Bring4th

Full Version: Attention "Wanderers"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

At one point in my life I really felt that this world was not my home. Life just didn’t feel right to me. It felt like I was stuck inside of a dream. I kept asking and asking to wake up, to find my way to a place that felt like home. In time I did find my way. I walked my own path to separation from the old way of thinking, the Ego, and enlightenment.

I look at the world in a different way now. I no longer feel like this is not my home. It was my mindset that was foreign, not my situation. From this new perspective things often look a lot clearer than they did.

I started looking at some of the Law of One material because a co-worker mentioned it. It is some very fascinating stuff. It really started to draw me in. But the more I thought about these things the more wrong I felt. I was really veering off course somehow.

I backed away from the material a bit and noticed something. This is powerful, powerful stuff. But I also noticed that it is intended for a very specific level of the Ego. This isn’t necessarily a problem and I wouldn’t normally comment on something like this.

There’s something very different here, however. Here I found individuals who claim that this type of existence doesn’t feel like home. I feel for you, and I want you to know that you can feel at home in this lifetime.

Unfortunately, it is easy to get wrapped up in any spiritual teaching, looking at it, analyzing it, and trying to figure it out. But what type of mind are you using to do this? You sometimes have to ask if a teaching is still helping you grow into a different state of mind. Or is it making you become more wrapped up in your current way of thinking as these ideas are analyzed again and again? I personally never felt that I had to figure out a spiritual teaching, but that I could quickly absorb what wisdom was there and move on.

If you actually sort of remember that there are other ways to exist you should also be able to learn and grow very quickly. And you should also be able to sense whether you are moving closer to “home” or not.

Sometimes I think you have to step away from a teaching for a little while to get a clear perspective, a sense of whether you are on the right track. I’ve also found that when I’m uncertain or feel stuck somehow I can often ask for a little insight. It always seemed to me that Life wanted to help us on the spiritual path, but we had to be willing to ask and to consider the things it shows us.

I wonder if it isn’t time for some of those here to take a few steps back and ask themselves if they are still getting closer to home. What do you have to loose? If you step back a bit and question your progress and I’m wrong, oh well, you can return even more certain of your path. If you find that I am right, then you’ve learned.

Of course I also understand what this means. To step back and question some aspect of yourself means that you might have to face the realization that you are wrong. It is easier sometimes to just reassure yourself that you are on the right track. I have to tell you that if you ever want to get “home” you are going to have to find all the things about your current perspective that are wrong. If you can’t question your perspective from time to time, it’s right for you to be within your current state of mind for a while longer.

Please think about the things I’ve said, and be honest with yourself when you do. I want nothing more than for you to get where you need to be in life.
Amen Smile
Especially for wanderers it's important to also be human. Like you I also had my frustrations in this area. And there will always be the calling of the stars. But if given the choice today to just stand up and leave I would not know what I would choose. This place is pretty awesome.
(09-17-2009, 04:14 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Amen Smile
Especially for wanderers it's important to also be human. Like you I also had my frustrations in this area. And there will always be the calling of the stars. But if given the choice today to just stand up and leave I would not know what I would choose. This place is pretty awesome.

I have a feeling that if I were given the choice to leave, and actually left, my higher self would send me to bed without supper and ground me for a few thousand years.Sad Heck he might even take away the tv.:-/

I am here to learn stuff so learn I shall.Smile There is no right path per se, just different ones.
(09-17-2009, 01:14 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that if I were given the choice to leave, and actually left, my higher self would send me to bed without supper and ground me for a few thousand years.Sad
Maybe we should toiletpaper your higher self's house because he's so mean to you BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile

Quote:Heck he might even take away the tv.:-/
That my friend... Is not punishment but escape.

Quote:I am here to learn stuff so learn I shall.Smile There is no right path per se, just different ones.
I agree Smile There is no right path to walk.. But I hope with all the lessons you'll still have time to enjoy yourself Smile Learn everything you want. Twice if you need to! Just enjoy yourself Wink
(09-17-2009, 02:45 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Smile There is no right path to walk.. But I hope with all the lessons you'll still have time to enjoy yourself Smile Learn everything you want. Twice if you need to! Just enjoy yourself Wink
That, my friend, is what I am finding it to be all about. The recurring theme of my life. I get absolutely bombarded with rediculous catalyst(i get a few breaks though Tongue), yet the solution to so many of my problems has been: relax, do something fun and crazy, everyting in its time. Of course there is also the need to find love in the moment, but that is (and almost always has) coming quite natural to me.Smile

We are all as innocent as a wildflower in a field.

Btw we should t-p my higher self's house. He gives me a really early curfew on the weekends.:-/

Brittany

I totally agree with you on this. Lately I’ve discovered that concentrating only on spiritual matters and completely disregarding the basic physical things going on in my life is fairly self-defeating. Sometimes I just get too excited and my mind gets too “out there” and my day-to-day life suffers for it, leading to depression and regression from the higher places I’ve been to. I’ve always just had this sense of ‘knowing’ when it comes to matters of the spirit, and making the truth prove itself over and over again has brought more frustration than enlightenment. I think study and research is important, but only if you’re seeking growth, not just trying to verify, once again, what you already know. In the end it’s a fine balance. I’m hoping I’m doing a better job lately at living in both worlds, letting them overlap with each other and influence all areas of my life. I think you really hit the nail on the head with this post.