Bring4th

Full Version: Am I a bee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and a friend of mine were walking around when we saw a bee, I jokingly claimed that that bee was me in the past and it turned into a debate about whether or not a persons past forms can be manifest in the same time/space as his current/future self. So, could I hypothetically be that bee?

Cyan

(05-02-2012, 10:45 AM)ncging Wrote: [ -> ]Me and a friend of mine were walking around when we saw a bee, I jokingly claimed that that bee was me in the past and it turned into a debate about whether or not a persons past forms can be manifest in the same time/space as his current/future self. So, could I hypothetically be that bee?

In my opinion.

Yes.
(05-02-2012, 10:45 AM)ncging Wrote: [ -> ]Me and a friend of mine were walking around when we saw a bee, I jokingly claimed that that bee was me in the past and it turned into a debate about whether or not a persons past forms can be manifest in the same time/space as his current/future self. So, could I hypothetically be that bee?

I believe so, yes.
I am a bee in a metaphysical sort. I collect the correct pollen(experience) for the hive(source group).
You are the bee considering that the essence which dwells within and animates you is also that essence which is present within and directs the bee.

3DMonkey

Anyone of could be that bee. EVERY one of could be that be. It really is that infinite.
I think so. Time isn't linear.
Not only is time not linear. Neither are we... Wink So it's perfectly safe to get stung by that bee without causing any scary space time paradoxes.
I was the one debating with the original poster in this story and the reasoning behind my argument was me not being able to comprehend two incarnations of the same soul in the same place at the same time.
Here's a quote from Ra which might shed a little confusion on the subject. Wink

Quote:36.4 Questioner: Do I understand from this then that the Higher Self or Oversoul may break down into numerous units if the experience is required to what we would call simultaneously experience different types of catalysts and then oversee these experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement we cannot say to be correct or incorrect due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.

The case is from universe to universe and parallel existences can then be programmed by the Higher Self, given the information available from the mind/body/spirit complex totality regarding the probability/possibility vortices at any crux.
(05-04-2012, 10:55 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a quote from Ra which might shed a little confusion on the subject. Wink

Quote:36.4 Questioner: Do I understand from this then that the Higher Self or Oversoul may break down into numerous units if the experience is required to what we would call simultaneously experience different types of catalysts and then oversee these experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement we cannot say to be correct or incorrect due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.

The case is from universe to universe and parallel existences can then be programmed by the Higher Self, given the information available from the mind/body/spirit complex totality regarding the probability/possibility vortices at any crux.

That actually cleared that up for me, thanks for refreshing my memory. Heart & :idea:
My two cents are that Ra's advice about seeing the creator in all things including oneself probably apply here too. At the highest level, higher than individuated higher selves, everything is (itself). So you're the words you're typed too, I guess.