Bring4th

Full Version: What really happened in the Garden of Eden?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been a while since I last browsed through the bible for any time but the story with the snake and the apple has been on my mind.

This appears to be the moment where the choice of polarity was offered but what exactly are 'forbidden fruit'?

As I understand, the snake would represent Lucifer offering the 'dark' path of spiritual growth.

Could the analogy of the apple actually represent the knowledge that animals could be culled and their tasteful flesh eaten?

This would seem to me to fit into the overall divine plan by heating up the polarities.
I would be interested, as always to read your thoughts.
It wasn't an apple. It was "fruit of the tree of knowledge." And I agree that this story exactly illustrates the moment when we CHOSE to have a choice. The way I see it, there was no choice prior to partaking of that "fruit."

I agree. I think it's a metaphor for the move from pre-veil to post-veil third density.
I got together with a few friends and tried to locate where the garden of eden was. We eventually located it on Mars. Recently we worked on the fruit of the tree of knowledge, which came up as an actual fruit, with some sort of psychotropic properties. Something that was also on Mars and never existed here. It makes me think that Terrence McKenna may have been right.

One person I brought this up to mentioned that there is a description of this fruit in the book of Enoch. I haven't read it, so I don't know. I think he said something about "tamarind".
it was the worm that was hidden in the apple.
it was the first deception.

If the physical body of another entity is consumed then along with the carbon based complexes the other bodies are included.
Thus karma is taken on board.
This is the motor or prime mover behind the existance of the creature.

This , I believe was what is meant by the story of the garden of eden.

Shin'Ar

(04-27-2012, 09:41 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a while since I last browsed through the bible for any time but the story with the snake and the apple has been on my mind.

This appears to be the moment where the choice of polarity was offered but what exactly are 'forbidden fruit'?

As I understand, the snake would represent Lucifer offering the 'dark' path of spiritual growth.

Could the analogy of the apple actually represent the knowledge that animals could be culled and their tasteful flesh eaten?

This would seem to me to fit into the overall divine plan by heating up the polarities.
I would be interested, as always to read your thoughts.

First of all one must always remind themselves that there are many ways of telling the same story and that many are as accurate as many are inaccurate.

Secondly this was most certainly not the birth of polarity. Polarity is the natural design of the universe which began the very instant creation moved. This is my humble understanding.

the serpent has been represented by many names and entities. Lucifer is actually more of a Christian misrepresentation of the serpent than anything.
I see it as all metaphor. There are many similar 'Creation myths' in various cultures all over the world. They all have the same theme: There was a state of perfection, the early humans screwed up, and then suffering ensued. Apparently Earth's early inhabitants had a vague, subconscious knowledge that something had changed, and tried to make sense of it with myths and stories.

Or, maybe some higher beings gave those stories to them, as clues, in the same way Jesus taught using parables.

Myths usually have multiple layers of meaning, so any or all of the above interpretations could be 'right.'

I see these creation myths as giving clues to our psyches, that souls were in a state of oneness, but immaturity, and then 'fell' to the physical realm of polarity and choice, characterized by an end to bliss and the beginning of travail.

The characters in these creation myths personify the stages the soul goes through in its journey, starting with the Fool (0) and traversing through the archetypes.

The Bible, in particular, has a strong preponderance of male energy (numerological number '1') and of course we know about the negative Yahweh influence; hence the characterization of the female as 'bad.'

Other creation myths, from other cultures, are often more balanced, or may even lean more in the direction of the female; Goddess myths honor the female instead of denigrating her like the Bible does. To me, that is an important clue as to the origins of the old testament!
see below

I never mentioned trusting the bible, just like any other works though good for referencing.
I just do not see young infants or children (in my culture) looking at a rabbits or chickens and seeing them naturaly as food sources instead of wanting to cuddle them. I have a feeling that this knowledge must have been introduced.
Just like showing my cats how to work the tin opener.
(04-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I never mentioned trusting the bible, just like any other works though good for referencing.

Yes, I agree; it is rich in allegory and metaphor, and has value, the same as any other literary work.

(04-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I just do not see young infants or children (in my culture) looking at a rabbits or chickens and seeing them naturaly as food sources instead of wanting to cuddle them.

Exactly!

(04-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that this knowledge must have been introduced.
Just like showing my cats how to work the tin opener.

That's a very interesting thought!

(04-27-2012, 10:43 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me think that Terrence McKenna may have been right.

Yeah, Terence's concept on how extraterrestrial intelligence would choose to take up residence in the mushroom is interesting since it is one of the most ideal vehicles. Destroying nothing, it lives off of decay and compost as a non-invasive free-will abiding gentle species.

It's kind of unnecessary given what we know about contact and the "calling" mechanism, but his theory could have some relevance nonetheless. I enjoy his insights because he's such an independent thinker.

http://youtu.be/ljy3TH1T0jk

http://youtu.be/ho2d1HxtXfk
I found this http://www.riaanbooysen.com/ to have an interesting take on the ancient past. Including the Garden of Eden :-)
This will throw you guys for a spin.

Quote:Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".

Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate:

When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator. All the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage, and between "Lives" (zero-point time / anti-matter Universe) as incarnated "human beings", we, all of us / you (as Souls), are great friends. Brothers and Sisters in The One.

Between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

I hope that during the above answer, I have also adequately covered your question on "what is our interpretation of good vrs evil? If not, please say, and I will go into more detail.

Written by a poster who claimed to be one of the Hidden Hands that rules and gives the 'other-choice' behind the scenes at this time.
Sure, I'm very familiar with what H_H posted but what exactly was "this one thing" refered to in the garden?
Was it a mushroom?
Was it the knowledge of eating meat?
What would be the effect by these entities being eaten? What would happen in the astral planes to effect polarity?
[quote='LsavedSmeD' pid='83436' dateline='1335639323']
This will throw you guys for a spin.

[quote]Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".

[/quote]

thanks! I love to get confirmation on what I sensed/experienced.

Also this confirms other information out there that about when we get to the high place of threshold in 6th if we have not done our emotional work, we must go back to 3rd to complete it.

If you had to pick one to be part of... most of you are choosing to be STO which seems to me to be exactly the tool which will make you vulnerable to Lucifer and the gang (Ra).

If/when you go through it all over in his work he tells you what to do.
STO will make you rise in vibration for this work.

Most of us are quite familiar with Hidden Hand. Very interesting material indeed. As is the Adam channeling. Smile
(04-30-2012, 12:09 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2012, 02:55 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

thanks! I love to get confirmation on what I sensed/experienced.

Also this confirms other information out there that about when we get to the high place of threshold in 6th if we have not done our emotional work, we must go back to 3rd to complete it.

If you had to pick one to be part of... most of you are choosing to be STO which seems to me to be exactly the tool which will make you vulnerable to Lucifer and the gang (Ra).

If/when you go through it all over in his work he tells you what to do.
STO will make you rise in vibration for this work.

Lulu, Hidden Hand here was talking about them (the true Elites which are hidden) when saying "Our Creator". Not us (the rest of humanity).
sorry, right, yes and I'm paranoid half the time. I seek participation with the entities whose true intention is to promote the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and sexual concepts that Free the human soul. It is difficult to determine who is "intending" what at times.
Lulu
Hidden_Hand is a pussy cat.
(04-30-2012, 12:33 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden_Hand is a pussy cat.

The hidden ones are nearly all gone. They cannot incarnate here anymore.
I'm just going to post from the book........Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library

I tried to explain it but obviously didn't do a very good job......and for the record after you read this you may know why dogs naturally seem to enjoy 'that time of the month.' Yes, I realize that's gross but read on and maybe it's not so gross?

"In the myth of the Garden of Eden, the female vibration was given the name Eve. She was not the first female, of course. It is the Goddess who makes life. Later the story was changed to make it appear that the male vibration had the ability to make life. In this version of creation, woman sprang from the rib of a man. This is not so. It is always the Goddess who knows the scoop on making life, because it is the Goddess who carries the blood. The Bible relates the story of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. The Tree of Knowledge

you to be informed. Sexual ability and practice equate to the Tree of Knowledge, the tree that humans were forbidden to eat from. They were forbidden to participate as well with the Tree of Life. What is the Tree of Life? Many think that the Tree of Life is something that grows a fruit. It is rumored that through ingesting this fruit of the Tree of Life you can gain immortality. In ancient times it was understood that this fruit was the blood of the Goddess. That was the fruit of the Tree of Life.

Think of your body and your nervous system as a tree. The stories are not talking about fruits on trees, but to the fruits of the body—the secretions and substances that are indeed gifts of the gods. For eons, the gods have been steering you away from this knowledge. To have sex with a woman when she is on her blood time is one of the highest vibrations because you go through doorways into other realms. To share the blood is to take on the higher consciousness. At one time these things were very “in” and were respected because people understood what was taking place.

Remember, at one time the greatest enemy of the Christians was the midwife, because she could keep women in touch with their bodies and assist with the birthing process. When midwives were outlawed and abolished, women had to go to male doctors, who were not permitted for centuries to alleviate a woman’s pain in childbirth. Do you know why? Because the ancient religious laws said that women must be punished for pursuing sexual freedom. This law was actually taken into the medical field. It is only in the last hundred years or so that women have been permitted to receive assistance of some kind during childbirth, and this assistance is patriarchal, not in most cases based on their own innate knowledge. There was a tradition of fear around the misunderstanding of women’s power. The fear about this mystery that women carry needs to be dissolved. This is the time of partnership; it is the time of relationship.

Having sex during menses, in a bonded relationship, is a very powerful way of sharing blood. This is a very ancient ritual, and we do not advise any random sexual exploits to share menses blood. It is a sacred and powerful act. Why do you think there has been such a taboo? Why were you steered away from the blood mysteries for eons? Perhaps because it would open doors of knowledge that the gods did not wish you to have. Blood contains the archives of personal, planetary, and celestial experience. When blood is experienced in a sexual union, you are flooded with waves of knowledge, much of it beyond your present ability to understand and integrate. It may take years for the profound knowledge decoded in your body through blood to unfold. The male counterpart of menses blood is, of course, sperm. Sperm, like computer chips, carries the code of intelligence for the evolution of consciousness. This is presently being measured by the degree to which the male vibration can remember and embrace the Goddess. It is the sperm that decides whether a child will be a male or female. The egg remains the same; the sperm makes these decisions. Sperm is the Mother’s story encoded in the male vibration, and contains the interpretation of how the male remembers that story. Can you conceive that sperm has a telepathic link with its owner? When a man has sex with a woman in her menses, his sperm can act as an explorer and telepath back to him the power and knowledge of the woman. During a woman’s menses, a man can access the woman’s full identity. Women, if you are going to have sex during menses, you must be ready to share the deepest secrets of who you are with your partner. You need to be ready to have your partner take on and share your power. It is the oldest mystery.

In the Sumerian stories, the gods Enlil and Enki disputed with each other over the treatment and conditions of the subjects, the humans. The ruler Enki championed the humans and, through the female, gifted the race with sexual knowledge. The ruler Enlil strictly forbade sexual knowledge to the humans, for fear it would make them equal to the gods. These concepts and invisible, cellular root assumptions refer to a modern-day version of the creation story—Adam and Eve, the serpent, and the Garden of Eden. Sexual knowledge was Enki’s gift, while Enlil wanted to manipulate and separate the humans, to keep them from knowing the acts of the gods.

In women, blood is the vibration of the color red. In men, sperm is the vibration of the color white. Mixed together, blood and sperm are another elixir. It has been the worst heresy to even think that men would touch women who were menstruating, let alone have sex with them, let alone mix semen with their blood, let alone taste it. Yet, far back in ancient times, when the Goddess energy was understood, and when women were revered, this mixture was considered the drink of immortality for men. Men understood that when they drank menstrual blood, or mixed their sperm with it, they became enlivened and invigorated. It was one of the keys to immortality.

These gods (we call them gods loosely, and perhaps godlings and godlets would be better terms) became so enamored of the energy of the Goddess that they wanted to ingest the power in the combination of semen and the woman’s blood. Remember that semen fertilizing an egg still uses blood. It uses it in many different ways. You all have this imprinting inside you. We bring it up because we want you to address this issue. We want you to remember the powerful nature of your bodies and to take your bodies beyond things that you have been ashamed of. Realize that many versions of authority have taken you completely away from understanding your greatest gifts—the vital forces of the white sperm and the red blood.

In the myth of the Garden of Eden, the female vibration was given the name Eve. She was not the first female, of course. It is the Goddess who makes life. Later the story was changed to make it appear that the male vibration had the ability to make life. In this version of creation, woman sprang from the rib of a man. This is not so. It is always the Goddess who knows the scoop on making life, because it is the Goddess who carries the blood. The Bible relates the story of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. The Tree of Knowledge allows you to be informed. Sexual ability and practice equate to the Tree of Knowledge, the tree that humans were forbidden to eat from. They were forbidden to participate as well with the Tree of Life.

What is the Tree of Life? Many think that the Tree of Life is something that grows a fruit. It is rumored that through ingesting this fruit of the Tree of Life you can gain immortality. In ancient times it was understood that this fruit was the blood of the Goddess. That was the fruit of the Tree of Life. Think of your body and your nervous system as a tree. The stories are not talking about fruits on trees, but to the fruits of the body—the secretions and substances that are indeed gifts of the gods. For eons, the gods have been steering you away from this knowledge. To have sex with a woman when she is on her blood time is one of the highest vibrations because you go through doorways into other realms. To share the blood is to take on the higher consciousness. At one time these things were very “in” and were respected because people understood what was taking place.

Remember, at one time the greatest enemy of the Christians was the midwife, because she could keep women in touch with their bodies and assist with the birthing process. When midwives were outlawed and abolished, women had to go to male doctors, who were not permitted for centuries to alleviate a woman’s pain in childbirth. Do you know why? Because the ancient religious laws said that women must be punished for pursuing sexual freedom. This law was actually taken into the medical field. It is only in the last hundred years or so that women have been permitted to receive assistance of some kind during childbirth, and this assistance is patriarchal, not in most cases based on their own innate knowledge. There was a tradition of fear around the misunderstanding of women’s power. The fear about this mystery that women carry needs to be dissolved. This is the time of partnership; it is the time of relationship."

wow --I'm just trying to conceive that a male posted that ;-). I am checking before making comments back now because, wrong again, I thought you too were a "she".

Enki is certainly a favorite god of mine. He was also willing to help women out of the underworld. Nearly all those ancient gods/goddesses were cruel and brutal to each other.

I'm sure rituals with blood/semen can be powerful in will for more life. Also adding your desire-imaginings while having an orgasm must project more power for it into the universe. I don't have any info on that, it's just something that seems true.

Crowley did menses blood magic, probably it included sperm. I don't have any good sources on that either.

(04-30-2012, 03:45 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]wow --I'm just trying to conceive that a male posted that ;-). I am checking before making comments back now because, wrong again, I thought you too were a "she".

Enki is certainly a favorite god of mine. He was also willing to help women out of the underworld. Nearly all those ancient gods/goddesses were cruel and brutal to each other.

I'm sure rituals with blood/semen can be powerful in will for more life. Also adding your desire-imaginings while having an orgasm must project more power for it into the universe. I don't have any info on that, it's just something that seems true.

Crowley did menses blood magic, probably it included sperm. I don't have any good sources on that either.

And so We begin to piece the puzzle together! I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that this resonates with. Now, I am not saying this is indeed fact but personally it's as close to the truth of Adam & Eve that I've ever come across.

The Catholic church is looking to empower man and disempower women so they create a story where Adam is the creator of woman. Not too mention it forbidden for a woman to be a priest. Yes, yes, it's all starting to come together. And for the record I was raised in a very Catholic setting and went to a Catholic grade school and high school and you could say I had to experience the 'dark' to see the Light!

And that's extremely interesting about Crowley. I've never really studied him simply b/c of all the negativity that's been linked to him. These days I realize however that he's been labeled that way perhaps b/c he was indeed on to something.

(04-30-2012, 04:28 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]The Catholic church is looking to empower man and disempower women so they create a story where Adam is the creator of woman. Not too mention it forbidden for a woman to be a priest. Yes, yes, it's all starting to come together. And for the record I was raised in a very Catholic setting and went to a Catholic grade school and high school and you could say I had to experience the 'dark' to see the Light!

oh yes, the catholic stuff is dreadfully damaging.

Actually... I don't know how woman "happened" but I do know that women "reflect man" and if man would like to know himself, he can find it in woman. There is a whole new level of understanding oneself to be found in that. Most aren't ready for it and their is not that much information yet.

(04-30-2012, 04:28 PM)Daydreamin

And that's extremely interesting about Crowley. I've never really studied him simply b/c of all the negativity that's been linked to him. These days I realize however that he's been labeled that way perhaps b/c he was indeed on to something.

[/quote' Wrote: [ -> ]
Yep he has a negative wrap for sure. I've Q & A channeled him, he is an arrogant bizarre genius and confirmed sort of pig. Towards the end of my conversation with him, I asked him to show me something that would prove his power and that he was present. I was sitting outside and when finished I was sort of blown away at the weirdness of the conversation. As typical I couldn't remember specific details. I went inside for water. When I came out I walked to the edge of the deck because I heard a low sound of buzzing. I looked down towards the sound and a young bird was being stung to death by a some sort of hive. This sort of shocked me, as I had never seen this before! I was like "ok, did you really HAVE to do that!" seriously! What a jerk! But I also wanted to know what it represented, because knowing Crowley there is no symbol that is without meaning. I went back into channel and asked him why. He said the bird represented me and the hive represented others (family/society) and how we lose can easily lose our flight. Yes, he is a little "dark" but quite informative.

I love lady Frieda Harris's paintings/tarot that she created for him. They are an art-deco work of art. I can't seem to get myself to use any other cards, though I've burned a few decks, hehe. If you get them you have to include the purple book by Hajo Banzhaf.
I should re-read some of his other material. It might make more sense now...

Lulu

[quote='Daydreamin' pid='83690' dateline='1335817737']

The Catholic church is looking to empower man and disempower women so they create a story where Adam is the creator of woman. Not too mention it forbidden for a woman to be a priest. Yes, yes, it's all starting to come together. And for the record I was raised in a very Catholic setting and went to a Catholic grade school and high school and you could say I had to experience the 'dark' to see the Light!

Actually... I don't know how woman "happened" but I do know that women "reflect man" and if man would like to know himself, he can find it in woman. There is a whole new level of understanding oneself to be found in that. Most aren't ready for it and their is not that much information yet.

Yep he has a negative wrap for sure. I've Q & A channeled him, he is an arrogant bizarre genius and confirmed sort of pig. Towards the end of my conversation with him, I asked him to show me something that would prove his power and that he was present. I was sitting outside and when finished I was sort of blown away at the weirdness of the conversation. As typical I couldn't remember specific details. I went inside for water. When I came out I walked to the edge of the deck because I heard a low sound of buzzing. I looked down towards the sound and a young bird was being stung to death by a some sort of hive. This sort of shocked me, as I had never seen this before! I was like "ok, did you really HAVE to do that!" seriously! What a jerk! But I also wanted to know what it represented, because knowing Crowley there is no symbol that is without meaning. I went back into channel and asked him why. He said the bird represented me and the hive represented others (family/society) and how we lose can easily lose our flight. Yes, he is a little "dark" but quite informative.

I love lady Frieda Harris's paintings/tarot that she created for him. They are an art-deco work of art. I can't seem to get myself to use any other cards, though I've burned a few decks, hehe. If you get them you have to include the purple book by Hajo Banzhaf.

Lulu

Lulu

(04-30-2012, 04:28 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]The Catholic church is looking to empower man and disempower women so they create a story where Adam is the creator of woman. Not too mention it forbidden for a woman to be a priest. Yes, yes, it's all starting to come together. And for the record I was raised in a very Catholic setting and went to a Catholic grade school and high school and you could say I had to experience the 'dark' to see the Light!

Lulu
OMG SORRY FOR THE MESS! LOL I GIVE UP. WHEN I TRY TO FIX IT... ARH.

....run away! moderator --help!
Lulu, what an interesting story! Maybe some day if you're 'feeling' it you could channel him again and ask him about this topic perhaps? But that's totally up to you.

Also, I'm going to post some more info in a little bit from the book that I feel is interesting enough to this subject.

or daydreamin, YOU can channel him. Try reading up about him and look at pictures first to tune-in. He's not difficult to detect once summoned... lol.

Ludi

I haven't read all the posts on this thread but if i may approach this issue completely objectively;

The act of eating the fruit is what gave humans the knowledge of 'good and evil' and this would have accelerated their evolutionary/spiritual growth by the implementation of the ability to differentiate between the two thus consciously making a decision (freewill). The first thing they did after eating the fruit was clothe themselves as they were aware they were naked (self concious, self aware, 3rd density). This differentiation can be seen as the emergence of the ego and the beginning of 3rd density experience which is apparently dictated by duality (this constant contrast between one thing and another eg. myself and the world, good and evil) i realise i may be waffling but the point i'm trying to make is;

The fruit did not have to have any sort of magical properties, it was the fact that Adam and Eve were told not to eat it that gave it it's power (everything else seems entirely permissible at that point in the bible) the option of freewill was theirs to choose in this interesting setup and once they made a decision they began to see themselves as separate from god (as they could now differentiate themselves from the world due to the emergence of heightened self awareness) as they had 'sinned' thus the 'fall of man'.

As a side note it would be interesting if the fruit really was a mushroom with psychotropic properties, the mana that god gives The Jews in the desert in exodus sounds extremely like psilocybe cubensis (Terence Mckenna was the man!).
Terence IS the man.

These are good thoughts but H_H mentioned 'one thing'.
I have a hunch that this is not just a metaphor but something more 'real'.
Quote: As a side note it would be interesting if the fruit really was a mushroom with psychotropic properties, the mana that god gives The Jews in the desert in exodus sounds extremely like psilocybe cubensis (Terence Mckenna was the man!).
Mohammed mentioned Manna was a mushroom. The Christians are the only source of confusion in that case. Certain theosophy types came to understandings by compiling multiple sources and extrapolating. Most texts are designed to hide knowledge from the profane. So, it is always there, but normally misunderstood.
(05-02-2012, 10:51 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: As a side note it would be interesting if the fruit really was a mushroom with psychotropic properties, the mana that god gives The Jews in the desert in exodus sounds extremely like psilocybe cubensis (Terence Mckenna was the man!).
Mohammed mentioned Manna was a mushroom. The Christians are the only source of confusion in that case. Certain theosophy types came to understandings by compiling multiple sources and extrapolating. Most texts are designed to hide knowledge from the profane. So, it is always there, but normally misunderstood.

So it was a mushroom, not here on earth but on mars?
That was the 'one thing'?

Manna in OT was a mushroom here.

I don't remember what hh said, but the tree of knowledge appeared to have been on mars.

Never had enough concept compiled to have interest in asking about tree of life.
Pages: 1 2