Bring4th

Full Version: A Fourth Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I like this idea, and am aligned with it..

Along with the idea of 1) not choosing [to polarize], 2) choosing service to others, 3) choosing service to self, there is option 4) choosing to make a leap beyond the densities of polarization directly into unity. I have heard Carla speak of, at the moment of death 'walking the steps of light', stopping where it feels the most comfortable. But what is the Ra group's Insight into awakening/ascending in this lifetime, prior to and in lue of any death scenario?.. and do they speak of this fourth option in what they share. It certainly does feel to my choice. It seems far more central, and imperative in my case to focus on improving the quality of [my] consciousness through entropy / fear reduction, a natural by-product of which is clearly a service to all. From Ra's perspective would this fourth choice be valid. What is probable and possible in their eyes?

I thank you for what you can share..,

Casey

Wow omcasey, that's a great question!

I would preface anything said here with the idea that regardless of whether anyone can interpret the Ra material to consider this choice valid or invalid, if you feel it is valid for you, embrace it!

To my knowledge, Ra doesn't talk specifically about bypassing polarity completely. From what I take from the Ra material, they don't mention this possibility, and indeed make it seem like polarity is simply an aspect of 3rd density existence to be worked with, as it gives us the ability to evolve our consciousness. However, I do have some ideas on how your concept relates to the Ra material.

What you feel as a pull towards unity, an absence of polarity, could possibly be your own home density pulling you upwards from third density. These feelings could be a result of incarnating within a 3rd density environment with a 6th density spirit. This is supposing that you are a 6D wanderer, of course.

It also makes me ponder the idea of Service to Other's polarity persisting in philosophy and balance through 6th density. Could it be that Service to Others is only polarized because of the presence of Service to Self? Is choosing Service to Others akin to attempting to shed all semblance of polarity to begin with? Ra says as the density of unity is entered, the Service to Self path is abandoned, but Service to Others maintains their service. Maybe, if you follow your passion which you define as "absent of polarity," it will lead you down a path which others may view as Service to Others. How it is defined is rather inconsequential.

Hi Omcasey and Austin, great question and a great first response. Especially the observation of Omcaseys potential venture from 6D.

This q&a from the Ra material came to mind, not that it's directly related, just came to mind immediately:

48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

-----

This was one of many q&a's that sent a shiver up my spine so it stuck, I know better now what that shiver or pulse is but havent yet tried to put it into words......I am on my phone, and wandering off topic so I will revisit my lacking description another day.

May the 4th be with you!

3DMonkey

(05-07-2012, 10:38 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]I like this idea, and am aligned with it..

Along with the idea of 1) not choosing [to polarize], 2) choosing service to others, 3) choosing service to self, there is option 4) choosing to make a leap beyond the densities of polarization directly into unity. I have heard Carla speak of, at the moment of death 'walking the steps of light', stopping where it feels the most comfortable. But what is the Ra group's Insight into awakening/ascending in this lifetime, prior to and in lue of any death scenario?.. and do they speak of this fourth option in what they share.

I believe this is what the sum of the Ra material is. There is nothing but this moment, all are one, and we are dancing thoughts. Each moment, each thought, is a unified whole that can be transformed to our making, our creation, and the third density choice is a part of this process.

IMO, not only does Ra share this "option", as you call it, but they explain, throughout the material beginning to end, many facets of how to put it into practice.
This fourth choise is the path of anyone you see with a variant of the golden aura.
Unpolished -> saturated / bright or both combined if you wanna skip all the way past most of 6d even.

Buying down only to the ideas others have written down before you, is extremely hindering to spiritual growth if you wanna reach beyond their standpoint (Ra broadcasts the 4d midset from a 6th density level of experience).

Things i do has had a tendency of being non-rewarding, when it comes to taking direct ideas from other selves...
But thats not to say i cant break down what someone say and use bits and pieces that are of use.
My personal understanding of what STO truly is includes this 4th option. Service-to-All is what STO truly is. So then beyond polarity means acceptance of All That Is. Negative, Positive and everything else.
I agree that there is a 4th choice, but have heard it termed differently. I've heard it called "The Seventh Death", which is illumination: "In the Seventh Death consciousness is withdrawn from the Personality and made one with the Individuality and then a man ever beholds the face of his Father Which is in Heaven, even when he himself sojourns upon Earth. Thus it is that the illuminated Initiate is not as other men. Complete Initiation is a living death...to the wider consciousness, the womb is a grave and the grave is a womb....The illuminated Initiate is a dead man who manipulates his body that he may thereby serve those who cannot otherwise be approached." (Cosmic Doctrine, p122-123).

The word "dead" is used here, but not in a negative way. I think it simply means that the illuminated Initiate approaches this life from the perspective of one "living" on the other side, one who no longer feels the pulls of desire in this dimension.
(05-07-2012, 10:38 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]From Ra's perspective would this fourth choice be valid. What is probable and possible in their eyes?

I thank you for what you can share..,

There is also the latent possibility you are a sixth density wanderer. In which case, upon bodily complex death, you would return to your native density -- that being the polarity-less sixth density cycle of unity. But, as another poster showed with one my personal favorite Ra quotes, the activation of violet Ray, or the Buddhic body, while in 3rd density is akin to enlightenment, and is a passport to the next octave of experience.

Yet another Ra quote, along the same lines which I found equally interesting:

------------------------------

34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

------------------------------
I first heard of a 4th choice, unity consciousness, at http://www.zingdad.com He has some pretty interesting material. Click on the adamu speaks tab and there are some videos and transcript on the subject.
If you open the doors to infinity then you are free to go.(or rather self realize)

All with the intense love that is.
I want to thank everyone for your replies thus far.. I am still at work but will be back later when I can put through a leisurely reply. Just sorta quickly, for now, I concur that our own experiencing justly trumps anything written or otherwise put through by Ra and others, of any density. The idea here for me is to focus on Ra/Carla/Jim and their Insight into the idea I have put through. Which, yes!, is put through by many these days.

I probably first heard the idea through Raj/Paul Tuttle, who has said there will be some here of this density who will simply dematerialize from it. Even prior to my process beginning I felt strongly I was one of the many participating in this [project]. Currently there is much evidence which supports the notion. I really like Zingdad too, just his name makes me smile. He has good energy.

this aside,
the idea, again, for me, is to hear the relationship between Ra et al with this idea

back in a bit..

Casey
ZenDunk and Anagogy..

A warm thank you to you both for putting through specific quotes from Ra, this is helpful, yes I remember both of these statements being made. I remember coming across the one and really beginning to get keyed, thinking yes! this is material of importance to me.. but no sooner did the conversation begin then did it end and go elsewhere. I do wish there were more ..detail.

(05-07-2012, 11:13 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]To my knowledge, Ra doesn't talk specifically about bypassing polarity completely. From what I take from the Ra material, they don't mention this possibility, and indeed make it seem like polarity is simply an aspect of 3rd density existence to be worked with, as it gives us the ability to evolve our consciousness.

Austin,

I appreciate these direct statements.. thank you. I also do not recall a choice beyond not choosing or choosing to polarize in the Material. It does seem to me that the choice to make a leap beyond the densities of polarization directly into unity would require a different sort of recognition, or focus. A focus I seem to have. Improving the quality of [my] consciousness through entropy / fear reduction. This is not a polarizing act. Although it takes place from within the polarized densities. As fear lessens, more Love/light comes through. But this cannot be rightly stated as a polarization toward STO for when this happens it is known and entirely clear that it is the Love/light itself which is expressing. The Love/light itself does not polarize. And the one who does is held by it in perfect stillness. So it too does not polarize. It does, however, in my experience, begin DEmaterializing. Into the Love/light. Have you any experience of this? Does anyone passing through here have any experience of this?

(05-07-2012, 11:13 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]It also makes me ponder the idea of Service to Other's polarity persisting in philosophy and balance through 6th density. Could it be that Service to Others is only polarized because of the presence of Service to Self? Is choosing Service to Others akin to attempting to shed all semblance of polarity to begin with? Ra says as the density of unity is entered, the Service to Self path is abandoned, but Service to Others maintains their service. Maybe, if you follow your passion which you define as "absent of polarity," it will lead you down a path which others may view as Service to Others. How it is defined is rather inconsequential.

My central process of awakening began with a presence merging with me. It is present to such a degree now that Service makes sense.. Service to Others and Service to Self as two distinct paths makes no sense. It is not currently possible. Through the Ra Material I have struggled with this concept, and I am delighted with and by all insight which has come as a result. The main insight being that one [either one] of the paths may justly signify a phase in the journey which denotes the span of attention being no wider than the current individuality, while the other, a phase which opens out to begin to include the collective energy of the whole of the Individuality. Each being a necessary phase in the process of realization. I understand the first phase can be made more fractal than it is in essence, coming into many 'negative' types of views, where negative characteristics and traits get assigned and oft times experienced, but I also understand it does not have to be. And that when this further fractaling is foregone, although not necessarily as fun as perhaps otherwise, it could certainly be more Zen.

As duality ceases, equivalents begin falling together.. Old patterns are rewritten into new patterns.

Right before our very eyes!

Casey

(05-07-2012, 10:38 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Along with the idea of 1) not choosing [to polarize], 2) choosing service to others, 3) choosing service to self, there is option 4) choosing to make a leap beyond the densities of polarization directly into unity. I have heard Carla speak of, at the moment of death 'walking the steps of light', stopping where it feels the most comfortable. But what is the Ra group's Insight into awakening/ascending in this lifetime, prior to and in lue of any death scenario?.. and do they speak of this fourth option in what they share. It certainly does feel to my choice. It seems far more central, and imperative in my case to focus on improving the quality of [my] consciousness through entropy / fear reduction, a natural by-product of which is clearly a service to all. From Ra's perspective would this fourth choice be valid. What is probable and possible in their eyes?

Regarding 4: you *came* from the perfect place of unity in which to have this polarising experience :¬)

Hence, they do not speak of the fourth option, as this density is the density of polarity and choice. In fact, Carla's book is entitled "101: The Choice". Choice is why we're here, the point of this density. It's the crux in which all value of this experience is based.

Ra does mention walking the steps of light, using the terminology "being placed in the correct position". Read this first post:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3492

With regards to ascension within this lifetime, ascension is an ongoing process. It's been happening all of your life, and will continue to do so (for those actively polarising positively) :¬)
@omcasey
All patterns (experiences) are rewritten at the center of our being. I totally relate to what you are saying.
In fact this is why i know duality is good for movement and diverse experiences but it is not what i am really about in the end.

This i think is the question of consciousness right after awareness is realized, what i am about? Duality is just an exploration of that initial light\love.
(05-07-2012, 11:13 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]It also makes me ponder the idea of Service to Other's polarity persisting in philosophy and balance through 6th density. Could it be that Service to Others is only polarized because of the presence of Service to Self? Is choosing Service to Others akin to attempting to shed all semblance of polarity to begin with? Ra says as the density of unity is entered, the Service to Self path is abandoned, but Service to Others maintains their service. Maybe, if you follow your passion which you define as "absent of polarity," it will lead you down a path which others may view as Service to Others. How it is defined is rather inconsequential.

There is a paradox here, because the self, and the other-self are one. So when someone chooses service to others, they must eventually include self in this. It is a more balanced way. STO with no (or less) care for the self is ignoring part of existence and not honoring the self. STS only is ignoring others.

The final balance would come when all is taken into service, in other words, honoring all. Not just serving others to the sacrifice of serving self, or serving self to the sacrifice of others. At some point the all must be integrated.
Namaste Wrote:Regarding 4: you *came* from the perfect place of unity in which to have this polarising experience :¬)

Hence, they do not speak of the fourth option, as this density is the density of polarity and choice. In fact, Carla's book is entitled "101: The Choice". Choice is why we're here, the point of this density. It's the crux in which all value of this experience is based.

With regards to ascension within this lifetime, ascension is an ongoing process. It's been happening all of your life, and will continue to do so (for those actively polarising positively) :¬)

Namaste, hello...

Thank you for your direct statements and impressions, these are always appreciated.

Although many beings possibly did, I do not feel I came here for the polarizing [experience].. Those patterns did need to be worked through and rewritten within the timeframe of my lifetime, but I came because I had something to say, to emit, to be, right here where everyone who wanted could see. As did many. This we felt could be of assistance to those incarnating on this particular Earth frequency at this time. The central pattern, and sub-patterns I currently experience [my] reality through [here] are different than before, and not the same as the blueprinted 3D Earth human.

There has been a merging, and blending of a deeper layer of my being with me going on for some years now. This is creating a central awareness, and experience beyond what is termed normal. For instance, often there is the knowing I can step right through the visual field into another, into any visual field related to me. Just like I do from within, during meditation and what we call 'sleep'. I am on the verge of this happening, it is very close, one day soon I will be let to do it, to have this experience. I will leave here by simply stepping out of the picture. I will not die as classically experienced. I also understand this will be witnessed, not by many, but by a few.

Thank you for the opportunity, to be more clear about the way I am using the term ascension. As described in part above, I am using the concept to include not only the shifting within levels, but also, perhaps notably, the shifting beyond one level into another within one's lifetime. The Ra group may not have discussed this, but it is happening, and perhaps Carla, Jim, or others may have wisdom to share in it's regard. I am personally aware of quite a few [of us] who are struggling to remember this being a valid experience, and one we came for. Ascending, body and all; the cells of the body being conscious and ripe for the harvest as well are lifted with us.

Focus does tend to get thrown into what the masses are doing and capable of, which can be confusing to the few who are holding another sort of space.

We are also in need of assistance, if we are to BE of the assistance we came to offer.

Casey

3DMonkey

Why are we numbering choices? I've made about fifty choices today. Maybe more. The majority of which have reached Fifth Density or beyond.
Hello, 3DMonkey..

The number is not the pertinent point of focus, but the thread is titled in such a way due to the Information in the Ra Material regarding 'graduating' from 3D experience, which they state, if I have it right as being accomplished through a conscious choice to polarize either STS [choice 1] or STO [choice 2]. Offering also that 'not choosing' [choice 3] is a way to remain and repeat the grade. I am simply offering my feeling in regard to the possibility of there being another choice, which I do seem to be experiencing, and therefor was curious if Ra went into anything of it. I am open to all the Sincere help I can get.

thank you for asking..,

Casey
You're more than welcome, thank you for entertaining them.

(05-09-2012, 04:19 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Although many beings possibly did, I do not feel I came here for the polarizing [experience].. Those patterns did need to be worked through and rewritten within the timeframe of my lifetime, but I came because I had something to say, to emit, to be, right here where everyone who wanted could see. As did many. This we felt could be of assistance to those incarnating on this particular Earth frequency at this time.

In my understanding, what you have written is an exact representation/definition of a positively orientated STO Wanderer :¬)

You came here to help. That's an intrinsically polarised choice.

You may not consciously be involved in exploring the polarising opportunities of this experience, but it's a fundamental element of 3rd density consciousness. Every thought you have is either rooted in love, or fear. Each of those alter ones state of being (harvestability/polarisation).

Ra does indeed discuss moving from one plane of experience (density) to another, in some detail. The doorway to do so is death of the physical vehicle (in time/space). This allows one to walk the steps of light and hence be placed in the relevant density for further experience. No-where in the Ra Material does it say that this happens in space/time, within third density.

Quote:63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented towards service to others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

63.20 Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

There are many quotes that support this notion, and none that oppose it. The harvest is already upon us, and is open to all upon passing over.

Much more to read (quotes from Ra and Q'uo) here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3765

That's not to say things are changing - they are. I can feel it, and am experiencing it myself. More and more 4D energy is becoming available, and pulling people to think/act in 4D terms. Which is, of course, the precursor to making the grade/harvest.
Quote:But what is the Ra group's Insight into awakening/ascending in this lifetime, prior to and in lue of any death scenario?.. and do they speak of this fourth option in what they share.

The closest thing I could think of is:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=11&v=e&ss=1#8
Quote:However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

If anyone's figured out how to do that, please tell me how!

Here's an easier option - Ra talking about learning higher-density lessons while in 3D:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=52&v=e&ss=1#9
Quote:The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

Hope that helps. Also, this quote came to mind:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=1&v=e&ss=1#9
Quote:To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many.
Namaste,

Yes, right.. I am speaking specifically of moving from one density into another within the current lifetime [prior to and in leu of the more traditional death scenario]. It seems, as some have shown by posting quotes, that Ra did put through bits and pieces about this. Sadly they are just bits. I would have liked for there to be more. This is perhaps where Carla, Jim, or others, potentially experiencing this, or even just with perceived ideas on the matter could continue into it in more depth and detail.

Wander-Man,

[this is incredibly helpful!, I remember it]

Quote:The closest thing I could think of is:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=11&v=e&ss=1#8

Quote:
However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Would anyone more familiar with the Ra material than I please give commentary on this? I am assuming they mean the seventh through the sixth chakras? Also, what is a practical working definition of intelligent infinity? What, specifically, would someone who has accessed it be experiencing? Would the one reaching for it be exhibiting signs? Can you intuit what these might be?

in gratitude for your assistance,

Casey

3DMonkey

(05-09-2012, 06:46 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, 3DMonkey..

The number is not the pertinent point of focus, but the thread is titled in such a way due to the Information in the Ra Material regarding 'graduating' from 3D experience, which they state, if I have it right as being accomplished through a conscious choice to polarize either STS [choice 1] or STO [choice 2]. Offering also that 'not choosing' [choice 3] is a way to remain and repeat the grade. I am simply offering my feeling in regard to the possibility of there being another choice, which I do seem to be experiencing, and therefor was curious if Ra went into anything of it. I am open to all the Sincere help I can get.

thank you for asking..,

Casey

I think it is possible to explain how this "fourth choice" actually incorporates the use of one of the "three" choices, and probably isn't a choice separate from them.
3DMonkey,

If you like that pattern then for you there are undoubtedly ways to work within it. I do not mean to take you from this. I am only attempting to understand what I am experiencing more clearly than I currently do. As well as absorb what everyone here is putting through [which is not unanimous]. The majority, it seems, feel my query involves material that was not gone into by the Ra group, with the exception, we have found, of two or three briefly stated jewels that do indeed appear quite related. Perhaps for a moment we could shift attention to the details of what I am calling a 'fourth' choice. If you then can site where this has been discussed by Ra I would welcome any and all specific quotes.

The fourth choice as I am defining it is---

1) A leap beyond the densities of polarization directly into unity at any point within the current lifetime.
2) Potential graduation [walking the steps of light] through dematerialization- the current reality frame is simply stepped out of.
3) This path is continued with absolutely no loss of consciousness to [or beyond] what Ra terms as the eighth.

Casey

Remembered this quote regarding penetrating intelligent infinity:

Quote:34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

I wouldn't classify this as a fourth choice though, as you can penetrate intelligent infinity while choosing service to others or self. Unless you somehow entered and stayed in eighth density. Which is what Ra is trying to do. Maybe you're a wanderer from the Ra group who's remembering your 6th density goals.
Thank you, Wander-Man..

Yes this quote was brought over by anagogy in post #8 as well. It is a broad statement they are making here, about what will be experienced, I am hoping for more detail. I have more work to do when it comes to understanding polarization, my Inner team has been helping me with this in the night. I am still not seeing how intentionally polarizing could ever help shift one directly beyond polarization. It is a confundity. But I enjoy these sorts of things. The puzzle will open.

Casey
Maximizing polarization only gets you so far (end of 4th density), maximum polarity means one half of the spectrum has reached full potential whilst the other is neligible.
After this point, polarity decreases as you begin working the other half to potentialize it aswell.

I'm not quite sure what Ra means when saying eight level, seeing as a crapload of people have active pineal glands, and i have no information regarding "it opening" being associated with joy.

If i were to lay emphasis on the word penetrate..
During the recent mars-alignment, The feel of my crown chakra went from "penetrating" to "penetrated" as it moved from being emitted by the thalamus to hypothalamus.
This was something which came along with a profound joy, satiation and on a couple occations the sense of being in daylight when i was actualy in pitch-black darkness, and the ability to on a few occations draw massive quantities of energy through my entire system effortlessly.. something that previously requiered lots of effort and didnt yield nearly as much.
It was as if the north and south poles merged... if that isnt considered a singularity then i dont know what is.

The hypothalamus faded as the mars alignment passed, but one and a half month later, it started slowly reaching closer to that level without aid.

Edit: i might add..
The pineal gland is pink'ish, and achieved through the color indigo (through yellow'ish).
The hypothalamus is also pink'ish but reached through violet (through lime).

If the "level" is equal to the proposed # of the chakra, the hypothalamus would only be 7th, right?.. unless indigo is 6, violet 7, pineal/thalamus/hypothalamus 8...
That is why only slightly more than 50% STO is enough to be STO. I am currently at 51% and I feel this to be well balanced. Nearly without polarity, simply means well balanced in wisdom and compassion for ALL, self and other self.
(05-10-2012, 10:36 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]That is why only slightly more than 50% STO is enough to be STO. I am currently at 51% and I feel this to be well balanced. Nearly without polarity, simply means well balanced in wisdom and compassion for ALL, self and other self.

How are you able to know the exact percentage?

Cyan

(05-10-2012, 10:46 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2012, 10:36 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]That is why only slightly more than 50% STO is enough to be STO. I am currently at 51% and I feel this to be well balanced. Nearly without polarity, simply means well balanced in wisdom and compassion for ALL, self and other self.

Human interaction, communication and normal communal exchange become possible in my opinion at between about 25-75% range. If the quantum field becomes level then you're at 5050, if it opens up into a donut like then your above 51% in sto and if it closes into a bubble then below 95% sts. My view.
(05-10-2012, 10:46 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]

Using a pendulum. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4