Bring4th

Full Version: Transit of Venus, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 120px-Venus_transit_2012_animation.gif]
Almost one month away!
Since Ra is Venusian in source, I thought this might be appropriate here.

The next transit of Venus will occur on June 5–6 in 2012, succeeding the previous transit on June 8, 2004. After 2012, the next transits of Venus will be in December 2117 and December 2125.

That's only 105 years, we will see it again soon.

I'm assuming this is as close as earth will get to venus for another year, so it should be a perfect occasion to re-allighn oneself with the archtype of Ra.

I think i'm suppose to add something about one's Crown chakra's(top of head) being pointed in the direction of Venus for maximum effect. However, unless one is laying down, or is upside down(for whatever reason) then that should come natually on this day.

The times 11:11 am and 11:11 pm in one's time zone to be of paticular value for alignment of oneself.

Advisor: Try not to stare at the sun.

Adonai Namaste

Meerie

Bump, this was yesterday evening, or rather this morning for those in Europe.
In my timezone it happened around 5 in the morning, but when I looked outside early morning the sky was completely covered in clouds.
Still is.
Has anyone been able to witness the Venus transit?
i thought it was tonight.
"TRANSIT OF VENUS: No one reading this will still be alive the next time Venus crosses the sun in 2117. That makes today special. On June 5th at 3:09 pm PDT, the second planet begins its historic 7-hour transit of the solar disk." -spaceweather.com

Meerie

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/06...now-about/

Blush

you guys are right, it is tonight for the US, and tomorrow morning for those in Europe...
How weird. Today is actually my birthday... Turning 22. I wonder if that's some sort of synchronisity, haha. :p

Meerie

happy birthday Seed !
Smile
and 22, you know I heard 2 is the divine feminine in numerology...
and you have the Venus transit!!! and double 2!!!
Awesome timing !
yay the east coast gets to observe an astronomical event! and even better, the transit seems to go from 6pm out thru sunset, which means i can watch it using proper sungazing methods! BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile
(06-05-2012, 09:58 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]happy birthday Seed !
Smile
and 22, you know I heard 2 is the divine feminine in numerology...
and you have the Venus transit!!! and double 2!!!
Awesome timing !

Or 11+11 BigSmile
Oh! An 11 11 reference! I don't get them too often, mostly just my higher self telling me to go to bed, lol. > w<
Oddly enough, the apartment I'm staying at is #111 (sadly moving soon), so maybe I'm on the right path after all.

I always figured I don't get them so often is because I (believe I) am bad at math, and numbers intimidate me. Maybe if I start loving math I'll see em more!

Meerie

happy birthday fellow 4! Smile those who have 13, 31, 4 or 22 as birthday are fours. Smile
And so it begins:

[Image: 551797_319105621505470_1255709322_n.jpg]

Ra native earth next to Ra current time/space place of beingness...
IT'S CLOUDY! NOOOOOOO!!! Dang it, Florida! Sunshine state, my butt.

We still have another hour or so till sunset.. hoping this blockade moves on.
[Image: 166570_230742997042752_1661581373_n.jpg]

Unbound

That's so rad!
Cloudy and rainy here so no viewing in Sydney Australia. Seems to be cloudy everywhere...

Everybody is really moody in the office though. I've got my rose quartz, selenite and bloodstone close by and am feeling serene.

Is this transit bringing up repressed emotions or something? The pall of depression and irritation is palpable in here today.
Didn't Ra say that Venus is still habitable by higher density entities?
(06-05-2012, 08:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Ra say that Venus is still habitable by higher density entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Its core vibrational frequency is sixth density. However we, as a social memory complex, had elected to leave that influence. Therefore, the beings inhabiting this planetary influence at this space/time are fifth-density entities. The planet may be considered a fifth/sixth-density planet. (89:12)
Thanks Ankh. I imagine it's a positive planet. It's interesting to see how we view it here in 3D as totally inhabitable,
and the contrast with higher density beings. It will be fascinating when I return to my higher density (if I am indeed
from one), to be able to return to the planet of origin.

Ra did say that in portions of time/space that the sun is inhabitable in sixth density as well. So I don't think in space/time
the sun would be in any density.

Edit: I found the quote:
41.4:

"Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution."

So I'm not exactly sure if the sun is livable in space/time in sixth density.
Was cloudy here too in Alberta, Canada. Seems a lot of users here experienced the clouded vision?
I saw it!! :-D it was pretty cool. And so freakin sunny. For the beginning it
Was cloudy, but by the maximum and end it was
Blue skies all over and hot sun :-)
Sorry some of you didn't getting see it. :-( if I could figure out
How to upload pics from my iPod I would. I got a few
Not the greatest quaility as its from my iPod but it still shows it.
(06-05-2012, 09:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ankh. I imagine it's a positive planet. It's interesting to see how we view it here in 3D as totally inhabitable,
and the contrast with higher density beings. It will be fascinating when I return to my higher density (if I am indeed
from one), to be able to return to the planet of origin.

Ra did say that in portions of time/space that the sun is inhabitable in sixth density as well. So I don't think in space/time
the sun would be in any density.

Edit: I found the quote:
41.4:

"Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution."

So I'm not exactly sure if the sun is livable in space/time in sixth density.

The following views are based upon my understanding and knowledge of the tarot of Ra, and merely offer reflective thought. Should these views not resonate with you, please forget them and move on.

Yes Venus is indeed a positive planet.

Ra, like us, exists within all densities concurrently, currently doing work within fifth and sixth density distortions, as well as providing assistance with the harvest.

Sixth density Ra inhabits the Sun, and this is why Egyptology explains that Egyptians thought Ra the Sun God. I think though that this generally accepted understanding this is a gross distortion of the actual representation/depiction of Ra.

According to Egyptology, in the following papyrus, Akhnaton (who according to Ra was a channel of the Law of One), followed by Nefertiti his daughter, are said to be making offerings to the Sun. Though I agree on the offerings, what I see are the many arms of the social memory complex Ra extending from the sun, able to reach/touch the third density, and with the Ankh (fourth density love/understanding) being portrayed in the vicinity of the indigo ray, suggesting communication/channeling by use of the indigo. In the back left of the picture, one sees a priestess holding a wand, the same as the magician does in card one of the Ra tarot. This would suggest the feminine was more involved in the metaphysical than the male aspect of self. Note that all stand facing the left, implying movement in that direction, the negative, and all looking left, the gaze steady upon the negative path. The first density containers are both positive and negative, providing source from which second density life may grow, which the arms of Ra may also reach/touch. To understand the hieroglyphics would be helpful in providing am even less distorted view, but I do not.

[Image: HP0820.gif]

In the following is more of the same. Note the Ankh as well as a mummy is present and connected in externally/internally in relation to the Sun, signifying transcendence of death. Akhnaton faces to the left, suggesting he is upon the negative path, while Nefertiti faces right, upon the positive path. All children are upon the positive path. Akhnaton is seated upon a neatly divided chair, whilst Nefertiti's chair contains life. Note the serpents (Kundalini) on the headdress are also connected to the arms of Ra.

[Image: AKHENATEN-WITH-NEFERTITI-AND-THEIR-FAMILY.jpg]

In the following papyrus', note Horus and Nefertiti presenting self to Ra and the Goddess Hathor sitting on a box on a platform. The boxes are checkered, indicating third density illusion of duality. The platform is symbolic of elevated stature.

Ra- Ra is seen to have very dark golden skin in comparison to all else (as seen in the original in the second picture). Ra and the Goddess Hathor are seated, implying control over third density. The box of Ra is not solid upon the front but open, allowing access to contents. Ra holds the Ankh (fourth density love/understanding) and the staff (fifth density light/wisdom), is held by both Ra and Horus. The bird is at rest, not restrained nor in flight, a spiritual state of balance.

Horus and Nefertiti - are facing, moving, and gazing upon the right hand path, the positive.

[Image: Amentet-Re-Horakhty-Horus-Nefertari.jpg]

[Image: img_hieroglyphs_color_nefertari.png]

Meerie

Yep cloudy here too...
at least we have the internet to watch it Smile
and I think I dreamt of it, I witnessed planetary motions, some heavy object sliding across another.. haha must have been Venus Smile
And she is off:

[Image: 168210_230899300360455_1446654600_n.jpg]

Until 2117...
[Image: 319823_319154344833931_1758044459_n.jpg]

Meerie

And how did everyone feel?
The pleiadian alignment / solar eclipse had me feeling tired, exhausted and headachey.
Whereas I feel like Venus has filled my vessel to the brim, to the point of overflowing with love...
yesterday she even gave me two of her items, a rose and a cherry, while I was walking home!!
It might not sound much to others but it moved me deeply, the synchronicity and loveliness of it all.
Heart
(06-06-2012, 06:40 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]And how did everyone feel?
The pleiadian alignment / solar eclipse had me feeling tired, exhausted and headachey.
Whereas I feel like Venus has filled my vessel to the brim, to the point of overflowing with love...
yesterday she even gave me two of her items, a rose and a cherry, while I was walking home!!
It might not sound much to others but it moved me deeply, the synchronicity and loveliness of it all.
Heart

I have felt a distinct warm buzz in my heart chakra for the last 3 days, it's still with me now. I also had a pretty cool moment when I opened my eyes from a very fruitful meditation and everything around me stretched out then back into place, in a wobble like fashion, very similar to the ending of this scene in the matrix when everything wobbles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdkdQtlF-RU

Pretty cool, my sister also asked me about astrology and I was of pretty good service to her which is a relatively new thing in our relationship, she and I are beginning to open up to each other which is no surprise since a lot of my catalyst with her in my teens/childhood has been conflict and I had a dislike for her innate within me which I had no idea the reason for. I later realised this fully and let go of whatever grudge I had held earlier. Recently she has represented to the awakening of the divine female within me, I suspect she shall play a significant role for me in the coming years. She is eerily similar to me.
It was awesome! The sun burst through the cloud cover in the western sky as the transit started around 6:00pm EDT. I was driving west, and the sky was beautiful.

I met with 5 Reiki friends and we chatted and did a healing meditation for Gaia.

Meerie, roses have been in my life this week too! Symbolizing the flowering of our heart chakras, anahataHeart

Meerie

Yeah Shemaya, and after the rose came to me yesterday afternoon, I read a message someone had linked, re the Venus transit, and they said if possible, get yourself some roses for the event!!!
So many aha- moments...
it still gives me goosebumps. The rose is pink (Venus again) and emits a lovely fragrance.
Heart
Pages: 1 2