although I had never worried or even thought about snakes before while picking I suddenly felt a strong caution come over me.

Low and behold not 3 minutes later as I'am walking towards a long patch of grass about to bend over and search it for mushrooms I get a funny feeling and stop, then a red-belly black snake slivers out of the patch of grass away from me. Safe to say I was gobsmacked. Perhaps if I hadn't of had that thought I would have just meandered to the patch of grass as I normally do hardly paying attention, reach in to be bitten by one of the most deadly snakes in the world. I was a good 40 minutes away from my car and had no phone on me so if I didn't die I probably would have lost my leg.

Pretty cool hey. Anyone else had any experience with predictive thoughts that come true ?

Meerie

And did you find mushrooms?

I remember, at my previous job, when I saw the new colleague for the first time, coming for the interview, I felt like someone had punched me real hard in the stomach.
The feeling was so intense, a feeling of "doom and gloom" and the thought "if she gets the job, then I will have to leave".
I never experienced that with someone else before and after.
Hate at first sight, so to speak.
And what can I say, I could not work with her, and finally looked for another job.
I am pretty sure that there was a karmic bond and we knew each other from an "unpleasant encounter" in another lifetime.
But all this happened prior to my awakening and I sometimes wonder, if today I would be able to cope with such a situation differently...

Shin'Ar

Great lesson- Do not reach into patches of grass in locales with poisonous snakes, without at first spooking them out from a safe distance.

Note to self - do not live in areas with poisonous snakes.

Note to self - get someone else to do my shopping for me.