Bring4th

Full Version: Experience of 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I passed the point where I felt unconditional love in my heart for about 3 seconds and it was intense. This was a couple of days ago, and I am pretty certain was the threshold to 4D.

4D is VERY susceptable to thoughts. HAVE to stay in love. Otherwise a stream of intense fear comes in and blocks the solar plexus chakra like no other, making one think they're separated. 4D is not always harmonious while you still have distortions.

If you believe "it's impossible to cause disharmony in any way" like Ra said, then it is. If you believe you can cause disharmony, then you can. you get what you believe.

You're so right Monica.

4D positive at the point I'm at, is SO responsive to thought. Have to stay in love. If thoughts go negative, it can seem like you were harvested negative. The solar plexus chakra gets all blocked up very intensely. Other selves seem to mirror you a WHOLE lot more.

You face your fears. In this case it was that I had opened all my chakras, but my solar plexus was blocked heavily, which created separation between me and other selves. This meant in my mind that I was BOTH STS and STO, and that I'd never be able to build polarity because I was in the gravity well and I couldn't act in an STS manner to gain that polarity so I'd be stuck without building able to build polarity forever.

Have to remember not to feed the stories. It's very hard sometimes, but you gain strength as you go. But your solar plexus can be blocked up in an instant at this point, which is very scary when you begin to FEEL the separation that you're working to unify. A little separation hurts.

I am no longer intensifying because it intensifies the fears. I am now just focused on LOVE.

4D is really timeless, but there are still clocks. Still, a day seems like it lasts a couple of days. 4D will test your patience to the LIMIT. I helped move a friend, and I am very patient by nature, and my friend took like an hour just to tie down something. Time will flow differently in order to try your patience. But I was happy as a camper listening to the cool music on the radio.

I'm going to start going to church with my friend to support her. It's one step towards unity.

(04-30-2012, 02:32 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini, I don't think you've been doing anything wrong, because you weren't trying to control anyone. By just focusing on creating your own reality, the UniVerse will rearrange itself to accommodate you, including other-selves who are choosing the same reality you are.

In other words, if you desire to create what seems to be 'better' music, then other-selves who also desire to create better music, will be attracted to you, and you will both coexist in the same reality. You didn't control them or force them to do your bidding! Rather, you just attracted those who resonate with the reality you are choosing.

My suggestion is to relax and not get caught up in fear. Focus on being loving and joyful, as you have already been doing, and you can't go wrong.
#1: so my assumption that going beyond 3d is like entering a mirror, was right....

As you said you meditate throug most of the day.. you still have the time to get all of the lower spectrum to the same level as your upper before these 8 months have passed.

You seem horribly unstable, idk if its just me, but i see that as a problem that would be better off fixed.
(Oh, and i might mention that the weaker your solar plexus is, the greater its maximun/minimum are separated from eachothers.
Its like it goes 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, 8-3, 7-4, 8-5, 9-6, 10-7, 11-8, 12-10 etz, activity may come as a shock if low enough frequency)
Thank you Liet. Yeah, I think I'll see a crystal shaman to help me balance.
(04-30-2012, 08:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Liet. Yeah, I think I'll see a crystal shaman to help me balance.
I'd suggest getting a crystal.... instead.

Like citrine maybe (pref one that goes all the way from brown to yellow).
Thanks Liet.

I'm learning now to be present. In 3D I strove for my strongest desire to where I reached a balance where I no longer desired it. In 4D, I'm not striving toward anything, but just being present and in the moment with love. There's not really a "want" here. What is in line with who you are gets attracted to you by the brilliance and super-amazing-awesomeness of the incredible processing power of the Universe.

I believe we're all in 4D now, so let's have fun!
(04-30-2012, 08:15 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I passed the point where I felt unconditional love in my heart for about 3 seconds and it was intense. This was a couple of days ago, and I am pretty certain was the threshold to 4D.

I've read this today: "There comes a time when nothing is meaningful except surrendering to Love. Do It! ~ Rumi ♥"

And that's how I feel sometimes, that nothing is meaningful anymore, but just surrending to love.

Hopefully, these experiences of inner peace, will be longer and longer, as this inner transformation continues. During these states of mind, I look back to what has been and what has happened this far, and I definitely understand why Ra chose to call it "insanity". This density is an intensive ride, and it's very difficult to be able to jump off this crazy train so to speak. And even when desiring it, it still takes a lot of efforts and a lot of work and a lot of will to slow it down, and start sharing green ray, without being affected by orange and yellow rays.
It definitely has been crazy for me. But I find that in trusting Creator, everything is ultimately ok. Things are becoming more peaceful for me, and I'm learning so much about myself. The catalyst now is more "informational ah ha!" than it is disturbing.

I've burst out in tears a number of times as I realize a new level of the extent of Creator's Love.

I've now come to the realization that it doesn't matter if I'm 4D or 3D. I am where I am. And I love God.

Right now I can begin to feel Ra's distortions.
(04-30-2012, 10:21 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It definitely has been crazy for me. But I find that in trusting Creator, everything is ultimately ok. Things are becoming more peaceful for me, and I'm learning so much about myself. The catalyst now is more "informational ah ha!" than it is disturbing.

I've burst out in tears a number of times as I realize a new level of the extent of Creator's Love.

I've now come to the realization that it doesn't matter if I'm 4D or 3D. I am where I am. And I love God.

Right now I can begin to feel Ra's distortions.

Right on Gemini.
The Creators love is infinite.
When you tap into that vibe all becomes possible.
It is just a matter of remaining grounded at all times and never 'lifting off'.
We can be here. there and in all places at once.
There is time enough. Just about.

Remaining grounded is quite a challenge once you are awake.
Oh yeah, I'm completely in the moment when I'm watching. Observing even subtle gestures of characters I look at.

I've got the distinct feeling that what I'm in is not actually 4th density, but 4th subdensity of 3D.

I found that I was overbalanced toward STO. This means people were walking over me.

I heard a song that said "don't kiss the feet of those that kick you down."

And on the can of Sprite Zero, it says "Choose You"

So I'm learning to be myself more, and do what I enjoy rather than just what other people tell me to do.

In the subdensity I'm in, the Law of Attraction becomes powerful enough to move objects. I don't intend to change things, I just experience. When I was putting the groceries in my truck, I looked away from the cart and when I looked back it was rolling away and I had to go catch it. I brought it back, and then it happened again. So at certain density, catalyst can happen that moves objects.

When you open to 4D (or 4th sub of 3D), the indigo ray, solar plexus and heart are pushing so strongly on you that you pretty much automatically stay grounded. The throat chakra is extremely strong. I feel it in my teeth.

At this point, I'm just experiencing. If I like something I open my heart to it. If not, my solar plexus chakra sort of blocks it. If I sexually enjoy it, then the sexual chakra lets more of that energy in. So I've built pretty intense sexual energy, but it's balanced so I have no sexual desire most of the time. Then as I watch videos, over time the theme of them changes. Things I don't enjoy fall away. Then there is more of what I do enjoy. So you create dynamically, interacting emotionally with what you're observing.

Another experience is colors begin changing on videos in real time in order to find my preference. It's all automatic.
As you know I've been watching videos on YouTube to experience them.

I find now where I'm at, some of the videos are all metaphor. Just random images, random effects.
Things pop up randomly. There might be a water ripple, or a few. There might be some static.
Videos that I watch might also be in a foreign langauage, because I find it builds my energy
faster if I don't understand what is being said, but I watch it anyway.

Some of what I see makes no sense, but the Universe uses my observation of that seemingly randomness to piece things together. Because I am not consciously aware of what it means, I don't form a belief or judgment of it. Thus the Universe works even better through me.

I watched one car video that might have been considered boring since I am not into cars,
but I watched with no judgment, and gained a few insight into how words can be used to set up
comparisons.
(04-30-2012, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]....

The throat chakra is extremely strong. I feel it in my teeth.

At this point, I'm just experiencing. If I like something I open my heart to it. If not, my solar plexus chakra sort of blocks it. If I sexually enjoy it, then the sexual chakra lets more of that energy in. So I've built pretty intense sexual energy, but it's balanced so I have no sexual desire most of the time....

I've been having the exact same experience this past week. Mind you, my heart chakra only really opened consistently maybe 5 months ago, and then I started to regularly meditate 2-3 hours a week for the past month. Last week, in the middle of one of my meditations, I felt an an almost choking feeling at the base of my neck where my thyroid gland is for about 30 seconds. Then for the next 15 minutes, I kept trying to clear my throat of a lump sensation down there but couldn't. I felt fine that night (it was an evening meditation) but I read up about how it could be the throat chakra...And then the next day I felt extra judgmental. Couldn't reconnect with my heart at all. And that judgmental feeling is still lingering till today, although I'm able to activate my heart back a few times per day. Maybe it's just placebo, I don't know.

But I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes. Glad to hear there are others experiencing similar things Smile

Meerie

Gem you wrote somewhere that you were afraid of polarizing negatively because you read that Ra mentions a dense solarplexus in that case.
You know what, I even had a dream about this last night and I wanted to share... in the dream it was repeated a couple times that a dense hardened solarplexus is an indication of blockage, not of negative polarization.
I think it is pretty obvious to everyone here that you are a good person and there is no need to fear otherwise.
And we don't need to be perfect to make it, no one here is perfect and our flaws only make us human.
I read some graffiti the other day "too perfect... God not amused"
Smile
Gemini, I wish you good luck in finding out what this is and how to operate safely in it - but in the meantime, I would like to remind you that you do not need to have a belief system that you had before - it is only sticking to you because you have chosen to bring that with you. How could one who only sees love in everything be afraid of being negatively harvested? That is literally impossible. Think about that, and relax BigSmile
In all my work, my 100's of hours of intense focus, intense sexual (creative) energies, and emotional excitement was worth it.
In my intense passion for anthros, I have opened the gateway to intelligent infinity.
You have to give all you are, totally, to do this. It is the hardest thing I've ever done,
taking 10+ years of preparation, culminating in the last month which was virtually daily non-stop focus. I actually went mad 3 times in just over the last year.

In 4th Subdensity of 3D I had the advantage of being able to use my indigo, throat and heart chakras, rather than just heart, so the lessons of love were easy for me. Was tested to the limit with patience.

5th subdensity of 3D - I intensified my connection to Creation, experiencing immediate manifestation when watching videos. I didn't "create" directly, but what vibrated with me manifested automatically.

6th subdensity of 3D - When you're polarizing positive STO, and you intensify that polarity in 5 subdensity, the solar plexus takes in all the stuff that is not in alignment to your vibration. This happens automatically and it further separates out the STS polarity. In 6 subdensity I am integrating the STS and STO parts of myself. Both the "that which is" and "that which is not" paths. Here there is no fear, so I'm able to take in this STS polarity and feel and see it as part of me as well. The solar plexus releases the STS energies that were separated as I intensified.

6th subdensity is about letting go, and letting the energies do the work. The gateway is about letting go of the past.

I reached a point where I am not looking back. Then, my indigo opened to a stream to Creator that keeps growing on it's own. My work is finished. I am just now enjoying the ever-increasing beauty of Creation. So now I am integrating All That Is. It's a forever journey because All That Is keeps growing. Or should I say that you grow forever within All That Is. Because All That Is already exists.

My job coming here was to help unify energies of MAN and ANIMAL, which beforehand had been separate.

Love and Light everyone. I can finally rest.

Time here is literally vanishing. A day feels like 20.

I'll have too see how it goes. It's still very early in the game for me Smile

Here's the video that helped me open to intelligent infinity. The lyrics really spoke to me.

- Indigo Gemini Wolf
Germini Wolf Wrote:When you open to 4D (or 4th sub of 3D), the indigo ray, solar plexus and heart are pushing so strongly on you that you pretty much automatically stay grounded. The throat chakra is extremely strong. I feel it in my teeth.
None of the mentioned chakras have any effect on grounding..... possibly the semi-chakra a few cm below the solar plexus, but thats still not a rooted energy, just the slowest/heaviest physical.

Germini Wolf Wrote:Another experience is colors begin changing on videos in real time in order to find my preference. It's all automatic.
Sounds trippy.

(05-01-2012, 12:57 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having the exact same experience this past week. Mind you, my heart chakra only really opened consistently maybe 5 months ago, and then I started to regularly meditate 2-3 hours a week for the past month. Last week, in the middle of one of my meditations, I felt an an almost choking feeling at the base of my neck where my thyroid gland is for about 30 seconds. Then for the next 15 minutes, I kept trying to clear my throat of a lump sensation down there but couldn't. I felt fine that night (it was an evening meditation) but I read up about how it could be the throat chakra...And then the next day I felt extra judgmental. Couldn't reconnect with my heart at all. And that judgmental feeling is still lingering till today, although I'm able to activate my heart back a few times per day. Maybe it's just placebo, I don't know.

If you worked the heart, now the throat came alive and you cant back down to the heart... I'm assuming it means you are riding a wave, boosting the chakras one by one.

Meerie Wrote:in the dream it was repeated a couple times that a dense hardened solarplexus is an indication of blockage, not of negative polarization.
Mhm, a functional solar plexus is rather lightweight.
The stronger it is, the more effectively it utalizes its weight.

Its energy is therefore mostly magnetic, rather than gravitational... Magnets dont need to weigh as much to preform equal work at the same distance, although need to be held much closer before it does anything.

Germini Wolf Wrote:Time here is literally vanishing. A day feels like 20.
A feat of the indigo ray, it increases the time experienced per day.
I don't know, I am constantly going back and forth between my upper chakras. Or should I say they balance themselves automatically since I opened to intelligent infinity.

Right now I'm focused on intensifying. I'm seeing reality begin to get fluid, unstuck.

Blue is by far my strongest chakra. Because of how much energy it puts out, that's why the term blu-ray came about in the past. When you have huge shifts in energies around a certain metaphor, you'll see that metaphor popping up in the world. Blu-Ray player because of how amazingly intense is the blue chakra. It's apt because it's high-definition wisdom.

Blue provides the balance between indigo and heart. They center on it in 5th subdensity. In 6th subdensity, I find they center on the nose, moving closer together. In my experience, and others might not agree, the blue chakra is indeed wisdom. It's an unconscious wisdom (because I am still veiled), but it provides the workings in order to balance the indigo and heart in the right perfect amount. I believe it's the indigo energy that deconstructs reality, but the blue provides the balance/wisdom (blending love and light back into wisdom).
This is Gemini Wolf signing off.
It's been great. Thank you all!

I'm reaching the end of walking the steps of light.
I made it, woo hoo, 6th Density.
And "to find my own place in the sun" as it says in that video I posted before.
I must now leave my past behind me.

Love and Light to you all.
- Indigo Gemini Wolf
Love you my friend !
(04-30-2012, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Another experience is colors begin changing on videos in real time in order to find my preference. It's all automatic.

Once again I was fooled. Such is my life. Turns out these color changes were part of the videos themselves. Not me creating them.
And I realize now I didn't "create" any Nickleback videos. They were already there for me to discover. I'm such a naive being. Such happens when one's mental state is affected. You begin thinking that you're the cause of many things.

I honestly thought I was posting my last post from within time/space, and not space/time.

I've been as high as an angel, and low as thinking I was the anti-christ. It certainly is a hero's journey. I'll try being more rational in the future. It's been fun, but I sort of feel all foolish now. Amazing what I learned about myself.

Thanks Patrick for your heartwarming words. Smile

The days feeling like there were 20 days long though felt completely real. It's weird how the mind works. And I remember feeling unconditional love for that moment. What does it all mean?

Cyan

IF this was 4th D negative, there would most likely be a whole lot more hellfire and people torture in the streets. I dont think that anyone but the extremely rare wanderer going to 4th D negative for more than a very short time period was at any point likely.

My view was that I intentionaly polarized negative as much as possible just when the Harvest hit for me personally while most of my life i've strived to polarize positive. The reason for this is that while I felt that its probable that I have enough positive to just jump, i wanted to be sure that i got into 4th because I was almost certain that once I could take the pain that is neccesary in the 4th D negative to as quickly as possible and as effectively as possible turn to 4th D positive.

Worked in my world view. Somehow I felt that it was easier to jump to 4th D negative and from that to 4th D positive than straight from 3rd D positive to 4th D positive. I suppose we all have our distortions and so on.
Funny thing is, thats jsut one day i'm describing, most days I feel like I start from the 1st density all over =)
Cyan, I like what you're saying. Could you break it down for me a little bit? I realize I'm back in 3D now.

I never abused anyone or tried to get power over others, but I was strangely compelled to "destroy the Universe", and cause "infinite paradox" and "paint creation with Nukes".

Bashar talks about the rubber band analogy, that the further into the darkness you go, the further you will fly into the light when you cross over.

Cyan, are you writing from your own perspective, or are you writing as if from my perspective? You seem to grasp the subtleties of how the transition works. I am curious to know more. I felt I was just sabotaging my chances to make 4D positive.

I'm so for helping others now. I used to not be willing to help my mom out when she needed it, but lately I've asked where I can be of service.

Love and Light,
- Gemini Wolf
Why do you want to get to 4D right now? @gemini wolf
Confier, I don't want to get to 4D. I'm perfectly happy in 3D.

What happened to me in "going to 4D" was sort of out of my control. A mental breakdown so to speak.
Before I was more interested in becoming an anthro than anything, and had thought that 4D might
offer that opportunity.
I mean by that, from my perspective I am here in 3D for a reason. So I should just live my life to its fullest and highest joy and wait and see what happens. I feel like I'm just supposed to help people feel happy and to explore reality in a place that doesn't give me the answers readily, forcing me to come up with my own unique version of how things are to add the the wealth of knowledge the universe holds. I'm curious as for me I know I can go anywhere I want to when I die. So I am making the most of a 3D life :-) and I love seeing how others think :-)
I'm enjoying 3D as well.
4D is a mystery.
:-) ok, thanks. Have you tried to do lucid dreaming? That's one place that could offer anthro type exsperiances. :-) personally I see the dream world as realities all of our own :-) and then there is the greater(in terms of scale of users) dreamworld made by everyone and used by people all over to communicate and share dreams. So in a way when you lucid dream in your own world, you create your own haven to live in and relax(if you so choose) in when you leave your body as you sleep. I really want to lucid dream so I can have(live)the adventures(stories) I think about all the time :-) and as long as I don't start loving the world I create for myself more than the one I love in while awake then it should not be detrimental to my mission here :-) anyway thanks for answering :-)

-Conifer17
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Namaste

Cyan

I Think its kind of like this, though not exactly like this

Every choice you make colors your view

Every choice you make changes what future choices you will make

Once you have made enough choices to have a coherant way of acting you will see the world reflect that, or you will hide from it

If you hide from it you stay 3rd, if you dont the wedge in you rmind slowly drives you "insane" trying to find what is wrong

When you dont find it, you usually go to a dark place emotionally.

When you go to a dark place you can eithe think that you are there because others are bastards, you can think you are there because you are a bastard.

Either way, after sufficiently long time in a dark place you will "meet yourself".

What actually happens is that when your energy wave hits a two slotted divisor (watch what the bleep) one part goes one way and one part another. Now, what happens if instead of having a straight wall, you have two pipes with two divisors at the end and both pointing at a different wall?

The electron has, seemingly, out of nowhere, duplicated itself and landed on 2 walls despite only 1 electron, you with me thus far?

What happens is that when you make a choice, your opposite makes the SAME CHOICE but in "mirrorland"

So when you turn inwards, your mirror doesnt turn outwards, it turns inwards but in its world view, when you turn inwards enough you start to "hear" the echo of the universe itself turning inwards (as perceived in world line destruction and or isolation)

Once you turn inwards enough you notice your own echo on the wall and physically see that all is one, because you are literally in the same space/time with the same entity as yourself who is in time/space

"The advantage of being on a journey is that someone might introduce you to yourself"

What happens when you ascend is that you are in close enough contact with your higher self, as represented by another physical self or hallucinated self that you are able to in him see all tha tyou should see in yourself but block yourself to see. Because the higher self, in my opinion, HATES being seen directly because that means that you'll either die or be close to dying or want to die.

So when it actually happens for you, it will come out of the blue in a sudden flash when you realise you are looking at yourself in a paraller world at the same time which means that there is no death or that you are already dead, at this point most people freak out, i certainly do. Which means im not ready to become only my higher self, but that if i were, it would gladly merge with me as soon as i want to. So, after taht meeting was over i've fluctuated between all the major chakras, singularity and rebirth and i'm slowly settling back into the relative space of the point where I left space/time and transitioned to time/space when i switched place with my alter self and am now slowly transitioning back. As a result of the transition my understanding is such taht i'd say i'm very very very very very (add quite a few very's here) early 4thD (that is to say, while my 3rd eye (6th density) might be very advanced, my 4th is not, so, while i feel at home in the 6th, i feel uneasy there becasue i feel that my 4th is still out of wack. Which I cant correct without making choices nor can i experience to see if its "right" without being in the 4th

So i jump back and forth between 3rd 4th 5th and 6th and as I harmonize my instrument i can feel that the people i talk with that I can tell are 2nd or 3rd density primarily feel a strong compulsion to leave my presence if I raise higher because space/time starts to curve and it feels very uncomfortable to an entity not ready to "harvest"

My experience of being in the 6th while being aware of it is is being in this total awareness that all around me have the same awareness but due to its holy nature it must not be mentioned in public and in certainty or this illusion ends. So, why 3rd hurts is that I know there is this great divine love out there but I Cant talk of it to people much because it is after what they would call death and to understand it would be to die (transcend the illusion of the physical body) so, most days, i sit and read and smile.
Exactly, what you say about "settling back into relative space of the point where I left space/time and transitioned to time/space". I had a point where I was weary and asked "Ra, please kill me. Bring me back home.", seconds later I was in time/space, or at least it felt like that. My experience was of clearing distortions from inertia I had built up. It was very hot. But when I "died" I was overjoyed, and actually thanked them for "killing" me.

The world is definitely reflecting my choices. It's a little startling at first when I see some creepy things, but I accept them as part of my path. I don't hide from them.

I too feel like my 4D could use major work. I think I had 6D experiences as well, but I don't recall too much. All the choices I made have probably colored my future experiences as you mentioned. It makes the journey a little more challenging, and I have to have a greater sense of humor to the many ironies of the Universe.

I don't seem now able to balance any of my energy centers, so I can't be sure if I'm still in space/time or if this is time/space I'm in. I guess in time/space I wouldn't have the confusion I have now.

I've been an anthro in a few dreams though not lucid. The anthro is actually not really my focus now, but lucid dreaming would certainly have been a great avenue to explore this interest. Still, it might have taken over my interest in my normal life, so I'm kind of glad I didn't go that route. The few times I've been an anthro, it's quite an interesting experience.

(05-28-2012, 03:47 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]:-) ok, thanks. Have you tried to do lucid dreaming? That's one place that could offer anthro type exsperiances. :-) personally I see the dream world as realities all of our own :-) and then there is the greater(in terms of scale of users) dreamworld made by everyone and used by people all over to communicate and share dreams. So in a way when you lucid dream in your own world, you create your own haven to live in and relax(if you so choose) in when you leave your body as you sleep. I really want to lucid dream so I can have(live)the adventures(stories) I think about all the time :-) and as long as I don't start loving the world I create for myself more than the one I love in while awake then it should not be detrimental to my mission here :-) anyway thanks for answering :-)

-Conifer17
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Namaste

Cyan

The more I try to remember stuff from my 6th the more surreal it get. ITs like I CAN get it, and operate in it, but my level of operating at it right now is almost like less than a infant so that while I can observe and tag along despite all i've done im eons behind the other creatures i see on that level.

I remember being so in awe of how perfectly the others follow the mathmathical formula behind the scene. And why that formula is only playing out because I asked to be shown the machinations of creation itself.

IT was like being shown a suspended slide show of pure creation and magic and when it was over we all hugged and departed. I See the people still but the spirits are sort of in the background because I want myself to be. It is beyond difficult to explain because it requires both shattering and re-integrating both space/Time as well as time/space. I've been playing with the idea of having a presentation on this years homecoming and see what happens. Most of what I saw I have no desire to put on the web, even on b4, this I believe is somethign that many can resonate with. Why some confusion is needed.
Also, I apologize if I seem "know-it-all-ish". It is why i prefer to give short answers in writing.
Pages: 1 2