Bring4th

Full Version: Moon River
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched Breakfast at Tiffanys for the first time yesterday. Very dreamy film! this song stuck out:

I have heard it before of course, but it is such simple lyrical beauty.

AMAZING!!
Ha ha ha ha ha, plenum. This is music from my childhood and brings back so many memories, especially of my Dad singing such songs as this.

A real blast from the past for me. Thanks for the smile.
(04-24-2012, 09:50 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha ha ha ha, plenum. This is music from my childhood and brings back so many memories, especially of my Dad singing such songs as this.

A real blast from the past for me. Thanks for the smile.

I just want to make sure others are infected with this song. I don't want to be the only one!

it's been spinning in my head for 2 days now ... before I go to sleep, after I wake up, when I'm cooking food, when I'm typing this ...

it was good the first few times, but doesn't quite sound so good for the 1000 time. I don't want to be alone with this Moon River Infection BigSmile

- -

it's cool that your dad sang songs. Mine just grumbled and told me not to take drugs lol
OK, try this - maybe it will shake Moon River loose for you . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjrpzOgGg...2C2E64C6B6

Greeeeeeeeeen acres . . . .
(04-24-2012, 04:41 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]OK, try this - maybe it will shake Moon River loose for you . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjrpzOgGg...2C2E64C6B6

Greeeeeeeeeen acres . . . .

what have you done to me Ruth?? this song is horrendous!! it's infected me even worse lol.

nooooo!!

BigSmile
Did it disinfect you from the first song you posted (I won't mention the title lest you get reinfected)?

That's really all you asked for.

BigSmileAngelBigSmile
Here is another beautiful old(er) song, "Welcome To My Dream," Bing Crosby. A little bit like Moon River.

I have to help you get Green Acres out of you head!

(04-27-2012, 12:30 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Did it disinfect you from the first song you posted (I won't mention the title lest you get reinfected)?

BigSmileAngelBigSmile

I think I got a mixture of both songs now!!! lol

@Diana, another oldy and a goody.

- -

I'm going to have to superdose on some JS Bach to revivify my head.