Bring4th

Full Version: Icke's new Lizard rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Shin'Ar

I've just seen david Icke's newest discussion on extraterrestrial intelligent dinosaur life out there.

Just wondering if anyone has ever considered the fact that before the disaster that killed off the dinos, they did rule the planet for millions of years.

Is it really crazy to consider the possibility that some intelligence exists that is a remnant of that existence?

David talks lots of truth with a great amount of passion, he does however indicate that the bloodlines are reptilian or part reptilian. This was I'm sure fed to him as a disinfo ploy. The true bloodlines in my opinion are not reptilian but tall blonde humanoids. Are there reptilians involved with earth who stake a claim of inheritence? Then yes in my opinion. They would not like to be called remnants. One particularly 'disturbed' character comes to mind. I got his name and number too.

Shin'Ar

(04-17-2012, 12:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]David talks lots of truth with a great amount of passion, he does however indicate that the bloodlines are reptilian or part reptilian. This was I'm sure fed to him as a disinfo ploy. The true bloodlines in my opinion are not reptilian but tall blonde humanoids. Are there reptilians involved with earth who stake a claim of inheritence? Then yes in my opinion. They would not like to be called remnants. One particularly 'disturbed' character comes to mind. I got his name and number too.

NDV?

Unbound

Whoa, trippy, I was just thinking yesterday about the whole idea that perhaps the dinosaurs were "harvested".
The reptilians as a species are real. They've been spotted on a large number of occasions by a variety of witnesses. Whether they are indiginous to this planet I don't know. But they're out there.

Maybe Ike used it as a safety mechanism.. There is something wrong with the people he points out as reptilians, normal mammals have more emotions and feel compassion. These guys don't. So there is a grain of truth... But when you call out these people as reptiles it's very easy for them to ridicule you which will cause them to ridicule as opposed to sending in the hit squads.

So... I really don't know... I don't fully believe there is literal truth to this claim... But I can't disbelieve it either. There are crazier things in this world, some that I have seen.

Fortunately for me I don't have to decide between one truth or the other. Either option leads me to follow the same actions and have the same opinions about these folks, and about Ike..

He was one of the first who started to talk about these cabals. And his word turned out to be true many many times.

I guess enigmatic is the proper word Tongue
(04-17-2012, 04:48 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The reptilians as a species are real. They've been spotted on a large number of occasions by a variety of witnesses. Whether they are indiginous to this planet I don't know. But they're out there.

Maybe Ike used it as a safety mechanism.. There is something wrong with the people he points out as reptilians, normal mammals have more emotions and feel compassion. These guys don't. So there is a grain of truth... But when you call out these people as reptiles it's very easy for them to ridicule you which will cause them to ridicule as opposed to sending in the hit squads.

So... I really don't know... I don't fully believe there is literal truth to this claim... But I can't disbelieve it either. There are crazier things in this world, some that I have seen.

Fortunately for me I don't have to decide between one truth or the other. Either option leads me to follow the same actions and have the same opinions about these folks, and about Ike..

He was one of the first who started to talk about these cabals. And his word turned out to be true many many times.

I think you speak the truth Ali.
As I understand there are indeed wanderers here incarnate who can claim to have reptilian ancestory - some of us came through the feline/canine path, others from a variety of other 2nd density architypes including the serpent.
I always wondered about those tatoosShy
What we should remind ourselves of time to time is that we are all, at the end of the day, human.
Like it or lump it.
We are just as much of this planet as we are of our homes in the stars.
I have no problem with any lifeform, shape or size or whatever.
Satan was not such a nice fella, but we still thank him for providing the service.
My own personal questions of real importance have not changed since early childhood.
1. Are you scared of the dark?
2. What monsters are in your bedroom wardrobe?
I can not for the life of me think of any being that could cause me any harm soley due to its physical appearance.
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot my mother in law.

Shin'Ar

(04-17-2012, 04:48 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]The reptilians as a species are real. They've been spotted on a large number of occasions by a variety of witnesses. Whether they are indiginous to this planet I don't know. But they're out there.

he definitely was not the first Ali.

Sumerians have been talking about them for much longer.
(04-17-2012, 07:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What we should remind ourselves of time to time is that we are all, at the end of the day, human.
That is an important thing to remember indeed. It happens quite often that people dissociate from humanity.

Shin'ar Wrote:Sumerians have been talking about them for much longer.
Well I kind of meant in modern times... And I did say "One of the first" did I not? Tongue

There's a few mentions of them before Ike brought them up but without him lizard people would not be a modern conspiracy theory.

Shin'Ar

(04-17-2012, 09:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2012, 07:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What we should remind ourselves of time to time is that we are all, at the end of the day, human.
That is an important thing to remember indeed. It happens quite often that people dissociate from humanity.

Shin'ar Wrote:Sumerians have been talking about them for much longer.
Well I kind of meant in modern times... And I did say "One of the first" did I not? Tongue

There's a few mentions of them before Ike brought them up but without him lizard people would not be a modern conspiracy theory.

yeah okay ya got a gimme- one of the first in the time period of this last 10000 years.
(04-17-2012, 12:15 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]David talks lots of truth with a great amount of passion, he does however indicate that the bloodlines are reptilian or part reptilian. This was I'm sure fed to him as a disinfo ploy. The true bloodlines in my opinion are not reptilian but tall blonde humanoids. Are there reptilians involved with earth who stake a claim of inheritence? Then yes in my opinion. They would not like to be called remnants. One particularly 'disturbed' character comes to mind. I got his name and number too.

you did not respond to my asking who you were referring to Ashim.

was it De Veer?
(04-17-2012, 07:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I can not for the life of me think of any being that could cause me any harm soley due to its physical appearance.

LOL BigSmile
(04-17-2012, 11:09 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2012, 07:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I can not for the life of me think of any being that could cause me any harm soley due to its physical appearance.

LOL BigSmile
Quick, must burn some sage and swamp grass:

I got that email. I, for one, welcome our new lizard overlords, for they too are aspects of the Creator. Just cold-blooded and scaly, but overall harmless. Velociraptors can be cuddly creatures, y'know. Tongue

But in all seriousness, I both don't really subscribe to the whole 'malevolent reptilian enslaving us' scenario that a few spout, but on the other hand the notion that perhaps over that entire SEVERAL MILLION YEAR PERIOD I'm certain that dinosaurs had quite enough time to evolve their consciousnesses and enhance their intelligence. How long did it take us to evolve to the point we are now? Who knows? Maybe when the meteor was about to impact a bunch of dinosaurs had the capability to mass text each other "lol, disaster" from their scaly mobile devices. Now that I think about it, it is pretty hard to believe that in all that time they held dominion over this planet they were limited to nothing but primitive animalistic behavior, and if they somehow did reach a point of intelligence and inevitably developed advanced technology, perhaps they found a way to populate other planets? Or perhaps other planets across the solar system do act as home to similar species/remnants of the dinosaur civilization?

On a twist on Terrence McKenna's "Stoned Ape" theory that postulates that the only reason early human beings' consciousnesses evolved is because of the accidental ingestion of Psilocybin/magic mushrooms which incited abstract thought and formation of concepts, I've never once heard anybody entertain the idea that perhaps a similar scenario might have happened to dinosaurs? It's not unlikely that at least ONE dinosaur decided to munch on a huge dose of Psilocybin mushrooms, Peyote cactus, or Morning Glory seeds and suddenly became self-aware and able of highly sentient thought processing. At the very least it is a fascinating possibility.

Shin'Ar

It's like this friends,

we are all hyped up over this channeling of beings from another dimension and studying all about the impact of extraterrestrial influence on our evolution, and yet we don't want to consider that the reptile had a great deal more time to evolve than the mammal, AND/OR that in all that time they might have been visited by more advanced Ets just as we have.

We have ancient records that tell us about ET interactions having taken place in our ancient past, and yet we find it ludicrous to consider that the exact same manipulation might have taken place with reptiles? ARE we really this hypocritical? lol

There is a possibility that in our past Ets may have experimented with the primitive human enhancing his genetic evolution. We do it now with sheep and who knows what else, and we have barely gotten off of the ground let alone gone to other planets.

And we know that this planet was once inhabited by mostly reptiles. Why could this not be the case on other planets out there. And given that there could be other planets more evolved than ours, and that they might have been populated by reptilian instead of mammalian beings, what would be the odds of visitors from other planets being reptilian and coming to earth with advanced technology, at least as advanced as our own is now, and able to mutate genes and clone cells.

Let's face it. If we really think about it logically with open minds, it is no more impossible than an evolved ape discovering fire, and ending up in a laboratory cloning sheep.

very good post!
I don't know but why don't you ask the greetings from the dark, zaxon profile --if he will still interact with us? If reptilian energies are enslaving then I can ensure you, from the images and sensations that come in from him when I interact with him ...he would know.

Lulu

I've just now found this thread - as I'm an avid Icke fan, I would have commented earlier had I known....

I've read most of Icke's books, watched dozens of videos, and attended one of his marathon, 9 hour presentations in Los Angeles in 2011. Having experienced the fruits of most of the conspiracy researchers of note, I can state that in my opinion Icke has the most comprehensive and accurate assessment of the manipulation of humanity. I might add that his views have a distinct spiritual cast as well, also grounded in authentic, esoteric meanings of the ancient, universal, religious aphorisms. David does not, unlike some, talk out his ass but bases his conclusions on solid research. This includes his ideas about the elite bloodlines being genetically altered by the Annunaki. Reptilian symbolism abounds in the ancient world and continues up to the present day. Myths of 'Sky Gods' coming down in chariots of fire are found in most cultures.

Next, I want to declare my antipathy toward Darwinian evolution as the source for life on Earth; I don't believe one species mutates into another - rather, life forms are seeded on planets by those who are so inclined.
Thus, it seems quite possible that Earth could have once been the original home of saurian humanoids. Perhaps it is their planet more than ours. But that means little now - we are here, we are dominant, and we regard this as our home planet and should defend it as such.

As Icke has demonstrated by his work, the reptilian brain behaves exactly like the elite do: hierarchical, survival-oriented, ritualistic, clever without wisdom, intellectual without empathy. The 'cold-blooded' illuminati have been branded reptilian by many before Icke; Princess Diana, who, like JFK, was murdered by these satanists, used to say in all seriousness, 'They're not human', referring to the royal family, who's dark rituals she had attended.

Someone suggested that Icke labeled the cabal as reptilian so as to protect himself from the cabal's hit squad. That is categorically untrue. David has always written and spoken exactly what he believes without self-censorship - neither is he in fear of the cabal - his protection lies where ours does: in Truth.
Ashim suggested that the illuminati are related to 'tall blonde humanoids' rather than reptilians. I don't agree - they may be aligned with some race of nordics but it's the saurians who genetically altered the Nephilim, and are currently the primary oppressors of humanity.

I'm in awe of Icke, as much for his vibe as for his information. He is an excellent role model - courageous, intelligent, balanced, civilized, humorous, and non-judgmental. He doesn't blame the jews though acknowledges some jewish (ashkenazi) bloodlines are involved. He doesn't blame Christians or Muslims but recognizes that they are essentially 'prison religions', fabricated to limit our conception of who we are.

If you are interested in how humanity has been subjugated over the past few thousand years by an invading force, there are plenty of Icke videos to watch for free. To me, he's inspiring and I resonate with the information. His books, however, are where I find the big picture, including the details which fill out the scenes. His latest book is excellent, called Remember Who You Are.
I would agree with most of your assessment indolering. Like I said, it is also my judgment that they exist have been and still are very influential on the planet.

(05-07-2012, 11:00 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]Someone suggested that Icke labeled the cabal as reptilian so as to protect himself from the cabal's hit squad. That is categorically untrue. David has always written and spoken exactly what he believes without self-censorship - neither is he in fear of the cabal - his protection lies where ours does: in Truth.

However... How, if these individuals high up in the cabal are truly reptilian in nature, are they able to pass for humans? If they have been genetically altered so as to pass for humans. And are thus devoid of reptile traits. Would that not mean they're essentially human and no longer reptiles?

If they rely on technology (medical or otherwise) to hide their true bodies as has sometimes been suggested. Should we not have more evidence than we have now? Everyone has accidents. If there's more than a 100 of these creatures on the planet and they have existed for some centuries then some evidence of them should exist.

I have no trouble buying that reptilians are able to walk among us for short periods of time without being detected. One of them living here as a permanent "human" seems very unlikely. Especially when you consider this person to be standing in spotlights most of the time.

Also the idea that high cabal members are actually reptiles exists with absolutely no credible evidence that I can find. The first person I know who ever spoke about it is Icke.. And those who spoke about it afterwards are often his fans. He also never offered evidence that I know of.

Assessing the situation I must conclude for myself that this is on the one hand a very unlikely story. And on the other hand there is no reason to assume it to be true.

It could still be true. Perhaps you have something that would make it all more believable?
As a side note on this topic, we most certainly did not evolve (in the Darwinian sense) from apes. Here's one interesting lecture on the subject...

You raise some good questions, Ali.

First, Icke presents rather compelling evidence that the reptilian influence has been with us for millenia. This evidence can be found in most of his later books, but is detailed in The Biggest Secret and Children Of The Matrix. He explores the many cultures which have written and painted about 'gods from the skies' who came and lived among humanity. He relates the work of Sitchin who translated the Sumerian Tablets. He tells the story of Enlil and Enki who genetically altered a set of humans, gave them some reptilian DNA so that these specimens would be more receptive to the reptilian influence and could actually shapeshift if the proper genetic balance was achieved. Shapeshifting is quite a subject in itself and is not what most people think it is. We can discuss this also if you care to.

Thus the illuminati are basically human whose genetic structure was augmented with reptilian genes - hence they are akin to what we term half-breeds. These bloodlines need to maintain the genetic balance or they eventually lose the influence of the reptilian DNA. This is why the bloodlines are obsessed with ancestry and such (witness the mormons whose top leadership are part of the cabal). There's much inbreeding among these families and many marriages are arranged to serve the genetic imperative.

Historical evidence is not all that exists. Icke has documented scores of interviews with people who had direct experience with shapeshifting half-breeds and with full-blooded reptilians. Reptilian ETs also exist here, mostly underground. There are also higher dimensional ET reptilians who mostly exist beyond the third density - these sometimes interact with the illuminati through their satanic rituals which supposedly gives them power and stuff...seriously sick individuals. Bohemian Grove, human sacrifice, slavery - their dementia knows no bounds.

I might add that Icke is not the only researcher who claims ET involvement on Earth. Barbara Marciniack, Alex Collier, Barbara Hand Clow, there's quite a few respected folks who make similar claims. Phil Schneider helped build some of the underground bases for the US military and spoke about his experience with ETs. Schneider was eventually murdered for talking too much.
Great video Namaste, very informative; thank you. Gave me yet another piece of the puzzle I was missing: investigating our actual evolution of the body. The lack of missing link ever being found is quite telling.
Hey Indolering, I don't have trouble with anything you say. It is my estimation also that the reptiles have had a long term influence on earth and that they still have this influence. I also believe the bloodlines with their selective breeding to be protecting a specific DNA form. Which could very well be the lizard dna. And indeed as you say, their behavior shows that.

I conclude this from history. And from what I know about the alien life forms around the planet. That specific DNA however does not necesarily have to be reptile. That's the myth about it. The bit I can't make sufficiently believable to myself. But it could be true. It fits the story.

That the people in power are shapeshifting lizards as in not human but reptilian in origin. I find too much of a long shot. I don't think they could keep that up. If you take a full blown reptile and erect a kind of perception filter around him so he looks human. Then he might pass for human to the casual observer, even to those who regularly work with them. But put them in the spotlights for decades and some cracks in the disguise are bound to show up. In order to blend in with human society, you need to be sufficiently human. So these people are in my opinion "enhanced" and controlled humans rather than "downgraded" reptiles. I don't believe them to be reptiles.

Those who truly believe they saw these people shapeshift to their natural form.. Why does no one consider it was them that superimposed the image? If you stare long enough at someones face, your own in the mirror for example, you're going to eventually see a reptile. Try it if you doubt it. This is a natural consequence of tired neurons. When someone is tired or drugged he's going to see these things rather more easily. And it's so much easier to believe if the person is already considered to be a monster.

I do consider shapeshifting a very interesting subject and I've learned some about it in my travels.. If you wish to go into it, be my guest Smile
The following is from the book Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library

It offers a possibility to connect some of the dots perhaps. What do y'all think?

"The reptilian race, or Lizzies as we affectionately call them, are an integral part of your ancestral line. They are an awesome, ferocious, and gracious collection of consciousness, for they are many things combined into one. These reptilians are important for you to understand as aspects of existence that connect you to the deep taproot of your own heritage, your past. In order to grow further into understanding yourself as a blossoming entity on the wheel of life unfolding into the story of twelve, it is essential that you understand your home, your roots, and your genes.

Understand that the reptilian energies are creator gods. They are master geneticists who assisted the Original Planners in designing the Living Library. They are an ancient race and are very advanced in creating sentient biological forms. They were some of the prime instigators in putting together the human species on this planet. They learned their craft from the ancient ones. As master geneticists, Lizzies know their trade; they are highly skilled in genetic organization and manipulation. They far surpass many brilliant beings in their ability to genetically adjust life. So, in the vastness of existence, the reptilian families are known to be creators and are responsible for organizing the genetic structure of life forms.

These ideas offer you something to feel, dear friends. As you contemplate this subject, search out the branches of your ancestral tree. Consider the journey through the reptilian family as a key to take you deeper into your roots. Reptilian influence lies at the core of your biological structuring, and today these creatures are returning to your conscious awareness. They appear as toys and characters in movies and on television, as stylish depictions in advertisements, lending their name to all who dare remember. They spring forth from the subconscious as a part of the self that needs to be expressed and understood, loved, healed, integrated, and accepted. Your spiritual and biological selves hold the key to this process.

At one time, far back in its own history, the reptilian family was a very benevolent and uplifting race. Members of this family came to Earth and were deeply involved with creating the Living Library. However, they eventually created civil war among themselves and amongst other representatives of the creator god collection. The wars were all based on separation from each other to gain power. Remember, part of your journey as evolving humans is to understand that you are separate, unique, classic human creatures with free will. You are discovering other separate, uniquely classic creatures with free will and realizing that you are all one. It is time to acknowledge the vast uniqueness of intelligence, as untold creatures reveal themselves to your world, stripping away the barriers to inner truths.

The ancient reptilian ancestors, once they are recognized and acknowledged as beings in existence, can be freed by you from the role they have been playing. You are multidimensional creatures, and one version of yourselves is this one on Earth as human beings. Simultaneously, in another version of reality, can also be these very beings that have influenced you. You can move into and experience an identity where you are these creatures and feel their dilemma, their restriction within their own paradigm. As your beliefs about yourselves and your own home are altered, leading to a new sovereignty, you affect your roots in all directions—past, present, and future. You are intimately linked to the vast web of existence, and as you change, the significance of your thoughts sends new impulses through the web as possibilities to all aspects of existence.

As Pleiadians, we hold a broader view of reality than you currently do, and we are here to share it with you. We have an open ticket—a gold card into a Renaissance Fair taking place throughout the cosmos. We can tell you what we see. You often think that what we convey is the whole fair, when what we share are simply the quirks and corners of an immense event, emphasizing particularly curious and significant areas. You do not understand that this is one big “now.” Chaos and free will may seem to rule, and yet through this very process energies are scrambled and then reconnected to experience the innate value and inevitable cooperation of life.

Remember, we do not intend to overdefine your reality. We intend to convey key vista points where you can stop and take in good views. Looking at the biological aspect of existence will help you comprehend the scenery ahead. On your inner tour of your family tree, the reptilian consciousness as a branch of your ancestral line is well worth acknowledging. Without it, a loop of experience as a stage of development is missing in assisting you to understand your roots, where you are going, and what you have come from. For some of you, the idea of a reptilian heritage carries quite a charge of fear. This fear has actually been put upon you so you would not discover where you have sprung from. For ages, your reptilian ancestral line has had a need to keep itself from your conscious mind. There has been many a detour in thought and reality seeding by the so-called invisible influences that share your world. Today, reptilian memories surface from your subconscious self as dreams, vague ideas, symbols, and past-life scenarios—all essential links to patterns of human behavior.

Memories are buried in your cells, and you are not quite sure what’s there. Feel your body and imagine your spinal column, chakras, and twelve strands of DNA as a tree of life growing upward. At the bottom of the tree there is a serpent, like a taproot connecting you to Earth. Imagery will help you get in touch with your reptilian ancestry so you can have a neutral look without labeling anything. Visualize the serpent energy climbing your tree, rising up your body, electrifying you. As a member of the reptilian family, serpent images trigger cellular memories of the gods who made you, showing you that you sprang from the serpent and that the serpent brings you life.

Clues and indications of reptilian ancestry abound. Carved and formed in stone, they can been seen as symbols at numerous sacred sites and at places along the great ley lines of Earth. Serpent, dragon, and reptilian myths and legends lie at the core of the intimate understandings and principal teachings of almost every indigenous culture. The serpent, reptile, and dragon portray powerful influences as totems. Often misunderstood, they are revered nonetheless as ritual symbols that acknowledge power and where people come from. In the modern world, your medical profession uses the caduceus, an ancient symbol depicting intertwining serpents around a staff as an indication of the roots of its heritage.

Sometimes the ancient reptiles that your myths call dragons hoarded crystals. Crystals are senders and receivers of information. Many of the highest civilizations were anchored by reptilian energies who had access to the human blueprint and carried this human blueprint from another system into this one. The reptiles did this by bringing a tremendous amount of crystalline energy and hoarding, collecting, and storing it inside lairs or caves as underground bases of operation. Then they sent versions of themselves to the outside world as their representatives, very often in the form of snakes. It was the only way they could enter the outside world without being harmed. If they had come out in their dragon nature, the consciousness of the existing humans at the time could not have withstood the encounter.

Today you are exploring wider points of view and grander belief systems. As you consider reality, it begins to bend in your direction. The vitality of Earth is waiting to be discovered by you. She can provide you with a greater abundance in life if you can understand who she is. She can be thought of as the Mother Goddess—as an aspect of existence that provides, nurtures, feeds, and nestles you. She is your home and your mother, the source from which you have come."

Marciniak, Barbara (2011-03-31). Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library (p. 83). Inner Traditions Bear & Company.

And at the end of each chapter they offer energy exercises....y'all may find this as interesting as I do and I would love to hear what y'all 'feel' about it?

Exercise Take a few deep breaths, consciously following your breath in and out of your body. As you breathe in, imagine your lungs being filled with highly charged oxygen, swirling and twirling as molecules of light. Imagine your lungs absorbing these light particles and sending a wave of light into your bloodstream, energizing your entire body. Locate yourself in your mind’s eye at the base of your spine. Picture this area and your entire skeletal form filled with light. See yourself microscopic in size, observing from within.

Now picture an opening to a dark and mysterious cave at the base of your spine. With courage, step and feel yourself walking deeper and deeper into the cave, knowing as you proceed that it is the home of a grand serpent. Feel yourself walking further in, step by step. It is completely dark, and you can feel the hairs on your body stand on end. You tingle as you are pulled into your cave of power.

Visualize a huge serpent giving off a steady hiss, its eyes glowing like green embers in the dark. Picture the jaws of the serpent opening. You walk as a glowing figure of light into the mouth of this reptile. As you walk deeper into the mouth of the serpent, which is another cave of yourself, feel what it is like to go to the very core of your own creative energy.

Now go into the belly of this serpent. This serpent is the Mother Goddess. Go beyond her belly into the reproductive area and become an egg yourself, like a ball of light. Using your intention and will, thrust the serpent that has its lair of power in your first chakra out of the dark cave. Feel it begin to coil and release its power. Feel the shimmer and sliding of the scales, the coiling effect as the serpent unwinds itself and bursts upward from the base of your spine.

Now feel it climb upward. Feel this energy rise. Feel your kundalini on the rise and feel it moving up your body and out of your head. Feel this energy lift you upward, connecting you to the web of existence. Seek to call this energy and imagine it flowing up your spine—this serpent is your kundalini, your passion for life that is your version of the vital force of existence—the force through which you can feel connected and can create. Claim your inheritance and be uplifted.

Marciniak, Barbara (2011-03-31). Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library (pp. 110-112). Inner Traditions Bear & Company.

The following link I believe connects some dots. I'm having trouble putting it into words but I really 'feel' that there is a connection here and that this will help us to re-member Our Power.

A Different Way to Interpret Adam & Eve
Great post, Daydreamin.

I'm not able to respond right now - tomorrow I'll have a few paragraphs on my reaction to Marciniak's channeling. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vvRN09HZ_4
(05-09-2012, 02:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]The following link I believe connects some dots. I'm having trouble putting it into words but I really 'feel' that there is a connection here and that this will help us to re-member Our Power.

A Different Way to Interpret Adam & Eve

That's a great link. Bump and like.

I hope you have a chance to address the shapeshifting issue too indolering.. Marciniak shares interesting opinions. I believe her underlying suggestion of our connection to the draconians fits in with other sources. Much of this is mythology of course. Often the truth is in there but it got slanted sideways, in some cases even turned upside down. She does not however really address the idea that the people in power now are true lizards.
(05-10-2012, 02:48 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you have a chance to address the shapeshifting issue too indolering.. Marciniak shares interesting opinions. I believe her underlying suggestion of our connection to the draconians fits in with other sources. Much of this is mythology of course. Often the truth is in there but it got slanted sideways, in some cases even turned upside down. She does not however really address the idea that the people in power now are true lizards.

Hi Ali -

Before I say much about shapeshifting, I want to address your previous post above...
The people in power are not full-blood reptilian beings - they are the hybrids, originally genetically altered by the Annunaki - they are basically humans that have been 'tweaked' with reptilian DNA for the purpose of closer contact with the full-bloods who really run the show. The full-blood reptilians use the hybrid 'Nephilim' to manipulate events on Earth, and reward them with all sorts of perks (drugs, sex, power, luxury, etc etc).

The more advanced hybrids are capable of shapeshifting. This is accomplished at the cellular level wherein they have learned to switch on certain DNA strands - the shift in appearance is not physical - it affects holographic, waveform frequencies which we perceive as solid. It's very much like creating a holographic image, the technology of which is now well understood by scientists. To be frank, I don't thoroughly understand it well myself but that's the basic gist of it - it's not a physical change in appearance but a holographic shift - to the uninformed, it's magic! RollEyes

Interesting passage by the Pleiadians, Daydreamin'.

I don't resonate nearly as well with Marciniak's works as I do with The Ra Material. I can appreciate that we have some reptilian ancestry which is indicated by our reptilian brain. Exactly how that all manifested in the distant past is certainly a mystery to me and I don't care to research it myself. Suffice to say that I accept some limited connection to the reptoids but honestly, I don't feel terribly related to them, nor do I care to explore their experience to feel some sort of empathy with them. I have a basic empathy for all living creatures, good or bad, but I don't feel I need to get all into the reptilian vibe in order to understand myself.

The 'serpent' energy within the spine is not reptilian in nature but spiritual. As far as I can see it's got nothing to do with snakes and everything to do with higher human consciousness. That's my take on kundalini. The reptiles may be the 'creator' race of living beings, but they're just one more life form to me. I belong to the infinite Creator, not some created reptile.

I agree with Icke's assertion that there are good and bad in every race of beings. I believe there are positively-oriented reptilians here who are aiding humanity in throwing off the yoke of the Luciferic agents who have enslaved us. I agree with Ra when he speaks of the Orion Empire, and it seems likely that the evil reptilians are part of that gang.

As I' mentioned earlier in another post, there is some compelling evidence that it is reptilian beings who have been manipulating us for millennia. A question often asked is why should people work for an agenda whose final outcome is centuries in the future? The answer lies in the fact that full-blood reptilians live for hundreds of years. And as long as greedy people are given luxury in exchange for treachery, there will always be reprobates to do their bidding.

Shin'Ar

I think it is important at this point of the conversation to reconsider our definitions of the possible extraterrestrial influences and resulting genetic mutations.

It is clear that ancients records point to some sort of otherworldly influence in our history. But can we really make precise definitions about what such influences might have looked using vague references such as 'reptilian-like'. Remember that these are the same records in which we find people referring to these beings as gods wielding extraordinary powers.

What the original influences actually looked like might not have appeared anything like what we today would describe as reptilian. It could be the only reason that the ancient people described them as such was because they had a second eyelid or a very thin tongue.

All we really know for sure is that somewhere around 50 thousand years ago, primitive human suddenly became civilized and in miraculous timeframe a new world was born. And in those records references are made to extraterrestrial influences.

At one time the human might have been evolving from a lower form, but whatever that was is long gone now. We are the result of of advanced evolution gone awry. It is highly likely that there exists bloodlines that are more inherently related to the original mutations, and possibly applying higher intelligence. Which has enabled them to be the elite amongst us which they use to their advantage. But reptiles? Not in the sense that they are reptilian in the ways that we are imagining it, but in the sense that we all are carrying similar genes and their's are purer.

That is the flesh however. The consciousness is a different matter altogether. regardless of the physical strains of mutated inherited genetics, the evolving consciousness continues as it always has using many forms and vehicles during its long journey. The consciousness cares not whether the vehicle has pure bloodlines or mixed.

Choices and decisions are also not of the flesh, but consciousness. Regardless of what one has in their bloodline, it will be temporary and fleeting. It is the path they choose to walk that develops their ever evolving consciousness and creates the true identity beneath the skin; scaly or not.
(05-10-2012, 11:24 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]The people in power are not full-blood reptilian beings - they are the hybrids, originally genetically altered by the Annunaki - they are basically humans that have been 'tweaked' with reptilian DNA for the purpose of closer contact with the full-bloods who really run the show. The full-blood reptilians use the hybrid 'Nephilim' to manipulate events on Earth, and reward them with all sorts of perks (drugs, sex, power, luxury, etc etc).
I can agree with this.. If the people in power are reptiles, then this is the only way in which they could pass for humans.

However, it would also mean they're not fully reptiles and not fully humans. They're a third species which would have qualities from either one or the other. That's probably why they're such selective breeders.

Quote:The more advanced hybrids are capable of shapeshifting. This is accomplished at the cellular level wherein they have learned to switch on certain DNA strands - the shift in appearance is not physical - it affects holographic, waveform frequencies which we perceive as solid.
Yes, shapeshifting has to work on this level, there is no way solid matter can shapeshift to other matter and back in the normal physical sense. The heat produced alone would be lethal.

Quote: It's very much like creating a holographic image, the technology of which is now well understood by scientists.
Well..... Smile

The thing that strikes me as odd with the claim of those holographic shapeshifts is that no creature on earth and no physical process I know of follows the same principle. But if it exists, I'd seek it in that direction too...

Shin'Ar

(05-15-2012, 08:03 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2012, 11:24 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]The people in power are not full-blood reptilian beings - they are the hybrids, originally genetically altered by the Annunaki - they are basically humans that have been 'tweaked' with reptilian DNA for the purpose of closer contact with the full-bloods who really run the show. The full-blood reptilians use the hybrid 'Nephilim' to manipulate events on Earth, and reward them with all sorts of perks (drugs, sex, power, luxury, etc etc).
I can agree with this.. If the people in power are reptiles, then this is the only way in which they could pass for humans.

However, it would also mean they're not fully reptiles and not fully humans. They're a third species which would have qualities from either one or the other. That's probably why they're such selective breeders.

Quote:The more advanced hybrids are capable of shapeshifting. This is accomplished at the cellular level wherein they have learned to switch on certain DNA strands - the shift in appearance is not physical - it affects holographic, waveform frequencies which we perceive as solid.
Yes, shapeshifting has to work on this level, there is no way solid matter can shapeshift to other matter and back in the normal physical sense. The heat produced alone would be lethal.

Quote: It's very much like creating a holographic image, the technology of which is now well understood by scientists.
Well..... Smile

The thing that strikes me as odd with the claim of those holographic shapeshifts is that no creature on earth and no physical process I know of follows the same principle. But if it exists, I'd seek it in that direction too...

I think all of humanity is a mixture of these hybrids. The original primitive human species is long gone from this planet.
Pages: 1 2 3