Bring4th

Full Version: Archons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.examiner.com/article/archons-...ts_article
Quote:Mr. Levy continues, "Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease, a pathological part of the psyche co-opts and subsumes all of the healthy parts of the psyche into itself so as to serve its pathology. To quote Jung, “an unknown ‘something’ has taken possession of a smaller or greater portion of the psyche and asserts its hateful and harmful existence undeterred by all our insight, reason, and energy, thereby proclaiming the power of the unconscious over the conscious mind, the sovereign power of possession.” The personality then self-organizes an outer display of coherence around this pathogenic core, which ‘masks’ the inner dysfunction, making it hard to recognize. In a psychic coup d’etat, the wetiko bug can usurp and displace the person, who becomes its puppet and marionette. Like a parasite, the wetiko virus can take over the will of an animal more evolved than itself, enlisting that creature into serving its nefarious agenda. Once the parasite becomes sufficiently entrenched within the psyche, the prime directive coordinating a person’s behavior comes from the disease, as it is now the one calling the shots. Just as someone infected with the rabies virus will resist drinking water, which would flush out the infection, someone taken over by the wetiko parasite will have nothing to do with anything that will help them get rid of the disease. Wetikos are phobic towards the light of truth, which they avoid like the plague. In advanced stages, this process takes over the person so completely that we could rightfully say the person is no longer there; they are just an empty shell carrying the disease. In a sense there is just the disease, operating through what appears to be a human being. The person becomes fully identified with their mask, their persona, but it is as if there is no one behind the mask."

Quote:As Carlos Castaneda demonstrated, the shamans and exorcists have had the role in traditional societies of coping with and counter-acting the negative effects of archons and “demonic possession” in their traditional societies.

Quote:“Our planet Earth (Gaia), “ Ms. Eisenhower states, “is now engaged in an exorcism of the archons, and we must participate with her in exorcising our archons as well.”

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wetiko/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...hons02.htm

http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

http://www.cosmicgaia2012.com/

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/
Wow, Pickle, there is a good bit of information here. I intend to read it all!

Love and light!

Brittany

I shuddered when I read that, because it describes in such detail something that almost happened to me. I was almost gone before I finally started resisting that...individual...that secreted itself into my psyche. I became fully identified with philosophies and ideas that were not my own, believing they were my thoughts when in fact I had been most gravely poisoned. Pushing it out was one of the most arduous, painful experiences of my life, and I felt as if an enormous hole had been left in my chest that still has yet to fully close, though the Light has slowly began to fill it and heal the wounds.

This has been one of my greatest lessons this year- to constantly monitor the state of my thoughts, and be aware of what I am thinking about and why. There ARE those capable of planting thoughts within your mind if awareness is not maintained, and it only takes one seed thought to sprout roots and crush out the psyche. Idle daydreaming may seem harmless, but when those drifting thoughts perpetually turn to things of darkness a doorway is opened that should be left closed.

I felt myself beyond such tactics, with such faith in my own resolve and abilities, and it was that pride that nearly devastated me. I am aware that I have a rather expansive role and reputation in various spiritual communities, and the havoc I could have wreaked once my will had been fully crushed is a sobering thought. I feel that there were a few wounds I managed to open regardless, and repairing the damage and dealing with the guilt has been a tough pill to swallow. Still, I am very appreciative toward those who managed to shake the sense into me without attempting to beat the corruption out of me by force, which would have only strengthened my belief that they were my enemies. If not for their great patience and even a bit of cleverness I would likely still be attempting to drown myself.

Thank you for such an expansive reference Pickle.
I have read Castaneda and know what this is talking about. From Castaneda's perspective, or rather, Don Juan and the shamanistic traditions explored in Castaneda's books, one counteracts this with many techniques. The primary technique is reorganizing one's energy output. Our "negative" emotions are food for certain energy beings. When one uses energy differently, and stops producing the energy of self-pity, self-indulgence, being offended, hating current circumstances, etc., one stops generating the food. When one stops generating the food, the energy body is able to grow and expand, as the beings usually taking food from the energy body leave, and find other sources of food.

This results in a situation whereby one becomes a very powerful being; a whole being in the sense of the energy body; a being in full expression and potential.

Of course, ridding one's self of the lifetime and collective human habits of self-pity and self-indulgence, and the various manifestations of these, is a considerable task, and takes constant vigilance.
Quote: . Our "negative" emotions are food for certain energy beings.
I call it a circuit. There is a feedback loop created where things will feed you what is needed to create what they in turn feed on.

My friend is going through this now. She has been feeling like her death was approaching, a sense of dread. I kept telling her to keep working on her cord. Her mistake was consciously working on "a" cord when there was two. While the one she was focused on dissipated, the other being felt threatened and stepped up its efforts to create fear. It pumped her full of nightmares and dread, even attempting to make her fear me. While explaining what was going on she noticed that it placed the memory of a nightmare into her head as she was talking to me. She then noticed that it diverted its attention to me in the hopes of attaching.

Things sometimes get worst when we become aware of them. Kind of forces you to grow up/out at that point.
A better word may be responsibility.
This couldn't be "orion group" Tongue

Quote:Gnostics further suggest that being mindful of the “ecology of thought”, human beings need to protect themselves from a “path of error” as the pursuit of ego, in which regressive aliens might seek to exploit, toward a conquest agenda.

Humans by consciously raising the “frequency of their consciousness”, so as to embrace attributions of “altruism”, associated with empathy, put themselves out of the range of Archonic tendencies to use ego, to pit individuals and groups against each other, in the context of an agenda of divide, rule, exploit, oppress and conquest.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...lien27.htm

Quote:Zulu Elder Credo Mutwa in an interview with Rick Martin, indicated that over 500 tribes that he has consulted with, for example, have historical accounts of having witnessed Archonic alien shape-shifters that periodically can take human form. Perhaps the on-going persecution of indigenous communities, in Canada, to the Americas in general, to Africa, and also to Australia, might be linked in part, to the operation of alien shadows of various elite-guiders of human institutions, seeking to repress vital indigenous knowledge.

Perhaps humanity saving itself from an alien agenda might be linked, in part, to re-embracing as a species, indigenous knowledge that is linked to our essence as human beings.
This made me think of the Crusades, which are still in motion in certain countries.
A quote from the Gospel of Phillip (from the Nag Hammadi texts):

But truth brought names into existence in the world for our sakes, because it is not possible to learn it (truth) without these names. Truth is one single thing; it is many things and for our sakes to teach about this one thing in love through many things. The rulers (archons) wanted to deceive man, since they saw that he had a kinship with those that are truly good. They took the name of those that are good and gave it to those that are not good, so that through the names they might deceive him and bind them to those that are not good. And afterward, what a favor they do for them! They make them be removed from those that are not good and place them among those that are good. These things they knew, for they wanted to take the free man and make him a slave to them forever.
I had weird chills during reading this. I do not know why the word Archon does that, but it does. Also, identifying this is something that is VERY hard to do. But it has to be done. -.-
Bumping this up. There is some noteworthy info to be found. I suppose you may consider this as my Introduction to the boards (Pft, Social conventions, who needs them).

Archons are simply what the Gnostics refer to as thoughtforms taking form in response to the belief systems generated by adherents.

They, like all other thoughtforms, are creations of the mind. The deities of the Abrahamic Faiths are all pseudo intelligent entities. They will cease to exist without the energy fed to them by the belief systems of today. Once you realize your rightful heritage as part of the divine and that anything you 'pay' attention to literally manifests this will become glaringly obvious. As far as I understand they exist in 6D, though the more adherents the 'denser' or 'concentrated' the energy, or form arising from thought, allowing these forms to transition through the densities, eventually into 4D Astral/3D Physical. This is where myths such as the Lochness or Yeti come in. Belief will usually bring these into existence. This is basically manifestation.

You will find many 'ghosts' tend to be forms generated by the residual Ego energies prior to the departure of the personality which paid attention to such during their life.

Adherents of any belief will find themselves 'corded in' to that particular thoughtform, feeding energy. This is where the tentacles come into play as Pickle described in his Analogs thread. I prefer to see them as 'Jellyfish' like entities, with the more powerful ones having links or 'tentacles' to whoever is paying them attention. The majority of the time this is done on an unconscious level, and I'd hazard this may very well be the case with a few on these boards ;-).

They are intelligent in the sense that they can only act within the parameters given to them by us. This is an important distinction, because they are simply programs and not true spirit like you or I, meaning that they do not have any control over you or your thoughts unless you let them. Awareness of your own thought stream/ process and Shielding is key. You will find many thoughts do not arise from you. Those who are stuck in belief mode will continually have suggestions pertaining to self preservation of an Archon thoughtform. This can be akin to a firewall program embedded into the subconscious by the 'Tendrils', in a form of selective filter.

The issue currently lies with many not understanding the true electromagnetic realities of thought. Continually projecting thoughts into the grid will cause more of the same to be reflected back in a sort of self feedback mechanism (Like attracts Like principle). Given enough concentration certain forms gain critical mass, becoming 'intelligent' if that is what has been thought in the first place. If you are able to 'see' you will find thoughtforms all over the place, some positive and some negative. As we move into 4D you will find less attention is paid to the lower frequency forms, eventually dissipating.

Cyan

*sighs* archon was one of my favorite childhood things to play with / look at (starcraft)

But reading this i felt a sharp sudden tone in my left ear. Quite intersting.
Information about archons keeps finding it's way in front of my eyeballs, I wonder if my higher self is trying to tell me something BigSmile. I've been trying to starve them out of my head by keeping a stern watch on my thought process.

Also welcome to the forums horuseus!
(10-20-2012, 10:51 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Information about archons keeps finding it's way in front of my eyeballs, I wonder if my higher self is trying to tell me something BigSmile. I've been trying to starve them out of my head by keeping a stern watch on my thought process.

I find such synchrocities are usually indicative of a message from the Self or Guides. I would advise acknowledgement of the thought and work from there. You do not need to screen every single thought, though implanted messages from 'external' influences suggest there is another force at play, possible negative; in which case shielding and clearing your personal space a potential avenue for exploration, should you not already.

I find all too often the average folk will force thoughts they do not like to one side or to the back of their mind. This is where blockages tend to occur. Everything is geared towards flow. That which does not contribute to this can be sent away, you have no need for it.

Quote:Also welcome to the forums horuseus!

Thanks!
I agree with what Ra said. That Love is the best protection. I'm sure this works for Archons too. Smile