Bring4th

Full Version: Chords of Conciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.
Some may know me, and some may not.
I am Stone Prechodko, also known as Observer.
I make music under the name of gh0ul.
Ukrainian blood and a long time conspiracy theorist.
I started my journey through an incredibly surprising Earth with a curious mind and aptness to detect negative energy. As a child I could always tell when something was wrong, and I was also very prone to meeting spirits.
Something in me has always been obsessed with the idea of meditation, and I have tried many times to achieve results from it before being introduced to the Law of One material but with no avail.
My love for conspiracy always kept me interested in things that others frowned upon. My father had always been a christian and my mother a wiccan. I did not agree with either of my parent's religious beliefs and nothing I looked into seemed to resonate with me. I tried so hard to find my spirituality and faith in something. But it was seemingly impossible. I had decided to become an atheist. I figured, if nothing shows itself then why should I praise it?
A few months after I had decided that, I was browsing a conspiracy board and found something that caught my eye, and I am sure many of you here are familiar with the H_H post. It had literally defined my idea of the spiritual world. Every single thing that was said resonated with me. And another post under it mentioned the Law of One and the L/L Research material.
I could not stop reading. I kept seeking and seeking. I started to incorporate my spirituality into my music, each chord seemingly striking the fabric of my existence.
I had finally received results from my meditations and my chakras started to reveal themselves to me, I was incredibly in tune with myself and I decided it was time to buy the hard copy of the text I held so dearly.
The material kept me so in tune that at one point it was almost overwhelming.
My existence was no longer part of the created reality I was placed in. It was part of my reality, I had finally realized what I needed to realize the whole time. I WAS CREATING MY OWN REALITY.
With this epiphany I started to apply Ra's guidance to my life, I began to see myself as the creator. I would spend hours staring at myself in the mirror telling myself that Stone was merely a label, my existence was truly infinite and I was the creator. I saw others as myself, and myself as others. There was no ego anymore, there was no Stone.
I observed as others were so un aware, so wrapped up in trivialities. I just sat and watched. My mind could not comprehend how all of these people could go on every single day without any idea that their existence was created by themselves.
So I gave them what they needed. I gave them love and light.

Cassandra11

Thanks for sharing your story, Observer!
It would be nice to hear some of your music. I am also curious about your thoughts on how people make their own realities and how does the process work. I have been reading a lot about those living things called Thoughts and I have been observing as well. It took me some training, time and effort to let go of old programming.

Cassandra
My music is here -
Soundcloud.com/gh0ulz
gh0ul.bandcamp.com

I am on my phone right now so give me a few hours and i will get back to you about that.

Cassandra11

My internet is a bit slow but I managed to listen to some of them. Really nice tracks!
Thank you.
About the creation of your own reality.
I found it was rather easy for me.
If I willed something strong enough, it seemed to happen.
I have never attempted to will a selfish act though. I highly recommend you not do this.
You have to ask yourself truly what you want, and if what you want is more time with the creator, that is what you shall receive.
If you believe it to be true, it shall be.
Bashar explains this very well in a video I saw recently, I highly recommend looking him up if you haven't already.
I hope this helps even though my description is quite vague.
Love and light Sister and I hope your seeking continues with great results.
Welcome Stone, thank you for sharing your story! .)
Yes the H_H material left me quite the impression (resonated) as well. It brings a smile to my face that conspiracy theory's was which brought you here. It was the same for me. Pursuing the earthly things I found the spiritual.. how about that BigSmile
Also your avatar is so rich, I like it.

Love Heart

Thank you for your warm and kind welcome friend, we are very similar as we are one.
Love and light my beautiful sibling.

Cassandra11

(05-08-2012, 05:51 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.
About the creation of your own reality.
I found it was rather easy for me.
If I willed something strong enough, it seemed to happen.
I have never attempted to will a selfish act though. I highly recommend you not do this.
You have to ask yourself truly what you want, and if what you want is more time with the creator, that is what you shall receive.
If you believe it to be true, it shall be.
Bashar explains this very well in a video I saw recently, I highly recommend looking him up if you haven't already.
I hope this helps even though my description is quite vague.
Love and light Sister and I hope your seeking continues with great results.

I found Abraham's teachings very interesting but at some point I felt there was something missing. Swami Sivananda's book "Though power" was quite helpful too. It's time to digg into Bashars teaching now, I guess! It will be fun Smile

Thanks Observer
Blessings

Cassandra

Unbound

Welcome! Smile
It feels a bit strange to tell you welcome, Observer, as I feel you have been here all along and that we are, as you said, related!

I will say that I am very happy you are here!
Thank you my sister. The love is felt Smile
I feel as if we have met aswell.
You don't say!
Haha, funny thing. I'm ALSO one of those former conspiracy theorists turned spiritualist.
Good to see someone with a mutual love for conspiracy.
Love and light.
BigSmile

Unbound

Don't you know? Every conspiracy is true. Smile

At least, if you decide to seek out and tune in to the reality in which each exists.