Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of One Random Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I discovered this a while ago, but I'm loving it today.

it's the Law of One Random Button.

it gives you a random Q&A from the Ra sessions. A great way to learn new things.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?random=1&ss=1

such a cool feature BigSmile
That's cool--it's like a message for the day. Smile
I have an equivalent, it is called "clicking to a random year" in the L/L Transcripts session, then clicking on a random session in that year.
I have done it ~20+ times, and the session that came up ALWAYS was something that I needed at that point in my life.

In fact, I will check it out now BigSmile
LOL - I just tried the random button and this is what I got!

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?random=1&ss=1

"24.21 Questioner: OK, fine. Sorry to bother you with all of that.

Ra: [Cough.]"

Guess I'll get back to my chores. LOL!

Edit: I just realized that if you click the link, it will randomly generate a new quote. So I'm happy I copied/pasted the one I got first time I tried it! I've been laughing until I [Cough.] all day while working in the garden.
LOL BigSmile
Interesting: "Ra: I am Ra. The choice of form is prior to the formation of the archetypical mind"
I never realized that our inner planes are what our 3d time/space is.

Quote:21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their action.

This random feature is really cool ! Smile
(05-05-2012, 03:46 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I have an equivalent, it is called "clicking to a random year" in the L/L Transcripts session, then clicking on a random session in that year.
I have done it ~20+ times, and the session that came up ALWAYS was something that I needed at that point in my life.

In fact, I will check it out now BigSmile

This happens to me when i flip open a book. I swear the transcripts are alive and waiting, knowing exactly what we want.
Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

What fun!
Quote:78.21 Questioner: You stated previously that The Choice is made in this third-density and is the axis upon which the creation turns. Could you expand on your reason for making that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement of the nature of creation as we speak to you.

Second click, it does seem to point to current discussions LoL.
Quote:64.19 Questioner: He also asked—I know this is also unimportant—why there were no Bigfoot remains found after the entities have died on our surface. Could you also answer this? I know this is of no importance but as a service to him I ask it.

Ra: I am Ra. You may suggest that exploration of the caves which underlie some of the western coastal mountain regions of your continent will one day offer such remains. They will not be generally understood if this culture survives in its present form long enough in your time measurement for this probability/possibility vortex to occur.
(05-17-2012, 11:58 PM)Tango Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

What fun!

Had forgotten about that one. Thanks for bringing it ! Smile

Fellow readers of this thread, in your opinion, do you think that feeling pressure on the third-eye and/or crown means that you managed to bring the meeting of these two energies to the 6th and 7th chakra ?
(05-18-2012, 08:31 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Fellow readers of this thread, in your opinion, do you think that feeling pressure on the third-eye and/or crown means that you managed to bring the meeting of these two energies to the 6th and 7th chakra ?

if you feel pressure, it is an opening of energies, or a blockage of energies.

energies flowing smoothly and in sync should be UN-NOTICABLE.

sort of like circulation of blood in the body. Smile
(05-18-2012, 08:31 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Fellow readers of this thread, in your opinion, do you think that feeling pressure on the third-eye and/or crown means that you managed to bring the meeting of these two energies to the 6th and 7th chakra ?

I wish I knew ... I have this horrendous upper sinus (3rd eye/crown?) type pressure right now .... I was thinking its cause was probable MSG in yesterday's egg-drop soup. Now you have me wondering.

I know very little about the chakras so it looks like the study of chakras is next for me. It will be interesting to reconsider this rather painful pressure in more pleasant ways (while trying harder to avoid MSG).

Thanks Valtor for the nudge! Can you recommend a good place to start?
What if the amount of light received in these chakra is so intense that it simply pierces the veil and is felt consciously in 3d ?

Quote:50.13 Questioner: Right now I’m getting two feelings simultaneously. Is this normal to get two at once?

Ra: I am Ra. The most normal for the adept is the following: the indigo stimulation activating that great gateway into healing, magical work, prayerful attention, and the radiance of being; and the stimulation of the violet ray which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator.

This is a desirable configuration.

I believe it is the case for what I feel.

Then there is this also to take into account.

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The in-streamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.

It is my belief that the tingling talked about here is felt as itching or prickling. It's not the actual simple pressure by itself, even if the pressure becomes uncomfortably pressing. Uncomfortable pressure is just temporary and is IMHO more potent activation/reception/sending of light/love.
This is just wild.

I had changed my desktop shortcut to the random generator. I noticed that many times when I look it will have a quote up that deals with my current state or situation.

Tonight I watched a friend go through a huge synchronicity, and he asked me about ringing in the ears/head, on different sides. As soon as I got home I clicked the site to find the quote and the random quote happened to be 44.4.

I had noticed some time ago that just randomly clicking on a transcript would drop me right into the info I needed at that time. If works a lot like what they call bible dipping.

I seem to remember somewhere that we can use this medium for seeking, also as a feedback system. My interest has just skyrocketed LoL!