Bring4th

Full Version: 2012-05-04 Wanderers from different densities, godwide, diana, children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mp3: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/llresearch/...eckert.mp3

quote from:

Quote:32.9 Questioner: I am assuming we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth, fifth, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature in so far as this is possible in manifestation in third-density.

- -

(19 min) question from godwide about perceiving higher densities

(40 min) question from Diana about service and infringing free will

This was quite an informative session, though I must say I am slightly disappointed at the answer given in relation to my question. I sensed a minor underlying feeling of doubtful and fearful apprehension in Carla's response and the substance of her reply seemed to mainly attempt to rationalize away the notion of the question I posited and, worse yet, she did not provide the question with a direct answer!

All is well, however. I am very well aware of the answer to the question I asked as to whether a lower density being may perceive a higher density in full without the consciousness having already accessed or evolved to that point and receive frequent and constantly evolving affirmations daily of my initial hypothesis. I am well within wholehearted acceptance of what this notion entails. I simply wished to have a second opinion of enough validity to provide insight into this, hence why I'd originally hoped that I may have had this answered by a higher dimensional source. Good old Law of Confusion, eh?
maybe you can write an email, and ask for a followup GV.
Thank you once again, plenum, for posting the link. I am not able to join the calls live and always appreciate your handy link to the recording.

(05-11-2012, 10:32 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you once again, plenum, for posting the link. I am not able to join the calls live and always appreciate your handy link to the recording.

no problems Ruth. Although it would be cool to hear your voice one day, if you dial in and talk to Monica and Carla!!!