Bring4th

Full Version: Food as Catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Food is an internal catalyst. This is known. Not only does it form the underlying structure of your "temple", it has an effect on forming your subtle bodies as well. We think it is only sustenance, but it is quite the catalyst.

I am now understanding why I do not get sick anymore, and how others that have made diet modifications also do not get sick.

It is simply not needed. The need to change was accepted and acted on. The lessons of that aspect are done, and catalyst can now be found through the next level of lessons. (which has been very interesting lately, and fun)

Quote:34.7 Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?

Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.
Awesomeness. Getting sick used to really suck.

Specifically I can feel when I have a pathogen. But it goes nowhere.

Quote:When people embark on a raw food journey, they may know about some of the side effects, but the emotional detoxification on a raw food diet can catch them by surprise. Most people understand things such as caffeine withdrawal or cravings for sugary foods. After all, at some point they may have been kept from their morning cup of coffee with the resultant pounding headache and crankiness catching them later.

But what often surprises even the most well informed person changing to a raw food diet is the emotional aspect of detoxification.

Junk Rising to the Surface

During the physical detoxification process, toxins rise to the surface and are ushered out of the cells by fluids into the blood. The kidneys filter the blood, and the toxins held for so long are finally released through the urine. Fat, the warehouse where the body binds up acids and toxins, is released and along with it, a whole lot of chemical junk stored for a long time. As wastes and toxins are expelled, it is helpful to drink plenty of water, particularly alkaline water, to speed the detoxification process.

As the physical body detoxifies, so too does the emotional body. Without the crutch of food, many people find themselves face to face with the cold stranger known as emotions. Long-held rage bubbles up to the surface, followed by despair. Kept at bay through binging on cookies or sweets, or perhaps simply hidden below the surface, without the cooked comfort food these emotions rise and must also be released.

With the care of a qualified therapist, a wise friend, or simply letting the emotions out appropriately, you can usher them out of your psyche as your kidneys ushered out the toxins.

Awareness Increases

Another aspect of emotional detoxification reported by people changing to a raw food diet is a sudden awareness and growing sensitivity. It’s as if all the life-giving enzymes flood the body with a sensitivity to all life. Many people embrace raw foods for their kinder, gentler nature, and the vegan aspect of a raw food diet has a strong emotional component of mercy and compassion that begins to seep into other areas of the raw foodist’s life. As long-suppressed toxic emotions are releases, healthy emotions of love, caring and forgiveness take their place.

Emotional Detox is Real

Before rolling your eyes in disbelief and breaking into a sarcastic chorus of “Age of Aquarius”, keep in mind that vegetarian and raw food diets are often embraced by religious sects especially for their ability to release emotions that keep us blocked from the ultimate source of love. Fasting, whether a water fast or green cleansing fast, is often found within spiritual traditions to bring people closer to the Source or their Higher Power, often called God. The power of diet over our emotional life is very real.

As you release body fat, toxins, and emotional toxins, remember that the journey, not the destination of raw food perfection, is the important element in detoxification on a raw food diet. Take it slowly and at your own pace, and seek the counsel of a wise friend, raw food coach or mentor, or websites like this one.
http://www.rawpeople.com/index.php?optio...Itemid=110

My friend, this post really comes at the perfect time for me.

I thank you deeply !

Heart
40.14 Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

Somehow "to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products" gets quoted a lot as the green light for consumption of flesh. (to each their own)

I may at some point do a post about guides. Plant spirit guides give specific guidance towards which plants to ingest as a benefit to our directive and purpose.

So far I have not come across much about animal spirit guides directing towards ingesting animals. Although there is a core of understanding that I feel, that would definitely describe an animal guide directing me to a wild animal, as a sacrifice to my continued existence/purpose. (not to be confused with wholesale slavery and genocide)

I'm definitely in need of "purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex".

Do you believe that a water fast of 5 days would be enough ?
Do you utilize any of the methods Adonai uses for calibrations? You can ask your body exactly what would be best. My preference would be a juice fast.

Although, I utilize direct consciousness to remove these things. Diet would be the first step really. As consciousness expands you can use direct awareness/programming, but diet still contains the "base" on what "cleanliness" would build upon.
Personally I am not a believer of the fruitarian diet. A lot of fruit is good for cleansing, but not exactly for building. Fruits will give you vitamins. Veggies will give you minerals. The body can create vitamins, but it cannot create a mineral.
http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topic...ser=iphone
Quote:Hey guys, thought this was interesting. Friends of mine are able to channel 'spirits' (humans who were once in the physical on Earth and then died). They asked the spirits " What practical physical things can a person do to help them more easily be in touch/in tune/connect with, their 'spirit guides/spirit guardian/intuition ...

The spirits replied

1.DRINK LOTS OF WATER .. at least 3 litres a day. Up to 5 litres or more. OR even 70% of your intake should be water. no limit given on food intake. Packets of information through the use of emotions can be easier sent through water (think how sound can travel through water)

2.EAT LOTS OF FRUIT ... and salad, veggies .. including nuts seeds . no percentages given. An inclination giving that fruit will be the future of food.

3. EXCERCISE .... they suggested light excercise in order to not strain the body to much. eg YOGA and such anything light and playful ... ( I like to train quite vigorous)

4. FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS AND DESIRES .... they said we are able to connect with our spirit guides much more easily when we are engaged with our passions and desires. When we are connected with our passions and desires our soul is much more open and active and then guidance is easier to be given. DONT WAIT FOR YOUR PASSIONS ..... ACT ON THEM !!!

Just wanted to share that. because of course I straight away thought of the HCRV way of life.
(04-27-2012, 02:43 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Do you utilize any of the methods Adonai uses for calibrations? You can ask your body exactly what would be best. My preference would be a juice fast...

I've never been able to calibrate properly. I do get a lot of Ear Tones for guidance though. This week I got a Left Ear Tone (means no) when I touched a bottle of pills. Smile

I'm just starting to realize that my physical body is an autonomous entity and I should listen to it more often.
That reminds me, i had been wanting to hand over more control to the autonomous system. Kind of lost track.
I read somewhere that water fasting after a diet of meat etc is not recommended. Instead, the body should've run on greens before the fast.

Do you have any experience? I feel like fasting would be in place..

Love Smile
I havent fasted "purposely" before. If i was to choose it now i would do a juice fast. That way the bad is being replaced with good. I am assuming that water only will allow some things to retain. Then you are forced to supplement with minerals as well.

I would research which greens would be best, and which fruits may work alongside the greens. Technically you are taking in "light" with fresh juice. So there should be a very beneficial displacement happening.

I am theorizing that water fasting was the norm in ancient times because of how hard it would have been to juice. Today we have tech that allows us the juice things we could not before, like wheatgrass. So you can look at today as having the ability to speed up many processes that either were impossible or just took forever to accomplish.
(04-28-2012, 03:49 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere that water fasting after a diet of meat etc is not recommended. Instead, the body should've run on greens before the fast.

Do you have any experience? I feel like fasting would be in place..

Love Smile

Well, balance is the key.
Many people do not understand how fasting works. Personally, I screwed up my digestive system at least 3 times because I decided to start fasting, then randomly stopped. Randomly started also, so...

What makes sense is to do it gradually.
If you want to fast, for example, for 3 days - water only -, you need to prepare your body when you are going into and when you are going out of the fasting. That means that the whole process is now not a 3 day fast, but a 13 day plan, where at day 1, you start lightening your food intake, up till the point when you are almost ready to start fasting (day 6), and at day 9, you do not start eating red meat in celebration of a finished fasting, but build up from the lightest food.

There is a lot of personal research to be done what one considers lighter, but really, the more simple (grains, salads, fruits and vegetables, etc) one is, the closer it can be used to the fasting phase. Very important to come out of the fasting by introducing your body to only one or two types of food, so you do not put in 10-15 different type of things that all need a totally different digestion - because that will make you feel horrible, and you will go to the restroom every 30-50 mins for the rest of your week - if you are lucky Tongue

So plan carefully, make a gradual process out of it, increase the efficiency by meditating on what you are achieving with this, and bam, you are good to go.

(04-28-2012, 04:15 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I havent fasted "purposely" before. If i was to choose it now i would do a juice fast. That way the bad is being replaced with good. I am assuming that water only will allow some things to retain. Then you are forced to supplement with minerals as well.

I would research which greens would be best, and which fruits may work alongside the greens. Technically you are taking in "light" with fresh juice. So there should be a very beneficial displacement happening.

I am theorizing that water fasting was the norm in ancient times because of how hard it would have been to juice. Today we have tech that allows us the juice things we could not before, like wheatgrass. So you can look at today as having the ability to speed up many processes that either were impossible or just took forever to accomplish.

I do not fully support this idea, mostly because there is a reason behind water. Water is the clearest resonant to all intents. Fasting with water only is the closest one can get to become a clear tool that resonates to the thoughts of the mind and the energies of the spirit. Juice is not needed in that period, even if it might make you "waste" less vitamins in the process. It depends on the purpose of the fasting, I guess.
(04-28-2012, 04:15 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I havent fasted "purposely" before. If i was to choose it now i would do a juice fast. That way the bad is being replaced with good. I am assuming that water only will allow some things to retain. Then you are forced to supplement with minerals as well.

I've fasted many times. I always do a juice fast. It actually detoxifies the body better than doing water alone, plus it's not depleting, energetically.

We did a LOT of juice! Fresh greens (kale, spinach, chard, beet tops, lettuce, parsley, cilantro, dandelion, etc.), carrots, cucumber, broccoli, etc. Also lemon/beet/apple, alternated with greens/veggie juices, is great for liver detox.

Quote: It depends on the purpose of the fasting, I guess.
Well yeah. Most are not in a position to sit and meditate for days on end. To continue work or school it is much easier to do juicing. That way the body is rebuilding and replenishing. It will release the trapped garbage a bit faster.

If it is mainly used for clearing and meditation, for extended periods, you would still benefit from juicing before going to water only.
(04-28-2012, 04:21 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]you need to prepare your body when you are going into and when you are going out of the fasting.

Very true. Alternative practitioners say to gradually eat lighter for 3 days before a fast, and gradually go back to eating normally over a 3-day period after the fast, or even longer if the fast was more than a week or so.

I never do the gradual thing going in. Whenever I decided to fast, I usually just felt my energy shift and just did it. I never had any problems.

But, coming out of the fast is different. Since the digestive system has slowed down, it's crucially important to start eating again gradually. I usually eat only fruit the first day, then add raw veggies and sprouts the 2nd day, and cooked veggies the 3rd day.

So, in my experience, it doesn't matter so much going in, and if anything, I find it easier to just quit eating, than to eat light and be hungry. If I just quit eating, I lose the hunger a lot faster. By the 3rd day, food is an alien substance, and by the end of the first week, I'm usually on quite a high! (natural high that is!)

(04-28-2012, 04:21 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I do not fully support this idea, mostly because there is a reason behind water. Water is the clearest resonant to all intents. Fasting with water only is the closest one can get to become a clear tool that resonates to the thoughts of the mind and the energies of the spirit. Juice is not needed in that period, even if it might make you "waste" less vitamins in the process. It depends on the purpose of the fasting, I guess.

If one had access to a freshly melted glacier or fresh mountain snow melt, I would agree. But 'water' isn't just water. Tap water has chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, prescription drug residues, and all sorts of contaminants. Not to mention, the inorganic minerals which cannot be assimilated by the body. Not cleansing at all, and it's resonant only with toxicity. Something toxic can't pull out toxins!

Bottled water just trades chlorine for the cancer-causing chemicals in the plastic. And, most bottled waters are acidic. And all are oxidizing.

So it's really a toss-up which is worse: bottled or tap!

Reverse osmosis and distilled are both very clean, but they're both acidic and oxidizing, as well as 'hungry' meaning devoid of minerals. So they will attract toxins to themselves, yes, but they will also pull out the healthy minerals too. So it's very easy to get depleted really quickly. Not to mention, both are very very acidic and oxidizing.

Therefore, unless one has access to fresh (not bottled) glacier water or has a high-quality water ionizer, I don't think doing a water fast is effective.

Better to do a juice fast, because the water in fresh juices is naturally ionized, meaning the minerals are of such small particle size that they can be assimilated, plus the juices themselves will pull toxins out of the body. Different juices even work on specific organs, so the juice cocktail can be tailored to the person's needs. So a more effective cleanse can be had, without becoming depleted.

(04-28-2012, 05:53 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Well yeah. Most are not in a position to sit and meditate for days on end. To continue work or school it is much easier to do juicing. That way the body is rebuilding and replenishing. It will release the trapped garbage a bit faster.

If it is mainly used for clearing and meditation, for extended periods, you would still benefit from juicing before going to water only.

Exactly! It would be very difficult to function at work when doing water only. But with juice, it's quit doable.

I was going to mention the water quality of the old time 40 day fasting in caves would most likely be "mineral water" lol! Those on the spiritual path back then were not on a 9 to 5.

You know, the water fast is just a removal of catalyst.
(04-28-2012, 03:49 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]...Do you have any experience? I feel like fasting would be in place...

I've water fasted for 5 days in the past, while working, but as a computer programmer that's not an issue. Like Oldern said, you need to properly prepare for it. I know what it's like and how to do it. I was just wondering if 5 days would be enough for clearing metaphysically ?