Bring4th

Full Version: Life in a few billion years in the Sol system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's agreed by scientists that in a few billion years, our sun will expand into a red giant. Even though the inner planets will be evaporated, the moons around the gas giant will get much much warmer.

My theory is that some of these planetary objects such as Europa and Titan will host 3rd density lifeforms. I see the evolved creatures of Europa as aquatic and more spiritual and emotional, like dolphins. The Titans I see as having a warrior attitude but strong and hardy in mind and body.

Also, I believe that some 3rd density souls of Earth and Mars who still haven't graduated (I think most of us would have at least reached 4th density after billions of years of our time) will take part in these experiences.

Imagine being on the water world of Europa looking at a bright red giant with Jupiter being clearly visible. Imagine Titan being like a small Earth with less water and seeing beautiful Saturn as it was billions of years ago and still a bright red sun.
Great thread, GreatSpirit!

I have had a very intense meditation today - I would not want to attribute this to 05/05/5 stuff, it was just intense anyway - when my mind became kinda open to the concept of "What if". What if we act as 4d, I mean. During this time, I recognized that 4d activities, 4d existence already exists on this plane, but we can only get glimpses of it as our vibration is rising. More rise, more glimpses, therefore more inspiration for more rising, etc.

So, to stay on track, I had this idea: what if the Planets have infinite activations as well? Of course they do: everything is possible, after all. Well, then a higher frequency activity should be where Gaia is a crystalline or a gas-like planet. So what if we just imagine Earth as a being that can be likened to Saturn or Jupiter and such? Just because we do not perceive life there that is similar to us, it does not mean that there is no activity there... there is.

Now, I do not think that the red star of our moon will be "n billion years later" - mostly because time does not exist! It is like taking a snapshot in a different vibratory level of existence, stopping the process at a different part - or just observing it. Therefore it might actually be before us, it is just that we did not tune into that. But it does not matter really if it is linearly after us by n billion years - I imagine that many of us will tune into something like what you described in the early 4d experiences just because the concept draws them that much. The idea of having similar life to what Earth has now, in the full solar system, that is.
I understand your point about it not happening in a billion years, but as happening in 4D already. Maybe on 4D Earth, the celestial heavens are quite different too with different stars and planets, different galaxies, etc.