Bring4th

Full Version: Vibrational Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All!

So, this thread may be moved...I'm not sure if it really fits here.

I came across the Law of One material on the 28th of April, and have experienced greater clarity with regards to my dreams from over a decade ago, through to what I'm experiencing now.

I've recently stumbled across the Archetypes section of this forum, and have gone back to the LOO categories to read between the two. And something struck me as fascinating and odd...a deepened realization, perhaps.

I am having difficulty understanding the way of words used by Ra to impart the concept of the Archetypes.

BUT

I fully understand the vibrational essence of the material.

Does that make sense?

Now, in order for me to understand the way of words [be it with the Ra material or out in the world] - in this case the words used to explain the Archetypes, I have to literally translate it. Yes it's in English; I read, write, speak English...but that's not what I'm referring to.

And it's really hard for me to describe what I'm talking about to you in words, so please bear with me.

For example:
I understand everything through it's unique signature. I learn through experiencing the vibrational frequency of other. While I lived in Asia for 2 years, I didn't speak the language of the two countries I lived in, yet I fully understood what was being communicated to me when the natives of these countries would speak to me in their native tongue and try to explain things. I totally got it, but I couldn't verbally respond. I would use gestures and presence and they'd get that I understood them - which is why they all assumed I spoke the language [even those that spoke English would observe me and thought I knew the language yet was playing shy].

This is what I am encountering with the Archetypes in the Ra material. The way it's explained is a foreign language to me, although it is being spoken in English, yet I understand what's being communicated. I know it. I'm sure we all know it, deep in the depths within us.

I'm just having a difficult time understanding why it's communicated in such a way??

If I were to relay the information back to you, it would not be in a spoken language - which is of a different frequency all together. It would be in the language of vibration: movement. Movement in body or movement on paper, but not through the use of words.

Make sense?

SO, would that mean that this realm is reliant on that form of communication? The vibrational frequency of verbal language? If so, it would make sense as to why I'm having a difficult time communicating with people....verbally. Huh

A Big duh indeed.... >.<HuhHuhHuh

Meerie

I think what you just wrote makes sense. A lot of sense
Smile
I usually read very fast, and I mostly cannot even tell you the words I saw afterwards but I get the emotions and feelings or vibrations as you said, that are transmitted in the message. And it either resonates or not.
(05-08-2012, 02:30 AM)Danu Wrote: [ -> ]H

I am having difficulty understanding the way of words used by Ra to impart the concept of the Archetypes.

BUT

I fully understand the vibrational essence of the material.

For example:
I understand everything through it's unique signature. I learn through experiencing the vibrational frequency of other. While I lived in Asia for 2 years, I didn't speak the language of the two countries I lived in, yet I fully understood what was being communicated to me when the natives of these countries would speak to me in their native tongue and try to explain things. I totally got it, but I couldn't verbally respond. I would use gestures and presence and they'd get that I understood them - which is why they all assumed I spoke the language [even those that spoke English would observe me and thought I knew the language yet was playing shy].

words are just a tool; the thought form is the thing underlying it.
I can relate. When I first found the material I must admit some things did not make much sense to me. Keep reading and keep seeking. The material will show itself to you in due time.

Brittany

This makes perfect sense to me. I've often gotten frustrated with having to use words, remembering when everything was simply communicated by energy and vibration. I hope this is a state we are getting closer to returning to. It's awesome that you are so proficient in reading vibration that you can actually understand people of other tongues. I've never quite been able to hit that mark...need more practice, I guess.
(05-08-2012, 10:48 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]This makes perfect sense to me. I've often gotten frustrated with having to use words, remembering when everything was simply communicated by energy and vibration. I hope this is a state we are getting closer to returning to. It's awesome that you are so proficient in reading vibration that you can actually understand people of other tongues. I've never quite been able to hit that mark...need more practice, I guess.
I often forget that this isn't the way of communication in this 'realm' [time/space/place] so I get frustrated and am often misunderstood.

With regards to reading vibration, the refinement of this skill is from living in an unfamiliar environment that would be supportive of this process, and NOT living amongst other foreigners for the sake of 'comfort'.

Actually, it was most comforting being amongst the native peoples of the countries I lived, being able to 'flex' that muscle.

I suppose it was something I did subconsciously, desiring to be able to receive communication in such a way, since it's most natural to me.

(05-08-2012, 08:04 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I think what you just wrote makes sense. A lot of sense
Smile
I usually read very fast, and I mostly cannot even tell you the words I saw afterwards but I get the emotions and feelings or vibrations as you said, that are transmitted in the message. And it either resonates or not.
BigSmile I do that A LOT, especially when I'm 'scanning' [checking for a match in vibrational frequency] objects or documents.

(05-08-2012, 08:22 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]words are just a tool; the thought form is the thing underlying it.
Yes, I agree. But, there is a huge difference with regards to the initiator of said vibration. If they're at a certain frequency, and they're communicating with/to someone on the same frequency, no matter what 'tools' [words] are used, they'll both get it. BUT if one is on an entirely different level of frequency/vibration, then it will be interpreted differently. And this is what I'm referring to.

(05-08-2012, 08:40 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate. When I first found the material I must admit some things did not make much sense to me. Keep reading and keep seeking. The material will show itself to you in due time.
I get the material...I just get confused with the words or type of wording that's used. It feels off, sort of not matching with the vibrational essence of what's being communicated.