Bring4th

Full Version: What's the difference between a social memory complex and The Borg?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Social memory complexes share all thoughts, have no privacy, and all "units" in the complex do the will of the complex. Unity100 once claimed it is impossible to disagree with the social memory complex when you are within it.

Isn't this identical to the borg?

The borg assimilates your biological and cultural material into its own structure, tears down the walls of individuality and creates a collective with a hive mind.

What role will personality and personal choice have in a social memory complex?

What will happen if your personal choice differs from the choice of the majority of the complex, or someone else in the complex, or are you even capable of making a choice that is different from the complex?

The statement "All is One" is Borg-like. Are social memory complexes compatible with individualism? Are they a kind of herd mind like the mind of a bunch of water buffalos for instance that moves as a herd and everyone is careful to follow the herd?

How does a social memory complex reconcile itself with individualism?
I know exactly what you mean. This is a concept I think about. Ra did explain it but I don't remember the quote (and I'm too lazy to look it up Tongue). I'm sure that it was something about individuality being retained within it. However, it is probably not within our current paradigm to imagine what it is like, as it is similar to the difference between a 3D cube and a 4D hypercube. Hypercubes make no sense to us.

And yet, systems exist. A system may include many things/people. But because the system is mostly outside of our perception (because we only perceive the cube, and cannot perceive directly the other 7 cubes that make up the hypercube) we don't understand synchronicities, coincidences, telepathy, for what they are: common occurrences within a larger system of which we only see a part.

If you look at a representation of a hypercube, there are 8 cubes all sort of within each other, and yet, their are 8 cubes. So this suggests that individuality would be retained while at the same time being aligned with others in a system.

Just musing here.
I overcame my laziness and found this by Q'uo:

Quote:Jim: The question this week, Q’uo, is from M: “I understand that, according to Ra, when the third-density experience of an entity has ended, the soul distills the essence of that experience and nothing of value is lost. However, I’m wondering whether the personality has any value to the soul. I find the idea of the personality being lost discomforting. I understand that my soul will prevail but what about ‘me’? I mean the ‘me’ that I identify with now. If my personality is lost, isn’t that the same as ‘me’ ceasing to exist? And, in addition, isn’t my soul’s identity also lost when it joins a social memory complex? And isn’t the social memory complex’s identity lost when it merges back to the Creator? Can Q’uo please comment?”

(Carla channeling)

We are known to you as those of the principle of Q’uo. . . .

. . . We would move on now to the question concerning whether or not an entity is still that entity when it joins a social memory complex and the answer to that, my friends, is decidedly in the affirmative. You have not experienced, perhaps, in your lifetime, what it is to be fully known, fully accepted, and fully loved. But you shall know those things when you enter the gates of larger life. Even between incarnations you shall experience this. And when you move into a fourth-density social memory complex as part of your choice-making after this incarnation and after your graduation, you will find that the atmosphere in which you exist is far different than you would have imagined.

To the ego or the personality shell it seems an intrusion for people to know your thoughts. However, you will find that it is a great relief. To your ego there are some thoughts that are good and some thoughts that are not good and you would not wish people to know of your secret thoughts. And yet, since all entities have them, they are not a surprise to anyone in fourth density or above. They are a part of an integrated being that contains all things that there are. If you are one with all that there is, do you not contain all things? Consequently it is not a shock to you, in the context of a fourth-density social memory complex, that those entities which make up the social memory complex have, each and every one of them, a full panoply of thoughts, both positive and negative.

It is, when one is not behind the veil of forgetting as you are in third density, very easy to see what thoughts are leading and how the personality, in a larger sense, is shaped. Consequently, if anything, individuality is stronger when one is part of a social memory complex, because all the other entities involved in the social memory complex have no axe to grind and wish only to support, respect and honor you as a unique individual. And you feel the same towards all those around you. For you see their suffering and their happiness and all of those things that they experience. You see their desires and their dreams and their hopes. And all of these things warm your heart and teach you. And you in turn teach them. So there is a very good atmosphere for being yourself in a social memory complex. Nothing is lost when you join a social memory complex. You simply focus upon desires that you have in common and, as is the way of collaboration, you are more skillful and effective as part of a group than you were by yourself.

As we talk to you, you know that we are a combination of fourth-density, fifth-density, and sixth-density entities. Those within the principle of Q’uo have not yet gone through the ending of an octave of creation. However, it is our understanding, limited though it may be, that the essence of each part of the Creator that has been sent out remains in potentiation as the Creator breathes and decides again to know Itself better. And when It sends out parts of Itself again, there is a natural tendency to fracture or be splintered into the precisely identical soul stream that you experienced in the previous octave. So in truth, you, as an individual, are never lost. You simply are folded up into the Creator after a full octave of experience. After coming from alpha to omega you start again and you learn again and you desire again and the fruits of that are preserved for the Creator so that It may know Itself ever better.

The whole answer:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1023.aspx

Thanks Diana that's really interesting, and I had not read it before. (There is so much Q'uo material, I can't keep up with it all)

From that Q'uote I'm envisioning a society similar to our own but where everyone respects the individuality of others are does not engage in violence or hurtful behaviour. I suppose in this atmosphere it would be safe to share all thoughts.

This Q'uote seems to absolutely contradict unity100's conception of the social memory complex, where the individual is utterly subsumed and incapable of making a decision that is out of line with the majority of the complex.

The Q'uote seems to indicate that the 4d social memory complex is a place where people do contradict one another but without hostility. So there are contradictions and disagreements but they happen without the hurtful actions you see on Earth. On Earth, Muslims and Protestant Christians disagree on whatever, and then they go kill each other and hate each other. In 4D Muslims and Protestants may still disagree but will have respect for one another and not attempt to subdue the other group.

I think maybe unity100's vision of this authoritarian hive mind without individuality or free will had jaded me on the concept a bit.
Love the title of this thread! haha! and too true it is.

I like to think that I am more able to discern and choose WHO it is I wish to become-something with, and who I desire to-reflect with. Not always an easy choice which goes into how do I really serve myself in unconditional love.

It's unavoidable to not be part of others vibrations for me, and I am sure for everyone. Even the most "individualizing" entities can no longer avoid seeing themselves in others or becoming part of what is around them.

For this reason I love to be alone in the middle of nowhere near nothing, where I can feel the clearest of truth and love, but it also gets sort of boring to just have the self to adore. It's much more fun to have someone else to worship as yourself.

My guess would be that the individual personality is built on love rather than fear in 4th density. There is a collective understanding that you, me, he, she it etc is all part of the same being. The veil can cause very dramatical effects upon the personality, I think. Thus you don't need any shield, because people are compassionate with you. They don't see YOUR burden, they see burden of the group.

The cat doesn't have to be a dog, only now it realizes its existence in the dog, and vice versa. Its "catiness" is regulated to a level of harmony with the dog.

This is only my "understanding".
(05-01-2012, 10:50 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Social memory complexes share all thoughts, have no privacy, and all "units" in the complex do the will of the complex. Unity100 once claimed it is impossible to disagree with the social memory complex when you are within it.

Isn't this identical to the borg?

The borg assimilates your biological and cultural material into its own structure, tears down the walls of individuality and creates a collective with a hive mind.

What role will personality and personal choice have in a social memory complex?

What will happen if your personal choice differs from the choice of the majority of the complex, or someone else in the complex, or are you even capable of making a choice that is different from the complex?

The statement "All is One" is Borg-like. Are social memory complexes compatible with individualism? Are they a kind of herd mind like the mind of a bunch of water buffalos for instance that moves as a herd and everyone is careful to follow the herd?

How does a social memory complex reconcile itself with individualism?

Personally, I don't think a social memory complex is anything like the Borg. In Star Trek, the Borg essentially had no individuality. They simply have the collective societal self, and that is it. Also, the Borg did not have any qualms about free will infringement. On the other side of the coin, in a 4D social memory complex, there is a societal self which exists in conjunction with the individual self.

As Ra says:

Quote:16.50 That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

So it would seem far more likely to me, that nothing is taken away, but merely added. You will still have your individuality, yet you will also have access to the memories of others in the society as well.
(05-02-2012, 03:25 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be that the individual personality is built on love rather than fear in 4th density. There is a collective understanding that you, me, he, she it etc is all part of the same being. The veil can cause very dramatical effects upon the personality, I think. Thus you don't need any shield, because people are compassionate with you. They don't see YOUR burden, they see burden of the group.

The cat doesn't have to be a dog, only now it realizes its existence in the dog, and vice versa. Its "catiness" is regulated to a level of harmony with the dog.

This is only my "understanding".

Yep I imagine it as a group of souls all looking to achieve the same goal, or share the same interests in the type of learning they undertake hence they form a soul group or social memory complex, strengthening the methods and ability's of learn/teaching for each individual soul.

And then the next level of that is soul groups working in unison with other groups or complexes ala earth with it's lucifer soul group and god knows how many others all mixed in the plot to produce an even bigger and better understanding, synthesizing the unique methods or ways of understanding the Law of One into a larger more cohesive unit. This goes all the way back to one of-course.

3DMonkey

The Borg is awesome.
(05-02-2012, 08:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The Borg is awesome.

I have always wanted to be assimilated.

although 4D+, not 4D-

3DMonkey

(05-02-2012, 09:27 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2012, 08:57 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The Borg is awesome.

I have always wanted to be assimilated.

although 4D+, not 4D-

The Borg needs my advanced mind to make the next leap. We will assimilate the universe.
(05-01-2012, 10:50 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Social memory complexes share all thoughts, have no privacy, and all "units" in the complex do the will of the complex. Unity100 once claimed it is impossible to disagree with the social memory complex when you are within it.

Privacy may seem like a "privilege" to be had, yet, it is an incredible limitation. Of course, this is relative; since it greatly depends on what vantage point you are looking at it from. For a 3D entity, privacy is something to be desired and sought after, but is is actually a self-imposed prison.

Quote:Isn't this identical to the borg?

I don't know who or what "the borg" are, but if memory serves right, it should be a sort of "evil alien race" of sorts, correct? I apologize, I don't watch TV, nor am I particularly fond of sci-fi series/films/novels.

Quote:The borg assimilates your biological and cultural material into its own structure, tears down the walls of individuality and creates a collective with a hive mind.

The concept of "social memory complex" shouldn't be likened to that of the "hive mind." Your very own "personality," or individuality (read: in-divid-duality) remains, and is even accentuated; yet is melded within the rest of the complex in pretty much the same way your own physical body is an organism made up of various organs, cells, molecules and atoms working together in unison (the same could be said for the Creator Itself).

A social memory complex is a group/collective that has reached a certain point in the evolution of consciousness in which a societal mind-connection is achieved for a group of communing entities, wherein all memory is shared among its individual members for their mutual learn/teaching. It is somewhat deeper than that though, because there is a profound sense of brotherhood/family also; in which one's joy is everybody's joy, one's pain everybody's pain, and so on. In this sense, the social memory complex is "one" just as you might consider your family to be "one" family.

Quote:What role will personality and personal choice have in a social memory complex?

Same as ever: to experience and learn/teach further. If all were exactly the "same," the Creator would already have concluded Its Creation. The various personalities—which are simply an infinite variety of distortions of perception of the the One Infinite Creator—add "spice" to the game, so to speak; it creates greater dynamism of interaction for the Creator to experience the Creator within this "Hall of Mirrors" that is the Creation.

Quote:What will happen if your personal choice differs from the choice of the majority of the complex, or someone else in the complex, or are you even capable of making a choice that is different from the complex?

This would depend on whether the social memory complex is positively or negatively-polarized. In general, in a positive complex, freewill is upheld, honored and respected. If your individual path of seeking were to become noticeably divergent from that of the rest of group, then it would serve you no good to remain with that particular group, and you would leave it out of the necessity. In the case of a negative group, the same would apply, but this may be somewhat more difficult since negative complexes are by nature/choice dominant, competitive and possessive.

Quote:The statement "All is One" is Borg-like.

The One Infinite Creator must be a Borg then!

Quote:Are social memory complexes compatible with individualism?

I don't know if I understand correctly what you mean by "compatible," but I'd say: Yes.

Quote:Are they a kind of herd mind like the mind of a bunch of water buffalos for instance that moves as a herd and everyone is careful to follow the herd?

You see similar herd-mentality among humans that follow figures of authority too—religious or otherwise. Animals do it out of instinct and survival. Humans do it out of fear, insecurity and lack of self-sovereignty.

The work of 4D is collective by nature, as it is understood that individual growth is achieved by interaction with other-selves as they strive to function together as one integrated complex.

Quote:How does a social memory complex reconcile itself with individualism?

As one progresses upwards/inwards through the densities, the notion of in-divid-duality falls away more and more as one realizes the sense of "I" or "me" must also include the rest, the others, the "us"—the All, the Only One. This is, again, progressive, but the process could be said to be begun in earnest 4D onward.

Siren, if you don't know what The Borg is, you can't really know what I'm talking about. It's from Star Trek. It's a social memory complex where all thoughts are shared with every person in the civilization. When a borg is disconnected from the hive mind, they say they feel very lonely and miss the voices of their brothers and sisters. The Borg will assimilate humans into the hive mind and many humans do not want to be assimilated at first for fear of losing their ego, but change their minds when the Borg uses technology to implant stuff in their brain.

Maybe Ra is trying to implant thoughts into our brain that will make us want to be assimilated by their Borg?
(05-02-2012, 11:34 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Ra is trying to implant thoughts into our brain that will make us want to be assimilated by their Borg?

...most likely.
I like siren's explanation.

Isn't this identical to the borg?...

You forget that it's the Law of Attraction that brought you to become a member of said social memory complex. You are not forced into it. You choose the one you align with the most.
(05-01-2012, 10:50 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Social memory complexes share all thoughts, have no privacy, and all "units" in the complex do the will of the complex.

I will answer with the answers I was given as a child when asking about this. So not strictly from the Law of One.

We are already part of the earth humans social memory complex. Privacy only exists because those we imagine ourselves to be private towards believe in the separation as much as we do. This separation is illusory but still real enough. There are plenty of people who throw one glance at you and know more about you than you'd care to realize. But still to a degree you're closed to them. The point is what they see exists in 6 billion other "individuals". What we hold to be very private is itself a big illusion.

That is the current state of our social memory complex. It's a subconscious social memory complex.

There's many forms of social memory complex. Like I said... Ours is subconscious. We're almost separated from each other. And there are races in whom the connection is complete. They're literally without individuality. They're completely one. Like one mind with a billion bodies. Much like the borg. Only without the assimilation part, they create their own bodies and have always been like that. It is natural and normal to them.

It's interesting to note that those bodies still have to learn things. Like walking and swimming. If you walk or swim you don't really do it. You just tell your body to do it and it does it for you. That "muscle memory" still exists.

Most are inbetween the extremes.
(05-04-2012, 11:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2012, 10:50 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Social memory complexes share all thoughts, have no privacy, and all "units" in the complex do the will of the complex.

I will answer with the answers I was given as a child when asking about this. So not strictly from the Law of One.

We are already part of the earth humans social memory complex. Privacy only exists because those we imagine ourselves to be private towards believe in the separation as much as we do. This separation is illusory but still real enough. There are plenty of people who throw one glance at you and know more about you than you'd care to realize. But still to a degree you're closed to them. The point is what they see exists in 6 billion other "individuals". What we hold to be very private is itself a big illusion.

That is the current state of our social memory complex. It's a subconscious social memory complex.

This very insightful. It is something I struggle with. I can intellectually know that humanity is linked together, that we have a collective consciousness, and that we are one in a sense. It is difficult to do so from the heart. I try to remind myself that the shadow side is there, and that sometime in my own evolution I have done ignorant and cruel things. But I still don't want to be "one" with humanity, even though I can accept it intellectually. :-/

This is most likely a huge sticking point for me in my evolution.
(05-03-2012, 11:09 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]You forget that it's the Law of Attraction that brought you to become a member of said social memory complex. You are not forced into it. You choose the one you align with the most.

People starve to death, get into car wrecks, loose their legs in wars and every other nightmare --due to "law of attraction".
That statement above lacks compassion and understanding to me and is right up there with similar statements such as "it's all an illusion".

Just by emitting our external Desires as individuals, we are, in a sense, violating what is referred to as the free-will of others.
Just as a crop of useless weeds will overtake the nutrients and water of a lovely rose-bush, leaving it to death. The rose-bush didn't exactly create that through "law of attraction" but was a victim of unhealthier circumstances.

We are attracting as a group, and a fairly sick one at that.

(05-04-2012, 11:45 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2012, 11:09 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]You forget that it's the Law of Attraction that brought you to become a member of said social memory complex. You are not forced into it. You choose the one you align with the most.

People starve to death, get into car wrecks, loose their legs in wars and every other nightmare --due to "law of attraction".
That statement above lacks compassion and understanding to me and is right up there with similar statements such as "it's all an illusion".

Just by emitting our external Desires as individuals, we are, in a sense, violating what is referred to as the free-will of others.
Just as a crop of useless weeds will overtake the nutrients and water of a lovely rose-bush, leaving it to death. The rose-bush didn't exactly create that through "law of attraction" but was a victim of unhealthier circumstances.

Let us put it this way: there is ultimately only One of Us here; ultimately only One Freewill.

Perhaps I cannot speak for all individuals at this current space/time continuum, but I for one can say that if I were to starve to death, get into a car wreck, or lose my legs in a war, I'd consider these consequences the result of my choices.

You cannot escape Freewill.

And if you seek to align yourself with the Freewill of the One Infinite Creator, you'll clearly see absolutely everything happens for a very specific purpose; and perhaps more importantly, you'd see that, instead of a cause/effect, everything is a synchronicity.

PS: The statement "it's all an illusion" is GREATLY misunderstood by the majority of people (particularly in so-called New Age "love & light" circles).

(05-04-2012, 11:45 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]

Lulu my friend, my statement has nothing to do with 3d. Smile

Social memory complexes begins in 4d. And there is nothing like what you described in 4d positive.
(05-04-2012, 12:39 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Lulu my friend, my statement has nothing to do with 3d. Smile

Social memory complexes begins in 4d. And there is nothing like what you described in 4d positive.

thank you for letting me know...

Sorry for my crankiness, it's just f*cking disturbing how much I can feel others. I am so disgusted and angry about having to feel the sickness (anxiety, stress, projections) of others that I am about to become the meanest negative entity on the planet --if that is possible. Just so it will have to be solved and they will be held accountable to how they are effecting others. If blissing out and loving them worked, believe me, I would have been more then happy to have kept on doing that, but it doesn't. It actually causes ME to be MORE sensitive and helpless in the environment of others.

I have the choice to abandon ship. Which always sounds heavenly but rather cruel to a few that I do care about, who do try to be accountable. OR become a hermit again and ever ONLY be around people who do not affect me in a negative way (nearly impossible). OR find a way to call in other beings to assist in this issue no matter what is the outcome or detriment of the others, solely to serve myself as the creator, as one. (white lights and all those shield techniques are completely useless, I've tried them all. I'm about to call in Satan and his legions to do their work).

I will feel refreshed and happy until I am in the presence of others, then get so sick around some people that I sometimes almost throw up. Then I come take it all out on you guys ;-) and start feeling stuff from you. By the way these are normal healthy people, some that eat perfect vegan diets some that are seekers etc...

Anyways --if I vanish it's because I might need to take a break.

(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about to call in Satan and his legions to do their work

The cure might be worse than the disease.
I would say that you are very sensitive to the insanity which currently infect our world. Crazy concepts like having to work, the concept of money, etc... All of this is insane. But what is even more insane is that most people believes these things to be perfectly normal.

I believe I understand, to some extent, what you are going through. Unless you prefer not to be understood. I can do that too. Whatever works best for you. Smile

I love you no matter what my friend.
I would go and talk with Lucifer first of all.
I'm not sure that Satan is still around.
(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my crankiness, it's just f*cking disturbing how much I can feel others. I am so disgusted and angry about having to feel the sickness (anxiety, stress, projections) of others that I am about to become the meanest negative entity on the planet --if that is possible. Just so it will have to be solved and they will be held accountable to how they are effecting others. If blissing out and loving them worked, believe me, I would have been more then happy to have kept on doing that, but it doesn't. It actually causes ME to be MORE sensitive and helpless in the environment of others.

I have the choice to abandon ship. Which always sounds heavenly but rather cruel to a few that I do care about, who do try to be accountable. OR become a hermit again and ever ONLY be around people who do not affect me in a negative way (nearly impossible). OR find a way to call in other beings to assist in this issue no matter what is the outcome or detriment of the others, solely to serve myself as the creator, as one. (white lights and all those shield techniques are completely useless, I've tried them all. I'm about to call in Satan and his legions to do their work).

I will feel refreshed and happy until I am in the presence of others, then get so sick around some people that I sometimes almost throw up. Then I come take it all out on you guys ;-) and start feeling stuff from you. By the way these are normal healthy people, some that eat perfect vegan diets some that are seekers etc...

Lulu, I understand.

Let me suggest that what is helpful for me, may be helpful for you. I balance solitude with exposure to the world, and I control my exposure. I work at home (have done so for 25 years), and I don't watch TV. I don't read the news. I occasionally listen to NPR in the car for news, or friends will let me know when something big happens. Smile I do interact with people, but on a limited basis, and when I do, I "recuperate" the next day or so in solitude at home. I also live rurally, which helps, too.

None of this takes the pain away of this suffering planet, yet it helps me to cope with it. The other necessary thing to me is to check myself when I start spiraling down, and then to do something productive. Affirmations and the like are good, but when I get down action is better for me. What I mean by productive is, something I do that contributes to the evolution of this sad place. I write for one thing. Another is a business I have been developing for whole-brain learning for kids which incorporates art-infused activities.

Remember that you came here for a purpose. This also helps me. So when you feel overwhelmed, try and focus on that. Be a warrior for your purpose. Smile

(05-04-2012, 02:08 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about to call in Satan and his legions to do their work

The cure might be worse than the disease.

not for me... already been there.
This is my suggestion to you dear Lulu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Wx230gYJw
(05-04-2012, 02:46 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]not for me... already been there.

When you post here, are you looking for suggestions on how to deal with your extreme sensitivity, permission to call in Satan, or something else entirely? Or do you just want to vent?
(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 12:39 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Lulu my friend, my statement has nothing to do with 3d. Smile

Sorry for my crankiness, it's just f*cking disturbing how much I can feel others. I am so disgusted and angry about having to feel the sickness (anxiety, stress, projections) of others that I am about to become the meanest negative entity on the planet --if that is possible. Just so it will have to be solved and they will be held accountable to how they are effecting others. If blissing out and loving them worked, believe me, I would have been more then happy to have kept on doing that, but it doesn't. It actually causes ME to be MORE sensitive and helpless in the environment of others.

Lulu, consider that you are subconsciously manifesting all circumstances of the reality you find yourself in and attracting to yourself those people and thought-forms most resonant with the vibrational frequency and orientation of your thoughts. If you are discovering particularly undesirable or unpleasant characteristics within the personas of the individuals you encounter perhaps it is because you yourself are responsible for projecting these qualities unto them. If you choose to perceive negative qualities in other and view the world through this lens then this is what you will find. However, if you focus instead on those qualities in the personalities of others which are more tasteful and place an emphasis upon finding qualities which you most admire and relate to, then you will begin to observe as well as undergo a corresponding change in the nature of the world which surrounds you and, most importantly, within your own being.

The one known as Satan is nothing more than a concept created by those who would rather not take responsibility for their choices and instead decide to lump in all negative aspects which one is not willing to or incapable of admitting to themselves that these things stem from themselves. The worst demons to exist are those which our very minds create. Running away from or choosing to ignore these demons will prove futile as their place of residence is within the mind which has debilitated/succumbed to the temptations and darkness of the material illusion. Invoking "Satan and his legions" or rather voluntarily choosing to manifest one's own dark aspects with no sense of control or dominion over them, and with the retaining of residual fear or emotional instability will do nothing more than cause unnecessary difficulty and strain upon oneself, physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually.

I apologize if I am not entitled to say such things but only wish to offer the words of advisement which I have been compelled to speak. I wish you well upon the path you tread upon, my friend, and hope that you may be offered safe passage through the wilderness you wade through.
(05-04-2012, 04:06 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]

Lulu, consider that you are subconsciously manifesting all circumstances of the reality you find yourself in and attracting to yourself those people and thought-forms most resonant with the vibrational frequency and orientation of your thoughts. If you are discovering particularly undesirable or unpleasant characteristics within the personas of the individuals you encounter perhaps it is because you yourself are responsible for projecting these qualities unto them. If you choose to perceive negative qualities in other and view the world through this lens then this is what you will find. However, if you focus instead on those qualities in the personalities of others which are more tasteful and place an emphasis upon finding qualities which you most admire and relate to, then you will begin to observe as well as undergo a corresponding change in the nature of the world which surrounds you and, most importantly, within your own being.

The one known as Satan is nothing more than a concept created by those who would rather not take responsibility for their choices and instead decide to lump in all negative aspects which one is not willing to or incapable of admitting to themselves that these things stem from themselves. The worst demons to exist are those which our very minds create. Running away from or choosing to ignore these demons will prove futile as their place of residence is within the mind which has debilitated/succumbed to the temptations and darkness of the material illusion. Invoking "Satan and his legions" or rather voluntarily choosing to manifest one's own dark aspects with no sense of control or dominion over them, and with the retaining of residual fear or emotional instability will do nothing more than cause unnecessary difficulty and strain upon oneself, physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually.

I apologize if I am not entitled to say such things but only wish to offer the words of advisement which I have been compelled to speak. I wish you well upon the path you tread upon, my friend, and hope that you may be offered safe passage through the wilderness you wade through.

Interesting that you posted this at exactly 6:06 my time.:-/
Pages: 1 2