Bring4th

Full Version: Waking up While in the Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A warm hello to everyone..

My story, as all stories by nature is quite long, I will endeavor to abbreviate and still be clear.

I come from a large family, by today's standards.. I was raised by my father, a judge and serious disciplinarian, the latter being quite critical when considering the single parenting, the number of children and backdrop of the Las Vegas desert. My childhood was a normal one, albeit with a strong and perhaps single pointed bent on gaining an education. I am a natural loner, even at this young age, liking to just head out into the middle of the desert [significantly more accessible and vast at this time] to sit, or sing/talk to this metre I am somehow able to hear, or investigate the landscape. My favorite times are always those occupied by no other physical people. This remains true today, but today there is work to be done, with the gathering process and I involve myself in this wholeheartedly.

Yoga, and to an even greater extent Jnana came to me quite early.. after dabbling in my teens, I became a serious student and practitioner in my late twenties. This culminated in the study of Shankaracarya and application of his philosophy of Kevala Advaita Vedanta [an equivalent of the Law of One] into my life. As I entered my forties I relocated to Los Angeles where I studied and practiced with an accomplished Yogi who lived here. During this time, which was the first of any true depth of interaction with others, I began discovering there were things about myself which were not as common, or commonly experienced as I previously [not having had the feedback] took as so.

My very being, who I am was at this time attempting to come into the front of my awareness to the point of being consistently cognized. It was a somewhat rough period because I felt I was with others who were like me, who experienced more deeply, and it confused me to find that in relation to a great deal of my experience I was not with company. It did not make sense. I felt quite clearly the imperative to connect with these people. It took the greater part of a decade to resolve this within myself. In the meantime, as my experiences began taking on even further depth all those I had been considering company fell away. Not wholly, not in heart, but for all practical purposes.

What I began discovering through these people, these 'earth friends' was one of my gifts, an expanded range of vision.. I see, literally see layers of visual reality that many others do not see. I did not know, prior to the feedback that not everyone sees to the extent that I sometimes am. Which is into the etheric, astral and mental planes. From the physical, my awareness and eyes have joint perception of the light particles that compose our visual field of experience. I able to, when I focus [it takes just a moment], see the particles that compose space- the air, water, solid objects, everything. My attention, at times, even isolates a particular particle and looks inside. It works much like a telescope and microscope, I am zoomed in and zoomed out as needed.

Currently I am in the novice stages of learning various applications of this gift, working principally through the avenue of healing. At the moment I am predominantly a careworker by trade; there are a few details regarding this in my profile. Essentially, I am able/allowed to - through shared connections - merge with others. I will be point consciousness merged in their field, entirely present within the incarnation, moving through a moment within it, which is sometimes from this lifetime, and sometimes others [this is more common], where a choice was made that led to dis-ease. And which, in the current incarnation is still being charged.

I do not necessarily know how my conscious presence helps in these moments, I am only aware of the fact it does. That the probability of what I will think, feel and experience together with this one as we are moving through the moment, which the incarnation takes as it's own thoughts, feelings and experience is the exact torque required for the energy to shift into the probability of a new choice being made. This can have a transfer value effect within each incarnation in this one's history, open to an application of the energy and new choice within it's lifetime. Ultimately, healing is indeed the probable result. So I am asked, and let to participate.

There is more forthcoming, JOYs which continue to enliven and intrigue me.

I have recently discovered channeling to also be on my docket, which brought in the connection with Carla. As well as, consequently, the devouring of the entire bring4th site beginning with the Ra material. I find it interesting [I always find these things interesting] that Carla's first name is an acronym for my last name -which is Claar. I've a good feeling we have cleared, and newly built neural pathways which are probable to being mutually benefitting. May my presence in love be bright enough for her to notice. Hers certainly has been for me.

with love and great warmth to you each..,

Casey

For any with interest, my process is journaled in real-time on youtube--
The Unfoldment

please enjoy

welcome to the forums Casey!

Zachary

Welcome! thanks for sharing.

I can very much relate to enjoying my own company.
Welcome Casey glad to have you here! BigSmile
Welcome, Casey!

I've had that tele/microscope thingy happen on occasion. I have never done more than sort of "step back" and allow that vision to take place, as you said, for the purpose of healing. Have never really tried to manage it or understand it. Just accept it.

I'd be interested in learning what steps you have taken to develop that gift.

Happy you are here!
Thank you for the welcomes, everyone..

Ruth,

It is fun to hear of another person who experiences this! I'll post a few things about what it is like for me and maybe you could tell me if it is somewhat the same for you. Or, if not, how it IS for you. Like with you, this is something that I will feel coming on.. to induce it I need only deliberately become very present, like is the intent when sitting to meditate. However, in the beginning, I suppose it could be said it was aided in coming about through a discipline called 'tratak' [conscious gazing] which I informally began in my mid-twenties.

I was very drawn to gazing into light sources in particular, candle flames, streetlamps, the moon, headlights on cars, and would get rather blown away by the increased awareness that flooded through me as I would hold my gaze to the light. I was like a moth to a flame, I couldn't tear my attention away. I didn't realize it for some time, until very recently, actually, but what I would see during this is a good deal more than what others reported. What I could see, I knew then and know now, is a visual representation of the Universe and the way the Universe works. This practice became formal a decade later, and culminated 3 years ago with sun gazing.

[I'll do a cut and paste here due to time constraints]

What I See as my Vision Expands
This is one example of the exterior of what may happen when I sit to assist in a healing.
(the interior is an OBE, colloquially speaking, in which I am merged with the person as described in my original post)

When I take my gaze into the place where your body seems to be, and let it soften, I will begin to feel a sort of attraction, a magnetism, that feels a bit like passing your hand over and around a candle flame, it is warm, and moving, and there is an aliveness to it that draws me in. I will find my interest piqued now, and becoming more open than it was just a moment ago. This all happens very rapidly, and as it does, my gaze slides, and feels itself around, like the hand with the flame, until, right there, somewhere within the outline of your form I will begin to see a kind of depth. A deep spot.

When I focus my gaze into it, the outer layer of your form, your human-form, sweeps aside (a lot like elevator doors). It is still there, clear in my vision, but it is not what my gaze is on, it is no longer the most obvious thing. I may see the bright-light patterns now, crystallized snowflake-like formations of delightful colored light, or my attention may be drawn to the white-shadow, a sort of florescence that, as it begins to show up, highlights an area skirting the frame of the person, as well as lighting up various other areas.

When I accept the invitation and focus my attention into the white, your form goes entirely transparent. The room is (or may still be) there, the floor is there, the walls are there, the other items are there, but your form is gone--transparent. This sometimes startles me and when it does your form comes right back. But when I am able to remain calm, with a steady attention into the transparency, the feeling is incredible. I can feel it actually altering my structure, like what I am intent upon is trying to include me in being that. I have only been able to maintain this for short durations, a minute or so, maybe two.

Just after this happening the feeling of it lingers, a wonderful lightness through the inside of me and something a bit like warm water all around me. I say this because you know how you can't move fast, you can't hurry, in water? Well it's like that. There will be a glow all around now, an energy that I see as light streaming off absolutely everything. And I will see the elemental particles, moving points of light that seem to compose our particularized reality.

Visual Description of the Particles

When my attention is 'zoomed out' I see the particles generally, spread through my entire field of vision. With this view they are quite small, colorful, moving pinpoints of light. When my attention pans around, or perhaps into a particular space, certain of the particles will jump out at me, flashing themselves brighter, and bigger, typically in one prominent hue, roughly the size of the head of a pin; a good 20x larger than the ones that are not jumping out. When my attention 'zooms in', isolating a particular particle, this is when it starts getting interesting because my attention can go in and look inside.

The view of the particles changes dramatically with each new dimension I see into. In 2D I typically see a flat, motionless, perfectly circular formation of bright light [as though back lit, really bright] with tiny pinpoints of light in its center, possibly white, or golden, or any other single solid color, approximately the size of the head of a medium sized nail. 2D is not totally impressive, but they are seen. In 3D they appear rainbow colored, have depth, and although perfectly stationary move within themselves like a kaleidoscope.

In 4D they turn inside out and all around on themselves, and be ready, if you make an attempt yourself to see them because they draw you in at this point. This is when I begin seeing them patterning out into long chains and spirals -as I go in- and also when I [sometimes] begin to lose consciousness. I do not recall consciously ever making it beyond seeing them do this. But at this point feel as though merging with the long chain and about to go on a roller coaster ride. *Often I will then 'come to' inside there.

My First Experience Traveling Through Form--Shattering the Illusion of Privacy

Everything was right out in the open, right where it always has been and always will be, when the voice said "There is no such thing as privacy, you can see absolutely all of what is here that you want." I was 9 years old...the first time I remember traveling through form. It was clean through a sheet I was staring in the face of -and by this means was moved into a whole new reality. It was one of the few times I had ever been sick as a kid, the morning of my third day in bed without food. I remember being curled up on my side in an awkward little half circle, a comfortable position temporarily found. I had been here semi-awake for hours, I couldn't move, all there was in my whole world was the sheet I was listlessly looking down at. That's when it happened. The moment everything changed.

It was sudden, I no longer felt sick, I felt content, absolutely comfortable there all bent and twisted.. I was feeling very close, in very easy company and proximity with the sheet. I wasn't 'not seeing' it anymore, or zoning out in boredom, somehow it had my attention and I was seeing it in clear, sharp, crisp colors, even at this very close range where things usually went fuzzy. It took only a moment, I was brought through one precise space in these clear, sharp, crisp colors and into the land of the elementals.. This was my first meeting with them, the living [light] particles I now know compose the world of form. They are conscious beings, just like we are, every one of them. This particular visit was short, within seconds I was brought into a great Expanse.

I don't remember much of this Place, not from this visit, but I was conscious of being here, and from here being healed. When I returned to my little room the first thing I saw was the sheet. I was immediately conscious of having just travelled through it, and I was smiling, still very peacefully happy. I wasn't sick anymore. I wasn't sick again for a very long time.

Casey
It is good to have you around here, i have seen your youtube videos a lot, we are youtube friends also... namaste
Thank you, Andres.. what is your youtube channel? (so I may know you)

(05-03-2012, 09:13 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Andres.. what is your youtube channel? (so I may know you)
We have talked a couple of times before this is my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MauricioCalvo?feature=mhee
Ah!, yes I recognize the channel name.., thank you, good to be intersecting with you again here.

Welcome omcasey, I just watched your video and looking forward to watching more. I love your vibration, very cool. Ronal
Hi OmCasey,

Nice to have read your story. When I first read about your story, my mind kept thinking about salvia and the experiences I've read. I've looked on your youtube channel, and have watched your video post about entheogens. I've not done what Terrance Mckenna did, but only the sort of Albert Hoffman.

I totally agree, that while entheogens have good insights about universe, it's not to be abused or used as a crutch. Information is meant to be relayed only when the student is ready, and it's meant to be a progression. Entheogens could happen like a sudden burst of information, and I'm totally disgusted at the people who abuse such things just in the name of fun.. I used to be one of them until I learned my lesson the hard way.

My Channel on youtube is LevitatedOne, and I do plan on making my own video blog when I'm ready, and I will soon Smile

Your soul is on a high journey ! Keep up the good work bringing awareness.

Sincerely,

Dave
Casey

Thank you for sharing your experiences so openly. I just spent an hour or so looking at videos on your youtube channel. I didn't even know you could have a youtube channel. Learn something new every day! And thank you for making your blog audio/visual instead of written. It is much easier for me to watch and listen and "feel" than to read. However, even with the written word, you do a wonderful job of describing/explaining your process. I only wish I could be so expressive.

The first out of body experience I can recall is waiting to "enter" when my parents were "making" me. It is a very vivid memory even now - and I recall a "group presence" behind me supporting me in my journey. As a child I did exactly as you said, focused on light - mostly candle light - but also staring at the sun with my eyes closed and watching the patterns and sparkles of light and the feeling of having conversation with the Creator. I still love to just lie down in the grass with my eyes closed and face to the sun!

The first time I ever encountered any sort of modern media representation of what I see when zooming in or out was in 1968 (or might have been Autumn of 1969) when a teacher showed us this film at school: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDju...ure=topics

This was not a math teacher but a language arts teacher. We had to write a report "inspired" by the movie. I was the only one in class who wrote a spiritually slanted paper. Others were math based or physics based.

As for the healing application, my experience is similar to what you describe, "focusing into the white" until I see those shimmering points of light. Sometimes the points have lost their light and for healing I am able to offer them a sort of "recharge" to get them shimmering again. Don't know how else to describe it.

So happy to have you here. I look forward to watching more of your video blogs and learning about your journey.

Light and love and sparkles!
A warm hello to you too, Ronal, Dave..

I am pleased you are listening into and enjoying the videos -thank you.

For the readers, the video on entheogens:
Entheogens and the Role they play in Spiritual Enlightenment

Please keep in mind I am speaking to a very particular young group of people here, the majority of whom likely highly inclined toward employing the avenue of psychoactive substances. So there is a precise group energy present, who is being addressed. What I say here is what I felt I could say to be of the broadest benefit in the moment. I had a particularly rough night with the K, clearly visible on my face. And I was still learning how to use the camera.

Ruth..

It delights me to be finding a sister experiencer Heart, there are more and more presenting everyday.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the relaying of my experiences, it has been a central focus for a solid three years now. It is good to hear when others are benefitting, it keeps me lifted and with momentum. Continuing is not always easy. Along with audio and video, a written version does also exist. There is often more detail in the written logs [which are on my talkboard; Omtalks]. I will post a couple of the logs should anyone enjoy this type of journal reading.

Casey's OBE File
Experiment Log 3: What Affects Consciousness and Supports Projecting at Will

Casey