Bring4th

Full Version: Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to say I am doing much better now than I was when I first posted on here around 6 months ago. I want to thank all the souls that sent love and light my way. Those were some of my darkest months and it taught me that I need people for support and that I was stupid for doing what I did. But I got my cat and living with my parents and got a much better job than my last and almost equal pay Smile I'm just saving and hanging out until I get another pad!

Unbound

Good to hear, welcome back!
Glad to hear you're doing better!
Very happy for you GreatSpirit!
How brave of you to share all your troubles and joys!
Haha its great that your doing well BigSmile

May you see the light always Shy
(04-21-2012, 06:21 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say I am doing much better now than I was when I first posted on here around 6 months ago. I want to thank all the souls that sent love and light my way. Those were some of my darkest months and it taught me that I need people for support and that I was stupid for doing what I did. But I got my cat and living with my parents and got a much better job than my last and almost equal pay Smile I'm just saving and hanging out until I get another pad!

thanks man! I remember posting on your "Dark Night of the Soul" thread a little while ago.

glad to hear that the prognosis is good.

work and living conditions are probably two of the biggest determinants (and significators) of where you are in life at the moment.

all the best GreatSpirit!