Bring4th

Full Version: The Ways of Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of incarnation in third density is to learn the ways of love.

Thanks to the random quote finder this popped up and I felt it needed to be pointedly shared. Smile

What do you all think could be meant by the "ways of love"?
We have a choice, to be loving or not.

Perhaps with Love and Light being the same high frequency, the ways of love include the ways of Light, compassion, empathy, patience, honesty, decency, …..

3D is a creation composed of opposites. "Let there be light" implies that there was darkness. Hard and soft, large and small, yin and yang, male and female, were created.

We may be tested. Fear, and hate, and greed have had their day. It's time for Light and Love.

The ways of love are joyful, gentle, and fair (I'll leave it someone else to make a longer list). The ways of That One include infinite wisdom, love, patience, power, ….

Seems easier to learn the ways of love, to even become the ways of love (we have mates, parents, children, animals, friends), than it would be to learn the ways of LIght. One lesson at a time, eventually it it our destiny to become one with The One, at a higher level than 4D or 5D.

3DMonkey

A loving person told me not to leave. So I'm here now, and such a wonderful thread.

There are so many ways of love, right?
So, so many.

Can I possibly learn them all?

I have four munchkins. Four tiny little humans. I've expressed a thousand loving ways to them today alone. All I want to do is show them a thousand more tomorrow.

Lol, there is love in every moment. Find it. To answer your question, to always look for it, is probably to have learned it.
giving, understanding, connection, kindness, acts of service, encouraging words, commitment, loving touch, compassion, unconditional acceptance, forgiveness, joy, empathy, generosity, so many ways to be loving.

The common thread is the feeling of an expansive beaming of the heart field that is warm and glowing.

3DMonkey

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

I'm not a counselor, but I am in the midst of young humans. My first goal with each of them is to help them recognize what it is about them that gives them value. When or if they find that, their world can become a series of honing that valuable part of their self. Instead of viewing setbacks as value rejections, they can retain value of self and view the moment as an example of their current ability to provide their value to the world.
@3D - I love how you seem to really rejoice in being a parent. I feel the same way.

On the topic of Love/ways of Love--I just posted a thread on emotions under the archetypes area. One of the main things I got out of it was that we could find the love in every emotion. So in some ways, learning the ways of Love may also be construed to mean learning the ways of the emotions--of learning that Love is the root of everything. BigSmile
The Third Density forces us to experience a synthetic separation from the One and deal with this separation for multiple purposes. I'm thinking that those purposes are equivalent to the "ways of love" that Ra mentioned.
The Love of the One Infinite Creator is boundless and therefor the ways of Love are Infinite in possibilities.

Living from the heart with a genuine care for others will yield purity and Love in all actions.

The One Creator is Love and therefor there is Love in all things it is the movement, the desire, and the pure motion of all things. To see the Love in all things is to see with your heart.

Namaste.
If the intentions behind one's interactions with 'another' are that of introducing into their life in those moments some semblance of positivity, through any particular and most fitting manner at that time, be it through kindness, compassion, respect, gratitude, selflessness/sharing, and one's words and deeds are tinged with happiness stemming from thoughts seeped in empathetic volition, then you would be acting in the ways of love.

Even the most minute of gestures may be abound in unparalleled degrees of love. Something as simple as sharing one's food with another or just shooting a smile or offering a few small words of encouragement to one who needs them equates to acting out of a loving place. Regardless of what is happening around you at the moment, there is always an opportunity to 'look on the bright side' and discover the love of those circumstances, even if the experience itself has no noticeable or direct conveyance of love, perhaps it allows you to be of greater service, or to grow towards love, or to express love to another, or to inspire you to seek it.

You yourself are the ways of love if you so choose to emulate it with every fiber of your being at every possible opportunity.
Loving hardship so much that it ceases to be hardship.
(07-20-2014, 07:37 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Loving hardship so much that it ceases to be hardship.

I could use remembering this when I'm at work and have a tough project.

michael430

[deleted]
(07-24-2014, 11:21 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I have always loved this quote. I wonder of Don realized it at the time (because the answer was not what he was going for based on the current question) but essentially Ra answered the age old question "What's the meaning of life?"

Since Love is "next" after 3D, I find that the quote answers what the purpose of "incarnation" (though above/below 3d I don't think that's the right term) is in ANY density: learning the "ways" of the next one. Ie animals are learning the ways of self awareness. 4D entities are learning the "ways" of Wisdom etc.

I believe that is correct. I believe Ra said for fifth density harvest you have to understand the dance. That takes wisdom which would be learned in 4D as well as 5D. But it's just more focused and intensified in 5D.
(05-07-2012, 12:03 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]If the intentions behind one's interactions with 'another' are that of introducing into their life in those moments some semblance of positivity, through any particular and most fitting manner at that time, be it through kindness, compassion, respect, gratitude, selflessness/sharing, and one's words and deeds are tinged with happiness stemming from thoughts seeped in empathetic volition, then you would be acting in the ways of love.

Even the most minute of gestures may be abound in unparalleled degrees of love. Something as simple as sharing one's food with another or just shooting a smile or offering a few small words of encouragement to one who needs them equates to acting out of a loving place. Regardless of what is happening around you at the moment, there is always an opportunity to 'look on the bright side' and discover the love of those circumstances, even if the experience itself has no noticeable or direct conveyance of love, perhaps it allows you to be of greater service, or to grow towards love, or to express love to another, or to inspire you to seek it.

You yourself are the ways of love if you so choose to emulate it with every fiber of your being at every possible opportunity.
"You yourself are the ways of love if you so choose to emulate it with every fiber of your being at every possible opportunity."
WOW, i love what u say here, We indeed are love itself, the illusion is that we are not love, the more we see we are love, the less we are in the illusion.
thanksAngel
To me they are the ways to experience, express, and accept universal love. Since love is so important to this density, I think the reason we had such low harvest as far is because love is also the most distorted understanding we have.

To me this is distortion #1: We consider it acceptable to use love (towards someone) as a justification for hate (towards someone else).
If love can lead to hate, then it is not the true/universal love of which we need to learn the ways.
Distortion #2: We were made to believe that love requires sacrifice. Sacrifice is a choice, it's never necessary. Love needs not lead to hurt or pain for anyone.
I sacrificed a lot mentally, and was being brave because I thought I needed to be, during my scary psychic episodes. I was suffering, but I thought it was for the best.
(07-30-2014, 02:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sacrificed a lot mentally, and was being brave because I thought I needed to be, during my scary psychic episodes. I was suffering, but I thought it was for the best.

This is a common belief, that we suffer for something good, maybe especially for people brought up under the judeo-christian tradition. Becoming aware that suffering is a choice and is not necessary is just the first step towards a less distorted view.
(07-30-2014, 12:27 AM)Learner Wrote: [ -> ]To me they are the ways to experience, express, and accept universal love. Since love is so important to this density, I think the reason we had such low harvest as far is because love is also the most distorted understanding we have.

To me this is distortion #1: We consider it acceptable to use love (towards someone) as a justification for hate (towards someone else).
If love can lead to hate, then it is not the true/universal love of which we need to learn the ways.
Distortion #2: We were made to believe that love requires sacrifice. Sacrifice is a choice, it's never necessary. Love needs not lead to hurt or pain for anyone.

To me, love and hate are not opposites. I came to believe that the opposite of love is indifference, and the opposite of hate is desire.

One implication is that we love anyone that we hate, otherwise we wouldn't a darn.

Well, yes, Wolf, but the suffering is experience and that is the 3D life. I bring this up just so those around here don't feel guilt because they suffer. We all have been there and still are to some degree cuz Wanderers in 3Dland could easily succomb to arrogance. Dodgy Angel
Quote:To me, love and hate are not opposites. I came to believe that the opposite of love is indifference, and the opposite of hate is desire.

Regardless of whether that is true, hate is a STS action which directly harms its target, and also contributes to opening the target to STS psychic greeting.
(05-05-2012, 05:33 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of incarnation in third density is to learn the ways of love.

Thanks to the random quote finder this popped up and I felt it needed to be pointedly shared. Smile

What do you all think could be meant by the "ways of love"?

I offer this personal experience (my own).

The immediate and overwhelming consequence of my personal spiritual epiphany, which happened quickly over a two-week period, is that my chest got hot. It felt like I had a dinner plate sized heating pad there. And there was a thrumming, an internal sensation of vibration or something like it in my chest area. (I later learned this was all about the heart chakra.)

Psychologically, however, I was in love. With everything. With everyone. With every event. With every moment. It lasted eight months before the veil closed, or I ramped up and got used to the higher energy.

My proposal is that the "way of love" might also include this nearly mechanical increase in 4th chakra activity. Being loving, feeling compassion, acting compassionately is one of the Ways. But I came to it backwards. I didn't want to be compassionate. I wasn't seeking love or joy. But it came upon me anyway, like a ton of bricks.

A synthesis might be that the "Ways of Love" are whatever method works to open the heart chakra and to accellerate its activities. Maybe the point is to work that heart chakra like a muscle and get it to a larger state of strength. Or to rebuild your car engine heart to a more powerful horsepower.

Because I can attest that when you have supercharged your heart chakra, things happen. It's magical. Actually, I literally think it is the engine of magical working. The heart energy love is the force behind magical working and magical creation. So learning the "Ways of Love" has the effect of making a person capable of some remarkable Reality Creation and (in the interest of polarization) very very capable of manifesting powerfully toward the desired polarity. If I had been STS oriented, I know I could have manifested a lot of money and power in those eight months.

Just a thought.
You're lucky.
I only once felt overwhelming unconditional love for about a minute.
(08-01-2014, 02:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You're lucky.

My friends and work colleagues thought I was blissed out on drugs. They told me later that they were mustering the courage for an "intervention." LOL.
(08-01-2014, 05:22 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2014, 02:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You're lucky.

My friends and work colleagues thought I was blissed out on drugs. They told me later that they were mustering the courage for an "intervention." LOL.

I couldn't even function. I was crying it was so beautiful. I didn't even try to get into that state. It just happened.

There was another time, not as profound, when I thought I was hugging Jesus. I cried then too.
(07-31-2014, 11:52 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]To me, love and hate are not opposites. I came to believe that the opposite of love is indifference, and the opposite of hate is desire.

One implication is that we love anyone that we hate, otherwise we wouldn't a darn.

Well, yes, Wolf, but the suffering is experience and that is the 3D life. I bring this up just so those around here don't feel guilt because they suffer. We all have been there and still are to some degree cuz Wanderers in 3Dland could easily succomb to arrogance. Dodgy Angel

According to Hermetic teachings of the Principle of Polarity, what we experience as polar opposite in scale are often the same nature but exhibited in different degrees. Love/hate, hot/cold, pain/pleasure are of such examples. Because they are expression of the same experience in different degrees, two ends of the polarity are thus transmutable, they can be transmuted mentally. Consider this principle carefully and you will find it to be true. The emotion of love and hate is a good example of the transmutation that many have experienced.

Thus I think in this density the STO is to learn “the ways of love” through love and acceptance, which would lead us to the joy of universal love; STS is to learn “the ways of love” through fear and control, which leave to anger and hate, etc. There is no right or wrong ways, but there are choices. Once one made a choice, e.g. STS/STO, they are to learn their “ways of love” of their choice. In this sense, yes, indifferent is the most undesirable, for it indicates no learning. Ra had specially mentioned that the introduction of polarity is to provide a motivation for us to learn (70.17).

I believe most at this forum has a strong inclination towards STO, therefore I share what I see as “distortions” (for lack of a better word, or maybe “surprises” is more appropriate Wink not to make someone feel guilty, but to help them find their preferred of “ways of love”. Currently the world is under great influence of STS's ways of love through fear/control, etc., one reason STOs experience many difficulties is that we are rarely taught our preferred ways of love.

Awareness is the first step. This is also why practice mindfulness through meditation etc. is helpful. While I share what I understand to be true, it does not mean I'm free of any of the distortions I become aware of. Learning never end Smile I'm also aware that “all roads lead to Rome”, so if what I share doesn't resonate with you, keep on looking – you will fine the path of least resistance for you. Smile
(08-01-2014, 11:37 AM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Because I can attest that when you have supercharged your heart chakra, things happen. It's magical. Actually, I literally think it is the engine of magical working. The heart energy love is the force behind magical working and magical creation. So learning the "Ways of Love" has the effect of making a person capable of some remarkable Reality Creation and (in the interest of polarization) very very capable of manifesting powerfully toward the desired polarity.

Love this. Smile

(08-01-2014, 11:37 AM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]If I had been STS oriented, I know I could have manifested a lot of money and power in those eight months.

Technically according to Ra, if your green-ray center had been this open and active, you by definition could not pursue the STS path, as it necessarily relies upon a completely closed green-ray, an omission in the energy spectrum.
(05-05-2012, 08:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]A loving person told me not to leave. So I'm here now, and such a wonderful thread.

There are so many ways of love, right?
So, so many.

Can I possibly learn them all?

I have four munchkins. Four tiny little humans. I've expressed a thousand loving ways to them today alone. All I want to do is show them a thousand more tomorrow.

Lol, there is love in every moment. Find it. To answer your question, to always look for it, is probably to have learned it.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
wonderful thread indeed
Service to Self is not being greedy, is not abusing others and is not getting rich. Those are resuts of immaturity.

STS is endeavoring to enslave others by trickery and deceit. Because 100% of the Universe and all within it are The One, STS is Service to All, just as is STO. Thus, both are ways of love. Heart Smile
This quote always confused me a bit considering we can't truly know what love is while the veil is in place. How does one go about learning the ways of such a thing that we cannot truly comprehend?

To elaborate on what I stated, I understand what my concept of love is but love can mean many different things to many different people. With that said, love seems to be a subjective measure of ones emotional attachment towards a particular service towards an other self or ones self. Since these are subjective in nature presumably due to the veil being in place, how can we truly know that our subjective definition of love actually is what it is? I can sense the vibration that I give off when sending love and the feeling I get when I am of service to another and I equate that as love but I often wonder if these feelings are simply a manifestation of my own subjective experience of love. This also begs the question, can you quantify love?
There are charts that attempt to quantify love.

http://www.psitek.net/assets/focusblocks...esting.jpg

For instance.
(05-05-2012, 10:07 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a counselor, but I am in the midst of young humans. My first goal with each of them is to help them recognize what it is about them that gives them value.

YES!!!

Quote:32.14...The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

Quote:42.20 The entity, child or adult, as you call it, is not an instrument to be played. The appropriate teach/learning device of parent to child is the open-hearted beingness of the parent and the total acceptance of the beingness of the child. This will encompass whatever material the child entity has brought into the life experience in this plane.

Not assuming you are a parent in the midst of young humans 3D Monkey but your acting like a fine teach/learner in whatever context you find yourself in. ( Heart )