Bring4th

Full Version: There is only One of Us here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following thoughts were inspired by the conjunction of my recent immersion into a very brilliant work entitled "The Impersonal Life" (which I HIGHLY suggest all here should read) as well as the following post written by our fellow peer, Pickle:

(04-20-2012, 07:50 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: It makes me wonder, if we started shifting faster to where say some object melted in front of us, would it appear to others in those realities as melting as well?
What if there is only you?

What if all the others are actors you created?

What if you are an actor created by someone else? And to properly play your part you have to believe you are actually you?

The extent of illumination hidden within this inquiry is astounding.

We are nothing more than the avenues and mediums through which the Divine Attributes of the One may find conscious expression. We are the Idea of the Self of the One expressing any particular attribute that our individual souls manifest as the expression of.

To think is to create. With Your very thoughts You have created the particular manifestation of reality which You nestle Yourself in, relate to and perceive. However, may we truly ascribe to the notion that it is "we" who are the forgers of our own creation?

No, for "we" do not think. No thought, deed, nor act of man is truly his. We would like to think so, even when we have believe we've reached a degree of understanding very aligned with what may constitute "truth" in our eyes. Yet know that We have only been brought to this point because We have been led here, every breadcrumb which We have come across, every wild goose We chase after, all is very carefully orchestrated and conveniently planted there so as to lead Us to the imminent goal of achieving perfect expression and embodiment of the Divine Purpose of the One.

There is only One whom inspires all acts, whom directs all movements, whom implants every thought We believe is truly thought by "us". There is no victory, no failure, no revelation, no deceit, no harmony nor chaos which is not in accordance with the vision of the One Original Thinker & Creator. Your eyes only see what the One wishes and intends for You to see. You speak only because the words you are compelled to utter contain the very breath of the One which expels these words from Your/Its mouth. Each and every sound which rings out and befalls Your ears does so because you were meant to hear it, yet know that it is not "you" which hears these perceived outer sounds arising within your continuum of momentary awareness of consciousness.

The very contents of consciousness are contained within, and themselves contain the very intelligent essence of, the noumenal plateau of consciousness Itself, whom we may directly equate to the One Infinite, Original Thinker & Creator . If all of life is but a movie, then it suffices to say that We are the actors, the director, the audience, and the movie all at once.

Your entire life and every facet which comprises it: any belief you currently hold, any understanding you feel that you have cultivated, any burst of inspirational thought which on any given day leads you to and fro in an attempt to manifesting this Idea which randomly entered the mind, anytime you follow your intuition or decide to second guess yourself instead, absolutely anything and everything which Your temporary form or perceived sense of self has undergone... "you" may believe that "you" are behind the experience of all of these things, but in truth "you" are not. One must disintegrate the self-created barriers which accompany this creature you call your "self" in order for the One whom is truly at the helm and perpetually behind the curtain to fully manifest and express Its true Idea, rather than have Its true Will be obfuscated when translated through the filter of one whom dwells in obscurity and the state of self-delusion we are born into and which remains prevalent in many whom reside in this world.

We are organisms which serve the dual purpose of expression and the subsequent understanding of what was expressed. I reiterate, that the only purpose which we serve is to express the Idea of the One. What this ultimately is, We shall not nor ever know in this present form, for at the time being We are in the process of the unfolding of this idea. All that is certain is that with every moment that passes, We are slowly fulfilling that Idea, through every single thing we believe "we" do.

Do I know what responses this thread will receive? No. Were any of you aware that I would make this thread at this point in time? Not likely. And yet, the very One whom hath sparked My words shall invoke Yours. In either case, the individual of flesh at the keyboard responsible for the physical act of typing the words plays very little role in the actual formation, expression and original creation of the concepts one presents and may believe is truly his, for we function solely as a conduit, proxy, medium, channel, and/or avatar for the One whom truly thinks and speaks through us.

There is, was, and always will be, only One of Us here.

I do find it fortunate that though there is only One, that "I", as this piece of Creator experiences, can find joy in experiencing.
good post
(04-23-2012, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do find it fortunate that though there is only One, that "I", as this piece of Creator experiences, can find joy in experiencing.

You are not a mere "piece" of the Creator. You are the totality of the essence of the Creator manifesting Itself through you. The joy which you may encounter in and through any experience is potentially limitless. The joy which you may create as any experience is boundless and entirely dependent on how much of the joy you may allow to pass through you unabated, which, by the way, is infinite and eternal as you are playing a key role in your own way in bringing out that divine joy into Earthly manifestation. There is no need to "find" joy in experiencing. You are already the joy which you experience.