Bring4th

Full Version: Some unrelated questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Did Q'uo ever mention the percentage of people who are LOO fans and/or visit this web site who are wanderers?

2. ALS or Lou Gehrigs disease affects motor function. It also is more prevalent in sports people who had advanced motor skills. Do people think therefore that it is a karmic condition? Where the condition is even more humbling because it effects people who probably could not help take pride in their sporting/motor skills?

3. Is every catalyst planned by the higher self for everybody it effects? Some if not all events affect so many people in so many different ways. I recently had an employee steal money and run away. Everybody it effects can either react with love or anger, i get that, but was it a random catalyst for some of the fringe players? Or do the higher selves, if different, get the all clear from each other before presenting a catalyst? Smile

Any thoughts will be gratefully received! Heart
Hello Smile
In answer to number 3, (This is just personal opinion/experiance)

I visisted one night a place of golden light, I went or came back via a string on my head.... anyhoo, I was there with others I was experiancing challenging catalyst with at that time in my life. We were together there everything including me and friends were light and golden and pure love.

When I woke, I was really blowen away - too me it was a glimps of how we arange to play and learn together down here behind the veil yet part of us never leaves the love.
(04-27-2012, 08:12 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]1. Did Q'uo ever mention the percentage of people who are LOO fans and/or visit this web site who are wanderers?

2. ALS or Lou Gehrigs disease affects motor function. It also is more prevalent in sports people who had advanced motor skills. Do people think therefore that it is a karmic condition? Where the condition is even more humbling because it effects people who probably could not help take pride in their sporting/motor skills?

3. Is every catalyst planned by the higher self for everybody it effects? Some if not all events affect so many people in so many different ways. I recently had an employee steal money and run away. Everybody it effects can either react with love or anger, i get that, but was it a random catalyst for some of the fringe players? Or do the higher selves, if different, get the all clear from each other before presenting a catalyst? Smile

Any thoughts will be gratefully received! Heart
Greetings talking canine!

1. I have read LOO not Q'uo and unfortunately I can nor recall right now for sure if Ra talked about it.

2. Personally I think that it maybe so as you said mostly. Quite a strong catalyst as well I find.

3. I have pretty much come as far in this thinking as you and not sure how it goes. But as all is one, then everything must co-operate in some fashion. There maybe be a lot of "middlemen" to it, but "god" plays us/we plays us all together. In the great scheme of things.

SPARKLES AND RAINBOW! BigSmile

Ooh, I like your avatar Bang Kaew.
(04-27-2012, 08:26 AM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
In answer to number 3, (This is just personal opinion/experiance)

I visisted one night a place of golden light, I went or came back via a string on my head.... anyhoo, I was there with others I was experiancing challenging catalyst with at that time in my life. We were together there everything including me and friends were light and golden and pure love.

When I woke, I was really blowen away - too me it was a glimps of how we arange to play and learn together down here behind the veil yet part of us never leaves the love.

sounds like quite a trip... yes as i was writing #3 i realised that it is a lot more fluid and not set in stone where the law of attraction aswell as the higher self are constantly creating what we see in front of us.
(04-27-2012, 09:59 AM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]2. Personally I think that it maybe so as you said mostly. Quite a strong catalyst as well I find

have you ALS or are you speaking generally? The same can be said for Alzheimers, where sufferers often had the best brains. Left brainers would say that ALS and Alzheimers ware out the relative part of the brain. But after reading the LOO it seems that most things have a spiritual reason.
(04-27-2012, 10:05 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I like your avatar Bang Kaew.

if trees made it to 3d i wonder if wolves did somewhere? BigSmile
(04-27-2012, 11:52 PM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]after reading the LOO it seems that most things have a spiritual reason.

Yes. It is said that there are no accidents.

We are never alone, and always under watchful eye to see what we will do with our will.

My view is.........learn to use your will, or something else will use it for you.
Bang Kaew Wrote:have you ALS or are you speaking generally? The same can be said for Alzheimers, where sufferers often had the best brains. Left brainers would say that ALS and Alzheimers ware out the relative part of the brain. But after reading the LOO it seems that most things have a spiritual reason.

Speaking generally what I think. Yes I find that as well, most things ARE spiritual. It becomes kinda a reality we choose to see. .)

Cyan

This will be the first truly sizable post anywhere that i have made after what I term momentarily piercing through to the intelligent infinity.

Now, I wont be describing what I as an ego self think, but instead, i will be describing what I remember my world view as being like during the moments when I in my subjective world view pierced through.

So. It is not channeling, nor opinion, it is the memory of an opinion of what i perceived to be my inner self reflecting the absolute truth of creation. So, take it for what it is.

In reality all is one, this is true on both the above realm and the below realm when in the absolute end. So, it is safe to say that if one direction contains a singularity of infinite mass and density and any action that takes me in that direction will lead me closer to that singularity, and that there is one in the opposite direction and what I can do is move between these two infinite singularities.

So. One of these singularities is the state where my mass becomes sufficient to warp my local space time so that i attain control over all the reflective surfaces in my presence (other fields). I perceive this as all other souls and energies dissipating and then vanishing. It feels like suddenly all the other souls in a form of self defence/love simply give into my desire for acheiving that singularity and they become less who they are and more what i need them to be to advance.

So. I in a way climb towards my singularity by using their singularity to help me. It is a patently self serving act. But what then happens is that if another is strong in their desire to reach their singularity as much as I am strong in my desire to reach my singularity, two identical singularity bubbles appear, and between them it is possible to both create and reflect anything and everything in creation because both are so determined to reach their singular singularity that no pain or loss or change of perspective matters, only that the truth is served. So neither side fears or hesitates or tries to harm the other, only to be better at twisting the other selfs field as a climbing tool so that you end up "higher"(faster) than the other self.

So, when it works properly, this reality with no other selves produces a reality that has a another self. When either side collapses, which they eventually will, the person that remains in that singularity will have immense speed in the spiritual sense, allowing them to use the energy of the other self merging in love with the internal self to produce massive changes in their perceived world due to the emotional intensity of the catalyst observed in the moment of divine merging.

How it works is simple, when you rise from the lower levels on up step by step you realise that there is a "best way to" do everything. That these millenia old ethical questions do have a best possible answer, it is in pure mathmathics and understanding the cause and effect or karma of the surrounding environment. Our technological society make the cause and effect seem a million times stronger than when it depended on things like observing plantgrowth. So the speed with which entities understand that for there to be a best way to do things, and cause and effect, then your way of doing things cant be the first, or the best. So while your individual life may not be mapped out, someone has mapped out the thoughts you are travelling through because as long as life is all about survival, life is all about mathmathics, and the levels preceeding awareness of the self are those of the survival mind.

Once this realisation hits, that it is possible to find the best possible way to move, the next logical question is how far ahead into the future can i project what is the best possible path for personal survival and reproduction.

At some point such projections produce singularities (able to conquer the whole planet, or able to breed billions of children or able to own the stockmarket in a week) and so on. Such singularities "break" the system and cause the negatively oriented wanderer great pain because it implies the aloneness of the self trapped in 3D existence.

From that a belief of separation is born and the veil is seen for the first time.

At this state it is possible to do anything, plan anything or build anything and carry it to its conclusion, but due to the method by which such a state is acheived, nothing is created.

The survival mind when thrust into a situation where it has absolute and total control over everything collapses on its own. So any negatively oriented seeker immediately upon contact with the intelligent infinity knows everything but due to the nature of the mind wants nothing because to want to survive from something a uncontrolled impulse must exist. And by reaching intelligent infinity the game ends. You are revealed to be behind the system of impulses created to project your personality to this moment and while that moment of infinity lasts as long as you wish because you are outside of time, when you wish to tell anyone of it you have to create more karma and through that, more to defend from.

The next great temptation then is obvious, create only the kinds of waves that produce the kinds of outcomes that you want. Such a state is also possible but without unknowns and without time it is a pointless state to be in, if you'll excuse the pun.

After that is experimented with, the next logical step is to create waves in a manner that you do not know the reaction to to create the world. Best way to do that is to have a shared common illusion where while I could climb high enough to see what impulse created the circumstances by which you enter into my life, reaching a point where I could control all in my perceptual cone till infinity, such a state is non beneficial to the enjoyment of existence itself, and as i am selfish, my enjoyment is my primary concern.

So I turn around from such a state and create the initial conditions that I desire (hardware/software changes required such as messing with your specific energy band is possible here, will do things like increase or decrease chemicals or electrical impulses in you rbrain, but such changes WILL also change the people around you because they are the surfaces that you reflect off of)

After returing at the same time through the root and the crown and then through the 3rd eye and the sex and then through the throat and the solar plexus, the union happens in the heart. And then it is understood properly.

What it is, is that this moment is not yet optimized.

Because it is impossible to optimize time, infinity and free will.

So, what happens is that mathmathics become a flight path not the existence itself.

Once you've been through the intelligent infinity and contacted everything, you realise that there are really thoughts "in here" that are trillions of years old, and if you want, you can surrender to them and they will control you in the moment, but only if you want to.

What you call your higher self, i dont know. But for me, my higher self is the intelligent infinity interacting with my personal wishes without others in between and the outcome of those pure interactions when projected through time. Or my concious mind controlling the near environment to prooduce the outcome I want by navigating through the energyfields present here.

Which mode I chose depends on which mood strikes me. One I believe is STO (implies surrender and relying on the inner self to guide) and i believe is STS (implies resistance and relying on personal strength for growth).

So then, you see, that your question makes very little sense.

Catalyst is everything and anything in motion tha tyou observe, the observence is the phenomena that the intelligent infinity WANTS to create. Catalyst is just whats shaken in front of you to get you to move on your own. Once sufficient motion is attained the nature of the catalyst is made more apparent and you are then on the path loving or hating that catalyst.

---

My ego self/individuated answer to what you experience is:

"Is every catalyst planned by the higher self for everybody it effects?"
Yes.

"Some if not all events affect so many people in so many different ways."
Subjective and depends on the existence of the concept of people as the other self. If you wish the impulse can be divided to a smaller number of reflective surfaced but then it increases in intensity and pain. Many surfaces for every lesson gives less of a singular bright light, it tends to evoke pain/burn.

"I recently had an employee steal money and run away."
You had a paid servant that stole colored pieces of paper, how quaint! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp-R1o753pM (some cursing)

"Everybody it effects can either react with love or anger, i get that, but was it a random catalyst for some of the fringe players?"
No fringe if all is one, only the all is one. Distance and strength of emotional impact is mathmathically possible to calculate but wouldnt advice it for obvious reasons as stated above.

"Or do the higher selves, if different, get the all clear from each other before presenting a catalyst?"

Yes but speed with which the higher self gets the all clear is automatic but you might perceive a time delay because your world view requires for you to have a time delay.
(04-27-2012, 08:12 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]1. Did Q'uo ever mention the percentage of people who are LOO fans and/or visit this web site who are wanderers?

Hi Bang Kaew,

It's possible that Q'uo has said something of the sort, but unlikely. Q'uo generally doesn't speak in terms of hard data like numbers and percentages due to the limitations of conscious channeling.

There is however one section in the Law of One that speaks somewhat to your question:

Questioner: I’ll just ask one short one before we close. Can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and have become aware of who they are, and finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.
- - - - - - - - -

Ra approximates that around 59% of wanderers in the early 1980's would have been able to find the Law of One material intelligible.

This does not exclude the possibility that non-wanderers will be able to "make sense" of the Law of One, but it does strongly suggest that, for the most part, only the wanderer will be attracted to, and resonate with, the Law of One material.

: ) GLB
(04-28-2012, 11:00 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Bang Kaew,

It's possible that Q'uo has said something of the sort, but unlikely. Q'uo generally doesn't speak in terms of hard data like numbers and percentages due to the limitations of conscious channeling.

There is however one section in the Law of One that speaks somewhat to your question:

Questioner: I’ll just ask one short one before we close. Can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and have become aware of who they are, and finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.
- - - - - - - - -

Ra approximates that around 59% of wanderers in the early 1980's would have been able to find the Law of One material intelligible.

This does not exclude the possibility that non-wanderers will be able to "make sense" of the Law of One, but it does strongly suggest that, for the most part, only the wanderer will be attracted to, and resonate with, the Law of One material.

: ) GLB

thanks for the quote and I had read that 2 years ago but I forgot about the 'makes sense' part. That would explain why I can't get anyone i know to read the LOO. i think the thing about me is that I think I am normal but don't actually fit in much! Therefore half of me thinks I am a wanderer and the other half thinks it is just wishfull thinking!
@cyan, thanks for sharing. Take something like ALS, it effects the family and friends of the being in question but as the friends become outer friends, they are affected and can use the catalyst, but the catalyst becomes less. So I guess my understanding is that when the catalyst weakens to a certain degree, it was most likely not planned. This is probably too simplistic but it makes sense to this cut and dry guy!Smile
(04-28-2012, 12:49 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2012, 11:52 PM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]after reading the LOO it seems that most things have a spiritual reason.

We are never alone, and always under watchful eye to see what we will do with our will.

My view is.........learn to use your will, or something else will use it for you.

this is quite synchronistic because the other day I actually said to myself 'this is showing you that your will DOES have power'. How do you use will for healing?

P.S why do you call yourself a troll?
(04-28-2012, 11:00 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]This does not exclude the possibility that non-wanderers will be able to "make sense" of the Law of One, but it does strongly suggest that, for the most part, only the wanderer will be attracted to, and resonate with, the Law of One material.

I was a non wanderer that found the material to be perfectly logical.BigSmile

(04-29-2012, 12:58 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]

this is quite synchronistic because the other day I actually said to myself 'this is showing you that your will DOES have power'. How do you use will for healing?
Now that I think of it, this quote fits as well............
"If you bring forth that which is in you, that which is in you will save you. If you do not bring forth that which is within you, that which is in you will destroy you."

Personally I learned healing with methods of mechanical feedback. I am a mechanic after all.......... Now I understand how it is done with thought or even just consideration. After a point you can get to the understanding that you don't even need to put thought into it. Any form of energy work can be used as an "automatic" function.

For a beginner to just jump right in, I would suggest looking into Quantum Touch.

Quote:P.S why do you call yourself a troll?
http://thetruthfairy.blogspot.com/
Quote:I was a non wanderer that found the material to be perfectly logical.

was? Or am?

i know what a troll is but thought maybe a magic one was different!
Things change. I am beginning to think that the worldwide change in consciousness we are all waiting for will be a silent behind the scenes walk-in phenomenon. The ego/brain is not aware it takes place. Definitely not very easy to identify thoughts that are not your normal programming either.

A good way to spot a birth wanderer is a decent person with a host of health problems.

A walk-in will have moved into a healthy birth body, and develop sensitivities to things of negative vibration.

This is what I see so far. I am still waiting and watching.BigSmile
do you think wanderer's health problems are thought driven or preincarnatively chosen - either to ensure a spiritual path, or to grow?
I've very much felt a wanderer but never had any health problems.
My lessons in life were different. I needed all my energy to fulfill my goals.
(05-01-2012, 06:24 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]do you think wanderer's health problems are thought driven or preincarnatively chosen - either to ensure a spiritual path, or to grow?
I offer my thoughts on this. We can make our selves sick withe thought and it could also be a preincarnate choice that was made to "develope" at a specific point in life. To what ends god only know Wink but its how we react to it, will show if we grow, ensure a spiritual path or a million other things.
I believe at this point that choice is the only freedom we have. Its the thing which is not "set in stone" so to speak, where the outcome is uncertain to some meaningful extent.
(05-01-2012, 06:24 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]do you think wanderer's health problems are thought driven or preincarnatively chosen - either to ensure a spiritual path, or to grow?

I find the "thought driven" to be programming. And the health issues to be like a mismatch in vibration. I can't really see why 6D or other would return to "grow".

Completely agree. Understand You/We have the power and give that power to nobody but yourself!

(05-01-2012, 06:31 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've very much felt a wanderer but never had any health problems.
My lessons in life were different. I needed all my energy to fulfill my goals.

how did you discover what your goals were? I still don't know mine for sure :-/
(05-01-2012, 09:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

I find the "thought driven" to be programming. And the health issues to be like a mismatch in vibration. I can't really see why 6D or other would return to "grow".

6d who recently switched from 6d- maybe?
(05-01-2012, 11:45 PM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]...

This is what I feel I am. So then it's normal that I am here to balance too much wisdom with compassion. Smile
(05-03-2012, 10:18 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

This is what I feel I am. So then it's normal that I am here to balance too much wisdom with compassion. Smile

What makes you think that?
i think a newly switched 6d+ would come here for karmic reasons?
re wanderers and illness, Q'uo said;

Quote:Another concept that is involved in effecting the purpose of third density is an increased accuracy in the perception of that dynamic known to your people as polarity. What is positive; what is negative? What is service to others; what is service to self? How does this creature that you experience as your self respond to perceived light and perceived darkness; to perceived positivity and perceived negativity? Very often, those entities which wandered to this planetary sphere from elsewhere are those who are working very hard in sixth density upon the precise balance between love and wisdom. This means that chances to experience polarity and respond to it are precious, because only by gathering the harvest of catalyst and allowing the winnowing of that catalyst by the processes of conscious and unconscious portions of the self can one begin to redefine and more accurately balance the forces of love and wisdom within the self....

Now, as the one known as Ra has said, the energy of the self is first that of the mind. Catalyst comes first to the mind. The body is the secondary receiver of catalyst, and it receives that catalyst which the mind does not balance. Those who do achieve a state of bliss, joy, peace, realization or happiness in the sense the Dalai Lama used, achieve this state because they have been able to use the catalyst in such a way that the value of the catalyst is honored, the response of the self is known and honored, and those areas within which the self feels it needs more discipline are addressed.

The first receptor, then, is the mind, and when there is catalyst that moves into the mind and is not used by the mind, that catalyst moves into the physical vehicle and resides there as points of distortion, sometimes causing the symptoms which could be considered suffering or pain and sometimes hiding from the detection of the observer because of an efficiency of repression that buries the unused catalyst like a treasure beneath the earth of the body. Indeed, many are the entities who have mental difficulties because of an inability to recognize the truth of catalyst or inability to respond fully to the catalyst.

However, this question has to do with physical pain, so we focus upon those catalytic experiences that are not used by the mind and are instead repressed and unexamined. These move into the portions of the body that represent some aspect of the particular catalyst that has been received.
(05-06-2012, 07:18 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]re wanderers and illness, Q'uo said;

Quote:The first receptor, then, is the mind, and when there is catalyst that moves into the mind and is not used by the mind, that catalyst moves into the physical vehicle and resides there

the mind is all.

(05-06-2012, 12:07 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2012, 10:18 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

What makes you think that?
i think a newly switched 6d+ would come here for karmic reasons?

Just intuition. Smile