Bring4th

Full Version: giving up on 2012 (you guys win)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
in the Harvest section, I count just under 200 threads.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

it seemed to be a really active place at one time. Now it's just DEAD.

there have been 2 camps that have emerged from all the debates:

* sudden Harvest, where Dec 21 marks the last living day of 3rd density earth and we all shift to the other side to be graded/sorted/evaluated like fruit

* gradual Harvest, where Dec 21 means very little, except if you die after that day, you get the priviledge of being sorted before others who are still alive

of course, Dec 21 might be the wrong day! Ra never said Dec 21, and they only gave an approximate.

but I think the gradual Harvest camp has one. No one believes anymore in the sudden Harvest. I used to live my life by the sudden Harvest theory. Now it seems to be fading away like a dream from childhood times.

I sort of feel sad in a way. Was it really just a Fantasy for all those years??

Cyan

(04-28-2012, 03:10 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in the Harvest section, I count just under 200 threads.

* sudden Harvest, where Dec 21 marks the last living day of 3rd density earth and we all shift to the other side to be graded/sorted/evaluated like fruit

* gradual Harvest, where Dec 21 means very little, except if you die after that day, you get the priviledge of being sorted before others who are still alive

of course, Dec 21 might be the wrong day! Ra never said Dec 21, and they only gave an approximate.

but I think the gradual Harvest camp has one. No one believes anymore in the sudden Harvest. I used to live my life by the sudden Harvest theory. Now it seems to be fading away like a dream from childhood times.

I would love to hear what you think will happen.
I'm not sure about harvest, but I am seeing changes toward the positive on a daily basis. But I had been holding my energy high for like two weeks which resulted in some pretty strong shifts.
It's so close now that it hardly seems worth arguing about. We'll know soon enough. (Unless it's going to be a sudden harvest in some other year, like 2020 or 2200...)

Also the specific year that Ra (kind of) mentioned was 2011, which has already come and gone.
A mere fantasy? Not at all. My stance on this is that we are already undergoing the gradual build-up towards Harvest characterized by the peeling away of the veil, the bleedthrough of the 4th density facilitated by the very sentient planetary being we inhabit already being in 4D, and the alleged culminating date of Dec. 21st (or that general time range as a more accurate approximation) being the "terminal phase" wherein those whose vibrational frequencies are 'sufficient' by that time will experience the shift into this evolved state of consciousness.

If this were mere fantasy or imagined longing then there would not be so many who are currently observing and perceiving various alterations in consciousness indicated by heightened synchronicity, instantaneous manifestation of thought, the seeming ability to completely exert influence to the point of near-complete control over the world around you, a much better handling and ease on bringing into existence the people and circumstances which match the vibrational orientation of one's thoughts, the apparently intenser states one may now achieve through deep meditation or various assorted energetic practices, etc.

I don't believe anybody should 'give up' on the Harvest, but moreso simply transfigure it into the state of being a non-issue. I personally no longer care about the date and find that by merely focusing on finding as many opportunities as possible to evolve in light (i.e. how often can I be kind and compassionate to "another") that I am already shifting into a timeline where this event is a set and highly likely probability to occur in its future. Recall that Ra implied that focusing upon this date may potentially become a distraction as if all one cares about is 'HARVEST HARVEST HARVEST' but neglects the duties and work of one's day to day life then there is a chance that it will simply pass the individual by as one's focus and intents would have been slightly misdirected for lack of a better term.

What will be, will be, and only you can determine for yourself what that will actually entail and if it will beget what is most aligned with your desires of what will occur.
(04-28-2012, 03:26 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]the seeming ability to completely exert influence to the point of near-complete control over the world around you, a much better handling and ease on bringing into existence the people and circumstances which match the vibrational orientation of one's thoughts, the apparently intenser states one may now achieve through deep meditation or various assorted energetic practices, etc.

I certainly agree we have influence on the world around us. I've reached a state where I'm at peace, and do not feel fear, anxiety, or anything like that. When I do push polarity a bit more, then I encounter more catalyst, and begin to feel emotionally sensitive. So for now I'm just riding it out. But certainly I've noticed changes on a daily basis.

Unbound

We seek within.
Oh the fallacy of awaiting the world to change, when you could just get on with it yourself.. you make it happend, stop doing <what you can.

That was my philosophy since i begun meditating, not being convinced about the 2012 thingie.. so i figured i'd grow as fast as i could possibly do, meditate 7-15hours a day, hoping that it'd leave me above the limit for radiating with visible light by the time of that date...

So wether the harvest occur or not, i couldnt care less.
Sounds like me Liet, having my chakras going nearly at full-tilt sometimes 10 hours a day. I never really meditated much since I seemed to be better with energy work while in awakened consciousness. Direct interaction with the world provides me the emotional feedback I need to make changes in a rapid manner. For instance, I like when I get out the feeling of my solar plexus chakra going nuts as it releases a blockage.

And Eternal, good point about it being based on individual consciousness. It's possible that many might access the intelligent infinity due to the increase in energies. As I've heard this event with Earth has never happened before.
Maybe it already happened, and we've got multiple timelines coexisting... :idea:
Yeah Monica. I've realized that in each moment both me and my mom are new people. As our timelines cross over time, we're not sharing the same "past".

Avocado

(04-28-2012, 03:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure about harvest, but I am seeing changes toward the positive on a daily basis. But I had been holding my energy high for like two weeks which resulted in some pretty strong shifts.

I read about your experience of this a bit a while back. It has inspired me... and sure enough more change has occurred in a single week than in the past several months. You rubbed off on me and perhaps pulled me into your reality. Ain't this process neat?

As for 2012... I've always liked Terence McKenna's idea of the singularity. I'm leaning more toward individual singularities or pockets of singularity occurring on various levels of reality. I do not know what it would look like but perhaps they already have (think cycles). But yeah I really don't know. This last week has changed my perception of a pull towards a strange attractor. I don't feel it the same way and I am slightly more in control of my perception of time. I've finally started really concentrating in meditation, that's why.

3DMonkey

(04-28-2012, 03:10 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in the Harvest section, I count just under 200 threads.

Camp has won*

Nice. Very nice.

If you take a close look, harvesting into 4D is intended to be a thought. It's not a physical transition via science.
To be honest, I have noticed that gradualists discussion dominates the harvest discussion and stopped discussing, as I started taking a position to be ready for either scenario. This paid off, as my life has been balancing itself out.

But as my personal view on this;I don't really understand how there are so many gradualists if we read and comprehended the same Ra Material. There are so many direct references to something happening in 2012, as well as an indirect feel to discussion of harvest/graduation. David Wilcock pulls a bunch of quotes from the LOO with compelling argument in homecoming 2010 pamphlet starting page 49; which I found to have several of the quotes to come to mind personally.

The 100-700 year transitional period is not just 100-700 years left of this density, it goes 3D to 100-700 transition to full 4th density for the whole planet... As in, 3 parts, not 2.

But as I've said previously, I feel fully prepared for both gradual and abrupt scenarios. I just haven't been swayed by the arguments about a gradual harvest. In my own weighing of this topic in my head, I still give it a 85%+ chance of something extremely extraordinary happening Dec 21. To be fair, I used to be about 95% positive something will happen. But regardless, both logic and intuition agree on this for me.

Disclaimer:I want to express that this is all merely my personal opinion. I would like to point out, however, that 59% of the forum think that will at the very least be large scale awakenings this year (added both 'yes's together) in this poll. So either gradualists are simply dominating discussions or haven't voted in that thread.
I'll tell you, at the vibration I'm at now (which I believe is 4D), it has the most amazing music. When I listen to music, and let my emotions drive it, I find even more music is created that resonates even more. It's like I've recognized my creatorhood in the music that is created just by me listening to music I like. My emotional feedback created a few Nickleback songs. It's amazing to hear their music evolve.

I passed a point where I felt the intense unconditional love of Creator, and it made me cry deeply. This was the threshold between 3D and 4D. If you carry feelings of unworthiness, you'd probably have trouble passing. It was a little hard because it was profound, but I was able to pass it into 4D because of the intense polarity I had built.

The "inspiration" of artists in 3D, from my understanding, comes from what we create here in 4D. What really excites us, balanced with love, creates an archetypal mind that vibrationally everyone in our 3D (we each have our own) follows. So we're in 4D, and we have a 3D universe within us that we can see through YouTube or the web. When we shift vibrationally, the whole of 3D space/time and all shifts.

It uses a balance of my indigo, throat, and heart chakras. The more that my emotions get stirred, the more like vibrations get attracted to me, and the more of such music that I see. Time seems to flow differently here, because in a matter of minutes there is new music that was created based on what I had just listend to beforehand.

It seems sort of outside the time of 3D, because what seems like new music created within minutes for me, could have happened anytime in 3D. Because all that exists is now.

If I listen to music though that is out of alignment to my vibration, it will sound very distorted.

And you'll be utterly amazed that "All that is already exists". I'm starting to really begin to understand "All That Is". Whatever we create is already a part of All That Is.

That would be awesome if I did pull you into my reality. I've worked 10 years on getting myself ready. I worked intently with Ra's purity and power of their 6D, and the Pleiadian energies (which I think are 4D, not sure). Toward the end, I got a BIG dose of Ra's energy that really took care of a lot of my distortions.

In the level I'm at now, my thoughts and emotions create in the 3D world. From my point of view I see the archetypal mind shifting of the people towards my desired reality. I see the changes going on.

Same thing with movies. I find I am creating them with my emotional feedback to other things I watch. And videos on YouTube. What I focus on with excitement, I get more of that. It keeps getting better.

Only thing is, I can't sleep. I guess there is no unconsciousness here. My body is tired though and a little sleepy. I'm thinking further into 4D when my body changes it won't have the tiredness.

It's because I carry beliefs from 3D why my body is still physical and the world around me still looks like 3D. As I let go of those beliefs, the reality will take on a different shape.

- Thomas

(04-28-2012, 11:06 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I read about your experience of this a bit a while back. It has inspired me... and sure enough more change has occurred in a single week than in the past several months. You rubbed off on me and perhaps pulled me into your reality. Ain't this process neat?

As for 2012... I've always liked Terence McKenna's idea of the singularity. I'm leaning more toward individual singularities or pockets of singularity occurring on various levels of reality. I do not know what it would look like but perhaps they already have (think cycles). But yeah I really don't know. This last week has changed my perception of a pull towards a strange attractor. I don't feel it the same way and I am slightly more in control of my perception of time. I've finally started really concentrating in meditation, that's why.

A question to gradualist logic: if the harvest is going to end up being small (although somewhat improved as was stated later on by Q'uo), what percentage of the population is that? Let's sat 5% for the sake of argument. What happens to the other 95% of the population between now and then?

Cyan

(04-29-2012, 03:48 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]A question to gradualist logic: if the harvest is going to end up being small (although somewhat improved as was stated later on by Q'uo), what percentage of the population is that? Let's sat 5% for the sake of argument. What happens to the other 95% of the population between now and then?

They are revealed to be the unready aspects of the mirror image that the higher self in the 4th D has to work on. So, those that are aware wake up and tend to those who are not yet aware as they die of old age and denial due to the increased vibration. I would imagine that 95% see nothing and 5% suddenly realise that from their collective pov which enables them to control anything, the 95% seems senile and "gone"?

Who knows, might be that the first thing that a 4th D civilization has to tend to his how to handle those in their harvest who are unable to pop to the 4th. Would make sense since it would require us to pull off something amazing to get society to work with 5% thinking about it and 95% just observing. As the vibration rises new children are 4th or higher and those born before simply die in the 4th itself.

Dunno, could be one dramatically radical shift too.
if the LOO was the only material then I think a sudden event would have been the dominant opinion. But because of the continued Q'uo communication the gradual is now dominant. My understanding is that in 1981 we were heading for a sudden event in 1998+. But the population has changed and has avoided the need. However the time lateral ends this year in time/space which affects space/time at the quantum level so I think we will notice a change. Also i think Q'uo said that 3d work ends on the soltice but I don't know how that works.
(04-29-2012, 03:48 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]A question to gradualist logic: if the harvest is going to end up being small (although somewhat improved as was stated later on by Q'uo), what percentage of the population is that? Let's sat 5% for the sake of argument. What happens to the other 95% of the population between now and then?

Firstly, i'd estimate it to be around 15%...

A sudden increasal in femenine energies yield the symptoms of the common cold.
Now think exactly how much femenine energies are (supposedly) coming our way, around the mentioned date... it might be lethal ammounts for those not capable of handling it.

Ive experienced a functioning dampening cold two or three times in my life, for i have barely ever needed to increase in order to fight the viruses around me.. the most recent was due to my green ray going from gold towards bright gold.
(04-29-2012, 07:56 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]

Now think exactly how much femenine energies are (supposedly) coming our way, around the mentioned date... it might be lethal ammounts for those not capable of handling it.

Ive experienced a functioning dampening cold two or three times in my life, for i have barely ever needed to increase in order to fight the viruses around me.. the most recent was due to my green ray going from gold towards bright gold.

Holy catalyst. Had a dream about a female lion licking and snuggling up to me last night, woke up with a cold. I have been aware of a new feminine influence developing in me for a few weeks now.

Thanks Liet you smart thing you.
(04-29-2012, 08:25 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy catalyst. Had a dream about a female lion licking and snuggling up to me last night, woke up with a cold. I have been aware of a new feminine influence developing in me for a few weeks now.

Just obsetvant and good at patternfinding... thats all.
I'm experiencing the cold myself right now, since a few days ago... finaly digging myself up the ditch i dug last year.
(04-29-2012, 08:42 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm experiencing the cold myself right now, since a few days ago... finaly digging myself up the ditch i dug last year.

Yeh I rarely get sick and it's usually just a common cold, this as you said has the symptoms of a common cold but it feels different. So much pressure in my head and it's almost like it is increasing something, birthing something new, idk it is hard to describe. So much pressure in my head and even just typing this out thinking about it increases the pressure.

I turn 21 on May 2nd, putting all of this together with my experiences over the last few weeks and I have a feeling some interesting times are close by. I feel completely at peace.

I think the transition has always been gradual but then in a single moment it will transition over for each of us, All I know is I'am racing towards something and since 11/11/11 the speed keeps increasing day by day month by month. Will it all culminate on 21/12 or will it happen earlier, idk but come what may we will all be ready.
I don't believe in a sudden harvest, I believe a gradual one makes much more intuitive sense- the Freewill of Earth's citizens being just one example.

I believe Gandhi gave us the key to bringing 4th density about: "Be the change you want to see in the world".

Smile

3DMonkey

I stayed in a fancy hotel last night. There is a single room that has decor unlike all the rest. (modern, artistic). As if it symbolizes a single jump into the future, the room is # 1221 Smile
(04-29-2012, 11:56 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I stayed in a fancy hotel last night. There is a single room that has decor unlike all the rest. (modern, artistic). As if it symbolizes a single jump into the future, the room is # 1221 Smile

that is just a beautiful crossing of energies.

wow!
(04-28-2012, 07:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Monica. I've realized that in each moment both me and my mom are new people. As our timelines cross over time, we're not sharing the same "past".

Oh so very cool, Gemini!! I am exerperiencing the same thing! And people are shifting in and out of my timeline.

Just yesterday I saw a former business associate from my past, whom I'd parted ways with some time back. I had seen her a few times since we parted ways, and we acknowledged each other amicably.

But this time, she walked right by me in the parking lot as though she didn't recognize me. I was suddenly struck with the powerful thought that this woman was a character in a different timeline! That, since we parted ways, she has moved into a different direction, and I was no longer part of her past!

It was uncanny.

I didn't want to disrupt her new direction, so I let her pass. (and yes, it was most definitely her!)

(04-29-2012, 03:45 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll tell you, at the vibration I'm at now (which I believe is 4D), it has the most amazing music. When I listen to music, and let my emotions drive it, I find even more music is created that resonates even more. It's like I've recognized my creatorhood in the music that is created just by me listening to music I like. My emotional feedback created a few Nickleback songs. It's amazing to hear their music evolve.

I passed a point where I felt the intense unconditional love of Creator, and it made me cry deeply. This was the threshold between 3D and 4D. If you carry feelings of unworthiness, you'd probably have trouble passing. It was a little hard because it was profound, but I was able to pass it into 4D because of the intense polarity I had built.

The "inspiration" of artists in 3D, from my understanding, comes from what we create here in 4D. What really excites us, balanced with love, creates an archetypal mind that vibrationally everyone in our 3D (we each have our own) follows. So we're in 4D, and we have a 3D universe within us that we can see through YouTube or the web. When we shift vibrationally, the whole of 3D space/time and all shifts.

It uses a balance of my indigo, throat, and heart chakras. The more that my emotions get stirred, the more like vibrations get attracted to me, and the more of such music that I see. Time seems to flow differently here, because in a matter of minutes there is new music that was created based on what I had just listend to beforehand.

It seems sort of outside the time of 3D, because what seems like new music created within minutes for me, could have happened anytime in 3D. Because all that exists is now.

If I listen to music though that is out of alignment to my vibration, it will sound very distorted.

And you'll be utterly amazed that "All that is already exists". I'm starting to really begin to understand "All That Is". Whatever we create is already a part of All That Is.

That would be awesome if I did pull you into my reality. I've worked 10 years on getting myself ready. I worked intently with Ra's purity and power of their 6D, and the Pleiadian energies (which I think are 4D, not sure). Toward the end, I got a BIG dose of Ra's energy that really took care of a lot of my distortions.

In the level I'm at now, my thoughts and emotions create in the 3D world. From my point of view I see the archetypal mind shifting of the people towards my desired reality. I see the changes going on.

Same thing with movies. I find I am creating them with my emotional feedback to other things I watch. And videos on YouTube. What I focus on with excitement, I get more of that. It keeps getting better.

Only thing is, I can't sleep. I guess there is no unconsciousness here. My body is tired though and a little sleepy. I'm thinking further into 4D when my body changes it won't have the tiredness.

It's because I carry beliefs from 3D why my body is still physical and the world around me still looks like 3D. As I let go of those beliefs, the reality will take on a different shape.

- Thomas

That's some profound stuff, Thomas! I'm having some similar things happening. Send me a pm about the sleep. I might have some ideas to share that have helped me.

Unbound

We seek within.
Sudden harvest is like rupture 2.0 new age version. A big event to lift us to "paradise" no more pain or sorrows.

To me "harvest" is a personal thing that may or not relate to the beliefs of others.

I also think that people will live as they wish.
(04-29-2012, 09:05 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2012, 08:42 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeh I rarely get sick and it's usually just a common cold, this as you said has the symptoms of a common cold but it feels different. So much pressure in my head and it's almost like it is increasing something, birthing something new, idk it is hard to describe. So much pressure in my head and even just typing this out thinking about it increases the pressure.

I turn 21 on May 2nd, putting all of this together with my experiences over the last few weeks and I have a feeling some interesting times are close by. I feel completely at peace.

I think the transition has always been gradual but then in a single moment it will transition over for each of us, All I know is I'am racing towards something and since 11/11/11 the speed keeps increasing day by day month by month. Will it all culminate on 21/12 or will it happen earlier, idk but come what may we will all be ready.

...Happy Birthday....I turn 60 on the 3rd!
Well happy birthday to both of you, I turn 27 on Monday. Good first post and welcome. BigSmile Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4