Bring4th

Full Version: has anyone on the board taken hydrogen per
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oxide drops internally. im curious about the safety of these and where u buy them from

thanks

norral
that is a very poetic thread title continued into post.

ee cummings would be proud.

Smile

- -

unfortunately, to address the question, I have not.

you are very concerned about health issues, are you not?

do you get regular medical checkups? I avoid doctors like the black plague, and haven't seen/been to one since I had chicken pox in high school (getting on 2 decades now).

no dentists either (which explains the yellow teeth lol).

norral - I used to use those years ago when I was working in an office environment, sitting most of the day, with lots and lots of stress. They did seem to help me feel better, more energetic, and improved thinking abilities. I ordered them online somewhere, but it has been a long time ago and I don't recall where I purchased them.

I did a little research on hydrogen peroxide. The camps are divided. There is a chance of kidney damage, but I was not able to discern whether this was a scare tactic or overreaction of the medical community. Many say that it's great and harmless when done correctly. I was never convinced enough to take the chance, and thought I would oxygenate my system another way (exercise, for one).

Hyperbaric chambers are great for oxygenating the body, but probably much more expensive, and hard to find one. Some chiropractors have them. I have used them and gotten amazing benefits.
I've always wanted to try the hyperbaric chamber, but never wanted to part with the money to do it.

I agree that exercies is probably a better answer than peroxide.

Also - I'm more in favor of whole, wholesome, organic foods rather than anything at all that is broken down and sold in a pill or bottle form. For the most part anyway.

3DMonkey

I've read about therapy that injects it into bloodstream. Sounds really cool.
thanks for the responses . ill stay away from taking it for right now. its just too totally unclear to me what it does .

what i am doing is taking the herb tian men dong. it is a chinese tonic herb that specifically targets the lungs. i work in a bus depot and there are a lot of toxic fumes. when i took my first 4 ounce bottle u wouldnt believe the amount of phlegm that came up. that is from working in a toxic enviornment for 10 years. i am on my second bottle now and no phelgm is coming up anymore For what it's worth. u can buy it at plantcures if u are interested
Thank you, norral. I might have to get that for my hubby. He also works in a very toxic area.

I was thinking about you last night, wanting to tell you about a Chinese herbal remedy for high blood pressure. My husband took it years ago and it seems to have eliminated the problem. I thought I still had the bottle here and could give you the name of it, but alas, I can't find it this morning. Sorry. So, it seems all I can do is sending you healing energy, love, and light my friend.
ty dear ruthie. love u sister Heart
I have never taken it orally but have used it for MANY MANY MANY different uses. The uses are unlimited. And to take it orally you need to buy the food grade and then dilute it to 3%.

What you want to do is buy the food grade hydrogen peroxide and dilute it w/ distilled water. It's very easy. Mix 11 parts distilled water w/ 1 part food grade hydrogen peroxide. 35% that is. I live in St. Louis, MO and to my knowledge the only store that carries it is called River City Market which luckily is right by my house. I'd look for someone local to buy it from and I pay about $22 for a bottle that's probably about 20-25 ounces.

As for taking it internally. Well, the main thing is to start slowly and work your way up. The other thing is to make sure you do it on an empty stomach as well. All hydrogen peroxide really is, is water w/ an extra molecule of oxygen. One way you could benefit tremendously would be to add it to your baths as well as some epsom salt or sea salt. Apple cider vinegar is another good one as well as coconut oil. It's recommended to not do to close to your bedtime b/c it may give you energy.

You could also look into getting a nebeulizer and inhaling it as well. There are also people who put 3% into a nasal spray and spray it up their noses. Reminds me that I've been meaning to try this myself.

I also put drops in my ears as well as my sons ears for about 20 seconds as well.

I spray my yard w/ it and my flowers and plants LOVE LOVE LOVE hydrogen peroxide as well as my trees.

I do put a drop or two into my dog's water bowl a couple times a week and I also give him a spoonful of coconut oil daily and he LOVES coconut oil as much as anything I've ever given to him. It's really weird but true.

As for doing laundry w/ hydrogen peroxide it works WONDERS! Add some of the cheap stuff you can buy 3% at Walgreens or wherever and watch the colors come back!

It's also good to spray your produce as well.

The benefits are limitless and I highly recommend hydrogen peroxide to anyone and everyone.
Good information, Daydreamin! I do use the cheap stuff in the laundry - works especially well if you have a blood stain. But if applied directly to clothing with color it can sometimes remove some of the color along with the stain.
(04-23-2012, 02:09 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Good information, Daydreamin! I do use the cheap stuff in the laundry - works especially well if you have a blood stain. But if applied directly to clothing with color it can sometimes remove some of the color along with the stain.

Yep. Just don't leave it on your clothing too long w/ out rinsing it out. Works just like bleach. And is a natural teeth whitener as well. Even the 3% cheap stuff you buy can be used for gargling with and will whiten your teeth over time.

It also has some very valuable uses for women as well.
yes daydreamin thanks for sharing great info !!