Bring4th

Full Version: earth change dream AFTER neg. contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok that was a weird night. I went to bed early and woke up shortly after, around 11:00 with a very friendly visitor, a negative entity visitor. So after some interaction I drifted off again. There is always this thing with trust with these visitor/s. Like --what is your intention, what are you doing here really? Are you just here to mess with me again or what? Why are you acting so happy...? Overall it was a more than pleasant interaction this time, and more clear than usual.

Anyways after the visit I drifted back to sleep. Then I had dreams that seemed to go on endlessly about earth-changes. I could tell they were dreams, not visions, because I was creating them and changing them as I was in them. It was not really more than one dream, but more like a dream that was a two or three part movie, complete with tsunami's and cruise ships. There was a partner, and maybe another person with us. We also interacted with others whom we knew.

Anyways-- what is significant is that I have not had lucid earth change dreams for at least over a year and certainly not ones that seem to go on all night long. Nor visitors with that clear interaction.

The two seem to "go together" but not sure why. Any thoughts?

oh, and I was sort of an interactive observer in the dream. There wasn't any fear or particular guiding emotion but more just an observer of the situation and making choices, flowing here and there.

Was anyone watching movies like my dream last night?...lol.
Hahaha, no I haven't been watching movies..
but I'm curious about your interaction with the entity while you lay bed. Can you describe what happened in your interaction a little more in detail? What senses were you aware of? What did you feel, see, hear, etc.?

And how did you feel when you awoke from the dream?
(05-02-2012, 11:52 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha, no I haven't been watching movies..
but I'm curious about your interaction with the entity while you lay bed. Can you describe what happened in your interaction a little more in detail? What senses were you aware of? What did you feel, see, hear, etc.?

And how did you feel when you awoke from the dream?

I don't know about describing it more... I do not have the best words. Just think of yourself as interacting with a being in the exact same way that you do with other people except your awareness is now through feelings and sensations instead of just words and gestures, so in some ways it is more true and clear and in other ways it is more difficult to replay because there isn't a language of words. I guess it was like being greeted by a warm affectionate entity that has missed me, but because there was like a misunderstanding that was cleared up.

When I awoke from the dream I was just feeling like ---ok, enough already, is this movie over yet!? because it's been going on and on... (like the whole night) that's about all. I was slightly fascinated by the topic. Thats it. No real emotions or feelings during or about the events though they were sort of shocking if you think about what was happening, such as surviving lots of rushing waters and so on. Resurfacing and getting onto boats, finding each other and that sort of thing.

Lulu,

I often receive visits from my negative friends. I also have had several doom n' gloom, end-world scenario-type of dreams. These were always accompanied by the visitations.

I don't know what you mean by lucid dream exactly since you were the observer and were not consciously altering the dream at whim. I take it that you were consciously aware that the dream was a dream.

Dreams are a very difficult (and broad) topic to discuss because it's so hard to relate to the dreams of others in a practical manner. I myself have to make a distinction between:
- regular "dreams" (as it is generally understood by most people—of little to no importance/value; a mere "entertainment")
- time/space dreams (which are the residual image, so to speak, of real interactions in time/space with other entities—most of which are with 3D human entities in my case; many of whom I have never met in space/time, and some of whom I am profoundly connected to in this current incarnative experience)
- lucid dreaming (somewhat related to the above; here one is aware of the dream and does as he pleases, changing things, travelling places, etc)
- atral travel/vision (these are somewhat similar/related to the aforementioned; only that it seems to be more personally subjective; but there are common elements such as the typical "wormhole.")
- epiphanies (through which I would have learned something "new" upon awakening back into space/time)
- visionary dreams (as in "prophetic visions" of past/future probable events, whether individually, socially or planetary)
- "implanted" dreams (courtesy of my negative friends—I always have the sensation of being surveiled/observed prior to, during, and/or after these dreams, followed by the acute sensation of being tampred with, or otherwise violated/infringed in some way—many of these are extremely nightmarish, and some of them feel extremely artificial/alien—also note that in these dreams I am always awake and aware of the interference and the "alien" visit—and many time I visually see my visitor/s).
- abductions (self-explanatory)

I suggest keeping a diary of dreams. I have done so for years now and it has dramatically intensified the "dream experience"—richer, more vivid, and accurate remembering; greater profoundity of dream "quality," etc.

All I know is that I wouldn't want to interpret dreams for anyone. I have often been asked to, but this is incredibly difficult because I wasn't "there." More than the visual imagery, I lack the mental/emotional and/or spiritual stimuli and intensity. I think it is quite impossible to accurately interpret another's dream unless you are also able to experience it yourself to some degree.

oh thanks Siren, you laid it all out well!

I was the observer but in the "feeling" of it, no emotional charges so no epiphanies it seems. At the same time I was aware yes but no it was definitely not astral travel, I've quite been there. As far as earth changes, I was taken on an astral journey with a fast and clever spirit who showed me a large orange and black rock falling to the earth, it seemed somewhere near the equator, directly S. of the western U.S. That experience seemed possibly manipulated but also very real. I conclude it was most likely just examples of potentials that could have been coming, based at that expressive time (early 2009).

Thanks for reminding me on the diary, I do have one and forgot about it since I have not had too many dreams worth remembering in awhile.

This one didn't feel "implanted" like others in the past have. I have experienced those and know what you speak of. Now I wonder though, if I am slightly mistaken and the implanted dreams were really more of a merging of the entities knowledge, fears or consciousness somehow. Not an intentional implant. (?) Nor was it doom and gloom at all, it was just simply "earth-changes" and dealing with it.

I have thought of (and experienced in past) the time-space thing too. I doubt this was a future experience because of the location (east coast) seems wrong for some reason and the impracticality of some of the dream. Though it was all quite tangible at the same time.

Mostly I was more curious about a connection with the type of dream and the visiting entity, I think you've helped me conclude it was most likely a merging of the entities own consciousness mixed with mine and forming the dreamscape.

Lulu
I am also an observer. Tongue