Bring4th

Full Version: Multicontextual analysis and 9/9/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For about the lat seven years, I've been following the multi-contextual analysis by the author at www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki. When I started reading his analysis, I was always struck by the detail and clarity that he brings to it. The above link discusses the context of today and the next week, with respect to the two Venus transits (6/8/04) and (6/6/12) as well as the relationship between today and 9/11/01 (among other things).

He usually does an excellent job of describing the relationship between what will happen and a 2-3 day range, but usually doesn't attempt to predict what exactly will happen. Over the years, I've seen him accurately predict several weeks to months in advance significant events occurring around and in the context of (to name only a few):

- the Space Shuttle Columbia re-entry explosion
- The Second Gulf War
- Hurricane Katrina
- Emergence of Arnold Schwartzenager as a political figure
- Sumatra earthquake / tidal wave
- Emergence of Sarah Palin on the national scene
- the Death of Michael Jackson

I offer this as a source for people's consideration. It may be easy to read messages of fear and doom into his analysis, but I have found that he does not propose it. He merely points to interesting relationships between people places, things and names, and describes them within a prevailing context. I was wondering if anyone else reads his posts, and if so, what your thoughts were.

For what it's worth, he has identified an interesting window starting today and running through about 9/18/09 (another interesting date numerologically), that seems to tie in with hurricanes in Gulf of Mexico, earthquakes in Indonesia, and political turmoil in Japan and Russia. He also sees a particularly interesting context between today, 9/11/01, Venus, pentagons and health.

I'll continue to watch and post interesting associations I see, but I wanted to mention the site as another resource for people to consider.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

fairyfarmgirl

Interesting... but what does it all mean?

--fairyfarmgirl
Do read the moonwalker prophecy.

I'm not sure about it sofar, I have not read enough of the guy to be a good judge, but the amount of synchronous connections he makes are staggering. It's certainly a piece of work.

Thanks for the suggestion Sunset, I'm coming back to that page Smile
(09-09-2009, 01:27 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting... but what does it all mean?

--fairyfarmgirl

Hi fairyfarmgirl,

Well, it's hard to say what it really means. What I can say is that whenever he's identified a "window of interest" as it were, there is always something applicable that happens in it. As a good example, the hijacking of the Mexican airliner earlier today. This clearly has an echo of 9/11, and is the first such hijacking that I recall since 9/11. Is it a coincidence that it happened on this day? Perhaps, but like I said, his record is pretty good through the years.

I would also note that this is a free site. He does have a pay-site that he started in order to try to curb stealing of his ideas, but I've never subscribed to it. As you read some of his investigations, and they go back until 2002 since I've been reading them, I think you'll be surprised at how well he describes the cosmic "vibe of the times", even though he usually doesn't go so far as to make specific prophecies about what the related events will be.

If nothing else, it's interesting food for thought.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Thanks for sharing the information, 3D! Very interesting analysis indeed.

ayadew

I wonder why people are so afraid of others stealing their ideas... it's an awfully separating and negative reaction, whatever reason.

3D Sunset: I'm usually very sceptic to numerology, 'coincidences', conspiracy and other variations of such. But you seem to think high of him, and because of that I'll give this one a chance. BigSmile
(09-10-2009, 02:00 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why people are so afraid of others stealing their ideas... it's an awfully separating and negative reaction, whatever reason.

Unfortunately, I found that the quality and regularity of his free posts did drop in the couple of years since he took this step. The problem he had was when others took his analysis (and even entire articles) and posted it as their own. I agree that we should all be above that, but the ego is a strong force. I'm sure that he's putting more information on his paid site, but I also know that it hasn't kept people from taking it and posting it as their own. In time he may come around, but we each have our own road to travel.

(09-10-2009, 02:00 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]3D Sunset: I'm usually very sceptic to numerology, 'coincidences', conspiracy and other variations of such. But you seem to think high of him, and because of that I'll give this one a chance. BigSmile

You honor me with your trust, my friend. I think that as you spend some time reading his articles, you will be impressed with his insights and his eclectic fund of knowledge. He continues to surprise me with his ability to find relationships between people, events, and places that I intuitively feel but would never be able to link objectively. There's a lot of material there, but if you follow the "Articles" link on the LHS of the page, you can read some of his older stuff that is still interesting and applicable today (his "Endgame" and the "Lucifer Time Code" articles I particularly enjoyed).

What's different about this guy is that he seems gives us a glance into the mind of our Logos, to set the stage for the events that are unfolding around us, rather than to try to predict what the actors will actually do. I have found this context (or more correctly, multicontext) to be very useful to me in interpreting what actually happens.

If nothing else, the articles are well written and instructional in areas ranging from science, to astrology, to philosophy, to mythology.

I hope you find them similarly interesting.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Interestingly enough, the Mexican plane hijacking has some odd parallels to our discussion. It turns out that instead of a group of hijackers, it was just one person, a Protestant priest by the name of Jose Mar Flores. His mission was according to him divine, and the 9/9/09 date was chosen on purpose. Check this out:

Quote:While Flores Pereira acted alone, Mexican officials said they originally detained five other people because the hijacker had told a flight attendants he was acting with accomplices, referring to himself and "God and the Holy Spirit."

Flores Pereira told authorities he acted to protect the country after having "a revelation that Mexico was facing a great danger, and was threatened by an earthquake," public security official Genaro Garcia Luna told reporters.

The priest, brought out for questioning by the media, told reporters his actions were linked to Wednesday's date -- September 9, 2009 -- because the numbers 9/9/9 were the opposite of 6/6/6 the numbers associated with the AntiChrist.

Flores Pereira had demanded to fly over the airport "seven times" and to speak with President Felipe Calderon, Garcia Luna said. Calderon canceled his afternoon meetings to head to the sprawling airport.

Here is the full article: http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/art...ySPfUnFDNA

Sounds like he may have been privy to some STS advice, whether he knew it or not. Or, could just be a little crazy. (or both?)
(09-10-2009, 11:57 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly enough, the Mexican plane hijacking has some odd parallels to our discussion. It turns out that instead of a group of hijackers, it was just one person, a Protestant priest by the name of Jose Mar Flores. His mission was according to him divine, and the 9/9/09 date was chosen on purpose.

Sounds like he may have been privy to some STS advice, whether he knew it or not. Or, could just be a little crazy. (or both?)

Hi Lavazza,

I don't think we should jump to any conclusions about the nature of his "advice". If you genuinely believed that you knew about a pending cataclysm (regardless of the source), how would you attempt to make yourself heard?

One thing that I've seen over the years of reading Goroadachi's articles, is the tendency for events to "mirror" as they echo in time. Applying this concept to the multicontextual setting that he described for yesterday and the coming week or so (and I have no idea whether or not this lends itself to such an application), one might expect to see an earthquake at a location a half a world away (mirrored on the globe, as it were) from the Indonesian earthquakes of 2007. Interestingly, those earthquakes happened roughly along 102 degrees E longitude, and much of western Mexico lies along 102 degrees W longitude. So perhaps he was on to something.Dodgy For what it's worth, the exact opposite of the Indonesian quakes would actually be (depending on how you compute it) either in the Pacific ocean a few hundred miles WNW of the Galapagos Islands, or in Ecuador/Columbia, somewhere NE of Quito and SW of Bogota.

What I found most interesting about the event is that it tied together two of the themes mentioned in the 9/9/09 article, the association with 9/11 and earthquakes during the "window" over the next 7-10 days. With all that said, I seriously doubt that anything I might expect would actually happen, but I do feel confident that afterward we will look back and see significant and relevant events that tie into his multicontextual analysis.

Still watching,

3D Sunset
(09-10-2009, 12:47 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we should jump to any conclusions about the nature of his "advice". If you genuinely believed that you knew about a pending cataclysm (regardless of the source), how would you attempt to make yourself heard?

Aye, I would indeed. I did not mean to pass judgment so much as speculate, although I see how my wording seemed to imply judgment. Consider it speculative Wink Although I maintain that hijacking a plane as a result of revelation has an STS ring to it, no?

(09-10-2009, 12:47 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]What I found most interesting about the event is that it tied together two of the themes mentioned in the 9/9/09 article, the association with 9/11 and earthquakes during the "window" over the next 7-10 days. With all that said, I seriously doubt that anything I might expect would actually happen, but I do feel confident that afterward we will look back and see significant and relevant events that tie into his multicontextual analysis.

It may be that when one has a predetermined or predicted pattern in mind before seeing data, that person will then find relevance in said data that validates or fits in to what is searched for. I typically hold this type of research / thinking in the same regard as does Ayadew. However so, I am staunchly apposed to close-mindedness with such things. There are many, many mysterious, wonderful and humbling things about our creation, so why couldn't this be a real thing? I will continue to be fascinated by such analysis, and will continue to investigate.
(09-10-2009, 01:18 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I did not mean to pass judgment so much as speculate, although I see how my wording seemed to imply judgment. Consider it speculative Wink Although I maintain that hijacking a plane as a result of revelation has an STS ring to it, no?

Perhaps and perhaps not, my dear friend, (and forgive me as well if I may have come across as too pointed in my earlier rebuke). Ultimately, no one was harmed, and most passengers didn't even know anything had happened. One could claim "no harm, no foul", but I do agree that it appears to have caused a somewhat malevolent reaction, even if it was possibly from a benevolent source (or he's just plain crazy, which I'm sure is the conclusion of the Mexican authorities). My earlier question still holds, though: If you did know something about a coming cataclysm, how would you make yourself heard? One could argue that hijacking a plane with an empty cardboard box is a fairly benign way of attracting a lot of attention. How you actually convince people after that is another question altogether.

(09-10-2009, 01:18 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I typically hold this type of research / thinking in the same regard as does Ayadew. However so, I am staunchly apposed to close-mindedness with such things.

As do I, and as am I. To be clear, I mentioned the site and the analysis more out of my desire to share what I consider to be a source of insightful analysis of our times, than one to which I attribute any prophetic abilities. The mystery of the future is ever present, but the positioning of past events (admittedly, with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight), is also fascinating in that he frequently points to what are either startling coincidences or indications of an underlying theme (as I would already claim for the attempted hijacking).

In all truth though, I am also going through this exercise to see if the coincidences seem as interesting to others as they do to me.

Ever the student,

3D Sunset

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings:

Awhile back there was a man who was contacted with communications from the mothmen... they are insect looking beings because there was a bridge that was about to collapse... this man tried everything to avert this very preventable disaster with no result. Everyone thought he was just a crazy as a two legged dog trying to run a marathon... This is the same thing that is happening here. Those who are channels are sometimes the most seemingly unlikely people with the least ability to mitigate change...

We shall have to see what happens in Mexico City area... If I lived there I would be planning to leave as soon as possible.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(09-10-2009, 02:53 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Good Greetings:

Awhile back there was a man who was contacted with communications from the mothmen... they are insect looking beings because there was a bridge that was about to collapse... this man tried everything to avert this very preventable disaster with no result. Everyone thought he was just a crazy as a two legged dog trying to run a marathon... This is the same thing that is happening here. Those who are channels are sometimes the most seemingly unlikely people with the least ability to mitigate change...

We shall have to see what happens in Mexico City area... If I lived there I would be planning to leave as soon as possible.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

As was the case with the mythical Cassandra, along with the gift of prophecy usually comes the curse of not being believed. The problem for those not blessed with this gift though, is how to identify the authentic, from the charlatans, from the kooks. Since this man seems to have no agenda of personal advancement, it seems safe to conclude that he is either in the former or latter category. Only time will tell us which.

Proceeding, for now, with my "antennae" raised,

3D Sunset
(09-10-2009, 02:10 PM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]As do I, and as am I. To be clear, I mentioned the site and the analysis more out of my desire to share what I consider to be a source of insightful analysis of our times, than one to which I attribute any prophetic abilities. The mystery of the future is ever present, but the positioning of past events (admittedly, with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight), is also fascinating in that he frequently points to what are either startling coincidences or indications of an underlying theme (as I would already claim for the attempted hijacking).

In all truth though, I am also going through this exercise to see if the coincidences seem as interesting to others as they do to me.

Well with precursory statements of caution out of the way, you can consider me interested for sure Smile One of my own muses of late has been the idea of predicting the future via channeling, Akashic record reading, or whathaveyou. I would never bet the farm on predictions and to a large degree just consider it entertainment, yet still hold enough interest to follow them up. Here's a section of my post from the 'google ufo' thread, as it relates to a channel I follow:

Lavazza Wrote:It is a public source, but it's not well circulated since the material is not published on the internet. The channel is Chris Powell out of Kansas City, and he's been channeling a dis-incarnate American Indian by the name of Dagendaweda for roughly 20 years. He channels in trance. The material is brought forth during events hosted by PSI (Pyschic studies institute) which operates from the same city.

The bulk of his material is transient information and spiritual commentary as it relates. My in-laws go to these events and sign up to receive transcripts (done by a volunteer on a typewriter- heh), else I would not have been privy to any of it.

Last month I got the urge to review all of my transcripts from the last ten years and fact check all the information given. So far it has come out to roughly 50% correct, 50% not-correct, and the rest either unverifiable or were predicted for a time not come yet. In fact, for those interested, you can see my spreadsheet here: http://tiny.cc/0nHAx If you look at the top right corner you'll see a percentage for correct predictions and correct dates. I haven't yet thought up a way to calculate weight to a prediction, e.g. if it is predicted multiple times or of emphasis is placed on

One of his predictions that I am quite interested in is a mass consciousness shift on the UFO issue in late 2011. It's not clear that this means mass UFO sightings, or landings, or gov't disclosure, or fill in the blank. But in staying true to my lightheartedness on these issues, it may very well not happen and I'll be no worse for it. (But it would be cool.)
(09-11-2009, 12:25 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a section of my post from the 'google ufo' thread, as it relates to a channel I follow

I saw that, and honestly, it was one of the reasons that I passed along this link. One of the issues that I have with most predictions is that they are made out of context, or with minimal context (e.g,. "the economy will falter", or the "the economy will stabilize"). For all the issues that I have with David Wilcock, he is one of the few channels that tries to look at what will happen through the prism of the prevailing thought/forms of the day. What I like about Goroadachi is that he focuses on the thought/forms (or the context) of which there are many (hence multi-contextual). I also like the way he integrates the varied contexts into "themes" that apply for extended periods (take for example his "Moonwalker", "Big Foot", "Orange Gate", and "Deep Impact" themes). It seems to me that if you are well founded in the prevailing contexts, then the events themselves can become logical extensions thereof.

(09-11-2009, 12:25 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]One of his predictions that I am quite interested in is a mass consciousness shift on the UFO issue in late 2011. It's not clear that this means mass UFO sightings, or landings, or gov't disclosure, or fill in the blank. But in staying true to my lightheartedness on these issues, it may very well not happen and I'll be no worse for it. (But it would be cool.)

If you do a google search for "ufo" on the site (ufo site:http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/) you'll see that he has given them a lot of consideration. For what it's worth, there has been talk of governmental disclosure, and landings between 2010 - 2012 for some time. I don't think landings will be possible unless there is a much larger consciousness shift that would allow it (due to free will considerations of those who wish to remain asleep). As Ali Quadir has pointed out previously, there are an increasing number of credible public figures that are stepping forward and flatly statng that UFOs are real and we've been in contact with them for years (Dr. Edgar Mitchell being perhaps the most prominent).

If we examine the Law of One, we see that Ra says that public landings have only been possible in rare instances in the past, and only to groups that are prepared for it (I have interpreted this to mean not only consciously awake and polarized, but also sufficiently in touch with intelligent infinity to be harvestable). As such, I think appearances by Confederation beings is most likely to occur only with small remote groups of properly awakened people, and it would most likely be via thought/forms that only properly tuned entities can see. So as far as what might happen around the 2011, I think it could be a combination of Governmental disclosures, thought/form UFO sightings (close encounters of the first kind) for those awakening and seeking catalyst, and some direct thought/form contact with groups of harvestable entities seeking direction on how to best be of service during those (these?) critical times.

Just that's just my guess,

3D Sunset
(09-11-2009, 10:11 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that, and honestly, it was one of the reasons that I passed along this link. One of the issues that I have with most predictions is that they are made out of context, or with minimal context (e.g,. "the economy will falter", or the "the economy will stabilize"). For all the issues that I have with David Wilcock, he is one of the few channels that tries to look at what will happen through the prism of the prevailing thought/forms of the day.

I agree, most predictions seem almost intentionally vague on detail. The source I am following is no different- in fact the predictions I have amassed in my list are only those predictions that I thought could be proved later to some degree, omitting the rest. With rare exception of course. If you look at line #150, he predicted a breakthrough in cancer fighting research within a two day window, about eight months prior. Those are really fun to see come true.

(09-11-2009, 10:11 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]What I like about Goroadachi is that he focuses on the thought/forms (or the context) of which there are many (hence multi-contextual). I also like the way he integrates the varied contexts into "themes" that apply for extended periods (take for example his "Moonwalker", "Big Foot", "Orange Gate", and "Deep Impact" themes). It seems to me that if you are well founded in the prevailing contexts, then the events themselves can become logical extensions thereof.

It certainly is quite interesting! Do you feel that over enough time patterns will be found in the themes, such that you could predict what sort of themes are going to come up during certain periods of time? Perhaps establishing theme "seasons"? (I love the first day of ufotum Smile )

(09-11-2009, 10:11 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]If you do a google search for "ufo" on the site (ufo site:http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/) you'll see that he has given them a lot of consideration. For what it's worth, there has been talk of governmental disclosure, and landings between 2010 - 2012 for some time. I don't think landings will be possible unless there is a much larger consciousness shift that would allow it (due to free will considerations of those who wish to remain asleep). As Ali Quadir has pointed out previously, there are an increasing number of credible public figures that are stepping forward and flatly statng that UFOs are real and we've been in contact with them for years (Dr. Edgar Mitchell being perhaps the most prominent).

I tend to agree with this idea. I have a feeling that there are more people out there who are interested in or believe in UFOs than appears on the surface. Credible figures such as Mitchell and other ex-government or ex-military people are helping for sure. There are also hundreds of books and videos on the reality of UFOs, and many hundreds more books / movies that deal with UFOs in a fictional sense. Even some documentaries such as 'Out of the Blue'. Then you also have the disclosure project with Steven Greer... the list goes on and on. I don't know at what percentage the whole of humanity is at in it's acceptance of UFOs / ETs or if we're anywhere near a tipping point. Perhaps some kind of gov't disclosure a year or so in advance of actual mass public contact would be the final stroke. All speculation (and I admit, wishful thinking!)

(09-11-2009, 10:11 AM)3D Sunset Wrote: [ -> ]If we examine the Law of One, we see that Ra says that public landings have only been possible in rare instances in the past, and only to groups that are prepared for it (I have interpreted this to mean not only consciously awake and polarized, but also sufficiently in touch with intelligent infinity to be harvestable). As such, I think appearances by Confederation beings is most likely to occur only with small remote groups of properly awakened people, and it would most likely be via thought/forms that only properly tuned entities can see. So as far as what might happen around the 2011, I think it could be a combination of Governmental disclosures, thought/form UFO sightings (close encounters of the first kind) for those awakening and seeking catalyst, and some direct thought/form contact with groups of harvestable entities seeking direction on how to best be of service during those (these?) critical times.

I wonder if perhaps things have changed sufficiently since Ra spoke to this matter or not. I am thinking of a specific example, perhaps you remember what is now known as the 'Phoenix Lights' mass UFO sighting in 1997? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights) And other mass-sightings. How would a mass-sighting corroborate with the Ra material?
(09-11-2009, 11:49 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if perhaps things have changed sufficiently since Ra spoke to this matter or not. I am thinking of a specific example, perhaps you remember what is now known as the 'Phoenix Lights' mass UFO sighting in 1997? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights) And other mass-sightings. How would a mass-sighting corroborate with the Ra material?

Mass sightings of UFO's have been around since time began. What has changed is our mental interpretation of them from "gods" to "extraterrestrials". Here's an example of a mass sighting that occurred over Los Angeles in 1942 (5 years before Roswell), even before the term UFO existed.

What do I make of this and the other mass sightings of late? I suspect that they are probably thought/form replays from the mass subconscious. The one in the link above was probably triggered by mass stress over World War II and concerns about Japanese attacks. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to the others, they could just as likely have been caused by a type of local consciousness focus or by random subconscious thought conversions. What you have to remember about mass sightings is that, by definition, they must occur to large groups. When you get enough people together their thoughts are bound to occasionally converge on a frequency that plays an old thought/form.

That's just my intuitive feel about them, though. Other popular theories are that they are allowed by the Confederation to acclimate the mass conscious to the possibility or as a means of creating wonder and mystery, or in an effort to awaken others (wanderers in particular), or even that they are terrestrial aircraft sent around by STS polarized entities to try to induce fear (personally, I reject that theory in that almost everyone that is interviewed afterward - in recent years at least - feels wonder instead of fear).

Regardless which of these (or other theories) you choose, I don't think it likely that they are indications of pending landings and Close Encounters of the 3rd kind on a mass scale. I just don't see how that could happen without infringing on the Free Will of the vast majority of the planet.

What I do find much more possible is a landing and direct interaction with a moderate sized group of awakened entities sincerely searching for, and single mindedly focused on finding, knowledge helpful in being of service to others during this time of harvest.

3D Sunset