Bring4th

Full Version: 2008.03.15 - The graduation from 3rd density to 4th density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this is a Q'uo Transcript from march 15 2008 when looking into some Billy Meier stuff (thanks to AndresOr + Meerie!)

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0315.aspx

Quote:When entities graduate from third density to fourth density, various things occur. Whether or not they have chosen positive- or negative-polarity fourth density, the move from third to fourth density creates a new environment. In this environment there is no veil. There is no veil between the conscious and the subconscious mind of each person and there is no veil between people, between the planet, and between entities of other densities.

Thusly, a fourth-density soul is able to communicate with first density, second density, third density, fourth density, fifth, sixth and seventh density. It is an open universe. The choices, naturally, are quickly made to shut out most of that which is available to know so that the evolving soul may continue with its lessons. Yet there is that full knowledge of the vibration of the one infinite Creator in all vibrations available to that entity.

However, the graduation to fourth density does not automatically create any improvement whatsoever in the evolutionary status of the soul. Just as a person who has graduated from third grade goes to school the first day for fourth grade knowing nothing more than he knew at the end of third grade, so the beginning student of fourth density has only the harvest of third-density knowledge, awareness and insight as he approaches the lessons of fourth density.

For a great portion of your last major cycle of 75,000-plus years, those who have graduated to fourth density have felt it necessary to defend their polarity from the opposite polarity as if they were still in third density. The entities involved in this war are of the inner planes rather than coming from outside the planet. Fourth-density wanderers are not coming in to carry on this war. Rather, there are entities coming in which, having reached harvestability, have chosen not to go on to fourth density but to remain in the inner planes of third density.
I have had many times where I thought I was harvested already to 4D. It has become difficult to maintain a positive polarity, whereas the forces of destruction are quite compelling. I have wanted with all my being to become 4D harvestable, but perhaps I am trying too hard. I am eager for the lessons of 4D. My mind and body feels weary here in 3D.
Quote:For a great portion of your last major cycle of 75,000-plus years, those who have graduated to fourth density have felt it necessary to defend their polarity from the opposite polarity as if they were still in third density. The entities involved in this war are of the inner planes rather than coming from outside the planet. Fourth-density wanderers are not coming in to carry on this war. Rather, there are entities coming in which, having reached harvestability, have chosen not to go on to fourth density but to remain in the inner planes of third density.

What does this mean from Q'uo's perspective?, "the inner planes of third density".

Casey

(05-23-2012, 07:09 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:For a great portion of your last major cycle of 75,000-plus years, those who have graduated to fourth density have felt it necessary to defend their polarity from the opposite polarity as if they were still in third density. The entities involved in this war are of the inner planes rather than coming from outside the planet. Fourth-density wanderers are not coming in to carry on this war. Rather, there are entities coming in which, having reached harvestability, have chosen not to go on to fourth density but to remain in the inner planes of third density.

What does this mean from Q'uo's perspective?, "the inner planes of third density".

Casey

The inner planes means time/space as opposed to space/time.

Being in 3d time/space means they are still of influence here. They can incarnate in space/time as a type of wanderer or help from time/space.
Valtor, thank you.. so an inner planes 3Der can go back and forth at will, from the inner and outer planes of this dimension? And this would differ from a 4D graduate, in that these ones would be able to enter 3D time-space but not 3D space-time directly(?); am I getting this right. Please correct if not. Thank you.

(05-23-2012, 08:24 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor, thank you.. so an inner planes 3Der can go back and forth at will, from the inner and outer planes of this dimension? And this would differ from a 4D graduate, in that these ones would be able to enter 3D time-space but not 3D space-time directly(?); am I getting this right. Please correct if not. Thank you.

According to Ra, there are two systems of reality with different "rules", at least in this octave. We called them space/time and time/space. This is true for all densities of this octave. 3rd density space/time is where we currently are. 3rd density time/space is where we are when we are not incarnated, it's where we go after "death". Now I don't know if those from time/space can interact with space/time without incarnating, but I believe they can at least communicate with us.

Since we are at harvest, after non-wanderers die in this incarnation, it may be possible for them to go to 4d time/space and from there incarnate in 4d bodies in 4d space/time. Wanderers can simply return to their home density in time/space.

Quote:70.17 Questioner: Now here is the point of my confusion. If, after physical death, a Wanderer would return to his home planet, shall I say, why cannot the same entity be extracted from negative time/space to the home planet rather than incarnating in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. As we stated, the position in negative time/space, of which we previously were speaking, is that position which is pre-incarnative. After the death of the physical complex in yellow-ray activation the mind/body/spirit complex moves to a far different portion of time/space in which the indigo body will allow much healing and review to take place before any movement is made towards another incarnative experience.

I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.

70.22 Questioner: I am sorry to ask such stupid questions, but I am trying to determine something about space/time, time/space, and you might say this very difficult area of the mechanism of evolution. I think it is central to the understanding of our evolution. However, I am not sure of this and I may be wasting my time. Could Ra comment on whether I am wasting my time in this particular investigation or whether it would be fruitful?

Ra: I am Ra. Since the concepts of space/time, or physics, and time/space, or metaphysics, are mechanical they are not central to the spiritual evolution of the mind/body/spirit complex. The study of love and light is far more productive in its motion towards unity in those entities pondering such concepts. However, this material is, shall we say, of some small interest and is harmless.

71.6 Questioner: As an entity goes through the death process in third density and finds itself in time/space, it finds itself in a different set of circumstances. Would you please describe the properties or circumstances of time/space and then the process of healing of incarnative experiences that some entities encounter?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this query is difficult to answer adequately due to the limitations of your space/time sound vibration complexes, we shall respond to the best of our ability.

The hallmark of time/space is the inequity between time and space. In your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. In your framework each particle or core vibration moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the speed of light from the direction of supraluminal velocities.

Thus the time/space or metaphysical experience is that which is very finely tuned and, although an analog of space/time, lacking in its tangible characteristics. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be penetrated which must needs be absorbed before the process of healing of an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed by the form-maker and higher self so that it may be in the proper configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the space/time incarnation.

Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.

71.7 Questioner: Is the process in positive time/space identical with the process in negative time/space for this healing?

Ra: I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

84.17 Questioner: I see. Before the veil, can you describe the— any other physical difference that we haven’t talked about yet with respect to the sexual energy transfers or relationships or anything prior to veiling?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the most critical difference of the veiling, before and after, was that before the mind, body, and spirit were veiled, entities were aware that each energy transfer and, indeed, very nearly all that proceeds from any intercourse, social or sexual, between two entities has its character and substance in time/space rather than space/time. The energies transferred during the sexual activity are not, properly speaking, of space/time. There is a great component of what you may call metaphysical energy transferred. Indeed, the body complex as a whole is greatly misunderstood due to the post-veiling assumption that the physical manifestation called the body is subject only to physical stimuli. This is emphatically not so.
Valtor, got it!, thank you.. now just one more thing. According to Q'uo, can a 4D incarnate or disincarnate still access 3D time-space?, and therefore still be of influence here. Just trying to see the exact vantage of a 4D wanderer choosing to remain in 3D time-space rather than proceed to graduation. There's something I'm missing.

(05-23-2012, 09:54 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor, got it!, thank you.. now just one more thing. According to Q'uo, can a 4D incarnate or disincarnate still access 3D time-space?, and therefore still be of influence here. Just trying to see the exact vantage of a 4D wanderer choosing to remain in 3D time-space rather than proceed to graduation. There's something I'm missing.

Higher density incarnate (in space/time) can come in physical contact with us. I don't think a disincarnate (in time/space) could. But our Earth is currently quarantined.

Those from previous Earth cycle that were harvested to 4d chose to stay in 3d so that their light/love and influence stays with us. Otherwise, they would have had to go to another planet which was ready for 4d.

Also, there are sub-planes. It can get very complex.

Quote:17.34 Questioner: Well, then if an entity is harvested into the fourth density with a grade of fifty-one percent for others and forty-nine percent for self, what level of the fourth density would he go into? I surmise that there are different levels of the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Each enters that sub-density which vibrates in accordance with the entity’s understanding.

17.35 Questioner: How many levels do we have here in the third density at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The third density has an infinite number of levels.

17.36 Questioner: I’ve heard that there are seven astral and seven devachanic primary levels. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of some of the more large distinctions in levels in your inner planes. That is correct.

17.37 Questioner: Who inhabits the astral and devachanic planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities inhabit the various planes due to their vibration/nature. The astral plane varies from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teach/learning in the higher astral planes.

In the devachanic planes, as you call them, are those whose vibrations are even more close to the primal distortions of love/light.

Beyond these planes there are others.

17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

17.39 Questioner: Is it necessary to penetrate one level at a time as we move through these planes?

Ra: I am Ra. It has been our experience that some penetrate several planes at one time. Others penetrate them slowly. Some in eagerness attempt to penetrate the higher planes before penetrating the energies of the so-called lower or more fundamental planes. This causes energy imbalance.

You will find ill health, as you call this distortion, to frequently be the result of a subtle mismatch of energies in which some of the higher energy levels are being activated by the conscious attempts of the entity while the entity has not penetrated the lower energy centers or sub-densities of this density.
Well I don't have ill health, but I can attest to the mental aspects of attempting to go for the gold while not having a suitable foundation. I'm at a place of rest for now, so I think I'll stay here awhile. There is a lot I don't understand about where I'm at.
(05-23-2012, 07:09 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]What does this mean from Q'uo's perspective?, "the inner planes of third density".

As Valtor accurately described, the inner planes of third density refer to the time/space portion of 3D.

I would just like to add that the two "influences" of space/time and time/space interact with each other to greater or lesser degree depending on the individual. In other words: it's not like you are entirely in grounded in space/time or entirely in time/space. There are things you do while in space/time which occur in time/space, and vice versa.

The so-called "veil of forgetting" provided the separation in consciousness of the physical from the metaphysical. Time/space can be cosnciously accessed (again, to varying degrees of success) from space/time, and vice versa.

And all densities in the octave have a space/time and time/space analogous. However, the higher/inner vibratory spectra or densities dwell more deeply in time/space; whilst the lower/outer densities more in space/time. Evolution (the 7 densities of experience) is a natural transition from heavy, denser space/time to the lighter, more ethereal time/space.

Quote:Just trying to see the exact vantage of a 4D wanderer choosing to remain in 3D time-space rather than proceed to graduation. There's something I'm missing.

These that remained in 3D time/space were/are not "wanderers." They may choose to do so to wait for and assist (to the extend of their ability) the rest of their brothers/sisters to graduate 3D (whether that be 4D + or 4D -). These 4D-potentials in Earth's 3D time/space are still very much swayed by the good/evil dichotomy, just as the rest of 3D inhabitants.

This, in great part, makes "the war in heaven."

Rather than creating a brand new thread for this, I think this thread is the perfect place to add this tidbit.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0114.aspx Q'uo Wrote:We are here within your inner planes at this time because there is a time of harvest approaching. Indeed, this harvest has begun. There is a time when entities may choose how to continue in fellowship with each other. Your creation is expanding and changing as your entire solar system moves into a new area of space and time. Your scientists have begun to study many new subatomic particles which are native to this new area of space. Within the instreamings of light into this particular portion of the infinite creation, the physical illusion which you enjoy as your life, your incarnation, will change. The physical vehicle will become lighter. The experience of dwelling in a physical reality will be quite a bit easier, for within these new vibrations there lies the opportunity for sharing of thoughts and experiences which is now, within your illusion, not possible.

Not all entities, however, will move into this new vibration because some there are who do not find themselves at all weary of the present world scene. Those who are pleased with this present world scene shall continue to work on the lessons of love that your illusion provides so generously. Those who wish to accelerate the process of their spiritual evolution will find that they wish to make a fundamental choice. This choice is the choice of how to manifest that love. The two paths of manifesting love we have often called “service to others” and “service to self,” for if one looks into another’s eyes and sees the Creator, if one can gaze in the mirror and see the Creator, then to serve the self is to serve the Creator and to serve others is to serve the Creator. We are those who have chosen the service-to-others path. This is what we know and what we share.
I agree Parsons. I think now, dwelling in 3D is quite a bit easier than it used to be.