Bring4th

Full Version: Left Path/Right Path: Physiology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your left eye is connected to your right brain, and vice versa. It has also been said that those who are left-handed operate predominately from their right brain.

To me, the right brain is associated with characteristics that we associate with STO qualities, such as creativity, intuition, imagination, unity (big picture), open-ended questions, etc.

Not that the left-brain is STS, but STS does base itself off the strict, logical instructive, comparative, controlling, authority-responding way of thinking.

Both have their upsides, but seeing as both are inherent in our biology, what exactly is the use of thinking in terms of left-hand/right-hand paths? Or, polarities?

Isn't finding a balance humanity's greatest objective? Why does Ra or Q'uo define this separation, even into 4th density, when both are necessary to achieve a greater, unified perspective of reality in the universe?

When I first read these channelings, these paths, I see as congruent with polarity, struck a chord of fear in me, and now, I see them as being two sides of the same coin. Why is there no other way for a, shall I say, species, to define a concept they have already overcome that doesn't promote separation?
[Image: Thrive.png]

Matthew 5:29-30 = “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”
(04-18-2012, 01:01 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Both have their upsides, but seeing as both are inherent in our biology, what exactly is the use of thinking in terms of left-hand/right-hand paths? Or, polarities?

Having both in our biology may have something to do with allowing us to make the choice, or polarize.

Shin'Ar

(04-18-2012, 01:01 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Your left eye is connected to your right brain, and vice versa. It has also been said that those who are left-handed operate predominately from their right brain.

To me, the right brain is associated with characteristics that we associate with STO qualities, such as creativity, intuition, imagination, unity (big picture), open-ended questions, etc.

Not that the left-brain is STS, but STS does base itself off the strict, logical instructive, comparative, controlling, authority-responding way of thinking.

Both have their upsides, but seeing as both are inherent in our biology, what exactly is the use of thinking in terms of left-hand/right-hand paths? Or, polarities?

Isn't finding a balance humanity's greatest objective? Why does Ra or Q'uo define this separation, even into 4th density, when both are necessary to achieve a greater, unified perspective of reality in the universe?

When I first read these channelings, these paths, I see as congruent with polarity, struck a chord of fear in me, and now, I see them as being two sides of the same coin. Why is there no other way for a, shall I say, species, to define a concept they have already overcome that doesn't promote separation?

Why? Just because there is polarity in the natural design of the universe does not mean that there is not direction.

many of the ancient teachings are hidden in codes and signs that continue to reveal themselves to this day. There is certainly ancient meaning behind the old saying, "the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing."

The Anceints have been teaching us forever that there is a governing factor in control of the development of the human population that has devised a training system where by those on the lower learning end of that system are on the right hand path, and those who graduate to higher learning enter on to the left hand path.

the higher teachings would not be understood for those lower learners and therefore it is said that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

Of course as with many of the ancient teachings that old adage has been somewhat altered to mean something else now.

So with the aspects of STO and STS, those who are still learning on the right hand path will confuse it as their option to explore STS for the purpose of discovering their entire being of duality, whereas those on the left hand path would realize that service to self is nothing more than not understanding one's true identity, and their illusory entrapment in their physical individual.

The left hand path knows that there is no such thing as an individual minus their humanity, and so they see humanity as the priority instead of what they had always thought was their 'self'.

This is the revelation of enlightenment, discovered only on the left hand path.
Quote:MIT scientists have shown that they can alter our moral judgments simply by magnetically interfering with a certain part of the brain.

The study relied on non-invasive transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to interfere with the right TPJ,
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/20...-magnetism
(04-18-2012, 01:01 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Why does Ra or Q'uo define this separation, even into 4th density, when both are necessary to achieve a greater, unified perspective of reality in the universe?

Because there was/is a "veil" which allowed the STO and STS polarities to be explored, so that we may experience a much richer, dynamic and varied experience. And because of polarity of service we may achieve a greater, much more unified perspective of reality in the universe, as you say.

True balance/unification is achieved in 6D.

Quote:When I first read these channelings, these paths, I see as congruent with polarity, struck a chord of fear in me, and now, I see them as being two sides of the same coin.

Indeed. They are two sides of the same coin, or two halves of the same circle. And there is only One circle, One coin.
Thank you for the Thrive movie. I'm about 2/3 through it and it's opened my mind to some new ideas, along with allowing my mind to wander to reveal to me an answer.. a big one. I may have to make a new thread actually. Lol

Shin'Ar

(04-18-2012, 09:16 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:MIT scientists have shown that they can alter our moral judgments simply by magnetically interfering with a certain part of the brain.

The study relied on non-invasive transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to interfere with the right TPJ,
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/20...-magnetism

What if we don't know what a TMS or TPJ is? Does this only work on brain scientists?

Brittany

I found this passage interesting, from session 52 of Book III.

Quote:RA: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

I am fairly certain my right and left functions are reversed.

On another note, my husband was born left-handed and was forced to write with his right hand, since back in the day anyone who was left-handed was the spawn of Satan. It ended up giving him seizures. One of the reasons I think making stereotypes about which "hand" people are in the physical sense is harmful.
(04-18-2012, 10:37 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What if we don't know what a TMS or TPJ is? Does this only work on brain scientists?

I kind of see the same thing happening with people that keep a cell phone to the right side of their head all day.