Bring4th

Full Version: Into The Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m so happy to have found this sight with others who share my path of the Law of One. I will warn you in advance that my story is a bit long, but I have also been on the planet 52 years. There is quite a bit to tell.

My actual awakening came about ten years ago, but I have been preparing for this since childhood. I don’t know whether I am a wanderer or an awakened seeker. I have never felt I belonged somewhere else, but I have often felt that I didn’t belong here!

I have the Wanderers Handbook and did not score high on the ET test. However, I scored very high in the areas that did not deal with attachment to another star or planet. I was born with a birth defect (inverted breastbone) and my father called me “the freak” because of it. I have always been a loner and walked to my own beat, even though it has been very lonely. I have a very strong intuition and just seem to understand things that other people struggle with (math, physics, technology).

My story begins at age 5 when my mother became a Jehovah’s Witness. From that point forward, I had minimal contact with the outside world as we were preparing for the harvest. From a JW perspective, the current “system” was on the way out. It would be replaced by a “new system” where people lived in harmony with the Earth and with their creator. The new system was supposed to begin October, 1975 and be preceded by the destruction of the known world in a violent event we called Armageddon.

It was very difficult growing up with these beliefs as the end of my childhood culminated in the end of the world (I graduated high school during 1975). The key to surviving the harvest was active membership in the Witnesses. All non-Witnesses were going to die and they would have no hope for a resurrection. That meant my grandparents, uncles, neighbors and classmates were going to be killed by God. I did not accept that and I began to rebel as a teenager.

An elder began coming to our home during 1974 and threatening that I would die if I did not get baptized as a Witness. I finally gave in and was baptized, but I was soon put on probation (what they termed “public reproof”). A friend of mine was excommunicated from the congregation for smoking. I knew he smoked and was reproved because I didn’t notify the elders. The end of the world was only a few months away and I had been kicked off the lifeboat! Rather than feeling repentant, I felt indignant toward God. I could not serve a God who was going to kill my friends and loved ones. Even though the Witnesses were opposed to college or careers, I enrolled in a local college and began pursuing an engineering degree September 1975, one month before the end would come. If I died, so be it!

1975 passed with a yawn, and I began slowly pulling away from the Witnesses and integrating with “the world.” Since leaving the Witnesses meant severing ties with my mother, brothers and sisters, it was nearly 10 years before I was completely out. My first wife was from a Witness family so I had family issues on both sides until we divorced. I was awarded full custody of our three children and I raised them without any religious or spiritual emphasis.

As a Witness, I believed that I was my body. There was no soul or spirit that lived on after death. I was also taught that all other religions were false and rejected by God. No longer having my own faith, and not being open to other faiths, I tried to push God and religion out of my life. However, a friend from college introduced me to American Indian spirituality during 1990. I was intrigued by The Medicine Wheel by Sun Bear which explained astrology from an Indian perspective. Although I did not immediately embrace it, seeds were planted that would sprout later.

My engineering career had blossomed into a management career. By age 30, I was on the management fast-track in a Fortune 500 company. I had become quality manager just as the modern quality movement was taking hold in America. However, I worked in an extremely STS environment. The camaraderie I had enjoyed in engineering was replaced by competition for power and money. Now my coworkers had become rivals or even enemies.

During 1994 to 1996, my business world was turned upside down. I accepted a job at a struggling company on the condition that I be promoted to VP if my efforts were successful. I was extremely successful but the owner was killed in a car crash. His heirs took over the business and I was forced out. I accepted a VP position at another company only to learn the government was going to close the company down for nonpayment of payroll taxes. I decided to start my own manufacturing company with investment from a venture capitalist. He was investing $1 million to buy the startup equipment. The day before we met at the bank to sign the papers and deposit the money, he was rushed to the hospital for a quadruple bypass. He didn’t survive. I was so devastated that I became very ill and required surgery. Also, my thyroid gland quit working. I have taken thyroid replacement ever since.

In the aftermath, I decided I needed to get away for a while. My brother drove a school bus and was off for the summer. The two of us hopped into my convertible and traced old US Route 66 from Illinois to the Pacific Ocean. While we were in Arizona, we stopped to visit our youngest brother who lived in Phoenix. While there, I visited the Heard Museum of American Indian Art. I had this feeling of Déjà vu as if this were my own heritage. I nearly cried as I listened to the flute music of Carlos Nakai and slowly immersed myself into the art and culture that was on display. I suddenly knew what I had to do.

Upon my return to Ohio, I joined the Indian Arts and Crafts Association and opened an American Indian fine arts gallery at a local shopping center. I had artwork shipped in from across the USA and began making contacts with artists. I also carried music CD’s and sponsored a music program on our local public radio station. Many spiritually awake people began coming to the gallery and sharing their stories and their beliefs. I spent my days surrounded by spiritual art, listening to ethereal music and learning about metaphysics. This was a time of great healing as well as awakening.

The gallery did not generate enough money to support my family, so I returned to industry. But I had been awakened to a higher reality and I could not go back. I began to study numerology and astrology, then I was introduced to New Thought. Initially, I became involved with a New Thought church for the opportunity to play music. Eventually, I was able to see the oneness of all creation with the creator. I experienced an outpouring of spirit as I began writing songs about oneness. It was as if the songs were already there and I was simply lucky enough to discover them!

I began having second thoughts about New Thought because of the insistence that disease is the result of wrong thinking and what I perceived as a distortion of the Law of Attraction. Learning to think correctly and speak correctly was supposed to make life flow effortlessly. Yet, I found that the more I progressed spiritually, the more obstacles I faced. I had started to understand the concept of catalysts, although I did not yet know that’s what they are called.

I joined A Course In Miracles study group but could not make sense of the text. I was also reading the Zachariah Sitchen books describing the ancient world of the Annunaki. I was studying the Edgar Cayce materials, especially anything related the Law of One. I later read Children of the Law of One by Jon Peneal. I was beginning to get a clear sense of why we were here. Afterward, I returned to A Course in Miracles. This time, it seemed very simple to read and understand. I guess a certain level of awareness is required before ACIM becomes accessible. Basically, it teaches to see every catalyst as either an expression of love or fear, and fear is to be viewed as your other-self crying out for love.

I have wanted to leave industry and earn my living in a “spiritual” occupation but the doors never opened. I tried publishing and selling music. I even advertised my services as an astrologer. Neither ventures got off the ground. However, I received an entirely new method for astrology during several meditative sessions. I call it relative astrology because it is based upon a metaphysical interpretation of E=mc². I have lectured on this technique and the door may one day open to do it full time. But I still work in industrial management and I believe I must do so for karmic reasons. I am actively working to end the cycle through forgiveness of myself and others. I must admit that my job is an excellent source of catalysts and opportunities to offer forgiveness!

I have only recently come across the Ra material. I believe it provides the clearest picture of how things work. The Casey material was from our collective memory and explained things from a human perspective. There was a great deal of focus on past lives and seeing our present lives in terms of the reincarnation process. The Ra material is from a non-human perspective and puts the primary focus on what we need to do now in our present lifetime in view of the harvest. The Ra material appears to be more relevant to 2012.

Now I have come full circle. I am once again preparing for a new system to be established on the Earth. Once again I have a specific time: December 2012. But this time there will be no Armageddon. I believe we will all be here together until we complete our current incarnations. So regardless of who graduates and who doesn’t, we must continue showing patience and love while we face the challenges of third density. Regardless, I was told during childhood that the new system would arrive during my lifetime. I believe it has already arrived. We just need more people to awaken to it.

Light and love,
Greg
Hi Greg,

What an amazing path you've taken!

Thanks for sharing the story of your journey with us.

Your relative astrology method sounds fascinating. Is it related to the theories of Nassim Haramein from www.resonanceproject.org ?

I look forward to talking with you on the forums.

Cheers and Namasté,

Craig

fairyfarmgirl

Wow! What clarity you have concerning your path! Good Work!

Love--
fairyfarmgirl
thank you for sharing your story greg - your career experiences in the mid 90s seem incredibly transformative albeit they must have been absolutely devastating at the time.
i'd be interested in hearing more about your approach to astrology
(09-08-2009, 10:58 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! What clarity you have concerning your path!

My thoughts exactly, you pretty much consistently take what you see as the next step.
(09-08-2009, 06:18 AM)traveler Wrote: [ -> ]Your relative astrology method sounds fascinating. Is it related to the theories of Nassim Haramein from www.resonanceproject.org ?

Craig

From what I can tell, the resonance project is about groups of people. My focus is on the chart of one person and how to get very specific personal information as opposed to generalities or behavior stereotypes.
I'll post an example when I have more time.

Greg
(09-08-2009, 12:05 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]i'd be interested in hearing more about your approach to astrology

I started a new thread in Life on Planet Earth. The thread is called Relative Astrology. I will share the basic concepts there.

blessings,
Greg

Brittany

It's so comforting to hear other people's stories! I, too, was raised in a very judgmental religion and after I rejected it I bounced around for a good while. I've always been terrible at math and science. It's great that you have a gift for it- I know there's tons of people like me who could use your help! Good luck in your path into the light! I'd be happy to talk any time if you'd like to chat.
(10-02-2009, 10:18 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It's so comforting to hear other people's stories! I, too, was raised in a very judgmental religion and after I rejected it I bounced around for a good while. I've always been terrible at math and science. It's great that you have a gift for it- I know there's tons of people like me who could use your help! Good luck in your path into the light! I'd be happy to talk any time if you'd like to chat.

Thanks for your response ahktu and welcome to the group. I read your wanderer story and I am happy you finally understand the energies flowing through you. I am also happy you have found the LOO and have a husband who supports your path. I have been searching many years for the truth and I have finally found satisfying answers in the LOO.

I would be happy to chat any time or you could even send a message if you wish. I've been a member for several weeks now and have yet to find anyone in the chat room while I am online. At least we live in the same time zone. Maybe I'll log on sometime and you'll be in the chat room.
What I find neat is some of these stories is the sense it would make for a soul to choose a certain life for themselves. The idea that the word 'harvest' would of been something that resonates with you I find to be nifty *smiles* During my 2 years of extreme here nor there in my mind....I had JW come to visit. I welcomed them in my home and gave them my ear. But in return, as they kept coming back, I gave them my voice just as they did to me. Needless to say...they dont come as often anymore but there is one lady that still comes by about once a month. Her concern with me is that I dont except a 'satan' and she fears that I am being mislead by him.

I looked at her with a calm smile...I told her, you are loved beyond measure...you are a being of God and you will always be loved. I think she wanted to hug me...but she resisted and gave me the brochure (which I always accept).

She told me, she believes she will be here to usher in the new world. I told her....'I think I will be to'. The friendship is odd for her, I can tell....but when I see her at the store, she does give me a hug and I her. She seems excited to see me, and I give her the same love. It has been a very interesting relation for me.

Thanks for sharing!
(11-24-2009, 01:56 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]....I had JW come to visit. I welcomed them in my home and gave them my ear. But in return, as they kept coming back, I gave them my voice just as they did to me.

Very interesting. Once when I was at home on leave, while in the army, there was a knock on the door. It was JW. My mother was having a back, and I thought it would be interesting to talk to them. On the cover of their brochure at the time was the question "Do you fear nuclear devastation" or something like that, with a picture of a nuke cloud. It was the mid 1980's, when the cold war was still on. I didn't get too much from them, but they sure heard enough from me. My mom, who had finished her bath and gotten dressed, came to the kitchen and was quite taken aback at there being JW's in her house!

I have done exactly the same on a number of other occasions too. Though they never said I had anything to do with satan, perhaps they thought it. I did tell them I was achild of God, just as they were, etc etc...

Those deep in religious beliefs just don't seem, for the most part, able to step outside the box which was created for them.

I have a friend who has awakened about a year ago, and he meditates every day. I believe he has reached intelligent infinity by what he describes to me. He told me a couple months ago that he was more inclined to find Buddhism to be of great significance to him, though he was raised Christian. Though I seeded the the Ra materials to his mind and talked for hours on things with him, he still will not believe in reincarnation. It "just isn't Christian".

I have another friend, a woman, who says she is "deeply spiritual, though not religious", but touts how Christianity is taking over the world and how Muslims are converting by the masses. I just don't get it.
I find it so odd for those who cant fathom reincarnation....that to think we are the only energy on this Earth that doesnt recycleSmile

Recycle, Recycle, Recycle....it seems to be the base of how this world runs.

For Christians, and my past hood of this belief, I always thought of 'reaping what you sow' as proof that there had to be reincarnation.

It seems to me that reaping what you sow....is a law of nature for this world, a way to recycle and relearn, nothing being wasted ever.

I can remember being in that box....and I also remember the first time really peaking out from it, the light that shined forth was blinding! I felt I was freeing God, in my own mind. It was like God couldnt breath in there...and when I opened the box, Thee took the biggest breath ever!

How do I explain such things without sounding sillyShy
You do not sound silly at all. I believe, here we understand you BigSmile
Ma foi Greg!

An astrologer on the forumRollEyes My dreams come true! On the DC forum one of the mods said in a PM i was expressing determinism when i couldn't refrain from occasionaly referring to personal astrology since i'm an astrologer myself.

I can understand they don't want DC turn into "when will i meet my twinsoul-forum" but all the same David has put his chart out there for all to see because it's very similar to Edgar Caceys, and if personal astrology doesn't count or is on a "lower spiritual level" he should not have done that i think.

One never can tell the consciousnesslevel from a chart, one has to meet the person first, unless you are psychic of courseWink

She also said it was not in line with the LOO. I truly was offended. How i work with astrology is the exact opposite from the deterministic view.
Ra says we should pursue the art of astrology but only on the collective level, I don't exactly understand that part...could someone explain that to me?

Wonderful lifestory Greg. When i've got my practical world together i will tell mine. Looking forward for you to present your astrological method!

Liliane
Greg, I found your story to be very interesting to me. I also appreciate the clarity and conciseness of your writing style.

(09-08-2009, 12:27 AM)godexpressing Wrote: [ -> ]I was born with a birth defect (inverted breastbone) and my father called me “the freak” because of it.
If anything, the cruel father may have been the freak, because of supplying defective DNA. I imagine that was not an interpretation he would have enjoyed.

I've had close friends who were devout JW's and got to learn a lot about the religion. I admire their sincerity and devotion, their nonprofit organization and their social service work, although I find their teachings and music to be mostly nonsensical, tedious, and not helpful in my own spiritual journey. This was a few years ago, and no mention was made of the missed deadlines in JW prophecy.

I also grew up in a cult environment with strange teachings (not JW though). I've also had to deal with challenges about figuring out what is true, and how to deal with spiritual authority or teachings.

Quote:My engineering career had blossomed into a management career. By age 30, I was on the management fast-track in a Fortune 500 company.

I also have a lot of experience in major corporations. There were many good people working in those companies, and many interesting experiences along the way. Unfortunately, most of that experience was before I had any kind of awareness of what was abusive conditioning from my earlier experiences. These conditioned responses made me helpless to deal with what I now see as STS empire-builders offering me the catalyst of an alternative to my own innate compassionate nature.

I think it is interesting that the whole quality movement - including Deming, Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints - can be either STS or STO. I think that despite his later lapses to paranoia, Henry Ford was primarily an STO based visionary who genuinely wanted to use business systems to help people. I also think the creation of the Toyota Production System was an amazing gift of love for a society overwhelmed by the ravages of war.

The McDonald's story has inspired countless franchise successes, even though Roy Kroc was apparently something of an SOB personally.

In short, most of these systems are heavy-duty power tools, that can be wielded for either help or harm.

If you are continuing in the business world, may I recommend you check out the work of Jay Abraham. His underlying philosophy of compassionate service seems to me to be a deeply STO-grounded basis for marketing.

What a shocking string of situations with your prospective investors. Do you think there could have been some kind of negative spiritual force using whatever it could to destroy your chances of having an ethical company?

Quote:I experienced an outpouring of spirit as I began writing songs about oneness. It was as if the songs were already there and I was simply lucky enough to discover them!
I've often felt that in music, as have many musicians.

Quote:I began having second thoughts about New Thought because of the insistence that disease is the result of wrong thinking and what I perceived as a distortion of the Law of Attraction.
I'd love to see this be a new topic here, there is a lot to discuss about this.

I agree that ACIM is presented in an abstract, intellectual way that pretty much only makes sense if you already know what it says.

Quote:I have only recently come across the Ra material. I believe it provides the clearest picture of how things work.

Since you have the scientific mind, I wonder if you have explored David Wilcock's site.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas and experiences.