Bring4th

Full Version: all this medicine and no healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since 11 11 11 my diet has changed quite a bit. i stopped taking cholesterol medication because i dont believe in it. my cholesterol is 171 without medicine that is fine . i am telling my doc if she cant accept that then we have to part ways . i like her but i march to the beat of my own drum. she is chinese but believe in allopathic medicine i am a westerner who belives in tcm funny right.

but there is so much more to the field of healing besides drugs. affirmations healing touch visualization accupunture massage etc etc flower essences. cleansing we are a toxic society cleaning the colon robert greys colon cleanse which i will start shortly . the great naturopaths like bernard jensen and dr max gerson were healing cancer and other diseases years ago with natural methods . we need to return to nature and with 4d affirming itself more and more people will embrace natural appoaches. i am in charge of my health the doctor works for me and with me she does not tell me what to do

norral Heart
I agree norral and the good news is I've noticed a HUGE difference in people's diets recently.

Two examples would be Apple Cider Vinegar and Coconut Oil becoming more and more mainstream along w/ the numerous benefits of honey.

(04-16-2012, 08:26 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i am in charge of my health the doctor works for me and with me she does not tell me what to do

norral Heart

I applaud you Norral.
Right on, norral!!
u know i work in a bus depot. and one thing for sure. if it is not cleaned everyday the depot will shut down very quickly.same thing with our bodies no ? if our elimination channels are not working properly we are going to become toxic and have all kinds of weird problems. and conventional medicine doesnt really consider this. thats why there are so many
wrong diagnosis or we dont know why this is happening. because the american public is slowly poisoning itself with the crap we eat. look at a mcdonalds commercial they out to addict u . hey no problem tons of fat tons of salt tons of sugar good for u eat eat eat . toxicity number 1 health problem in america imho
I support you decision, do what you feel is right BigSmile
(04-16-2012, 08:26 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]since 11 11 11 my diet has changed quite a bit. i stopped taking cholesterol medication because i dont believe in it. my cholesterol is 171 without medicine that is fine . i am telling my doc if she cant accept that then we have to part ways . i like her but i march to the beat of my own drum. she is chinese but believe in allopathic medicine i am a westerner who belives in tcm funny right.

but there is so much more to the field of healing besides drugs. affirmations healing touch visualization accupunture massage etc etc flower essences. cleansing we are a toxic society cleaning the colon robert greys colon cleanse which i will start shortly . the great naturopaths like bernard jensen and dr max gerson were healing cancer and other diseases years ago with natural methods . we need to return to nature and with 4d affirming itself more and more people will embrace natural appoaches. i am in charge of my health the doctor works for me and with me she does not tell me what to do

norral Heart

Right with you norral on this one, there is a new emerging paradigm of physical health and wellness. I am becoming a holistic physical therapist, can't wait to get my practice in full gear.

Right now I am working on a yoga teacher certification, and attuned to Reiki Master Teacher in this past November. Also studying myofascial release techniques.

I have been getting good feedback and good results with my patients. One thing I have finally realized is that I don't have to make anyone else a believer in what I do. Those that are open to this kind of work will find meSmile

exactly we are not here to convince anyone of anything. as u say those who we vibrate with will find us. may mother/father god bless u in your endeavor. the more we become ourselves the more powerful we are. if others cant accept me that is ok i bless them in the light and go about my business.
one other thing i have run out of holes on my belt i need to buy a new smaller belt, why because the food i am eating is passing out of the system.

fried food tends to stick in the body , sugar loads the body salt tends to stick to the walls of the arteries. celery is one of the best foods imo pines barley grass and wheat grass tablets. eat green and live is the truth
(04-17-2012, 11:59 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]one other thing i have run out of holes on my belt i need to buy a new smaller belt, why because the food i am eating is passing out of the system.

fried food tends to stick in the body , sugar loads the body salt tends to stick to the walls of the arteries. celery is one of the best foods imo pines barley grass and wheat grass tablets. eat green and live is the truth

Celery is excellent. Also, fresh ginger!

Goooooooo norral!
just to follow up i went to see the doctor and told her i was not taking the cholesterol meds. she accepted it. basically these docs want to dictate but they really cant they depend on peoples uncertainty. there is plenty they dont know about especially detoxification of the body. they know nothing about that. and they dont like be challenged in their belief systems. but my health is still my concern i have to live in this body i would rather be healthy than make someone else happy by conforming to their beliefs . u have to stand up for yourself because ultimately it is your life not theirs.